A Sexual Booster Shot!

Story Info
Consenting to her infidelity gives their sex life a boost!
5.8k words
4.2
41.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Gabrielle and I am a 43 year old married women living in the burbs in Chicago. So many stories claim to be true as if the stamp of authenticity somehow enhances the story but most turn out to be so fanciful that they are hard to believe. This is not one of those stories. This is a genuine account, and so it may not be as exciting or erotic as you might be used to.

I have been married now for 21 glorious years to my wonderful husband, Peter (we've been together as a couple for almost 26 years now). We met at school in my sophomore year and just clicked straight away. We started dating towards the end of my Junior year and became intimate in our senior year. We were both late bloomers and were each others first. We stayed together after school and 4 years later, we were married.

Our sex life was great to start with. We were like a couple of teenagers (probably because we were a couple of teenagers) and could not keep our hands off each other. It was all so very exciting yet not that satisfying. Peter was so excitable that he did not have a lot of stamina in the bedroom, so whilst we had a lot of sex, it rarely went very long. I had orgasmed before meeting Peter by stimulating myself but was never able to do so with Peter which was somewhat of a letdown. I had such romantic notions of what sex would be like but it unfortunately never lived up to my expectations.

As anyone who is ever been in a relationship would know, over time, the excitement began to wane and the frequency of our encounters diminished accordingly. When we first became intimate, we were doing something together every day (or at least every other day) but by the time we were married, it was down to 2-3 times a week if we were lucky.

Another couple of years went by and so came the children. We have 2 wonderful children aged 17 and 14. They are the love of our life but became the bane of our sex life. By the time the kids came along we were down to a scheduled session once a week. All of the romance of the act had now been extinguished. Sunday nights were the night and for me, it became a "let's get it over with" sort of activity. Peter's sex drive was high and he would have happily had sex every night of the week if I'd let him but my libido was low. I think it was because I had not gotten very much out of sex personally other than the niceness of the intimacy. With the scheduled session on the Sunday, sex stopped being about me and became more about him. It wasn't that Peter was selfish or anything like that but I just found it hard to become enthused about it.

This sort of routine continued for many years and over time, even the Sunday night stopped being a regular occurrence. It felt at this point that our sex life had really broken down. I found that my husband was pleasuring himself to keep his own libido in check and I just lost all interest in sex altogether. I was glad he was masturbating as it meant I did not have to do anything. We still had sex but it probably became a once every 2 week sort of occasion.

Outside of our sex life, our relationship was perfect. We were closer than we had ever been in our earlier years and we complimented each other perfectly. Peter was an all round nice guy who didn't have a bad bone in his body. We had our arguments every now and then but like our sex life, these seemed to diminish over time and we found ourselves happier and happier together.

6 years ago now, Peter and I had a late dinner together after putting the kids to bed. We had a couple of glasses of wine and got to talking as we usually did about everything and anything. After a little while, the conversation turned to sex and more specifically, our own sex life.

"Does it ever bother you what's become of our sex life?" Peter asked.

"I can't say it's ever at the forefront of my thoughts," I replied.

"That's sad don't you think?"

"Look sex isn't a big deal for me. I sometimes think back to when we first did it a bit but not that much. I've kind of just accepted it for what it is now."

"Yeah but it shouldn't be like that. I know you're not that excited by it anymore but you should be. When was the last time you ever orgasmed?"

"About 8 years ago now, I masturbated whilst you were in the shower after we had finished having sex. It was probably years still back to the next one before that. I love them when they happen but it feels like such an effort to get myself in the mood to want to do that. And when I do finally get in the mood, I feel like I'm wasting the opportunity to have sex with you so rather than pleasure myself so we have sex instead. You don't last that long and I lose my desire and so it goes."

"Well rather than have sex with me maybe you should concentrate on yourself when the mood strikes."

"It's easy to say that but when it strikes I don't feel like sitting there and pleasuring myself. I want to be with you. I want to have sex with you. I always know how it will end up and I'm ok with that. It's kind of a catch 22 but because I never orgasm, I just don't tend to get in the mood as much anymore."

"Would it make a difference at all if you were able to orgasm during sex?"

"Of course it would. It's been 20 years now though and that hasn't happened. I don't think it's ever going to happen. That's probably something the 2 of us need to accept. I know I have a long time ago."

With this Peter seemed a little downcast and perhaps a little bit hurt. "I'm not remotely upset by it though." I said somewhat reassuringly. "I wouldn't want to be with anybody else. What happens in the bedroom between you and me is incidental to our overall relationship. It would be great if you could bring me to climax but it's not your problem. It's mine too. It takes such a long time for me to climax. If you were a little bit longer, and I was a little bit quicker, we would be perfect together."

"That's really it though. Sexually, we are a complete mismatch. We're like Sonny and Cher!"

I laughed at this and then said, "Yeah so what if we are. What are we going to do about it? I'm not about to run out and sleep with anybody else!"

There was a brief pause and Peter looked a little thoughtful. "What if you did though?"

I laughed and said, "Yeah right!"

"I'm serious. Maybe that is exactly the answer. Maybe that's just the sort of kick start our sex life needs."

He looked serious but I somehow doubted that he was. He couldn't be serious. I thought it was some sort of test maybe. It wasn't a problem though. I wouldn't bite. I harboured no desire to be with someone else. "Yeah well I'm sorry but our 15 years of marriage is kind of important to me so I'm not about to run out and destroy that so I can get off!" I said somewhat forcefully.

"Who said anything about ruining our marriage? I'm not talking about our overall relationship here at all. I'm purely talking about the sex part of it."

"It's called cheating and very few couples survive it. I'm fine with things the way they are thank you very much!"

"Cheating is going and having an affair behind someone's back and that is not what we are talking about here. I'm talking about sex, nothing more than sex, with another person with my full consent and knowledge. That is not cheating!"

He was really serious about this. "I'm sorry but I just couldn't do that. It wouldn't feel right to me." I said.

"I'm saying this for both of us. You talked about this "catch 22" before and how the 2 of us could not break this cycle of monotony that we are in with sex. Maybe someone else is the way to break it! Not just for you're benefit but for mine as well!"

"Look I'm flattered that you've made the offer but I just couldn't do that!" I said. I meant it as well.

"Fair enough. I'll drop it!"

Over the next year, this conversation was repeated in various degrees every now and then but my answer was always no. After that, it was dropped and I never heard anything more about it. Then about 4 years back now, everything changed!

--------------------------------------------------

I worked for a small time tax consultancy office in Chicago. It was a mind numbingly boring job but it paid the bills. I filled the boredom with surfing the net and talking to Ben, my work colleague who sat next to my desk.

We had worked together at this point for about 5 years. I didn't know him that well when he started but he was moved next to my desk about 3 years ago and we struck up a great friendship. We would talk all day about a whole heap of different things. We mainly talked about baseball. He was originally from Boston and was a mad Red Sox fan where I was of course a fan of the Cubs. We would playfully tease each other whenever either of our teams went down. It was always good humoured banter between two good friends. Over time, I found myself ever so slightly flirting with Ben. It was all very innocent however and I never had any ambition to take it any further than just a little bit of flirting.

One Friday night, we had a big office night out. The secretary was leaving the company to have a baby so we all went out to the local bar to celebrate with a few drinks and some dinner. After quite a few drinks that night I found myself talking to Ben for most of the evening. Now after a few drinks, I can become very flirty and this night was no exception. Again it was all kind of innocent and meant to be more humorous rather than sexy. I can't remember everything I said but I remember how some of it went.

Ben was building a house at the time and was talking to me about it. "....and it's going to have a huge garage." He said.

"Wow. I really love big things!" It was a cheesy line but it was meant to be. It was all in good humour. I then very obviously battered my eyelashes at him whilst trying to look sweet and innocent before I couldn't hold the pose any more and started laughing. He laughed initially, then looked at me a little quizzically before laughing again.

This sort of conversation continued for most of the night. After another such moment Ben again gave me that quizzical look.

"What are you thinking," I asked, myself puzzled by what was on his mind.

Ben shook his head and said, "Nothing, seriously it's nothing."

I pushed him a little on it. "Come on Ben what are you thinking, you can tell me anything." I said, once again with an over the top flirty tone.

"You've been flirting with me all night right? I've thought nothing of it assuming it's just a bit of fun but I have to ask now. Are you seriously flirting with me? I'm just a bit confused by it that's all."

I was taken aback by this, "Oh god no. It's just a bit a fun. I'm just messing around with you. I'm always like this after a few drinks."

"Sorry, I thought that was the case I...... I don't really know what I was thinking."

"No I'm the one that's sorry," I said quite seriously now. "I obviously took it a bit far." I then paused for a bit and said, "Out of curiosity, what would you have said if I was serious about you."

There was a long pause. Ben looked down at his feet and had this look like he was trying to build up the courage to say something. Then he looked me straight in the eye and said, "I would have asked you back to my place!"

"That's sweet." I said, trying to defuse any embarrassment Ben may have felt in admitting that. "I need to go to the bathroom, I'll catch you soon." I made my way to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. I felt flushed in the face so I turned the sink on and splashed some water on my face. I caught my own reflection in the mirror and then it suddenly hit me like a bolt of lightning. I wanted him. I was flushed because I was so turned on by the thought of me and him. Not only did I want him, but I wanted him tonight. I was not about to cheat on Peter though so quickly talked myself down and slapped myself in the face. "What am I thinking!"

I couldn't look Ben in the face right now and I wanted some fresh air. I put my mobile phone to my ear and walked out the bathroom door. Ben was looking at me from across the room so I gestured to my mobile phone and I gestured outside so that I could leave the bar without hurting his feelings. I really didn't have a call but I wanted him to think that I did.

I stepped outside and the cool of the night felt refreshing against my flushed cheeks. I thought I had better call Peter to check in and let him know that I was ok. That was the excuse I gave myself in my head but it was more to hear a reassuring voice on the other end of the line.

"Hi there it's me." I said

"Hiya. Are you finished for the night. Do you want me to pick you up or will you get a cab. The kids have just gone to bed so if you want me to come and get you now, let me know. I'll get them up before they go to sleep and bring them with me. I just don't want to leave them here alone."

"No, No, I'm fine. I'll get a cab home. I'm just going to stay a little bit longer. I just want to do the rounds and say goodbye to everyone."

"No problem. How's the night been anyway."

"Yeah it's been good." I stopped and paused for a while before I said. "I was propositioned tonight!"

There was a long silence on the other end of the line before Peter said, "Right. And?"

"And what? There's nothing else to tell. I just though I'd let you know that's all."

"Is that why you called me?"

"No of course not. I was just letting you know I'd be home soon that's all. I was just telling you that's all. Jeez, next time I wont tell you." I said very defensively.

"Ok, Ok, calm down. I'm going to ask you something and I want you to be entirely honest with me. Do you want whatever it is that you are talking about to go futher?"

"Of course n....." I stopped and hesitated. I then didn't talk. It felt like an eternity before I spoke again though in reality it was mere seconds. I then spoke, "....Yes."

"You're serious right?" said Peter with a hint of excitement in his tone.

"Yeah I am, but I'm not going to do anything about it. It was just a bit of drunken lust."

"I want you to follow through with it."

"No!" I said down the phone. I think I was trying to convince myself though more than Peter.

"Gabby listen, I told you I think that this is a good idea. Just the tonic our sex life needs. And now you tell me you want it! What on earth is stopping this from happening?"

"I don't know! It just doesn't feel right. I can't do it."

"Listen, just do it. If it doesn't work out well tonight then so what. This won't affect us one iota. I love you! I know I never say that but I really do. I know very well that I am asking you to do this. I'm the instigator here! If you don't like it then we'll talk briefly about it and that will be it. I won't bring it up again and we'll go on as we are now. Nothing will ever come between our marriage. All we are talking about here is sex. So what if it is with someone else! Our marriage is a lot more to me than sex. In fact, to be honest, our marriage is everything but sex."

"Are you really sure about this? Do you want to know who it is?"

"Listen, you can fill me in on details later. As long as you think it is safe, I want this for you. I want this for us!"

"Ok. I love you." I blurted out. We were not really the lovey dovey type but I needed to reassure him that this wouldn't change anything.

"I love you too! Now go and have fun."

I hung the phone up. I paused for a second to collect myself and went back inside. Ben was gathering his jacket and was getting ready to go. He saw me and walked up to me.

"Hey I'm going to call it a night. It's getting pretty late and I should get home." said Ben. He seemed to be still embarrassed from before.

"Can I come with you?" I asked with a very serious and pleading look on my face.

"Are you serious? Is this a joke? I'm not up for anymore crap tonight." I just nodded and gave a reassuring smile. "What will your husband think?"

"He doesn't need to know about it." This was a lie. He knew everything and I would tell him every detail later that evening. I could not lie to my husband but I could to Ben. It felt weird to tell him that I had my husbands consent so this felt easier.

"What does this mean though with regards to you and me?"

"Let me make this clear from the outset. I still love my Husband. This is strictly sex." I then stopped and regretted this. I felt a little forward saying this. It had been implied by Ben that he would like to sleep with me but he didn't actually say it.

"That's good. I'm not after anything more than that." said Ben with a relieved look on his face. I was equally relieved. "Well let's go then!"

The cab ride back to Ben's apartment was awkward to say the least. We sat in the back of the Cab as far away from one another as we could. I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I was incredibly nervous. I felt like pinching myself to see if it was all real. It had all happened so fast! I stared vacantly out the window, thinking to myself that I no longer wanted to go through with it.

We eventually arrived at Ben's place. Ben got out of the Cab and I hesitated for just a second before getting out with him. He held his hand out to help me up out of the cab as he stood on the curb. I offered an awkward smile as I took his hand. He returned it with an awkward smile of his own. We made our way upstairs to the apartment. It was a small studio apartment tat he rented whilst he built his home.

"Do you want a drink? Coffee? Tea? Wine? Anything?" Ben asked.

"I'm fine thank you," I said back. I hadn't taken a seat yet and just stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. Ben walked over to me.

"Can I get you anything at all?"

I just shook my head and didn't say anything at all. I really wasn't sure that I wanted to be here. It did not feel right to me. Ben put a hand on my shoulder.

"You're nervous aren't you?" He said. Again, I didn't say anything but just shot back a nervous smile and nodded. "Let me take care of you," Ben said.

He leaned in to what I thought was going to be a kiss. I closed my eyes and readied my lips to meet his. He went past my lips but moved to my neck. With his hand he delicately brushed the hair off my neck and leant in and gave me a tender kiss on the neck. I instantly lost my nervousness. I now felt a mixture of lust and desire. He continued to apply gentle kisses to my neck before moving up to my ear. He softly nibbled on my ear lobe before moving in for a kiss. Our lips locked in a deep and passionate embrace.

I kept control of my emotions but it was hard. I was almost bursting with longing for Ben. I want to grind my body against his but thought better of it. I let Ben take control of the situation. Ben caressed my head with one hand whilst trying to unbutton my blouse with the other, all the while still in the deep embrace.

He successfully undid 2 of the buttons but then struggled with the third button he had come to. I pulled my hand from off his waist and brought it up to my blouse. I tore at my blouse causing the remaining buttons to pop off. With our lips still locked, I moved my body back so that I had room to take off my blouse. I then ripped at Ben's shirt and removed it in much the same fashion. Ben then kicked his shoes off and took off his belt. He then undid the button and zip on his trousers and they fell to the floor. He then stood there in just his underwear and socks. At this point he broke from our kiss.

"Let's move over to the bed shall we?" he said. I eagerly followed him over. On my way to the bed, I lost my skirt and kicked off my shoes. I too was now down to my underwear. Ben sat on the side of the bed and lost his socks. He then patted the bed next to him, gesturing for me to sit next to him. I sat down and we again began to kiss.

His kisses were divine, so gentle yet so passionate. He held my head with his hand whilst we kissed, his thumb repeatedly brushing the skin behind my ear ever so lightly. It was all too much to take in. He then had me lie down on my side and he then lay behind me and wrapped his arms around me in the spoon position. He pulled one arm free and pulled loose my bra straps allowing my breasts to spring free. He gently placed his hand on one of my breasts and gently stroked his thumb around the nipple. His other hand he used to brush the hair away from the back of my neck. He then kissed me tenderly on the back of my neck whilst placing his hand on the outside of my thigh.

12