A Sexual Awakening Ch. 06

Story Info
Janice and James Find Happiness Amidst Sorrow.
9.9k words
4.72
19.5k
34

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,675 Followers

I am not a writer, far from it. Except for the names and places, the stories you read are for the most part true. Still they are not biographies. Artistic license has been taken to enhance or in some cases minimize the events described. All sexual situations were between consensual adults within the framework of their story.

This is the fifth of the ten interviews I have worked on over the last three years.

Most of these stories cover several years. I will try to keep the chapters short. I suggest you save one for reference. None of the stories are mine, any personal friend, or relative.

This is the sixth and final chapter. Janice breaks the rules. James mends a broken heart.

*****

That year Sorina delivered a bouncing baby girl, Gabrielle. Months later Mandy delivered James second son Jarvis.

Caroline and I stayed in touch. Mandy and Trudy talk on a regular basis. Trudy did go back to college in the fall like she promised, she even lived on campus enjoying her freedom. The school was a couple of hours from her home making it a five hour drive from where we lived. As a Christmas present for Mandy James allowed me to have her come during the holiday break for a few days. Born in November Jarvis would be just weeks old. As a present to Sorina. I was sending her, the kids and James to visit her family in Romania.

She had been talking of it for some time explaining she wanted her parents to see their grandchildren. It hit a soft spot in my heart and knew it was only right. Trudy was coming in the week before Christmas. Caroline was driving down to pick her up the twenty third and drive her back home for the holidays. James and Sorina were flying out the twenty seventh and returning after the first.

Mandy's pregnancy went well but it had taken its toll physically. Emotionally she was strong as ever. Sorina and Mandy's bond strengthened as they found themselves both with newborns. We now had five kids in the house. Jr was just over a year the girls now seemed old Ama soon to be five. As you could expect things could be hectic.

James never shirked his responsibilities. Other than when he was working he was home being dad. Even in the craziest of moments he seemed to have this calmness about him. He was Ama's favorite for sure. Jr now walking followed his dad where ever he went.

Hansi still clung to me. She still loved pulling a tit from my bra or top and just suckle. Occasionally she would suckle Sorina as she was still nursing Jr. and now Gabrielle. She even nursed from Mandy after Jarvis was born. But since the day I met her my large rubbery nipples seemed what she wanted most. Void of any sustenance Hansi just liked to suck and chew on them. It was like they were a security blanket I carried for her. She never does it in pubic anymore but around the house they are always fair game.

I picked Trudy up at the airport. She met me with a polite kiss on the cheek as we hugged. She was smartly dressed for a college girl. I noticed she had toned down some of her piercings. Wearing a scoop neck tee shirt that just hid the padded bra with lace trim. A knee length skirt followed by a comfortable and stylish wedge shoes. If her nipples were still pierced they didn't show. I was impressed.

She looked fit and happy as we waited for her bags on the carousel. Bags In hand we went to the car and started home. It would be a surprise for Mandy but I didn't have any special plan made up. Trudy had matured so much in the short time. I could tell she was still searching for who she was and what she wanted in life. She talked about school, classes and even a bit about dating. She was trying boys again. Trudy seemed happy in her decision. She explained that it was easier to date them as well as send them packing. She had dated only one girl and it ended badly.

I explained that she would have to be gentle with Mandy. Her body was still healing. There would be no toys and no strenuous sex. She asked if I would be available. I explained it would be best if she and I abstained from sex on this visit. She seemed to understand and didn't ask why.

Mandy was having a rough day. Jarvis was happy but I could tell she wasn't feeling well. James and Sorina had just finished dinner and cleaning up. They were all in the family room. I brought Trudy in and instantly Mandy cheered up. I took Jarvis as she stood to greet Trudy.

Their greeting was awkward for a moment it seemed they were not sure how far they should go. Trudy tried to kiss Mandy on the cheek but Mandy started for her lips. They touched quickly then separated. It was clear from their body language this was a big disappointment.

You shared a bed for days and that is the best you could do? I thought.

"I think you can at least give her a kiss." I said to Mandy. It was just enough to break the ice. Mandy looked at James and then me before she leaned into Trudy and gave her a proper kiss. Trudy was blushing her face now red.

James stood. Ama at his side, Jr in his arm.

"James." He introduced himself. He leaned over and pecked her cheek. "You must be the Trudy I have heard so much about?"

Trudy turned even redder.

"This is Jr. and this is Ama." James introduced the two kids. He placed his hand on Ama's head. She clung to his leg as Trudy bent down.

"Hi Ama, I am Trudy nice to meet you." Ama smiled but didn't answer. "Your hair is so pretty."

"Thank you!" Ama replied then hid her face in James pant leg.

"Hello Trudy. I am Sorina. James wife!" She too kissed Trudy's cheek. "And this is Gabrielle."

Trudy stroked her hair Gabby smiled and took her finger. Trudy teased her nose and she laughed loudly.

I sat down beside Hansi with Jarvis in my arms.

"This is Hansi." I rubbed her back moving her forward in the cushion. "And this is our newest addition. Jarvis. He may have to meet you later he is doing what he does best. Sleep!"

Trudy kneeled down to face Hansi.

"You have such pretty eyes!" Trudy said softly.

"So are yours!" Hansi replied. Trudy giggled and kissed her cheek.

"Why thank you!"

We talked for a few minutes. James brought in Trudy's bags, Mandy took her to her room and got her settled. When Trudy came out I could see changed tops and was no longer wearing her bra. I could clearly see her piercings still in place. She sat beside Mandy. On the couch I was still holding Jarvis trying to decide if I should do as Sorina did with Gabby and put him in his crib. I decided to wait. Besides he would be up soon for another feeding.

James and Ama put Jr to bed and had just walked out so James could read her a book. Sorina curled up beside him and closed her eyes trying to get some sleep herself. Jarvis was now hungry so I took him over to Mandy. She pulled down her nursing bra and fed him her swollen brown tit. Trudy seemed a bit embarrassed. They both looked at each other and giggled. I got up to get some refreshments.

"What!" I heard Trudy cry out.

"Jan we need you!" Mandy said calmly so not to startle Jarvis. I turned quickly to find Hansi in Trudy's lap her blouse pulled down and her tit in the young girl's mouth.

"Trudy, it's ok. I will get this." I tried to reassure her. "Hansi come to Nana." I asked sweetly.

She swatted me away and continued to suckle Trudy's tit.

"Please baby come to Nana!" I was trying to be firm but calm.

"NO! Go away!" I would have been hurt if it had not been so funny.

"Fine have it your way!" I turned my back and left the room.

All I could hear was laughter and teasing.

With drinks and snacks in hand I sat across from Trudy and Mandy. Still sucking on Trudy's nipple Hansi keeping an eye on me.

"I never thought to warn you. But she has never done this with a stranger!" I explained to Trudy. I looked at James he was smiling but I could see he was concerned.

"It's ok. I rather like it but she does know I have no milk?" Trudy blushed again.

"That's ok, she prefers it that way." Mandy replied. Hansi pulled the nipple from her mouth. Holding the hoop with the chain attached she tugged it.

"Out!" She looked up at Trudy. "Out!"

Just as I was going to tell her it didn't come out Trudy looked down and smiled.

"Ok, just a minute." She reached up and played with the little ball on the hoop and soon she pulled her nipple taunt and slipped the flesh through a small opening. She winced a bit but seemed fine once it was free. "Better?"

Hansi took the nipple and latched on nuzzling Trudy's chest.

When we went to bed that night James was deep in thought.

"She stays to the twenty third then leaves. No longer!"

"Yes Master. I promise!" I couldn't be sure what was bothering him but now wasn't the time to find out.

James was in rambunctious mood when we went to bed. It had been some time since he quenched my thirst to be dominated. Tonight would be different. He started slowly teasing me making me squirm with desire. He knew I detested being face fucked so when he drove his cock down my throat making me gag I knew he wasn't happy about something. With my hands secured behind my back. I was on my knees leaning forward. He had my tits tied off the cords tied behind me to the bed posts. The more I leaned forward the more my tits burned. The medium butt plug filled my ass. My legs tied loosely to the sides.

The bed was soaked with my drool, snot ran from my nose. He gripped my hair and held firm until my lungs ran out of oxygen. I gripped his shaft with my lips hoping he would come soon.

"Please cum!" I pleaded.

"You would like that slut wouldn't you!" James grunted. Just my words urged him on.

I sucked his cock leaning forward so if he moved deeper I had room to retreat. My tits ached my nipples tender from the clips attached to them. I was so excited it was all I could do not to cum before James. Using my hair as a handhold he masturbated using my mouth. At least like this I could breath and not gag.

"Fill my mouth Jimmy. Let me taste your cum! It has been so long since you used me like this!" He rubbed his slimy cock over my face smacking my lips with its girth.

"Why did you bring her here?" He asked.

"Give me your cum!" I sucked him back in my mouth. He moaned before he asked again.

"Why did you bring her here?" James asked urgently.

"Your cum give it to me!" I was getting as excited as he was. James rammed his cock down my throat.

"Slut why did you bring ..." He tried to hold off but I was ready for him. Backing up I moved the head to my mouth and gently bit him. He came! "AAAHHH you fucking slut! Drink it bitch!"

Jimmy rocked forward cum gushed from his cock filling my mouth. I was swallowing as fast as he could supply more. It was difficult at first but soon I was sucking the remnants from his wilting cock. His groans and curses past me by as I focused on sucking him and my own mild orgasm. Far from satisfied I continued to suck him back to firmness. James moved behind me and gripped my hair from the back. Pulling my head up he smacked my ass.

"Don't think I don't know what you are doing Slut!" His hand came down hard on my ass. I yelped in response. Smack after smack rained over my exposed cheeks soon I could feel the warmness of my skin as he reddened them both. My pussy was now dripping he had me where I wanted him. I could feel him pull the plug from my ass. I protested as my puckered hole refused to stay open.

"Fuck it Master! Fuck my ass!" He knew this was what I wanted most. The rest was all just foreplay. The burning in my tits and ass cheeks. The numbness of my nipples between the clamps just heighten my senses. As much as I needed him to dominate me all of these were just a prelude to what I really desired most. James greased my asshole and his cock and plunged it deep in me. "YESSSSS!"

"Don't get too excited yet!" James warned.

He had not given up and I had not given in. He kept me on the edge fucking my ass then pulling out to let me squirm. When he felt I was sufficiently pulled back from the edge he slammed my ass again. It felt decadent and delicious at the same time. I loved it but he loved it more. As he was tempting and teasing me, but it was torturing him as well. I could feel his cock swell I decided he needed to cum so we could start all over again.

"You like her don't you!" I knew this was tricky. James wasn't to be trifled with. He bottomed out in my ass and held it there as I whimpered in pleasure.

"Why did you bring her here?" He asked almost begging me to answer. He pulled out holding the tip of his cock at my slowly closing hole. I thrust back catching him off guard.

"Cum in me!" It was as much of a command as a request.

"I decide when I cum Slut!" He hissed. His cock wasn't listening to his words. "Why did you bring her here?"

"Cum Jimmy fill mommy's ass!" I had cheated and for good reason. He may be the Master but I was still his mother. "Do it Jimmy. I need it deep in my ass." I pushed back so far he couldn't retreat.

"Why... Oh fuck ... you aren't playing by the rules...!" James started to cum. I moved forward so he could pump in me now.

"That's it baby show me how much you love me!" I panted as he gripped my hair tighter and thrust with a vengeance. He reached around and pulled the clips from my nipples they surged with fresh blood and tingled beyond explanation. My pussy contracted I could feel him going soft in my ass. That only fueled the fire in my cunt. My second mild orgasm spread through my body.

James released my bonds but not before returning the plug in my ass. He went to get up but I pulled him back and cleaned his cock with my mouth. I pushed him on his back and climbed on top. Resting for some time I just listened to his heart beat. He caressed my back and squeezed my ass cheeks working the plug around.

I needed to cum. My pussy had been ignored so decided to pleasure myself. I moved higher stroking his cock with my puffy dripping pussy lips.

"I love when you do that." He cooed. I could feel his cock start to stir. I raised up on my hands and knees. We both watched as just my dangling lips gently stroked his cock. They were oily and greased his member liberally.

"Fuck me Jimmy I need you in me. I need to cum for you!" He reached between us and held his cock so I could slip over it.

"Why did you bring her here?" He asked again. I ground my clit against his pubic bone.

"For Mandy... they connected!" I looked up slightly as he gently fucked my pussy. I knew he would last all night if I wanted but with the plug in my ass I knew he could come sooner too. I was in no hurry so I made sure he paced himself.

"What about you?" He leaned up and kissed me softly on the lips.

"I made it clear I was off limits." He gave me a questioned look.

"And Sorina?" He inquired.

"We didn't discuss her but I will if you want?" I groaned as his cock was hitting all the right places.

"And me?" It was a question I had not really given any thought to. She wasn't into boys when we met her last summer.

"I don't really know where she stands with men right now. I know she has experimented." I thought about it. "Do you want me to ask?"

"Just the opposite. I would like to make it clear I am not interested or available." Something about the way he said it took me off guard."

"I don't think that will be a problem then." I replied.

"For Mandy?" James repeated. It wasn't so much of a question but a statement.

We didn't speak of it the rest of the night or for the whole time she visited. James did make sure I did have a proper orgasm. It was so intense I gripped the sheets and actually pulled them off the corners of the mattress!

Saturday Mandy wasn't feeling great. She had a slight temperature but a couple of aspirins seemed to take care of that. I ordered rest for the day so we could hopefully go out that night. Trudy was a real trooper. She and James took the three kids outside and played. I kept an eye on Mandy as she and Jarvis slept and nursed. Sorina went outside with Gabby and watched them play. She then came in to start packing as Gabby slept. Trudy and I held Jarvis off and on as Mandy slept.

We took Hansi, Ama and Jr to dinner. Jarvis stayed with Sorina and Gabby at the house. Trudy is a natural born nurturer. She and the kids bonded straight away. Hansi was latched onto her tit again during the day and after dinner. I was getting a bit jealous.

That night Sorina joined James and me in our bedroom. This was a rare occasion since she had the kids. Usually she preferred to be alone with James. Sore from last night's punishments I wasn't expecting it to be more severe tonight. My tits were bound again and the nipples clamped. Then so were my pussy lips. A ball gag replaced James cock which I preferred except when he gagged me.

The blind was slipped in place. Sorina wore her black leather and latex. Her swollen tits leaked over the edge. She was in a nasty mood. Hot wax, one of my least favorites was dripped over my tits and stomach. The wax headed for my pussy, then the tender skin inside my thighs. Try as I might to avoid her torment the bindings were too strong and too tight.

When she wasn't physically teasing me she did it mentally. Laying on top with her pussy over my nose she had James fuck her dripping cunt. She lathered my face with their excitement occasionally removing the gag so I could lick them both. Sorina would lick my clit and just when I was ready to cum she would stop making me writhe in frustration. James filled her cunt once. Sorina fed me their cum removing the clamps on my tits and pussy so when I cried out they would be muffled.

The final domination was when she donned her harness and fucked my ass as James fucked my pussy. She knew I wanted him in my ass this was to remind her who was the alpha female this night. The only thing she didn't do was deny me my orgasms and James filling my cunt with his cum. Sorina left to tend to Gabby for the night leaving me with James. I may have been the slut but I was with my lover in my bed when the night was done.

Sunday Mandy was feeling much better. We all went out to the park and had a wonderful day. James and I grilled for dinner we all sat around the fire pit and roasted marshmallows. Since we were outside. Hansi came to me to suckle. Not sure if she could with Trudy. I let her suck for a short while but then carried her over to Trudy, pulled her tit out and offered it to Hansi. They were both happy and I knew I wasn't being replaced. Just moved to the bench so to speak.

That night when I came out of the bathroom Sorina was tied naked to the bed. James handed me a small whip with long leather straps.

"Tonight is your turn!" James offered. I had never done this to Sorina. I loved to be dominated but have never struck another person for pleasure. I had controlled Mandy, Trudy and Caroline but those were with words not with force. "Aren't you going to whip her?"

"Must I?" I looked at him for guidance.

"You may do what you like. It's just after last night..." I kissed him so he would stop talking.

"Then I will make love with you both. My way!" I leaned over and offered her my tit she took it in her mouth and sucked. "But first there is something I want to do while she is tied up."

"What is that?" He asked.

"Tickle her!" I started tickling Sorina. This was something I am sure she didn't expect.

I had her thrashing in the bed laughing so hard she was begging me to stop. Her milk filled tits leaked coating her chest as they flopped around. She was laughing so hard she started to cry.

I stopped and licked the delicious milk from her chest then latched onto one nipple and started to suck. I squeezed her breast forcing the milk into my mouth. As I was bent over her James threaded his cock in my pussy. Getting all the milk I wanted she looked at me with a passion that somehow we had been missing recently. I shifted and started to kiss her passionately.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,675 Followers