A Sexual Autobigraphy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that given her apparent lack of experience sexually, the best thing I could do after we kissed and caressed each other some more was to slide down her body, kissing and licking as I went, so that my head was between her legs and my tongue and lips were playing with her cunt lips, which tasted quite sweet. Initially she stiffened and her hands came down on my head so that I thought she was going to push me away, but then she relaxed and spread her legs wider. So I continued to eat her while my fingers gently toyed with her nipples.

It was not very long before she started to draw her breath in sharply as she came to what she told me later was a quite delicious orgasm, one of the first she had experienced that she had not given herself. She also told me that her initial reaction was because no one had ever eaten her before, But now that bridge had been crossed, she would like more please.

Then, I rolled on my back on the bed, and pulled her on top of me (I like women being on top), let her draw my cock into her, and let her ride me while I continued to play with her breasts and nipples. Before we left my room at 11 am the next morning we fucked twice more and I ate her again, bringing her to another satisfactory climax. However, frustratingly, she would not let my cock anywhere near her mouth. And she was surprisingly passive, not taking the lead in anything, although I put that down to inexperience.

We breakfasted in the room, and as we did I made it clear to her that in my mind this was not a one night stand. And I was quite delighted when she agreed, even though she had told me over dinner the evening before that one of her principles was that she would never date a married man. We were clearly past that hurdle.

The first thing we did when we left the hotel that morning was to head to one of Toronto's better lingerie stores where I bought her two or three sets of very pretty underwear, not hugely sexy for now, although we did throw in a garter belt to go with the black bra and panty set that we purchased, and some stockings to go with the garter belt. Unfortunately, in my mind, garter belts and stockings did not go well with flat shoes, but she seemed to be quite dead set against buying any high heeled pumps, claiming that they were uncomfortable. As we parted, I told her to burn all her old underwear.....

Over the next few days, reflecting on our first night together, I came to the conclusion that Kristen was basically submissive. Just as I often seem to be able to sense when women are dominant, even though there is no outward expression of it, so I sensed that she would be very accepting of being told what to do. The trouble was that my basic nature has always tended towards being submissive. However, I took a deep breath and decided that in this relationship I would have to go against my basic nature, and become the dominant partner.

I felt that Kristen could be an intensely sexual person. Her body cried out for sex, demanded wild sex, even though her head kept getting in the way. So I decided that I had to be cruel to be kind and turn her into my sex slave. I was convinced that she would not put up much resistance, and if she did that would make it just that much more fun. Just to make my intentions clear to her, the next time I was in Northbound Leather, my favourite Toronto store, I purchased a soft leather collar and a leash. I gave these to her the next time we met and told her that when we were together alone in future she would be waiting for me with the collar on.

So very slowly as we saw more and more of each other over the next few months I introduced more and more dominant -- submissive play into our fun. I started with playfully slapping her bottom as we fucked, and squeezing her nipples really tight as I played with them. At first she pulled away and protested, but gradually she came to accept it. Then I started to tie her down as we fucked, and she very quickly seemed to come to like that. I made her pose for me in some very sexy positions, something that was totally foreign to her, but which I think she got to like, even wearing the shoes with four and five inch heels that I finally persuaded her to buy.

I remember the first time I slapped her face. After a month or so, she still wouldn't go anywhere near my cock with her mouth. Even when I moved into a sixty-nine position as I was tonguing her pussy, she would maybe take my cock in her hand, but there was no blow job. And I was aching to see her mouth wrapped about my cock and watch cum trickling down her face. I even introduced her to some pretty wild movies in which it was clear that the woman loved eating cock and taking cum. All to no avail.

So one evening after I had knelt in front of her and given her a delicious session with my tongue and she had reached a very satisfying climax, I stood up and offered her my cock. Of course, she refused. So I slapped her face. This action is totally alien to my nature, but I did it anyway. The expression of shock on her face was priceless to see. I told her that I would continue to slap her face increasingly hard, until she sucked my cock -- nicely.

After the second slap, the tears started to flow. After the fifth slap, which was a fair bit harder than the first had been, her hand went around my cock and she took it very tentatively into her mouth. For the first few minutes she pretended to suck it, so I slapped her face again a couple of times and told her to get into it, to worship it. Things improved significantly then, but as I approached my climax, and she seemed quite apprehensive about what would happen, I told her that she had to take everything in her mouth, and not let a drop spill, or I'd give her ass a sharp thrashing.

She did as I said and took every drop -- almost, but just at the last minute, she let some stream down her chin, almost deliberately I thought, but so sexy to look at. So after I had pulled her to her feet and rewarded her with a big kiss, I took her across my knees and gave her ten of the best with the riding crop.

The next week, when I repeated my demand that she suck my cock, she again refused and we had to go through the same process all over again. And the following week. That evening, for her disobedience I gave her a sound whipping afterwards. Afterwards, when reason, not passion, prevailed, she'd complain how she hated being forced to suck my cock, and how her ass and breasts ached for a day or two after being whipped.

So why didn't she just start enjoying it? Then I finally clued in. She liked it. She actually really loved being forced to suck my cock, the face slapping, and the whippings. She was being deliberately provocative. I decided to see how far she could be pushed in this direction. The next time I asked her to suck my cock, I slipped a newly purchased leather slave hood over her head, locked in place her leather collar around her neck, and after several good slaps to her face, enjoyed a sensational blow job. She spent the rest of the evening and overnight in the hood.

After four or five months she was well on the way to being my sex slave. About this time she was accepted for her Masters at the University of Toronto and so moved there. Courtesy of her parents, who were quite wealthy, she purchased a small house in the Cabbagetown area, so now our relationship became very similar to the one I had experienced with Mary Jo. My work allowed me to stay over a night or two almost every week and maybe once every six weeks, I was able to spend a weekend with her.

For the next fifteen months, as she completed the program we explored many aspects of dominance and submission. Along the way, I had to endure continual tears and complaints about what she was being forced to do and how the ropes, the nipple clamps and the whippings left her aching the next day. There were often tears, as well, but as I was making her use more makeup (she hardly used any before we went out together), it was very erotic when her tears smeared her mascara and she had dark lines running down her cheeks.

Did she like It? She could have told me to never darken her doorstep again, and if she had, that would have been it. But she never did. I was always given a very sexy welcome when I arrived, and she never failed to have her collar on, and her high heeled pumps.

There were many evenings that I tied her with her arms above her head fastened to the railings in her staircase and her legs held wide apart, totally at my mercy. Increasingly, I liked to see her in her hood, so towards the end of the period it was not unusual for her to spend an entire weekend as a hooded anonymous slave.

Once a month or so, I would tie her down to her bed for a complete afternoon or evening and go to work mercilessly on her pussy with my cock and a vibrator. I worked out an arrangement whereby I could tie the vibrator in place and just leave it turned up high for an hour, or maybe two. Watching her struggle, watching her cum time and again was such a turn-on, and when I finally untied her, she would be totally exhausted. Later, I started using two vibrators, one in her ass and one against her pussy lips -- the results were electric to watch.

Kristen was not the type to be unfaithful. Had her life been different, she would have met a cerebral type, settled down, had a couple of kids and been a dutiful, diligent wife. But I wanted her to be fucked by other men, as I did all the women in my life. And not only did I want her to be fucked by other men, I wanted to watch her being fucked, a fantasy that I had never been able to fulfill until this time.

I resorted to the personal ads, 'men looking for women'. After several unsuccessful meetings, I turned up a good looking thirty year old, Rod, who was willing to play our game. Kristen and I had dinner with him, a 'friend' I said, and he came back to her house for drinks afterwards. Then I turned her over to him for the rest of the evening. He was pretty good, quite romantic in fact, and it was interesting to see how quickly Kristen forgot I was even in the room.

We entertained Rod several times over the next couple of months and he became a willing participant in our bondage games, often taking the lead in dealing with Kristen while I just sat back and watched.

Then I decided to have a quiet conversation with Rod and ask him if he had a friend who might like to join in the fun. He said that he did, but would it be a problem if the friend was black? I almost had an orgasm on the spot. Watching a black guy fuck Kristen would be a dream cum true.

They arrived at her house at 7 pm on a Friday evening and left around 4 pm on the Sunday. In front of Kristen I told them that there were no bounds to what they could do, nothing was taboo, and they took me at my word. They used her in ever way possible, came in every one of her holes, whipped her and used her as their own property. She slept between them both nights, and sleeping in the next room I could hear the sounds of quite frequent nocturnal fucking as I masturbated. Watching Mark, Rod's black friend, fuck Kristen was a major fantasy fulfilled for me, and he did not disappoint, making her cum with his cock on a couple of occasions.

I didn't touch her myself all weekend until after they had left and I had run her a warm bath and poured her a glass of white wine. She was utterly spent, but highly satisfied, as she admitted when I quizzed her about how it had felt. I told her to 'get used to it'.

Next on my list was telling Kristen that on the weekends I was not with her, she had to go out for the Saturday evening, bring back someone to fuck her, and then tell me all about it the next time we were together. For a while she had Rod as her Saturday night date, occasionally accompanied by Mark. Over the next few months I heard some pretty wild 'Saturday Night' stories from her. However, I have no idea how many of them were true, or whether, with her excellent imagination, she made them up for my entertainment, and stayed at home with her feet up, a glass of wine and the television. But I didn't really care, so long as her stories excited me.

About three months from the end of her program, we decided that the next step would be a doctorate, and she successfully applied for admission to the Ph. D. program at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland.

About this time I seriously started to consider whether Kristen would be the woman for whom I would leave Alex. Wondering just how submissive she might become, I was now reading paperbacks on women lured into total submission. These women were seduced, sold, pierced everywhere and sometimes even turned into permanent latex slaves.

I began to fantasize about what life with Kristen might be like. Naturally, I wanted to revert to my inherent submissive role, and so developed a storyline about marrying Kristen, getting deeper and deeper into a depraved sex world, and finally both of us coming under the ownership of a powerful black man who would take us over completely, allowing me to be a total submissive once again. He had us both pierced through our nipples, and for me a Prince Albert piercing. Ultimately he turned us into his recreational prostitutes, performing all kinds of depraved acts for clients he brought to us.

If we had continued on, I am sure that I would have tried to bring this about, or at least some version of it. In spite of my dominant ways in this relationship, my inherent desire to be totally submissive continued to surface. Later, when Kristen went her own way, I had the story, entitled 'Dark Destiny' published by the Pink Flamingo Press, an erotic book publisher. Very satisfying!

After Kristen went off to Edinburgh for her degree, things went downhill very rapidly. I could only see her at most once a quarter, so I ordered her to find a good lover who could keep her satisfied between my visits, and she did. Unfortunately, he was very well endowed, did not appreciate blow jobs, and turned out to be quite possessive. He was also married.

I received emails telling me of how great he was as a lover. How they fucked everywhere -- in alleyways, in train compartments, and that he was teaching her what fucking was all about.

I only visited her once in Edinburgh. She was still very affectionate with me, but was clearly under the influence of her new lover. Bondage was a thing of the past. When, one afternoon in the hotel room we were sharing, we hosted her lover and I suggested a threesome, I was met with an icy response from both of them.

I will say that our last night together was a considerable success though. We stayed at a luxurious hotel outside Edinburgh on the shore of one of the lochs, I don't remember which one now. The Kristen I took in for dinner was far from the baggy clothed woman I had taken to dinner a few years previously. Confident in her own skin now, she wore a tight green sweater that displayed her boobs admirably, a short green mini-skirt and thigh length black suede boots; underneath was some beautiful lingerie and a garter belt. She was also developing a very successful career for herself. I felt very proud of what we had accomplished together.

In bed afterwards she rolled on top of me and fucked me. Yes, fucked me. Her new lover had taught her how to use her pussy muscles in a way that I had never experienced before and she literally vacuumed me into her. It was a sensational experience, which we repeated early in the morning before we parted and I returned to Canada.

I never went back. We kept in touch for couple of months, but she was clearly turned on by her new lover and his cock. About a year later I heard from her briefly that their affair was over. A few years after that I discovered that she had become a very successful academic in Britain. I've always wondered what her sex life became after we parted, but this is not a relationship where I continue to wonder 'what if'?

One major reason why I never asked that question about Kristen was because by the time the relationship with Kristen ended I was already six months into a new relationship. On a whim, I had plucked up the courage to ask Meryl, the very formal, upstanding wife of one of my colleagues, out for lunch to our cottage, and she had accepted.

I had worked with Meryl for about fifteen years on a variety of projects. We had done some research together and co-authored a couple of monographs. She had also edited couple of books that I wrote. Up until my invitation our relationship , while friendly, had been quite formal. On a couple of occasions she and her husband, Dick had been at our parties and they had hosted us at a couple of theirs. But we could in no way be described as good friends.

Meryl was about forty-five at the time I asked her out, and quite beautiful in a British kind of way. She always dressed elegantly. Always wearing dresses that suited her figure and always high heeled shoes, never flats. Just occasionally she would ear a pair of leather pants to the office, which made me wonder about her other tastes.

She appeared to be the type who was totally loyal and faithful. As I learned very quickly she had never done anything behind Dick's back in almost 25 years of marriage. And looking at her, you would say that this was a very straight, almost prudish woman.

I had always found her attractive though. My sixth sense kept telling me that behind this very formal exterior there lay a very passionate woman, if only that steely exterior could be pierced. Passionate and dominant I felt, although maybe she herself did not realize it. So that's why I invited her for lunch, and she accepted.

I remember the lunch as if it were yesterday.

She arrived at the cottage wearing a beautiful cotton print dress and in her trademark high heeled shoes. She wore a perfume that I immediately recognized as Hermes Amazone, one of my favourites (I know my perfumes, especially Hermes). Over a bottle of champagne (she loves champagne) we talked in a way that we had never before. Yes, she was intensely loyal to Dick, but he had made a fatal mistake. After 25 years of marriage he was taking her for granted, and it rankled because she knew that she was still attractive and in a way, very sexy, as I was to find out over the next months.

She was very sympathetic as I told her that Alex was forty, going on sixty, and that my marriage was pretty stale as well.

Towards the end of lunch as I was taking her empty glass from her, on an impulse, I leaned forward and kissed her, full on the lips. There was no hesitation in the response as she kissed me back, very firmly and quite passionately. I pulled he to her feet and kissed again as I told her that I had been wanting to do this for a very long time. Her response, "I wish you had."

We quickly migrated to the bedroom and she pulled me down on top of her on the bed. She looked radiant. "I haven't had a good fucking in such a long time" she told me. As I pulled up her dress, I told her that she was going to have to wait a little while longer because I was going to eat her first. As I looked down at her I saw that her pussy was clean shaven and that it was framed by a white garter belt.

I looked at her quizzically. "I came prepared, she said in a husky voice, "I knew what was going to happen," looking back up at me. "You were correct," I replied, "We should have done this much sooner."

She was obviously out of practice sexually, because I made her come very quickly with my tongue and fingers working together on her delicious pussy. After, she told me to lay on the bed, and started to devour my cock. However, once I was fully erect, she threw herself back on the bed and spread her legs, "Fuck me" was all she said.

She was very animated as I fucked her, swinging her head from side to side quite wildly. Pulling me down on top of her, she kissed me passionately, and as we fucked she talked dirty, straightaway, telling me to fuck her harder, telling me she wanted my cock in each of her holes, and how the next time together she would make me cum in her mouth. We fucked for quite awhile until could hold back no longer and exploded inside her. I rolled off her and then slide down between her legs and proceeded to suck my cum out of her very creamy pussy.