A Sexual Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
When Cissy meets Favro sparks fly and the heavens open.
4.9k words
4.26
16.2k
17
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
689 Followers

To my followers, and hundreds of loyal readers:

This is a one-off story unless positive response dictates that readers would like it continued.

That can be accomplished by writing a comment about why you liked it, or adding yourself to my Followers' list and voting your approval rating at the bottom of the story.

Anonymous comments are welcomed if they are polite. This is an interracial seduction story. I try to build the sexual tension. If you want a "slam bam" story please go elsewhere. If you have the need to issue hateful comments please don't do it here.

Enjoy!

++++++++

My wife always had her bridge club on Tuesdays, so I regularly arranged a squash game after work that night followed by dinner with members of my club. After ten years of married life, Cissy and I were still happy but pretty bored. If we had sex at all it was usually on a Friday night, and usually after several glasses of wine.

I was an ok lover, I guess, but I always had a nagging feeling that I should do better in the sack as I often had an orgasm a few minutes after entering her, and she rarely, if ever, climaxed, and that made me sad. She never really said anything, but from her body language, I guessed that she was not at all happy with my rather pathetic performances.

I had never learned the art of performing orally on her, nor she on me, in fact, we had never discussed it and I did not think she even understood sucking a cock, so the weeks went by with no changes and no improvements. I guess the big problem was a total lack of communication. And that was my fault. I asked my Doctor what I should do to improve my performance and he suggested I watch some porn and start talking dirty to her about my fantasies during sex.

This certainly got her excited especially when I whispered that I would like to see her with another guy, preferably a black guy. However I still wasn't able to hold back and when she replied that she would like to meet a black guy, I lost it and came immediately. She surprised me by masturbating herself right then and there while I watched.

A new guy joined the squash club as his office was near mine and he seemed very nice.

He was black and very athletic and he beat me in squash quite easily. He was transferred with his company and knew virtually nobody in town. We became friends and as he was single and he told me that the weekends were very lonely I asked my wife if I could invite him home for dinner on Friday nights. Cissy was all for it but I left out one detail. I didn't tell her Favro was black, very handsome and very athletic. I had also seen him in the showers and noted his immense package. He was hung like a horse as the saying goes.

The first week he came over Cissy was late getting home from work and rushed around trying to organise dinner. while Favro and I had drinks. She fussed about her appearance having not had time to change from her work clothes. In her tight white blouse and short, tight black leather skirt, I thought she looked fine and it certainly didn't seem to bother Favro as I noticed his eyes often admiring Cissy's full breasts, great legs and fabulous ass.

The evening was fun and Favro was very friendly with Cissy and she seemed relaxed and happy to meet him.

As the wine flowed they seemed to enjoy flirting with each other. Once when he told a funny story about himself she reached over and put her hand on his bare arm and kind of caressed his arm saying:

"Oh Favro, you are just too funny."

He put his hand over hers holding it in place and squeezed it as he replied:

"My close friends call me Fav so Cissy, I would like you to call me Fav while Mike here can continue to call me Favro!"

We all laughed.

My job on those nights was to do the dishes and while I was in the kitchen I could hear them whispering but I could not hear what they were saying.

When it came time for him to leave Cissy put her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. I couldn't quite see but it seemed like he brushed the sides of her full breasts as he put his arms around her.

Favro thanked us both and said he was already looking forward to:

"Next Friday, and I'll bring the wine."

Cissy said: "I can't wait."

She reached up and kissed him again. Her mouth seemed to linger on his, but maybe that was just my fertile imagination.

I could feel my cock getting aroused and I wanted her badly.

When we got upstairs and started to get ready for bed she said:

"If you tell me your fantasy tonight about a black man seducing me I want you to use Fav's name but you have to abide by his wishes and refer to him as Favro."

She was deadly serious.

"Or maybe Mr Favro."

This time I masturbated her while I spun a story about Favro and Cissy going on a date in a downtown hotel. She orgasmed long and loudly saying his name over and over.

She reached across and took my cock in her hand and stroked it hard and I blasted my cum on the sheets.

She told me I was not to touch her again:

"Until after next Friday."

As the following week wore on slowly, Cissy was late getting home most nights saying she had shopping to do as she wanted to look nice for Fav on Friday night.

After one shopping excursion, she modelled new tights and a crop top for me. The grey tights outlined her pussy and were so tight on her ass that I could see the crack between her ass cheeks quite easily. The top barely covered her big breasts but accentuated them so they looked even bigger than normal.

I said:

"Surely you are not thinking of wearing that revealing outfit for Mr Favro on Friday night?"

She pushed her chest out and replied:

"Oh no, darling, this outfit is for casual Fridays which is a relationship building policy our company has instituted since the new boss arrived from Chicago. I forgot to tell you he is a handsome black guy and only about 35 years old. All the girls in the office are competing for his attention. Just because I am married and most of them are not I don't want to lose my seniority so I thought this outfit would get his attention!"

Cissy is 29 and I had to admit she looked much younger and very hot.

"Well, I think you will certainly achieve your goal, he is sure to notice you believe me."

"That's good, there is also talk of weekend retreats when we all go off and study modern management styles and come up with strategic plans and so on, it is all very exciting."

Finally, Friday night arrived. I had not seen Favro during the week. I was home early, but even then Cissy was already there and the house looked great. Table set, dinner was well along being prepared and she was wrapped in a big towel with her hair piled on her head in another towel. She had tidied up our bedroom and was sitting doing her makeup.

"How did casual Friday go?"

"Well, it was great my outfit was a big hit with the boss, Mr Auget, he remarked on how lovely I looked several times, he stood close to me and his arm accidentally brushed against my breasts. I pretended I did not notice and just smiled at him. He mentioned he has to go back to Chicago for meetings with his superiors in a few weeks and he thought it would be a good experience for me to accompany him as I am the senior staffer. I think he might promote me too!"

"How did the other girls dress?"

"Not with much imagination, most wore jeans and nice tops. One other wore tights but she looked like a blond slut in my humble opinion."

"Darling, would you dry my hair as I have to get ready for Fav."

I took her towel off her hair and dried it by hand. The body towel slipped from above her breasts and now was just around her waist. Her mention of getting ready for Favro made me hard. Her nipples stood out like twin beacons, she was obviously horny and I wondered how far this enchantment with Favro would proceed. They hardly knew each other, and now there was another black man in her life, a Mr Auget who I had not even heard of until earlier this week. She cupped her naked breasts and while staring at me in the mirror said:

"Would you like to play with these and suck my nipples?"

"Perhaps I should let you finger me too so I can cum before Fav arrives?"

"Are you hard my love? Is your little cock throbbing?"

"Would you like me to share my boobs with Fav?"

"Do you think he will want to fuck me?"

"Just kidding baby, dry my hair like a good boy and help make me look hot for our guest!"

I got the hair blower and ran my fingers through her long brunette hair until it was shining. I stared at her amazing breasts, full and firm with no sag whatsoever. I wanted to touch them, lick the nipples, cup and squeeze the perfect boobs but I had made a promise not to touch her. She was teasing me and it was clearly working as my cock got as hard as a rock.

I left her to get dressed and finish her makeup.

When Favro arrived he looked great in a crisp white shirt and a tailored brown leather jacket, light brown chinos, no socks and penny loafers. His handsome black face was creased with a wide smile and I could not help but notice his white teeth contrasting with his very black skin.

Cissy called out a welcome and we both turned to look at her. I had never seen her looking so sexy, so hot or so gorgeous. She was wearing a new fire engine red dress with a deep low front and the cleavage was accentuated by her big breasts. The dress barely covered her pussy it was so short. In all our ten years of marriage, she had never worn anything even close to this dress going out with me.

I was speechless.

Favro was not.

"My God, Cissy you look sensational, you look like you could be Miss America, honestly."

He gave her a huge bouquet of cut flowers and passed me four bottles of expensive French wine.

"Thank you Fav, I love flowers, come into the kitchen and help me arrange them while my husband gets us drinks."

She arranged the flowers in a big cut glass vase and admired her handiwork.

He smiled.

She said:

"Oh my goodness I did not properly thank you with a welcoming kiss."

She melted into his arms and their mouths opened in a passionate French kiss, their tongues doing the ancient lovers dance. He was an excellent kisser and she gave it back as good as she received. She thought she could feel his erection grinding into her. God, he was big.

This was happening too fast, but they both now knew what the night would hold.

They put the flowers in the dining room and as she bent over to place the vase on the table he took a long look down her marvellous front.

We sat down for dinner, my wife sitting on one side of the table with our guest while I was across from them.

Favro asked us how long we were married and when we met.

Cissy looked into his dark brown eyes and replied:

"We were in high school together. Mike was three years older so my parents thought he was quite a catch as I was only 15 and he was 18 and graduating. We dated, but when he left for university I didn't date any other guys and stayed faithful to my darling. It was all very innocent, we just kissed if you catch my drift."

"When I graduated, my mother really pushed hard for us to marry. I think she had a crush on Mike as she was always around when he was!"

Warming to the subject, Mike added:

"Yes, I agree, Cissy's mom was a real stunner in those days like her gorgeous daughter is now. And I agree we were very young and inexperienced, neither of our parents explained anything about sex, so we just sort of stumbled into marriage. I don't think we understood much about pleasuring each other."

Cissy blushed and said:

"We still don't know very much, perhaps we should Google it?"

All three of them laughed.

Flirtingly Favro reached under the table and very lightly ran his hand along Cissy's bare leg, ever so gently barely touching it as he smiled and said:

"I could probably pass along a few ideas for you to consider implementing!"

Cissy giggled, making no move to avoid his intimate touch, and replied:

"I'm assuming you are thinking about being my coach and not my husband's!"

They all laughed out loud.

Cissy held Fav's hand under the table, while Mike felt his cock start to react to the sexual innuendo they had all started to enjoy. She reached over and ran her hand up under Fav's white short sleeve shirt and caressed his muscles.

"God, Mike, don't dare try to stop Fav if he makes up his mind to ravish me upstairs later"

Again they all laughed.

Mike grinned and said, "Don't worry, my love I know my place is in the kitchen doing the dishes, by the way, it looks like you used everything we own."

"I may be in there for hours."

"Why don't you show Mr Favro all through our home?"

Cissy reached for Fav's hand and led him away from the table, not bothering to carry out any of the dishes to the kitchen. As far as she was concerned Mike had given her the green light to take Fav upstairs with her, and she was anxious to be alone with him for the first time. Mike would take his time with the cleanup after all this had been his fantasy. How would she know if it was going to come true?

Fav was delighted.

It was most unusual for a white man to simply give his wife to him, and what a beauty this man's wife was. He wondered whether she was as inexperienced in the ways of lovemaking as they both had hinted. He hatched a plan quickly as to how he would respond if she truly was a neophyte. Heavens, he thought, Mike must be a wimp or a sissy to have a wife like Cissy and not take full sexual advantage.

She saved the master bedroom for last. Taking him to Mike's den where he spent hours doing heavens knows what on his laptop. It was a nice masculine room with leather chairs and expensive artworks. Fav was impressed and happily continued to hold Mike's wife's hand. Her perfume was intoxicating. Then came to guestroom which was more feminine in its decorations, with an ensuite bathroom perfect for visitors.

Her heart was beating faster as she took Fav into her bedroom. She closed the door behind them. This is what she had dreamed of all week, and had fantasized about at work. He casually took off his leather jacket and hung it over a chair. He turned and she was in his arms kissing him, reaching up to offer herself to the most handsome black man she had ever seen.

The kiss lasted and lasted, her arms around his neck, his hands caressing her big breasts.

Fav opened the subject by asking:

"Do you really have concerns about your husband's lovemaking, or were you pulling my leg?"

"I have never been more serious." She replied, huskily.

"My husband went to the Doctor two weeks ago to get help in finding out how to give me an orgasm, I had gone weeks without one. The Doctor told him to watch porn and to make up a fantasy and to whisper that in my ear when he entered me."

"What was his fantasy?"

"It was to watch me making love to another man, specifically a black man, and I had an outrageous orgasm."

"Then you came into my husband's life, Fav."

"Then you came to dinner last week."

"When I saw you I thought my prayers had been answered. You are a wonderful man, and now here we are, alone in my bedroom."

"Oh dearest Cissy, I am so excited, I will take you to the heights you desire."

"Would you enjoy it if I go down on you to start?"

"What does that mean? One of my girlfriends talks about it a lot but I was too embarrassed to ask her!"

"Please sit on the end of the bed."

She did and he gently took off her high heels, took her in his arms and kissed her again.

This time when the kiss ended he kept kissing down her neck to her breasts, unzipping the lovely red dress to expose a push up pink half bra which was soon off and tossed to the side.

First one breast and extended arouse nipple then the other greeted his kisses, then he trailed his tongue over her midsection. His strong arms lifted her and pulled her panties off and flicked them on the floor behind him.

He french kissed her pussy with his moustache rubbing back and forth energetically across her clitoris.

She screamed out as he worked her to her first orgasm

"Oh God, Fav, don't stop, oh fuck that feels amazing, oh, oh, fuck!'

She rested back on her elbows watching him perform on her. He then put his arms fully under her and lifted her off the bed, her legs down over his shoulders as he licked, sucked and kissed her cunt faster and faster his hands now squeezing her breasts as the only part of her still on the bed was her head and shoulders. She thrashed around so hard he had to hold her safely as she fucked his black face and tongue.

"Fuck, I am cumming again, I can't stop cumming oh fuck this is so fucking hot."

He slowly stopped as her pussy lips turned sensitive.

They rested, both gasping for breath.

"That is one part of oral sex, then there is the second part.

"Oh my God, what do you mean?"

"The BBC part."

He could not believe that this 29- year-old white wife had not heard of BBC, but he did not wish to embarrass or upset her.

"Do you think my husband heard me screaming?"

"Oh yes, I think for sure he did, and I will tell you something else, he is playing with his hard cock as he listens. Now please sit up again at the end of the bed and close your eyes and I will introduce you to BBC."

As she moved into position he stood in front of her and pulled his pants down. His big cock sprang free.

It was inches from her mouth.

"Give me your hands."

She did as he asked. She was so aroused she would do anything for this black man.

She reached out and he placed her hands on his eleven-inch hard cock.

"Open your eyes, my lover, and meet my big black cock or BBC as it is known. There's a good girl."

"Oh my God Fav, this is unreal, it is more than twice the size of my husband's cock. It is sooo beautiful and hard. Do you want me to put it in my mouth?"

"Yes, my lover, lick the head of my cock, some call it the mushroom cap, lick it around and around, don't be alarmed, that is pre-cum leaking out of the head, taste it, you will like the musky taste. That's a good girl you are learning so fast. Let the saliva leak out of your mouth and coat my shaft with it. Cup my balls gently with your lovely manicured fingers. I love it especially watching your wedding rings glint in the low light. Your husband will be proud of you. Perhaps later he can watch you sucking my cock, I would not mind, but that is your decision. I would not force anything you would not want.

That's it, Cissy, the wetter you lubricate my hard cock the easier it will be to slide in your vagina later."

"Oh my God, Fav are you sure I can take such a monster?"

"You are so big. I don't think I can, this tastes amazing should I lick your big balls too or are they too sensitive?"

"God, I am actually worshipping at the altar of your big black cock. I can't believe this is happening."

"My husband, my husband."

Her words trailed off.

"Remember, my darling, your husband wanted this for you. He suggested the idea to you repeatedly, he met me and brought me to you. He presented his beautiful wife to me.

He suggested we come upstairs and offered to leave us alone. He is totally turned on right now. He wants this for you because he can't do what we can do together. He is a nice guy, so nice in fact that he is giving you to me. He doesn't want you so desperate for orgasms that you could make a mistake by hurting yourself. You have me here and I will be gentle, I will not proceed to push my cock deep into you until you ask for it, and you will ask for more and more, as I truly expect. If it does not work I can take it out and work my magic with my lips and tongue as we have already done. However, it is my hope that you will want it all."

"Remember, the final lesson for tonight will be that the fucking does not even start until I am fully inside. Then I can give you pleasure that you have never imagined in your entire life."

wunderboi
wunderboi
689 Followers
12