A Serendipitous Adventure Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent felt Destiny behind him reaching around and rolling his pendulous balls with her hand as she rubbed her pussy against his ass. He could also see the male members of each different sect softly probing his wife’s ass now with there small penises. It was gentle stimulation as the small beings fucked her tight asshole. Also it was amazing for him to watch, Elicia had yet to receive his cock there as she had told him that would be his anniversary present. Suddenly two of the little males grunted in thunderous voices and shot tiny spurts of their cum all over her ass. This sent Elicia into quick breaths and a pussy clamping orgasm.

Trent had to cum now he could contain it no longer. He pounded harder and harder inside Elicia’s tight pussy and with one powerful thrust started spurting his seed deep inside her belly.

As he came he felt himself being pulled back and Destiny dropped her mouth over his spurting shaft and sucked hard claiming all that was left of his cum. She looked up into his eyes and smiled as she licked her lips and then the flash of blue lightning went off again.

Trent and Elicia and Destiny were all sitting around a gigantic mushroom that served as a table. “Trent,” Destiny started, “today you have completed the circle, you have given back to the earth the powerful seed in which the earth will nurture its wounds.”

Trent was perplexed at this and asked just what she meant.

“First, your and Elicia’s child will be the greatest of all guardians, he will have the power of rejuvenation and healing, any plant or animal or even human may be healed simply by his touch. He will be the earth’s messiah. All the wrong done to the earth will be cured by him in time. The only draw back before was that this messiah was of mixed pixie and fairy blood. So in effect every healing deed done wipes out a little illumination inside and weakens and sickens them. That is the other reason there is only one male per species of sprites and their related kinds.”

Trent took all of this in and waited for Destiny to finish.

“In effect your human blood will make him strong enough to not feel the little momentary weaknesses and he will gain strength tenfold after a few hours of weakness now,” she went on, “so as you see that is the first way you have helped save our earth.”

“Now as for the second way, your seed spilling in the water today will help revitalize the earth’s water sources and purify them in a months time of all oil and gas and other pollutants that has seeped into them from human negligence.”

Trent felt amazed that he could help out so much with so little effort. But yet he also wouldn’t disbelieve anything after meeting his wife who was also a pixie.

“Finally,” Destiny revealed, “you Trent have blessed us all by being pure and caring for our Elicia, that in itself will help save the earth and make it the best earthday ever for your kind and ours.”

As Trent started to respond the blue bolt of lightning went off again and suddenly he was surrounding by all the little beings and his wife and Destiny. Mouths wrapped around his shaft and hands stimulated his body. In an instant Elicia was above him lowering the last of her virginal orifices down onto his elongated shaft. As his cock was inch by inch worked inside her tight anal opening Destiny lowered her red thatched pussy down over his mouth.

Trent licked the slit above him as he felt Elicia bounce up and down on his cock. She was riding his cock with all the fierce determination she had, stuffing him deep inside her tight asshole where he had never been before. Moments later he was filling her ass with cum as she cried out in her own orgasm and Destiny squirted her own juices down on his tongue.

Trent was still tasting the strawberry and honey mixture hours later as he reclined inside his home with Elicia, snuggled safely between the sheets on their bed.

“Happy Earthday Elicia,” he whispered as they fell asleep together.

Please remeber to vote and send feedback. As always thank you. MV.

12