A Series of Texts

Story Info
Real texts from me to my Babygirl.
1.1k words
3.85
16.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is merely a series of romantic texts I sent to my Babygirl. We like to tell little stories like this back and forth, some like this, some very dirty. But during this one she was so into what I was writing she almost never interjected through the whole thing, hanging on my every word. And I wrote each text one after the other, barely stopping between as the feelings rushed out. We hope you enjoy it as much as we both did.

*****

"Desperate to be inside. I toss you on the bed. Your skirt hikes up. No panties. I see your glistening sex and I involuntarily lick my lips. My hand goes to my zipper."

"Zipper down. The sound of it incredibly loud over my panting and your whimpering. I kneewalk between your legs, my hand fishes inside for my cock. It pops out, shiny precum pearl glistening on the end of it. I grasp it tightly and lean in. You feel my hips press into yours. Something hot and hard pokes into your buttery folds. "Yes!" You cry.

"One push and you envelop me to the root. We freeze as we become one, silently praying that the moment will never end, that we will be a union of slippery wet heat for all eternity."

"My head falls next to yours. Your arms and legs wrap around me. I make a strangled sound of desperation. I am inside you at last. But now my need grows. I realize I will never be satisfied. My thirst for you will never be quenched."

"I slowly pull back, your squeezing wet tunnel holding me, resisting my pull, wanting me to stay buried. "No!" You whisper, breath hot on my neck, "Give that back!"

"My head is all that remains inside. I push forward again. Syrupy slick walls clench me. I bottom out again. An undulating cry of pleasure comes from my throat. I am home."

"Your fingernails scratch at me, marking me, blood welling in places where your passion was exceedingly stoked. I feel none of it. My entire universe consists of the throbbing bar of flesh pumping within your hot silken depths. You begin keening into my ear, clutching at me, afraid to let me go, that I might fly away and it would all be a dream. Your pussy flutters against my invader. Trickles of your lube tickle the tightening pouch of my balls. I pull back again, cool air bathing my shaft as I emerge from your scalding embrace."

"Once more I thrust, harder. We both moan into each other's mouths as I slide back where I belong. My shaft is swimming in a sea of the hot steaming pudding that is your sex. Out foreheads touch. I withdraw again."

"Now I move faster. There is the sound of cloth rubbing together as we dance on the bed. My mouth fuses with yours and out tongues imitate the union further down, poking and prodding at each other. We taste one another, heads spinning. Once more I push, your back arches. I cry out and pull back again. Push. You moan an affirmative. Our tempo increases."

"You whine and whimper without words. Clutching me to you with growing desperation. My steely shaft invades over and over again, your juices hanging from it in gooey strands as I withdraw to batter at your gates again."

"(My Name)!" You scream. So many promises, emotions, needs, desires. All in that one word. I sink home again, my hands clutching fistfuls of bedding. Wordless, garbled sounds of pleasure is all I can manage now. I am drowning in you."

"The tide rolls over you at last. Hot, creamy cum pumps from your contacting gash and bathes me in your essence. I scream, my cock pumping through squishy slick wetness. Your juicy pussy squeezes me like a vise, milking my shaft. I hold you tight, squeezing your body just as you squeeze me."

"Baby!" You moan with each thrust. "Baby!" Baby!" "Baby!"

"I am falling. Nothing exists for me beyond your tight embrace. My world spins. My cock is a straining bar of tingling flesh, sending a wave of gently vibrating heat throughout my entire body. I moan and whimper wordlessly, pumping like an automaton. I couldn't stop now if I wanted to. If I caught fire, I would burn to death before stopping."

"The spongy mushroom head of my prick burrows in and out of you, your buttery gripping slot grinding itself against me, trying desperately to fulfill its purpose and force great gouts of pumping seed to inundate your womb with millions of my potent sperm."

"My pace increases. My sounds of desperation grow more plaintive and urgent. My juice begins to bubble. I stab my fleshy spear into your creamy enveloping tunnel faster. Faster. Harder. Your legs hold my gyrating hips firmly, keeping me from slipping free as I fuck your pussy with reckless abandon. My cries reach a new crescendo, and you know I am moments away from my peak."

"My hands dig into the soft flesh of your ass as I hold you beneath me, my engorged length making its final few urgent thrusts. I moan and pant, faster...faster...and then suddenly I push in hardest of all, burying myself deep and going completely still."

"(Her Name)!" I roar, head flying back, shouting it to the heavens. The veins stand out in my neck, my eyes squeeze shut. My teeth flash as my mouth gapes."

"Inside your womb my offering emerges. Thick creamy bolts spew free within you, seeking to conquer, to fertilize. The fleshy cylinder of my spurting manhood rubs weakly into you as I try to keep myself moving. I pump what feels like gallons into you, my cock spasming on each spurt hard enough for you to feel it with each briney explosion of silken white heat."

My trembling balls disgorge all they contain, a liquid testament to my desire for you. I continue to weakly slide back and forth as stringy salvos of rich sperm-laden spunk fire deep inside you."

"Spill my love into you, baby. Take my liquid soul. I give it willingly to you, and only you, sacrificing all that I am and ever will be on the altar of my undying love."

"(Her Name)." I cry, voice breaking. "I love you. Don't let me go."

"Hot tears splash your neck. You croon gentle loving sounds to me as you stroke my hair and hold me tight. My manhood wilts slowly inside you. My creamy gift beginning to trickle past our union, oozing past your puffy lips to fall onto the bedsheets."

"Ssh, Lover." You soothe. "It's okay. It's okay baby. I love you. I'm here."

"As you hold me and stroke my hair, you wear a wide smile on your serene face, your own eyes brimming with glistening, unshed tears."