A Serendipitous Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cafune
Cafune
34 Followers

She licked and swallowed. She licked his cock , stroking it still, gently and flicked her tongue as more of his semen appeared on the tip of his cock. Soon the cock deflated and went back to its sleepy state.

The sun was about to set. She kissed her way to the top, theirs lips met in a long lingering kiss.

"Let me get dressed and we go out." She whispered even when there was no reason to whisper, but the voice was hoarse and sounded sexier.

He got up too after she left and they dressed up. He wore a loose khaki pants and a tan T-shirt, she wore a tight jeans with a white sleeveless blouse. They walked hand in hand, their hair blew in the wind, hey took the slippers in their hand and walked on the beach, the fresh air was invigorating. He noticed, only when her nipples stood up that she was not wearing any bra. Her nipples just poked out of the sheer blouse. He playfully put a hand hand around her and cupped them.

"You like my tits?"

"I like everything about you." He whispered back.

When they got tired of walking they made their way to the restaurant. The buffet dinner was about to be laid out. She ordered a Margarita for herself, he ordered a Martini. They sipped the drinks and ate, taking their time. The mostly nibbled a bite here and a bite there. Both were conscious not to over stuff themselves. Two hours later they made their way to the bar. The dance floor was open, the music. They ordered Margaritas and Martinis, they danced for a while, all flushed they downed their drink and waved to the waiter.

Over the music she yelled. "I want to get plastered tonight, do you mind?"

He put his mouth to her ear and said, aloud so he could be heard.

"If you get me plastered too, I won't function."

She laughed and yelled.

"It is going to be your mouth and my choot, on the deck, tongue can still function."

"With pleasure."

They ordered two of each, and then two more.

She became even more frisky after a couple of drinks, she took his hand and placed it on her pussy, he could feel her warmth and wetness.

"I am dripping like a whore." She yelled. "Your whore until the day after tomorrow. Your fat cock is mine till then."

He just grinned at her. They walked away after they settled the bills, laughing loudly, swaying a little; they walked on the beach, missed their chalets, went past it and laughed even more as they turned back. There was not a soul on the beach.

She sat on one deck, opened and pulled off her jeans and told him to feel her wetness. He took off his pants and showed her his hardness.

"Still fucnctions." She laughed.

"Still does." He laughed.

They found their chalets, they found the decks that were meant for them, and she lay on it, her legs on either side.

"No talking now, just fick me okay? Make me cum like a bitch."

"I don't know bitches cum." He laughed. "But you can show me."

He dived into her juicy pussy, it fluttered around his cock, it throbbed around his cock and she moaned loudly.

He fucked her, halfway through the fuck his shirt came off, her shirt flew on to the sand and they fucked like dog and a bitch on heat. Her moans were loud, he was afraid they would soon be arrested for indecent behaviour, they fucked till the sweat began to drip and at last he began to cum, he filled her, spurt after spurt, it was only when he pulled out his cock he realised they were on the sand, she was on all four as he had fucked her to a dozen orgasms.

She got up and went back to the deck, both were sand encrusted.

"Let us go in and then lick my choot. God, you made me cum like a bitch, now make me pull my hair and scream your name."

They shivered as the cold water on the shower outside to cleanse the sand hit them. Wet they walked into his room, threw their clothes on the door side and towelled themselves. He pushed her on the bed, dusting away the sand that no matter what creeps to the bed. He opened the windows so the cool air came in.

Kneeling between her legs, he began to kiss her from her feet down, reaching her pussy and gave it a few kisses and moved on to the other leg. He was being deliberately slow, she pulled his hair to bring his mouth to her pussy.

She yelled at him.

"Don't you know how to lick a pussy? Lick my pussy!" Then she became pleading. "Please Kyle, lick my cunt, it is on fire."

He grinned at her and began to devour her nipples, she smashed his head against them, pushing him down hard.

"Bite them, oh fucking God, bite them, hurt me."

He bit and that began the second row of orgasms, he bit her and left red bite marks on her tits as he travelled down and when he took her ready and protruding clitoris in his mouth, she screamed.

"Oh yeah....."

He sucked and gently bit.

"Finger, fingers..." She gasped and he inserted first one then two finger and then added the third and fourth, stretching her pussy to its limits.

She began to thrash and in the thrashing his hand slipped in to his wrist, she screamed in agony, and when he began to pull it out she screamed.

"No." She screamed. "Keep it there." She gasped each word and her pelvis rose to pull his hand in. Her eyes were wide, dazed, she was panting so hard and cumming so hard that he was afraid she might hurt herself.

Her pussy was flooding with juices, dripping on the bed sheet. He used his fingers inside her pussy to massage her insides, that set off another waved of orgasm. With his other hand his spat on his cock, applied saliva spat again and turning her slightly to one side, he pressed his cock on her anus and with one powerful thrust, impaled himself in her ass.

A true Punjabi, she screamed as she came again and thrust her ass at his cock. He was fucking her ass as his hand, inside her pussy till the wrist massaged all her sweet spots.

"OH..OH... KYLE, KYLELLLLLLLLLLL"

The above was not a sentence but a word that she kept repeating again and again and each time louder than the last one. She was cupping her tits, rubbing her clitoris, she was thrashing on the bed, unable to get away either from the cock or the hand, if she tried to get away from one the other went deeper.

She pulled at her hair, bit the pillow and her nose began to flow, her eyes were already tearing, her mouth was already drooling. And she gasped and her ass tightened with each gasp, sucking him even deeper. He began to cum inside her bowels, and her pussy flooded again with fresh juice and she came so hard that everything around her went dark, she saw the start circling around her eyes, and her gasps became louder but her voice began to peter out.

She was mewling softly; sobbing and shaking as small aftershocks of the orgasm still shook and rattled. He pulled out of her ass, he pulled out his hand out of her pussy, with the hand from her pussy, he held her face and turned towards her. She feebly licked at his slippery thumb.

The towel they had used to dry themselves was lying by the bed, he picked it, cleaned her ass, cleaned his dirty hand and threw it down. The cleaners would know tomorrow that some anal fucking had been done here.

He lay by her side. All sweaty from the hard work. He was afraid to say anything that might spoil the moment. He knew he had done more than he had been allowed to. It was nearly half an hour later when she spoke.

"That was some bloody fuck Kyle."

"You liked it?"

"It was the best in my life, and I have had some experience. Get up, we .smell, let me wash you and we go sleep in the other room."

They got up, half through washing they felt invigorated. They ordered more Margaritas and Martinis. Two each and went to sit on the deck, this time dressed in shorts and t-shirts. The waiter arrived and they gulped down one and sipped at the other.

"You know what, it has been one hell of a weekend so far, I am trying to think how we can top what we had done."

He patted her cheek. "We will find a way, Jit, if you are game we will find a way."

It was almost four when they made their way to bed, took off their clothes and got under the sheets on her clean bed. They slept like logs.

She was licking his ear lobes and tickling him with her tongue. He woke up to a glorious day. He sun was shining through, the curtains had been pulled off, the coffee smelled good. He yawned and stretched his hands and they kissed as a good morning.

"I ordered in some breakfast. Go clean up and we will have it on the deck." She smiled at him.

He came out of the bathroom, his hair combed and wearing the same shorts and tee he had discarded last night before sleep. He walked out and she was sitting outside, smoking a cigarette from his pack.

"You smoke."

"Sometimes, just for fun." She smiled, inhaled a puff and handed him the cigarette. He took a puff and handed back to her. The food arrived and they realised they were hungry and ate every last bit.

"What are the places to see here?"

"Not much, just a good place to relax, really."

"Then let us go for a swim. I am not going to let you fuck me now, still too sore after last night."

"Sure." Kyle answered.

A while later, they were out, she dressed in that stimulating triangles, giving every man on the way a eyeful, giving every woman an eyeful too.

They swam for a hour, sat in the restaurant by the swimming pool and drank beer, swam more and went back to the chalets and slept.

When they woke up, they were refreshed. The evening was beginning to set; they dressed in shorts and t-shirts and went to the restaurant.

They both were in a relaxed mood. They spent a long time eating, nursed the one drink for nearly an hour and ordered one ore after dinner. They asked three drinks to be delivered to their rooms in an hours' time. And they walked on the beach. Just barefoot this time, there were too many people around to take their clothes off.

The drinks arrived as soon as they reached the chalets, they had them placed in one corner and nursed one as the sat by the window and listened to the sea waves. He reached and took off her t-shirt, revealing her magnificent tits. He reached and undid the sash on her Bermuda, pulling it off her ass.

Slowly undressing himself too, he placed himself between her legs, she helped by leaning back and placing her feet on the window sill. Her slit was in full view, and now he could appreciate it and lick it.

"Be gentle sweetheart..." She moaned softly as he licked her from down to up and circled her nub. Then she gave herself to his tongue that licked and lapped and split her pussy and showed the red pinkness inside. Moisture began to form, and the sterile, cleaned cunt began to smell of a cunt, taste like one as he lapped the sides and the insides.

The clitoris began to throb and he suckled at it gently, she came flooding his chin with her juice and grabbing his hair to guide him. She began to push her pelvis against his mouth, and came again.

He used a single finger and inserted in her, gently massaging her sweet spot, she was coming again and her moans were getting louder. He rose, finished his drink and took her by the hand and led her to the bed. He clambered on her chest, his legs on either side and bunched her tits together and slid his cock between the tits. As the cock disappeared from one end it appeared on the other and soon she caught the drift and reached to suck the head as it appeared in view.

Soon he tired and lay by her side, his cock slid into her cunt, wet and lubricated, not sore any more, they swayed rather that thrust. Gently swayed to and fro and rocked from side to side as the cock slid in and out of the pussy.

His hand were all over her, grabbing her tits and kneading them, pulling her nipples till they protruded out an inch and longer and biting gently on them. Her tits were still sore from the bites last night. Luckily no marks or red gashes were there.

He pulled out of her and went behind her as she cuddled herself into a foetal position. He entered her from behind, his cock driving in even deeper. He pushed her hair up and began to kiss the nape of her neck, her shoulder even as he kneaded her tits. Her cunt began to throb again, the signs that her climax was not too far away, he slowed down and she mewled and asked for faster. When her pussy relaxed he began the sway again, his lips and hands began to work again till she began to throb and he stopped.

"Oh come on, Kyle, chod mainu." Fuck me.

He grinned and began to thrust, her pussy began to throb in just two or three thrusts, he stopped and started again and her pussy was not reaching to a single thrust.

He pulled out, he was too close too. He lay on his back and she took her position, wanting to straddle him, he shook his head and pushed her face to his cock. Shaking her hair to one side she took his cock in her mouth, sucking it.

"Lick me not suck me." He demanded, wanting to prolong the pleasure.

She licked, cooling his cock a little. He reached for the pack of cigarettes and lit one watching her clean his cock with her tongue, lick away all the pussy juice, she moaned as his reached for her pussy, pulling her ass toward him, as she licked and gently stroke his cock, he began to eat her over flowing pussy.

She began to cum the moment his lips wrapped around her clitoris, she abandoned any pretence of licking his cock and laid her cheek on his groin and moaned aloud. He attacked her button even more, taking the intensity of her orgasm to a higher level, his fingers in her pussy as they massaged her love spot, he sucked her and her pussy began to pulsate, he was making her cum with almost every lick, she was panting, gasping.

"Stop. Stop." She mumbled feebly. He stopped, quickly got behind her as she lay prostrate and entered her from behind, ramming his cock in her, jamming it all the way and wriggling it even some more, she exploded and her scream was worth the effort he had put.

His own climax very close he began to ram harder and harder and harder.

"Oh, Oh, Oh..." She screamed and her voice failed her as her mouth stayed open but speechless. He leant and inserted his finger in the cunt that was already packed with his cock and with the finger wet and slithery, he jammed them deep into her ass.

"Oh, Oh, Oh..." Her scream was even louder as she rose and fell back on the bed. He exploded too, his cum filling her and emptying his sack in her, hot scalding cum.

His finger still in her ass, his cock still in her pussy her fell on her, a heap.

Their breathing was ragged and shallow and slowly they began to get back the semblance of normalcy, he rolled off her. He staggered his way to the bathroom, washed his hands, staggered his way back to the bed, scooped the semen flowing out of her cunt and rubbed it over her ass cheeks.

A while later they got up to have the second of the three drinks.

Both were too fucked up to go on, they finished the drinks in silence, not needing to talk, they walked together to the bed they had slept in the previous night and spooning, they slept.

"Tomorrow, before you go, I want to drink the cum."

"Sure." He replied.

They were on the same boat the next day, taking the early boat. At the docks, her demeanour changed. She was that arrogant, haughty, beautiful, inaccessible doctor. He waved at her and got into his car.

He wondered if they would meet again...

Cafune
Cafune
34 Followers
12