A Sex-Filled Reunion Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wide eyed look at me for confirmation, which I gave with a nod of my head, Leslie looked around and when no one was paying attention slipped under the table to do as her Mistress had commanded. Michael's eyes grew wide and his cock gave an involuntary jump when he saw Leslie slide under the table. I just smiled when he gave a start of surprise when Leslie unzipped his trousers and removed his stiffening cock. I kept my foot on his thigh feeling her hair tickle when her mouth closed over his cock making him hiss in pleasure. The waiter returned with our drink order saying our food would be up shortly and if we needed anything further to let him know then walked away to wait on another table.

Within minutes, Michael's eyes glazed over and he grabbed the side of the table for support signifying his oncoming orgasm. With my foot still on his thigh, I felt him tense his ass muscles trying to reach deeper in Leslie's throat with out being obvious about it. Knowing he wanted to cum I put my foot on the back of Leslie's head pushing her quickly down the length of his cock sending him over the edge. He growled and shook the table almost knocking over our drinks. I then felt Leslie's hands on my thigh's opening them to gain access to my dripping pussy. Slowly she ran her tongue up the inside of one thigh letting me feel her progression toward my waiting sex. I slid down a little in my seat giving her complete access to me. When I felt her, hands leave my hips I knew they were heading toward her pussy so she could pleasure herself as well. I reached under the tablecloth and whispered loud enough for only her to hear, "Give me your hands now dear."

Leslie put her hands in mine, clasping them, I put our joined hands on top of her head bringing her mouth to my pussy. Leslie began to slowly lick my pussy from bottom to top nipping my swelling clit gently with her teeth. I closed my eyes breathed deeply and licked my lips. Pushing her head deeply into my pussy, she began using her tongue like a small cock pushing it into my cunt, fucking me with it.

She brought me to a quick climax, then slowly licked me clean. When it was safe I gave her the signal to come out from under the table and pulled her into a deep kiss tasting our mixed juices on her tongue and lips. Our waiter served us our meals and we ate without anymore mischief on my part. When we finished, Michael paid the check, tipped the waiter well for his unknowing help in our desirable dinner and we left. Outside, the driver was there and opened the door for us. I motioned Leslie to get in first and when she bent over to get in I put a hand on her waist halting her movement, long enough for me to put two fingers in her slick pussy.

I did this while watching the drivers eyes go wide as Leslie pushed back onto my fingers for deeper penetration of her pussy. I removed my fingers and grabbed the driver kissing him while slipping my fingers into our joined mouths letting him taste Leslie's sweet juices. He moaned into my mouth sucking my fingers clean. As I joined Leslie in the car I heard Michael tell the driver we decided to go back home instead of to the club, so that is where the driver took us. He pulled into our secluded drive and opened our door. Michael was the first out of the car then me and finally Leslie.

As she got out I said, "The gentleman deserves a nice tip don't you think dear?" Putting my hands on Leslie's shoulders, I pushed her to a squatting position in front of the driver. I then reached around her head and unzipped his trousers pulling out his rigid member and holding it, rubbing his cock. He moaned his pleasure at what I was doing; I moved my body close to his pressing Leslie's head toward his cock with my pelvis. I kissed him deeply as I positioned his cock at her lips and pushed my pelvis into the back of her head. She took his cock into her mouth and slowly began taking him down her throat. He moaned into my mouth and I moved my pelvis setting a rhythm for her to follow. I broke the kiss and laid my forehead against his so I could look into his eyes as Leslie sucked him. I grabbed his ass, pushed my pelvis forward driving him deep into Leslie's throat, she began moaning, and the vibrations it caused on his cock had him spilling his cum instantly.

As I felt his body tense I pushed Leslie forward as I pulled his ass toward me so he was down her throat when he shot his load. Leslie took it all like a good girl and then licked him clean while I kissed him. "My god man you are very lucky to have these two ladies, I would love for them to teach my girlfriend that trick." The driver gasped out when I released his mouth.

With a wicked grin on his face Michael said, "Bring her over sometime and they will." He then paid the driver.

As the driver took the money he said, "When ever you need a car just ask for Steve and I'll be here in a Jif." He got in the car and drove away.

Michael walked into the house closing and locking the door behind him. "Leslie attend your Mistress and prepare her for me."

"Yes Master," she answered and began undressing me slowly slid her hands up my thighs to my waist. Leslie took the top of one of my stockings in between her teeth and slid it down my leg. Kissing her way up the other stocking covered leg she treating it the same. She then kissed her way back up to the core of my womanhood and licked my lips softly. She raised her hands moving my dress up to my shoulders, stood and pushed it over my head. I was now exposed to Michael's piercing brown eyes.

"Shall I prepare you for her now Master?" Leslie asked. Michael shook his head yes and she walked to him, reaching out she removed his Jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. When his chest was bare Leslie kissed and sucked his nipples making them hard. She kissed her way to his waist, glancing at me before opening the button of his trousers with her teeth. Sliding the zipper down the same way she undid the button, she removed his trousers with his socks and shoes. The both of us now naked, I walked to Michael standing beside him.

Michael grabbed Leslie's head and thrust his cock against her lips to gain entrance, "give me your hand Leslie." Taking her hand Michael put it on the top of my mound slid it down between my legs to my waiting pussy. As Leslie took his cock into her, mouth Michael guided her hand in pleasuring me. After watching, Leslie and I pleasure the driver Michael was very close and shot his load within a couple of strokes from her mouth. His guttural cry sent me over the edge into one of my own.

Calming down I walked to the kitchen and returned wearing a strap on dildo a little larger than Michael's cock. Lying down on our couch, I told Leslie to come sit on me because I wanted to fuck and suck her. She walked over and straddled my waist sliding her self onto the cock I held positioned at her beautiful pussy. She leaned forward and I took her right nipple in my mouth sucking and nibbling it. Leslie began grinding her pussy on the cock moaning her enjoyment. Michael, his cock hard again; walked up behind her and began rubbing her ass.

When he slipped a hand between our bodies, he felt the wetness there, caused by Leslie's juices on my belly. Coating his hand, he rubbed it on his cock and Leslie's ass. Michael then reached between her cheeks and removed the anal plug, making Leslie moan louder. When Michael positioned his cock at her anal entrance, she paused in her movements.

Michael's cock slid into her greased canal easily. With his cock buried deep in her nether region now, Leslie began moving again. In seconds, she increased her speed as her orgasm ripped through her. Her crying out sent Michael and I over the edge to our own orgasm, causing the three of us to cry out in unison. Exhaustion, finally over taking us we fell asleep. Awaking long enough to wash up and go to bed the three of us lay cuddled to each other and fell into a deep restful sleep.

To Be Continued...

12