A Service Outage

Story Info
A story written for a friend.
865 words
3.5
5.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
th3kin9
th3kin9
4 Followers

Exasperated I open the door to the cellphone store... truly the last place that I wanted to be that night. After a LONG HARD day at the office my phone going out on me was the last thing that I needed. We're closing the girl behind the counter said. I'm sorry but I just NEED for this to be fixed is there ANYTHING that you can do?? I say as I smile and wink hoping like hell that I can find a way to get my phone fixed before morning.

Hesitating the girl looks me up and down, nods and says you'll be the last customer of the day. She stands up and closes the door. As she turns to come back to the counter I can finally see her name tag which reads Olivia.

She proceeds to pick up my phone asking me to unlock it so she can see what's going on with my service. She asks so many questions which I attempt to answer as best I can. Using some technical jargon that means nothing to me she begins pulling up my settings and tapping & swiping away... when suddenly she turns BRIGHT RED.

"I.. I.. I... um I didn't mean to... uhhh. I'm sorry" she says as she drops the phone on the counter. I look down and what do I see but a picture of me stroking my hard pierced black dick.

I chuckle out loud and she's even MORE embarrassed if that's possible. "Do you ALWAYS look through your clients pictures?" I say.

"That's rather NAUGHTY of you Olivia...In fact I think that deserves to be punished. You did invade my privacy after all. I think I should invade YOURS, it's only fair... don't you think?"

With a small gasp she begins to flush red as she locks eyes with me. I'm that one glance I know everything that I need to know. She wants THIS more than anything she ever has. "Yes Sir." She says her voice small and breathy with the exasperation that only the depths of arousal can produce.

With a quick scan of the room. I notice a few odds and ends that'll serve me well. I tell her to place her hands on the table, one on top of the other. I then take a charging cable and bind them together on top of the display case.

I whisper in her ear... just relax Sweet /and your punishment will be over soon. With a soft but firm demanding touch I unbutton the fly of her jeans and proceed to pull them down her soft legs. "No panties??" I laugh "you ARE a naughty girl aren't you?" Her breathing deep but quick is steady I can almost hear her heartbeat in the dead quiet of the store. The only light from us reaching into the parking lot reflecting off my car window.

Once her jeans are around her ankles I slowly slide up trailing one lone finger up her backside until I reach the hem of her shirt. I tug up torturously slow pulling her blouse up while at the same time pulling her bra down exposing her deliciously rock hard nipples. With a deft flick of two fingers I open a binder clip that was behind the desk and clamp one nipple. She groans in agony but is continuing to stare straight ahead, mouth open in shock. With a smile I place a second clip on her opposite nipple.

I allow her to get used to the pain while staring at her. Unknown to MY Sweet Olivia I've decided on a bit of a project while staring at her nipples. I begin chaining paper clips together making a necklace of sorts. A chain to connect her bound nipples together.

I place the newly connect clips on her chest and say "now isn't that pretty?"... a quivering "Thank You Sir is her only reply. "Now for your punishment." With a few more charging cables at my disposal. I quickly make a braid. Not my best work but it'll do in a pinch.

"10 good swats and I want you to count out LOUD each stroke do you understand?" A nod is her only reply

*CRACK* "one"

*CRACK* "twooo"

*CRACK* "threeee"

*CRACK* "four" she pants.

*CRACK* *sigh* "five"

An intense focus overcomes her almost like she is detached from her own body. Looking at herself

*CRACK* "six."

*CRACK* "seven."

*CRACK* "eight."

I pause staring at her red bottom noticing the way the light gleams off the juices leaking down her thighs. Greedily I trail a lone finger up the river coming from her cunny. I bring that finger to my lips and savor the taste. It sets my blood to boiling and my hands are searching for more of that flavor stimulating her in an unexpected way. Her moans fill the room along with my smacking lips. "Please sir." She says whimpering full of need, full of desire to be used filled and fucked and left in a puddle of mixed cum...

I chuckle which turns into a hard laugh. Confused "Sir??"...

"You still have two swats... and this IS a punishment after all."

The end.

th3kin9
th3kin9
4 Followers