A Sex Club Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Directly he had cum they both moved away. It really was an amazing situation. She had just been as intimate with a man as it was possible to be, she had just been so close to him, so into what they were doing and so pleased to be pleasing him, but then directly that had taken its course and the man had cum, it was all over. Not just for her, not just for the chestnut haired woman with the big tits, but also for the man. He had, almost before the two women had turned and faced each other, stood up, wrapped his towel around him and shuffled off into the playroom's darkness.

"Hi," chestnut hair and big tits said, putting her hand on Michaela's bare shoulder.

"Hello," Michaela replied sliding her hand onto big tit's waist, just above her hip. Her skin felt nice to Michaela's touch as did big tit's touch feel good on her skin

"I'm Jaslyn, or Jas, hell" big tits said.

Michaela smiled. "I'm Michaela or Michy, your choice hello."

They stood facing each other just a metre or so apart looking at the other. Despite the gloom each could make out the other and they were weighing each other up, admiring the other and wondering where now?

"Well hello Michaela, I saw you earlier in the bar," Jaslyn or Jas big tits said smiling. "Yes I know," Michaela said, loving the feeling as the fingers on her shoulder pressed against her flesh

They were both wearing the playsuits from their rooms. Both of them had the zips fully undone, both had their breasts totally bare and both were staring at the other's chest. Jas's breasts were wonderfully full, marvellously round and, despite their size and her probable early forties age, still quite firm, They were though, Michaela thought, of the type and size that would soon droop and then Jas might lose her most striking feature. But good bras could make all the difference when dressed she smiled, knowing that her 'handfull' sized tits might suffer the same way as Jas.'

As big tits started to slide her hand down from Michaela's shoulder and onto her chest, so Michaela slipped her fingertips inside the waistband of her beige, hipster trousers, just slightly behind the flare of her hip. Big tits put her other hand round Michaela's waist and slid her fingers inside the waist band of Michaela's trousers in just about the same place. Big tits ran the back of her hand onto Michaela's breast. She captured the already hard nipple between her fore and middle fingers, the backs of them pressing on the flesh of the tit and the dark pink, almost brownness of Michaela's areola.

In the dim light Michaela could just make out the look in Jaslyn's eyes and the slight smile on her face as she felt the fingers pulling on her nipple and the other hand sliding into her trousers.

Michaela followed big tits lead. She slid her hand down inside Jaslyn's trousers, reveling in the womanly fullness of the hips. At the same time, she lifted her other hand and felt her heart start to pound as she lifted the large orb of flesh. Michaela almost smiled at her analytical mind as she found herself wondering just how much it weighed?

That thought quickly left her mind though, as she enjoyed the twin pleasures of being caressed and of caressing another woman, a woman called Jaslyn or Jas, a woman she had nicknamed big tits, a woman whose big tits were now in her hand.

They stayed like that for a moment or two but then Michaela saw a guy move behind Jaslyn, he dropped his towel and pressed himself against her bum, enquiringly. At pretty much the same time another guy moved alongside Michaela, he was naked. He cupped one of Michaela's tits and one of big tits, big tits. The other guy put his hand round Jaslyn and slid it into the front of her trousers.

"Oh fuck," Michaela thought, not wanting this to be a foursome.

Jaslyn must have thought and felt the same.

She moved her face forward a little, nearer to Michaela, her lips were parted, and her tongue was touching her upper lip. Michaela guessed what was coming. She opened her lips a little, leaned her head forward and bent it to one side. They kissed. Each holding the other's breast, each with their hand in the other's trousers, each with a guy holding their other boob and one of his hands in their trousers, right on the pubic mounds, they kissed long, deeply and very satisfyingly, certainly to Michaela. As they kissed, though, Michaela felt her trousers being pulled down. Opening her eyes she saw that they were around her lower hips as were Jaslyn's. The guys were enjoying themselves, quite rightly and perfectly within the rules; after all it was the playroom. But it wasn't what Michaela wanted and, to her relief, she quickly learned it wasn't what big tits wanted either.

As they broke the kiss Jaslyn said.

"Let me take you somewhere Michaela, will you come with me?"

Michaela smiled.

"Of course Jaslyn, I would cum anywhere with you."

Chapter 4

And cum she did.

Jas was a great lover, both a giver and a taker. She had such a feminine body, such lovely hair that Michaela spent ages stroking and caressing and such soft lips. She had a round, full, softness that Michaela had never experienced. Sure, she had occasionally been with a bigger woman, the masseuse Gretta, who had fucked her on her massage table at the spa in the Cotswolds, obviously came to mind. But most of the women she had been with had been hand-picked hookers who had near perfect bodies. Jas's was so different. Rubenesque came to mind. She certainly was not fat, but then she didn't have the lithe firmness of the youthful female bodies that usually had sex with Michaela.

Jas had a little podge, not big but certainly discernible, especially when they stood face to face in the beautifully appointed, private love room where she had brought Michaela, and they had removed their own clothes. Not unexpectedly her big tits did sag a little; especially when, after they had "become accustomed" to each other, Jaslyn had lay on her back, raised her knees, opened her legs, smiled, reached out with her arms out and had said.

"Fuck me darling."

That the two large orbs had slipped to either side of big tits' chest, did not deter Michaela at all. She slid between the, slightly too heavy thighs, wrapped her arms round the soft body, pressed her firm, respectable sized tits into Jaslyn's ripe melons of a bosom and squelched her already twice soaked, shaved pussy against the prominent and neatly trimmed landing strip of Jas' pubic mound. And like that she kissed and fucked her way to a wonderful mutual orgasm?

Normally when Michaela had sex she was in charge. After all she was paying and he who pays the piper calls the tune, right?

With Jaslyn it was wonderfully and so welcomingly different. From the moment she had taken Michaela's hand and so obviously had led her from the playroom, with men and women casting envious glances as it became obvious that the two most stunning women there were seeking privacy, she was in charge.

Jaslyn was in charge when she chose the room, when she pulled Michaela inside and when she locked the door. It continued when she stood facing Michaela and slid her top off.

"Undress darling and show me everything," she had said, making Michaela's heart pound.

Jaslyn directed and controlled everything. Not once did she ask Michaela's opinion or preference, not once did she hesitate and not once did she look to Michaela for permission to do anything; she clearly assumed it was her right and that thrilled Michaela. No, Jaslyn was a leader and she expected Michaela to follow; Jaslyn was dominant and she insisted that Michaela be her submissive. And Michaela revelled in this new experience and found a submissive side to her that her high powered business life had led her to believe was not there.

But it was.

It was there as Jaslyn first made love to her. As she took Michaela in her arms, as she crushed her against her body, as they kissed and as Jaslyn's hands with no inhibitions whatsoever roamed over Michaela's body. It was there in the way that Michaela simply gave in, simply let Jaslyn lead her, direct her and dominate her. If anything, the more dominant and demanding Jaslyn became so Michaela became even more submissive, more feminine, more girly really. She whimpered and groaned, oooed and ahhed and sighed in a way that seemed so perfectly natural to her.

The dominant, submissive nature of their developing relationship was evident as Jaslyn pulled Michaela down onto the low, ultra modern double bed, as she again crushed her to her body, kissed her, cuddled her, stroked and caressed her and then, obviously without waiting for an invitation, shoved three fingers right up Michaela's cunt.

It was still there later as they stood in the centre of the room and they kissed, as Jaslyn turned Michaela round to face a huge floor to ceiling mirror. It was there as Jaslyn said.

"Put your hands on the mirror to support yourself."

And it was there as she pulled Michaela back a bit and pulled her legs wide open. It was very much there as Jaslyn reached round her from behind and as she, rather roughly, grasped Michaela's tits, as she pulled on her nipples and pinched the hardened, rubbery pinkness, making Michaela wince with pain, but not wishing to do anything to stop Jaslyn, she did and said nothing. It was there as the older woman ground herself against Michaela's pert ass that was stuck out lewdly, yet so invitingly. And of course it was there as one of Jaslyn's hands found Michaela's clit as the other continued on her breasts while Jaslyn squirmed herself against the base of Michaela's spine. Michaela did little other than glory in what Jaslyn was doing to her. But then, that was precisely what a submissive should do, it was exactly what a dom wanted and it was just what was required to make whatever it was that was happening between these two gorgeously, bi women happen even more intensely.

And the interaction between them continued that way as Jaslyn said.

"Stay exactly like that Michaela," as she sank to her knees behind Michaela. As she, firstly, wrapped her arms around Michaela's hips and squelched her breasts against Michaela's bum and then took hold of both of the cheeks that were just inches from her face. Michaela froze. She stayed exactly like that as Jaslyn pulled her cheeks apart and she stayed like that as she felt the other woman's gaze focusing partly on her lips, that she knew would be visible between her legs, but mostly on her anus, that Michaela just knew was about to be invaded.

And she was right. But then isn't that an inevitability when a dom plays with her sub?

Michaela's bum had of course been made love to before. Made love to with fingers, tongues, vibrators and a couple of cocks, but rarely by another woman. So when Jaslyn licked the length of the crease between the two splendidly pert mounds, when she pressed the tip of her straightened tongue right against the puckered hole and when she wiggled that inside a little, it was new territory for Michy.

Sure she had done that to some of the female hookers she had bought, but no woman had done it to her. Just as no woman had soaked their fingers with her juices, no woman had rubbed those fingers right against her hole and just as no woman had then slid their wet fingers into Michaela's fully lubricated asshole.

As Jaslyn slowly moved her finger around inside Michaela's bum so the fingers from her other hand found Michaela's other place. And leaning against that mirror, Michaela watched Jaslyn finger fuck her cunt and ass at the same time bringing her to a massive and very shuddering orgasm. Michaela had thought they would finish then, but she was wrong. Jas pushed her on her back on the bed and knelt beside her. "You know darling" she breathed as moved between Michy's legs that she pushed open with her knees. "You really are the most delicious fuck." "Thank you Jas" Michy rather naively replied not knowing what else to say. "And that my dear is exactly what I am going to do to you" she replied placing one knee outside Michy's lef leg and one indise right near to her crotch. Leaning forward, grabbing one of Michy's breasts and kissing her full on the mouth she let her body slip downwards so that the bloated lips if her cunt rested right in Michy's. And like that they tribbed to yet another mutual climax.

The most striking feature to Michaela of the two or three hours they spent together in that room making love, was how Jaslyn was so in control of her. That's not to say that there wasn't tenderness, for there was. It was not to the exclusion of Michaela occasionally taking the lead, for she did and it wasn't as if Jaslyn didn't gain typical female pleasures from having her nipples sucked, her breasts squeezed or her pussy licked for she did. No all the girly things that bi girlies do to and for each other went on, but mostly at Jaslyn's direction and under her control.

She had controlled and directed the exit from the playroom, their entry to the loveroom and their initial sexplay. She had directed the way their sex went, taking more and more from Michaela and demanding more extreme pleasures. She had enforced the way that they had so quickly pushed out the boundaries and she had dominated the entire time and activities in that room. She was even in total control when she got up from the bed and went and had a shower. As she was when she came back, dressed in her beige leisure suit, now zipped up to her neck and said completely without warning.

"Well I have to leave you now Michaela, I have a date."

Perhaps the most dominating thing she did all evening was then simply turning her back and walking out leaving Michaela laying naked on the bed wondering what the fuck had happened.

After a short while of reflection she metaphorically shrugged her shoulders and thought. "What the hell? It was a fun and very sexually exciting experience and that was why she was here wasn't it?"

She also showered and slipped into her leisure suit. Looking round the room, rather ridiculously checking to see if she had left anything, as if she had anything to leave, she smiled, opening the door that Jaslyn had left unlocked. Wandering out she turned left where there was a small crowd of men and women. She joined them and then suddenly she realised what they were staring at. On both sides of the corridor there was windows looking into small, but beautifully appointed rooms, with similar but smaller double beds as to where Michy had been with Jas.

The room on the left seemed familiar for, of course, it was the room she and Jaslyn had shared. With a bloody great jolt Michaela realised that the mirror she had looked into and leaned against as Jaslyn had finger fucked her ass and pussy at the same time was not just a mirror, it was also a window and the crowd would have seen the two womens' every move. She was embarrassed at first, particularly when many of the men and a few of the women stared at her and smiled, but she became more attuned to her "fame" when she looked into the other room and saw the action there and when she walked further down the corridor and looked into the group room and saw at least a dozen people entwined in practically every form of sexual endeavour.

Chapter 5

Michaela went back to the bar and had another vodka as she mulled over what to do next.

Turning away from the bar she jumped when she almost bumped into someone who said.

"Was it shaken or stirred?"

Michaela didn't get the 007 reference at first for she found herself staring into the bluest pair of eyes she had ever seen, it was the Paul Newman look alike, old blue eyes as she immediately dubbed him.

"Neither, just weakened with a little water and a touch of lemon" she replied.

"Just dampened where it needs to be is it?" He asked, his eyes twinkling a slight grin on his face.

"But of course," Michaela quipped back quite enjoying the risqué ribaldry; something she rarely got involved in for she so infrequently flirted with anyone. "Isn't that what this place is all about?"

"Yes I suppose is, a little dampness, a stiff drink, or stiff something, and then who knows what, maybe even one of the loverooms for sublime pleasure and total satisfaction?" He said his eyes twinkling even more and his grin widening as Michaela realised that he must have seen her in there with Jaslyn.

Michaela, now not embarrassed at all for some reason smiled.

"Methinks someone has been peeping."

"Then the methinks would be absolutely right."

"Just one thing" Michaela said taking a sip of her drink as they walked over to a table and sat down. "There was nothing hard in there."

"No but there was outside in many places I can assure you."

"Really?"

"Yes absolutely, still is in fact" blue eyes said looking down at the front of the white silk robe he was wearing."

That of course caused Michaela to look down and she saw the bulge. She looked up again and their eyes met. Michaela sat there, transfixed almost, as the older man without a hint of embarrassment slowly pulled the robe undone beneath his waist. He was fully erect and she saw respectably well endowed.

Still with the slight smile on his face and tinkle in his blue eyes he said.

"Now that can be both shaken and stirred and even made a little wet."

"I bet it can," she replied not really quite sure what to say.

"And, my dear" he said leaning forward and putting his hand on the back of hers. "It seems such a waste not to do some of that don't you think?"

Michaela had never been picked up or pulled or whatever you want to call it in such a way, but then she was hardly ever pulled or picked up and never in such a place as Helsborg.

"Yes I suppose it would really."

"Well then why don't we go somewhere and make exquisite love?" He asked running his fingers up inside the cuff of her top and along the bare skin of her arm.

All inhibitions by now long gone, Michaela almost immediately replied. "What a good idea? But I am a little old fashioned in some ways."

They stood up.

Facing each other, his robe still bulging quite obviously from his erection, he said.

"Oh and how is that, in which way I mean?"

Michaela made herself appear as serious as possible and noted the look in his eyes as he clearly wondered what was coming next.

"Well I have this absolutely cast-iron rule about sex."

"Really what is it?" He asked his face now having a worried look.

Michaela paused, she ran her fingers through her hair as she stared at blue eyes before saying, probably slightly louder than she should.

"I never let anyone fuck me..................." She said pausing again as she enjoyed his concerned expression before adding. "Without knowing their name."

He laughed and she saw smiles on the faces of a few people close by who must have been following the exchange.

"I'm William, my friends call me Will."

Michaela put her hand out and they shook hands as she said.

"I'm Michaela or Michy, nice to meet you Will. Now you can fuck me."

"So where would you like to go Michaela?"

"Where would you like to take me?" She replied as they strolled out of the bar her arm through his.

"Let's go somewhere private."

"What like I thought I was with Jaslyn?"

"Didn't you know that was an exhibitionist room?"

"No, I had no idea."

"That was a bit naughty of her. Do want to do that again?"

It seemed amazing to Michaela that she was openly discussing such things with a guy she had only met five or so minutes before. But then she reconciled, doesn't that just go to show how people react to the environment they are in? Helsborg invited openness, lack of inhibitions and the availability of sex at all times, so such conversations were not really amazing here for they became the norm.

"I don't min," she replied enjoying the feel of his arm pressing against her breast.