A Session with Barbie & Ken

Story Info
What a work out can lead to.
1.9k words
3.86
23.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StarLet21
StarLet21
1 Followers

10 more to go, and 9, 8, 7. God, why do they have too make this so hard? 6, 5.. Come on Trish, you can do this, my thought's egging on my legs 4, 3, 2 one more, yes.. nearly there. And 1.. Aaah. Bliss.

8.35pm. 37 minutes after my gruelling workout started, thank goodness. It was over I knew my aims, my wants. Just oblivious that it would ever be this hard. The third day in the gym this week, and today only being Wednesday. I love it. My new second home, a place I can create the real me, the me I crave to be. The buzz after your first work out, relaxation in the jacuzzi as your after treat.

As I grab my water too leave, I make the same decision as I do everyday, too walk a little bit extra too the changing room's, too have a sly glance of those muscular blokes. The weights hovering in the air, as those big arms flex too bring them back down too earth. I think of it being me, the curve of the edge matching the curve of my body as they lift me into the air, and then back down, continually in there grasp.

What is wrong with me today? Lets just hit the changing room, and get In the pool.

The changing rooms, were quite small really, nice.. good condition, but yet always reminded me of my school changing rooms. The same distinguished smell, of mild sweat, the same layout; the girls who aren't comfortable with their figure, hiding away, almost fooling themselves that their invisible, then the girl's who were so comfortable with their body, they'd be flaunting it. Regardless on whether you wanted a glance.

Maybe, it's just me. I can't help but have a look - see who's skin looks softer, Stomach flatter, thigh's better toned, Larger breasts, more defined buttocks.

Me against her. It was always myself against them.

I: roughly 5ft 6, fuller figure, strong broad shoulder's, as my great grandpa would always say. 'You'll be thankful of those strong shoulders when you have the weight of the world on them' I can hear those familiar words quoting through my head. I can't help but smile.

My favourite asset of myself, is my breasts. I'm larger then average reaching a G cup. I have my left nipple pierced. My love humps have always received attention from both sexes and I always ensure I have a bit of cleavage showing almost as a tease too them and myself. Knowing people want them is such a turn on.

As I finish undressing I tie my khaki bikini around my neck, I adjust myself, wrap my brown towel around my waist and enter the pool rooms.

As I make my way through the doors, I breath in deeply, preparing for who awaits and inhaling the smell of chlorine.

The jacuzzi is empty, perfect!

I walk down the 3 steps and enter the deep whirlwind of the bubbles. I position myself comfortably, so I have clear view of who's in the pool and the entrance. I can admire everyone in here.

The Jet's massaging my lower back, the top of my thigh's being teased by the thrash of the water hitting them. I love this place - Really love this fucking place.

I can't help but lower myself a little further under the fizz. I'm horny, and I want too play with myself. After all, as my friend said a few weeks back, 'No one can see where your hands are, once it gets going'. With a dirty grin on her face. That comment there is one of the reason's why she's my best friend.

The Jet brushing past my clit, teasing me.

I immediately sit up, smile and say hello, as two people seat themselves next too me.

The bloke: Tall. Broad also, his arms thick, defined. He must have had a recent holiday, with his tan evenly spread across his body. Brown. Dark. Perfect. His hair, was flopped back, brunette, the biggest blue eyes I have ever came across. Ocean Blue. His mouth parted and dimples formed, that showed off his straight white set of teeth. He's wearing longer length swimming shorts, in a deep blue. With wave patterns around the hem. Perfect coordination with his eyes.

The lady: Barbie. As much of a cliché it seems. She is the human form of Barbie. In fact them together as a couple, are perfect appearance wise. They bring Barbie&ken too life. She has blonde straight hair, with a twinge of a wave. She's also evenly tanned, they must have been on holiday together. Although why on earth I'm making presumptions about two random people I do not know. She's slim, and wearing a tiny bikini she certainly doesn't leave much too the imagination. Modelling two perfectly shaped mounds under the triangular shaped bikini top. The wet skin, the fluorescent pink bikini.

Fuck. I try too pull my eyes away. She has her hand on his cock. Him being hard. I don't believe it, she's tugging him whilst I'm sat here.

Am I invisible? Or is it the fact I'm here? Am I helping them live out their fantasy?

I can feel her eyes are on my breasts. I can't help but make eye contact, as I glance away when our eyes conjoin. I feel myself blush. Her hand is on my thigh. Rubbing the top of my thigh gently. Almost so gentle that I'm questioning whether it''s actually there. It is. Shit. It is, drawing my eyes back up.

I automatically part my legs, ever so slightly. No word's are spoke. All I can hear, is the splashing sound's of people front crawling through the pool lanes. And the bubbling of the tub.

I feel her finger at the entrance of me. Running itself up and down. Her nails, perfectly manicured. Simple white tip, with a square finish. Like a flower, blossoming, in the early spring.... my flower is blossoming now. Special. Wanted. Her nail on of her index finger dribbling itself up and down my opening. I feel one finger inside me.

She's actually fucking me with her finger and she's wanking her bloke. This is amazing.

It doesn't take much. Her thumb pressed against my clit, circling me. Feeling it's' arousal. Her rhythm defined. As her finger pulls out, she presses in with her thumb. Fuck me. She knows exactly what she is doing. I want more, I want more inside me. I want too be filled up. I want too cum. I start too grind my hips down, so I'm nestling her as deep as I can. As I start too ride her fingers. Wave after wave ripples though me. Like a river meeting the embankment.. I push my head back, I let it swim through me, from my head, past my nipples too my feet, I'm biting my lip, ensuring I don't scream out like my body wants me to. Telling everybody I'm being finger fucked by Barbie. As my pulse begins too slow down, and Barbie releases the tension on my clit. I take a deep breath.

I don't want this too end there. There back too the two of them, already my vagina feels left out. I glance over. Smile. Say goodbye. And walk over too the steam room.

I hear the click of the glass door. It worked. It clearly wasn't just me, that wanted more. Here was Ken. He walked straight over too me, stood me up. And kissed me.

His forceful lips upon mine, his tongue tasting every part of my mouth. Playing eagerly with mine. My tongue wanted too take in the taste of chlorine on his lips. Feel the texture of his tongue. Every few moments he'd stop. Place his eyes on my chest. You could see the look of hunger. Then he'd start too fill himself up with my lips again. I hadn't ever been kissed so strong. This kiss was the kiss we all imagined when alone, the kiss we all secretly longed for. The kiss that left you out of control.

His hand exploring the outline of my ass. Taking every inch of it in. squeezing it harder as his lips got fiercer. I was throbbing.

He turned me around. He kissed the top of my back teasingly. Soft. He then bent me over, so my hands were on the edge of the bench.

Full 10 inches of dick was rammed into my ass. Fuck me, it hurt. One hand on my hip, the other spreading my cheek further. Allowing him full view of my tight back fuckhole. There was no hesitation. He wanted my arse too have him full and that was he got. The pain,started feeling pleasurable. I Tugged at my nipple, fully erect. Rock hard, as hard as a tooth locked in your gum. I couldn't help but let this feeling erupt out of my mouth. The sound of my moans, with the sound him slapping me with is balls went perfectly together.

I heard the door sound. He didn't stop, I couldn't turn around too see who was there. But I felt her. I felt Barbie. Knowing she was watching her me being fucked by her partner only adding too the moment.

She came up from under me, and was sucking my nipples. Nibbling, biting. Lapping them up. She was an expertise in sucking as she was finger fucking. She moved her bikini bottoms down, and revealed a beautiful shaven cunt.

This cunt had a tattoo. Not like one I had seen before.. Whisker's, I think. Like a cat. Going from big too small, one each side of her love bulb. It was amazing, and made me want her more. I had too taste her. I wanted to make her purr.

Her clit, so tender and soft, begged for my taste.

We moved around, until we could all get what we wanted, Ken, fucking me doggy. Me eating Barbie.

I buried my nose in her. I wanted too taste and smell her all at the same time. I wanted to remember this for life, so I was going too savour every small detail. She smelt sweet. Tasted musky. She was playing with her tits viciously as I licked every bit. The edge of my nose, teasing her clit as my tongue probed her hole, I felt her body shudder as I blew gentle bits of air out, two fingers repeatedly fucking her slowly, with each push stretching her nest a bit wider. I'm lapping up her wetness, ensuring none of it goes too waste. I could feel her tensing up, she's thrusting her muff up to my face, as Ken rams faster and harder, they're going too cum together. My body making both of them cum. How I loved that thought.

Both groaning, moaning, gasping. Steam blurring our vision. Our body's, so hot they feel as though they are at the peak of a volcano. I could feel the sweat from Ken's forehead dripping down my lower back. Creating extra lube. As I felt either end of me, being tensed into I carried on flicking her clit.

Cum in my arse. Sliding out. Swallowing the cum off my tongue. Our hunger satisfied.

The whistle for closing is blown. I make my way too the changing room's. Saving myself for a shower later at home, where I could relive the experience in my thought's.. And still feel it on me.

As I left the gym, I smiled. Pleased with my workout for the day and most prepared for it tomorrow.

StarLet21
StarLet21
1 Followers