A Sexual History Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked, moving my hips.

"Yesssss!" she hissed.

"Ok," I replied, I slowly sinking my shaft in to her pussy.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed as I buried myself deep inside her.

I held tightly to her hips and didn't move for a minute, letting her get used to me. I then started to thrust forward, bucking up against her.

Debbie brought her hands up to my arms and gripped them tightly, and I slowly started sliding my pole in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhyessss!" she moaned. "Sooo goooooood!"

Maintaining all of the self-control a horny teen could, I tried to keep a slow, steady pace as I continued thrusting. After a couple of minutes, she started moaning louder again.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Give it to me!"

I pushed her legs back and started pistoning in and out a little faster.

"Ohh yeah!" she gasped. "Oooohhhh yeesssss!"

I soon started fucking her faster, now going a little harder, too.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me! Give it to me!"

Deciding to forget self-control, I began fucking Debbie harder and faster. I was pulling my cock all the way back, and then plunging the length back in deep, my hips slamming in to her ass cheeks.

"Yes! Fuck me!"

We continued like that for a few minutes, and I could see her pussy juices starting to froth. I then pulled all the way out, resting my ass on my heels. Debbie moaned at the feeling of her empty pussy and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Roll over," I told her, lightly slapping her ass.

Debbie giggled and rolled, getting up on her hands and knees, her head resting on the bed. I got behind her, lined my cock back up with her pussy, placed my hands on her hips, and slammed forward, instantly bottoming out deep inside her.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, raising her head.

Holding tightly to her hips, I started fucking her again, and she was moaning loudly. At that point, I was glad that our room was far away from my parents or our brothers, as I was sure that if anybody was in the next room, they would have heard Debbie."

It wasn't long before she rose up off of her elbows and placed her hands on the bed. She then started pushing back at me as I thrust into her.

"Ooooohhhhyeeeaaaaahhhh!" she moaned. "Sooooogooooooood!"

"Oh yeah," I replied. "You feel so good!''

"Yeah, baby," she moaned, pushing back at me even harder. "Fuck me good!"

I started fucking her faster, and that set her off even more.

"Yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Oh god, I'm gonna cum again! Oh shit! Fuck meeee!"

I held tightly to her hips and started taking long, fast strokes, and I soon heard her let out a long, low wail just as I felt her pussy start to squeeze down on me. I then slammed forward, burying myself again.

"Ohhhhyeeeaaahhhhh!" she moaned. "I'm cumming! Oh shit, I'm cumming!"

I slid forward with Debbie as she collapsed on the bed and I gently lay on top of her.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "That was so good!"

"We're not done yet, baby," I whispered in her ear as I buck my hips against her ass.

Debbie moaned again and raised her ass up to me. "I can't believe you haven't cum yet," she breathed.

I pulled back and slid my cock out of her pussy. She moaned and looked at me as I rolled on to my back, reaching out to her.

"C'mon, baby. Go for a ride," I told her.

Taking a deep breath, she then rose up and slid over to get on top of me. I watched her as she climbed on top of me, her body shiny with sweat.

"Oh my god," she moaned as she sat back on my legs and wrapped her fingers around my shiny shaft. "I don't know if I have the energy!"

Her eyes were locked on her hand as she started slowly stroking my pole. "Is this all from me?" she asked, looking at all of her juices coating me.

Before I could say anything, she bent down and started sucking my cock, causing me to moan loudly.

"Oh yeah!" I gasped.

"Do you want me to suck you?" she asked, taking my cock deep in her mouth again. "Or should I fuck you?"

"Oh, shit!" I moaned. "Ride me, baby. I wanna watch you ride me."

She giggled as my cock popped from her mouth, and she slid her body forward.

"I kind of like the way I taste," she told me, licking her lips. "Especially on you!"

We then both moaned as she slowly slid her pussy down the length of my shaft. I held on to her hips, and she started moving her ass up and down, fucking my cock with her pussy.

"Oh god! This is so good!" she whined as her ass bounced on my cock.

I reached up and cupped her tits as they bounced on her chest and she moaned again, placing her hands on top of mine.

"Yessss!" she hissed. "Play with my titties!"

She then leaned forward, placing her hands on my chest, and started sliding her hips back and forth. I started pinching her nipples as she rode me, and she gasped and moaned louder.

"Yes! Yessssss!" she exclaimed.

I watched her as she rode me, and soon her eyes popped open wide.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum again! Oh fuck yes!"

She started sliding faster and I pinched and pulled on her nipples harder. That seemed to be what it took to send her over the edge, and she let out another long, low moan as she fell forward on top of me.

"Ohhhhhmyyyygoddddd," she moaned. "I'mcummmmmiiiinnnng!"

I suddenly felt her pussy start to spasm, like it was milking my cock. That, in turn, suddenly sent me over the edge, and I started cumming deep inside her.

"Oh shit!" I groaned as my cock spewed its load.

"Ohhh yeaah!" she moaned as she felt my shaft throb."

I held her tight as neither of us moved while we came together, our sweaty bodies coupled as one.

Finally, a few minutes later, Debbie rolled off of me and my now flaccid shaft slid from her wet hole.

"Holy shit!" I moaned.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned in agreement.

She rose up on to her elbows and leaned in to me, and kissed me passionately, holding me tightly.

The next thing that either of us knew, the sun was invading the room through the shades.

We both got up and took quick showers, washing off any physical trace of last night's activities. After getting dressed, I quietly slipped over to my room and woke up the younger boys, sending Debbie's brother to his room.

The ride home was basically quiet and uneventful, with Debbie and I in our usual seats, holding each other until we got back to our neighborhood.

12