A Sexual Haunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,408 Followers

"Although I'm a bit aggravated, Mrs. Martin, that you didn't think to tell me the house I was renting was haunted. He took a sip of juice. "That's kind of rude. And I bet I could break the lease if I felt like it. Good thing Bree is so persuasive. She spent all night convincing me what a bad idea that would be."

At his side, her daughter was dissolving into helpless giggles.

"Long story short, we think your great-aunt Hazel was the one who was causing all of the problems. But," he said generously, "Brianna and I found out how to end her torment and allow her to pass on to whatever waits beyond this life."

Cindy looked back and forth between the two of them, her jaw hanging open. "Huh?"

"Sit down Mom," Brianna said. "I'll make us some breakfast while I tell you the story.

"If you thought Mark's books were unbelievable, you have to hear this...

The End

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,408 Followers