A Service Wife Ch. 2

Story Info
Sandy learns the ropes really fast.
6.6k words
4.53
267.4k
104
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 07/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers

He stood up and moved to the front of his desk, putting his ass on the edge of the desk he was almost right in front of me. He said, “Speaking of tits, lets see those two of yours, honey.” I sat there very excited for some reason. I don’t know exactly why. I have shown my tits to so many boys, and they have felt me up all my life, but for some reason this overweight man with his funny smirk excited me, knowing I was going to lift my tiny shirt in daylight in an office for him to see my bare breasts. I lifted the front of my t-shirt and exposed my tits to Jack. He said “Hmm, I love seeing excited nipples or is it cold in here?” I said without thinking “No, it’s not cold in here.”

I said that and saw the great big smile on Jack’s face as he reached for my left tit. I felt his fingers touch my nipple and as he touched it I felt a shiver run through me straight down to my clit. He played with it for a minute or two then moved to my right nipple. I closed my eyes enjoying the touching and the feelings. Jack finally said, “You have a lovely pair of knockers, baby. You’re going to make some great tips here.” He stood up and moved back to his chair, I felt funny; I felt, well, a little disappointed. I sort of thought that the way things were going that his touching would turn into more than that. Needless to say, I was extremely excited, and since Bobby was out having his jollies, I was going to get my share now.

I realized that my breathing was a little labored as I lowered my shirt and then as the material touched my now very erect nipples that alone gave me a good feeling. I glanced down and I could clearly see them pushing against the thin white material, the perky, tiny points looked like they wanted out of my shirt. Jack picked up the phone and said, “Jill, honey, come in here. I want you to meet Sandy, our new girl,” and he hung up. Almost immediately the door opened and in walked the great-looking redhead I had seen yesterday in the booth. Jack introduced us and told Jill, “Honey, take Sandy here and show her the ropes. Lets have her work the snack bar and if things go good, maybe the toy and video shop later on.” Jill told me to follow her, I did and I got a real good look at her behind as we walked. Her little skirt was a little longer than mine, and her top was more like a see-through blouse; well it WAS see-through, only hers was long sleeve and she had it tucked into her skirt.

Jill introduced me to Candy and when I told her my name was Sandy, Candy suggested that I use another name here at work so none of the people would know my real name. It made sense to me, so we started bouncing around all kinds of funny names. It was when a man came out and said to us, “Who’s the new angel you have working here?” Candy said, “Her name is Angel, how did you know?” So Candy named me, I guess. I liked the name, so Angel it was. The man bought a popcorn and drink, then returned to the theater. We started talking and to tell you the truth, there really wasn’t much to learn working the snack counter, all we had to sell was popcorn and drinks. There was no candy, hot dogs or really anything else. There were three stools that sat very high, the counter was very low so needless to say when we sat on those high stools our hips were almost at eye level. Sitting on the stools I had to cross my legs or end up showing myself to anyone at the counter.

Candy saw me and said, “Honey, if you want to make some nice good tips, I would suggest that you let them see a little glance at what you have under there.” Pointing to my short skirt that was showing my thong crotch. Then Jill said, “I see you are wearing a thong. I used to but then I found that going bare, I took home three times the money. These boys come here to see pussy and tits. Some come here to jack off in the movie and others come to get off in the booths. So, if you want to take home some real good money I suggest you lose the thong.” I sat there smiling, however ,I hate to say it but I was a little shocked. I sort of thought it would be cool to try that but the way Jill talked and Candy sat with her feet hooked on the bar stool rung leaving her legs open made it very clear to me these two women were like no others that I had ever known.

I had to ask: “What about sex. Do you guys go out with the customers?” Jill said, “The answer I have to tell you is the company answer: what you do on your breaks, on your lunch hour and after work is your business, not Jack’s. If he knows you are having sex with the customers, he has to fire you. Sex is forbidden by law here, and you have to remember that, so our only answer to that is, “No.” We are not allowed to have any sex in here while at work. If Jack catches any of us, he is required to fire us; if he gets caught breaking the law, he will lose his license. Now, after saying that, let me tell you the places you can go to ‘relax on your breaks and lunch hour.’ I like going into the video arcade and I always use booth number 12.” Candy said, “I like booth number 17 myself, the bench is a lot more comfortable in that one.”

Jill gave her a look for interrupting her and said, “Like I was saying, I use booth number 12 and once in a while a friend may join me there for a few minutes, and when they leave they always give me a great big tip, so to speak.” Candy laughed and said “Tip my ass, Jill charges a 100 bucks for just a blow job, and 50 bucks for a hand job. God help them if she fucks them. Jill here does not come cheap.” Jill said, “Of course not. Hell, if they want it, they will pay for it. I don’t give anything away for free anymore.”

I sat there with my head spinning. Jill and Candy were talking about screwing guys in the video booths, Jill was selling herself and I could not help but wonder if Candy did also. I had to ask. I said to Candy, “I am curious, if Jill here gets $100 for blowjobs and $50 for hand jobs, what do you charge?’ It was Jill’s turn to laugh now, she did and said “Charge, shit! Candy gives it away. She goes to Booth 17 so she can work the glory hole in it. Candy really gets off sucking off men that stick their cocks through the hole in the wall. Oh, they tip her, but I bet she only takes home a couple hundred dollars a day when I take home close to a thousand on the weekends. Hell, between 4:30 and 6 I have made over $600 alone, but Candy would be lucky to get 50 bucks, right, honey?”

Candy said, “Not all of us are here for the money you know, besides, the way you are talking makes it sound as if we are nothing but whores or prostitutes, I do for myself. Moreover, Angel, if you want, you don’t have to do anything at all, these men will give you a 20 just to have you raise your shirt to get a look at those tits. Baby (out in the front booth) doesn’t fool around here at work; she always meets her men after work someplace when her old man is out of town.”

I asked, “You said breaks and lunchtime. Jack did not say anything about breaks, when are they and for how long?” Candy smiled and said, “Honey, anytime you want to take a break, you go take one. As long as you stay here in the fun shop, you can take a break anytime you get tired of sitting up here on the stool showing off yourself. Now when you work the front ticket booth you get a break for 15 minutes every two hours, and I guess that is the only place we actually work. I mean right now if I wanted to I could go into the theater sit down and watch the movie. Or I could go into the toy and video side with Peggy, she and Tammy work there, you’ll meet them later, we all float around but Peggy, she is in charge of the toy counter, that way only one person handles the cash there. Jack did tell you why he hired you, didn’t he? I mean, we are here to turn the men on and they buy more tokens and toys and you know. Jack says it best when he said that we are the honey attracting the bees.”

Jill said, pointing to her crotch, “Yeah, and here is the honey that the bees want to eat.” We all laughed as Jack stepped out of his office door. He walked over and said, “Did you girls re-name Sandy here or is she going to keep her own name for once?” Candy said, “Oh you know better than that, Jack. Meet Angel, our newest eye-candy.” Jack reached over the counter extending his hand to me so I leaned forward on my stool to shake his hand. As I did my feet were still on the stool rung so as I leaned forward I ended up giving him one very free show of my damp thong crotch. I did not realize that until I saw where it was his eyes were looking as he shook my hand. He said, “My don’t you look nice and pretty.” It was if he was talking to me but I think he was taking to my vagina, barely hidden behind my tiny, damp crotch cover.

Because of the way I had leaned forward I could not close my legs or even un-hook my heels that I had on the rung. I was fully exposed to him. Jill said, “Come on, Jack, you know you can’t have any candy here at work. Your rules, remember?” Looking at Candy, she then said, “you might have to go back to booth 16 and see if 17 is occupied or not. I think it is empty right now, but you never know.”

Candy got off her stool and said, “I’m going to go take a break for a few minutes, I’ll relieve Tammy when I get back and send her in here for you to meet her, Angel.” Jack still had hold of my hand staring straight between my open legs. I swear my thong began to feel wet, I saw Jack lick his lips and finally let go of my hand. I sat back up and began to close my legs then I decided to leave them open enough for him to keep looking at me.

I said, “The girls were explaining to me how everything around here works, they tell me you are a great boss, and working here is fun.” Jack never moved an inch, I am not sure he even heard what I was saying. I decided to play with him a little so I began to move my legs back and forth, opening and closing them, I watched his eyes get bigger and smaller as I exposed more and then less of myself to him. I looked at Jill watching us and she had this great big smile on her face. She then said, “Jack, I think Angel here has got into the swing of things already, what do you think?” Jack just stood there and Jill said “Jack, Jack, Jack!” getting louder each time. Finally Jack turned his head to Jill and said, “Ah, what did you say, dear?” Jill said, “I said I think Angel here will fit right in. What do you think?”

Jack looked at her and said, “Yeah, sure, I think she will do just fine. Excuse me, I think I’ll go check the video booths to make sure there is nothing going on in there that shouldn’t be.” We watched him walk into the arcade part and Jill said, “Oh, Candy is going to get a load! He knows Candy is always in booth 17, so he’ll go to 16, stick his dick through one of the three big holes in the wall between them and Candy will suck him off real good. He’ll come back to his office and Candy will come back all smiles. God, that bitch loves to suck cock for some damn reason.”

I thought to myself, “I love sucking cock myself. I have to see what this glory hole stuff is all about.” I asked Jill, “How do you know that she will, I mean he will, you know?” Jill said, “All you have to do, honey, is go through that door over there. It takes you straight into the back of the video booths and then go into booth 15. If the green light is on, that means no one is in there, if the red light is on, you have to wait or go to booth 18. However, if you look through one of those holes between 18 and 17, all you will see is Jack’s naked fat ass as he is standing up against the wall between 17 and 16. If you get into booth 15 you’ll see candy on her knees working his long dick like crazy, most of the time she is masturbating like hell when she is sucking dick.”

I said, “Is it OK for me to go in there like that, I mean isn’t that sort of like spying or something?” Jill laughed and said “Hell Angel, of course, it is spying. Why do you think those holes are there? Guys go in there to watch what is going on in the booth next to them; it could be a guy jacking off, it could be two guys or it could be a man and a woman going at it. As long as they keep feeding the tokens and the doors locked, they are not breaking any laws. Well, they are, but if they are all locked inside a private room, well, no one says anything.”

Jill reached in her pocket and pulled out a roll of tokens and gave me half. They all had a red spot painted on them. She said, “Every day when we come in we can go get two rolls of tokens to use, if we need more all we need to do is ask Peggy and she’ll give you another roll or two. Jack wants us to use them as often as we want. It’s the voyeur thing, we go in look at the movies, let nature take its course, and the men get to watch, if you know what I mean. You better hurry if you want to see Candy in action, I have to tell you it is a sight worth seeing.”

I took the handful of tokes and walked in the back door of the video room. I had no idea what to expect. I guess I sort of expected it to be dark, I sure didn’t expect it to be almost pitch black. It took some time for my eyes to adjust but when they did, I found it very easy to see all the doors with the red and green lights above them. I began looking at the numbers and I found I was at booth 36, I followed the numbers down up and down the isles until I found booth 15, I looked above the door and saw the light was green. I went in a very small room, now inside the little room it was painted a very bright white. The little room was big enough for one person.. Well maybe two if one was pressed against the wall. I locked the door and put 3 tokens in the slots. I looked at the wall between my booth and booth 16 where Candy was supposed to be. I saw three very big holes in the wall between us. One was face high, another was waist high and the third was like a big slot that was narrow but it was about two feet long from just above my knees to about my tummy.

I leaned forward and looked into booth 16, and sure enough, I saw Candy. She was on her knees, her legs were open, her hand was going like a piston between them and her mouth was hard at work on a very long cock sticking through the long slot on her wall. She was moaning and I don’t mean softly, it was as if she wanted everyone or anyone to know just how much she was enjoying what she was doing. She held onto the cock with one hand as she began to bounce on her other hand. Jack was very vocal also. I could hear him very clearly say, “That’s it, honey, suck that cock, take that cock, you bitch, work it, take it all.” He was almost to the point of shouting. From what I could see his vocals only made Candy work harder as she pumped his cock with her hand and sucked the rest with her mouth.

I had read many, many of Bobby’s dirty sex books, but nothing had ever affected me like this did. Now I love reading his books, I love putting myself in the storyline, I love masturbating making myself climax as the woman always comes. I lose myself in the stories, but this, this was wild, this was hot, and this was the nastiest thing I had ever seen or thought I would ever see. Those stories of Bobby’s have the girls being gang-banged all the time, the girls are always going out and fucking other men, they are always using things to fuck themselves with, I have read so many dirty filthy stories that I kept wanting to learn more and more of pure wanton sex.

Now I had a job at a place that I knew I would see more than any book could offer. I turned around and looked at the TV screen to see this lovely white girl being fucked by this very black man. He had this huge cock and every now and then the camera would do a close up, as he would bury his cock all the way up inside of her. The moan coming from her was a moan of pure lust and pleasure. I had read about such things and even though Bobby and I would watch the adult movies from the video store, I had never seen any thing like that. I turned back to see what Candy was doing. I saw her let go of Jack’s cock and I could see past her through the big slot that Jack was putting his pants back up around his waist. I could see as he opened the door and walk out. I expected Candy to get up and leave also, but to my surprise she stayed there on her knees. I could see another person walk in the booth Jack had been in, and Candy put her face hard against the big open slot and I could see above her head as the man dropped his pants and moved to her as Jack had done.

Candy went right to work on that man as she had done with Jack. I heard something behind me and I saw a face and looking at me from the big hole face high and down sticking through the slot was a big fat hard cock bouncing up and down. My TV went off so I dropped 6 tokens in it then I slowly moved to that cock sticking through the wall. I touched it and as I did I got a cold chill of excitement. I knelt down and put the end of it in my mouth. I wrapped my fingers around it and I felt nothing but pure meat. I had to touch myself as I made love to that lovely fat cock. I reached down between my legs and moved my now very wet thong string to one side and I began to rub my clit and slide a finger inside of myself.

My head was spinning with pleasure as I made love to this stranger’s cock, I wanted to get him off, and I wanted to feel him pulse in my mouth. I wanted to taste his sperm. No, that isn’t right, I NEEDED to taste his sperm. I needed him to come in my mouth. It did not take long at all, I felt his cock pulse in my hand and mouth, I felt his sperm slamming against the back of my throat, I swallowed it as I climaxed on my hand. I felt him pull back and I watched as he pulled up his pants and walked out. The door no more than closed and another man walked in. The new man dropped his pants and came right up to the big slot in the wall.

I went for his cock like a dying man to water, I heard a noise behind me and I pulled my mouth off of his dick to look. I guess candy had left. Now there was a big black cock sticking through the big slot in the wall that I had used to look at her suck off Jack and the second man. That cock was bouncing up and down. I thought for a moment and I had to try something. The tiny room was small but was it small enough for me to but my rear up against one wall while I sucked the man through the other wall? I had no idea if it would work or not, but I had to try it.

I stood up, reached between my legs and ripped my tiny thong string away, allowing free access. I have plenty of them, I could lose this one, besides it was so soaked it was beginning to bother me. I lifted the back of my short skirt and put my butt right up against the wall, I bent forward and it was perfect. It was as if those slots were designed for this purpose in mind. The way the wall shook as the man behind me was fucking me was so loud; I mean it was if he was trying to break down the wall between us. His pounding into me pushed my mouth hard against the man I was sucking and his cock kept trying to go down my throat.

I had read over and over in so many books about deep throating a cock, but in all the years I had made love to them with my mouth I never tried it. In this position it seemed as if I was not going to have a choice. The guy fucking me came first, but after he did he slowly kept fucking me. I can’t tell you the feeling that gave me. When Bobby came, he always quickly pulled out, leaving me feeling empty, this man kept moving in and out. The guy I was sucking exploded and as he came, I sort of slipped and I felt him push past my throat; I just knew I was going to throw up, but I didn’t. I only gagged a little as he shot his sperm in me.

I realized at that moment that for once I did not taste that salty taste that always came from men’s sperm. I never really liked that salty taste, but it sort of came with the territory so to speak, but this way, all I felt was the slimy gooey stuff running down my throat and that gave me a whole new thrill and one I really liked.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers
12