A Sexual Proposition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

Marian finally lifts her mouth off my cock and says her first words. "I guess I'd like to have an orgasm before I fuck."

Diane grins. "Brett, get off the couch and lay on your back on the floor." I do that. "O.k., Marian, straddle over him and sort of sit on his face and let him start licking you." She doesn't need any instructions, she's lowering her pussy onto my mouth in a couple seconds. I can't see but I can feel that Diane now also straddles me and lowers herself down on my cock, taking it up inside her. The two girls are facing one another. "Just move around to get his tongue and mouth to wherever you want," she says to Marian as she starts squirming around, "while I fuck him."

I get my hands on Marian's hips and lift my head a little to get my tongue into her. She moves her hips slightly but I don't think she really knows where she wants me to lick but I know that eventually I have to get to her clit. Meanwhile, I can feel Diane sliding up and down on my cock. Both girls start making little moans. I don't think I can get any fingers to Marian's pussy the way she's sitting on me, I'll just have to use my tongue. I try and pull her a little so I can get my tongue up her slit, to her clit. Ah, there it is. I attack it as much as I can. Her noises get a little louder and her pussy seems to soften a little. I wonder if they all taste alike because she tastes almost exactly like Diane. As I suck on her clit I hear her, "Diane, I wish I had boobs like yours." It reminds me that they're facing one another. I pull on her clit with my lips and get a louder moan. I can feel Diane, she's really whamming into me, moving up and down fast. I move my hands from Marian's hips and reach up and around and get a hand on each of her breasts, getting the nipples between my fingers. I keep sucking on her clit as I fondle her breasts, pulling on the nipples a little. Her bottom squirms a little more and her noises get louder. Diane's starting to grunt with each slam down on me. I think both girls are getting towards an orgasm.

I can actually feel Marian's pussy sort of quiver. I get my hands off her breasts and back down on her hips and as she starts to cum, I move my mouth down and try to suck her whole pussy into my mouth, getting all her juices as I do. I just keep sucking and slurping and her whole body shudders and she's sort of screaming. Light screams but screams nevertheless. I think watching this turns Diane on because I can feel her insides gripping my cock and liquid is leaking out around and onto my groin as she cums with loud noises, too. Both girls just sort of slump and I wonder if I'm going to be able to breath. Diane says, "O.k., Marian, let's switch. Now that you've had an orgasm his cock should fit in easy, and I'll move around and let him eat me.

And that's what they do. I just lay there. When Marian starts sitting on my cock, I thought my foreskin might rip off, she's so tight. It must feel a little painful for her, forcing my erection up into her, but she does it. I can feel her all around me. Then I have a warm, wet pussy on my nose, sliding toward my mouth. Each one separately would have been a lot more enjoyable. I can't really savor Diane's pussy when half my attention is on the feeling of a very tight vagina moving around my cock. Once I cum, the next time always takes longer. I think that girls, once they cum, the next time comes quicker. Because I was still very hard and erect when Marian, a couple minutes later, starts really yelling and I can feel her juices around my cock, followed quickly with Diane filling my mouth with her juice.

Then they're both off and I'm laying there. "Brett, you're still hard!" Diane exclaimed. "Come on, Marian, let's suck him off. Maybe you can get your first taste of cum." With that, Diane attacks me, jerking me off with one hand and sucking me with her mouth as she bobs up and down. Then she lifts clear, "Like that, Marian, really work on him." Marian's a quick study, I guess, because she's onto me and moving me towards an orgasm even better than Diane.

"I'm gonna cum," I tell them.

"Marian, keep sucking him, keep your mouth on him even when he cums. If it gets to full, just swallow," Diane tells her. And then I'm cumming, spurting into Marian's mouth. She keeps her lips around me. I can never be sure but it feels as if I'm not giving her the quantity I did Diane earlier this morning. I get up on my elbows to watch. She's leaning down over me, my cock in her mouth. Then she pulls her mouth off and sits back and up and looks at Diane. Then she opens her mouth. She's above me, I can't see, but I gather she has a mouth full of my cum. "Ooh, great," Diane almost yells, "let me share." It looks as if they're kissing and I guess they're trading my cum back and forth. They keep at it a little while and each puts her hands on the other's waist, like they're supporting one another. Then they lean back a little and look at one another and grin at each other.

"We should probably go upstairs and shower," I suggest, "We're all a little sticky after that." The girls go ahead of me, sort of leaning against one another as they go up the stairs, both naked. I follow, watching their sexy bodies move, hoping I don't take too long to get it up again. In the shower, we start washing one another with soap and our bare hands. I manage to feel both girls all over but have to admit that they probably managed to feel each other every bit as much as I do. Drying off is the same. "If it's o.k. with you, Diane," I suggest after we're all dry, "I should give Marian some oral attention since we never got started the same way as you and I did." Her answer, a simple "sure".

So, back in my bedroom, I start kissing and caressing Marian, telling her how lovely she is and what a sexy body she has, get my mouth and hands to both breasts, and finally work my way down over her stomach to between her legs. Putting a pillow under her butt, I start on her pussy. I do everything I can, licking and sucking and finger fucking her, really working on her. Diane kneels on the bed next to us, watching what I'm doing. As I suck on Marian's pussy I look up every once in a while and I realize that Diane is feeling Marian's breasts and Marian has her hand down between Diane's legs. Coupled with the shower, all of this sex begins working on me and I can feel my erection returning. I finally get Marian into orgasm and she's yelling, her hips jerking, those long legs sort of flapping off to my side and I manage to suck up her juices as she orgasms.

"Turn over and let me fuck you from the back side now," I tell her and use my hands to help turn her. I really didn't mean to do it the way it turned out but since Diane was right next to us, when I turned Marian over, her head is practically in Diane's lap. I pull on Marian's hips and get them up some and aim my cock into her and start pushing it in. She's really tight, I have to push, pull back and push again several times to get fully into her. Once I'm fully in, I look up and get a surprise. Diane has spread her legs and laid back some and Marian's got her face into Diane's pussy and appears to be really working on it. So I pull back some and start fucking Marian, gradually faster and harder. I'm pounding into her and she eating Diane all at the same time. Diane looks at me with sort of a glaze in her eyes but she's sure not unhappy about all of this, just off in la-la land somewhere. I last and last and finally I can feel Marian having an orgasm. Her insides are pulsing on my cock. She's lifted her face up from Diane's pussy and is sort of growling or groaning as she cums around my cock.

I pull out and sit back. Diane's laying there with her legs spread. "Fuck me now, Brett. Just move up over me, Marian, and make room for Brett to get in me." I move forward on my knees to get my cock to Diane's pussy. As I do, Marian moves right ahead of me. As I get my cock aimed into Diane, my face is right up against Marian's back. As I push into Diane I can see her hands on Marian's hips and can tell that she's planning on eating Marian while I fuck her. Marian's sitting on her face. So, I reach around Marian and get my hands on her breasts as I push my cock into Diane.

I'm not sure exactly when everything happens to everyone. I think maybe Diane had never had an orgasm from Marian eating her so she cums fairly soon after I start fucking her. Her legs are up around me. Marian had cum while I fucked her but I guess she came again with Diane eating her because both of them are making a lot of the strangest noises I'd ever heard. In the meantime, I'm still hard, ready for whatever comes next. I pull back and both girls end up laying next to one another on their backs, smiling and looking like they'd just played a very tough game of tennis or something. Sweaty, pink bodies, hair in disarray. And both had red, swollen, well used pussies.

'Have you girls done each other before?" I ask. It's none of my business maybe but I wonder so I ask. Diane just grins and rather quietly says, "No, it just happened. But I'm glad. Are you, Marian?"

"Oh, yeah," she says, reaching with one hand to cup Diane's pussy. "I'm up for more of that anytime."

"Well, before you two become complete lezzes, I've still got a hard-on so any time either of you want to use it, I'm ready." Diane looks at me, on my knees on the bed, sits up, reaches for my cock and gets her lips around it. Marian then also sits up, partly behind Diane, reaches around to get one hand on one of Diane's breasts, then gets her face in next to Diane's at my cock. "Let me share," she says.

As they lick on my cock, which is nice but I don't think either were all that hungry for sex at the moment, I say to them, "Diane, you wanted a second guy available to fill in when my erection was gone. Now that there are two of you, the need for a second guy may be even greater. Unless, that is, you can satisfy each other in between."

Diane moves her face back from my cock. "Yeah, I still would like another guy. Another hard cock would be good. What do you think, Marian?"

Marian keeps a hand wrapped around my cock. "Yeah, I guess so. I hadn't thought of it before but, yeah, it probably would be good."

"Well, Diane picked me to start with because I was quiet and wouldn't brag about all this and hurt her reputation so the second guy should probably also be willing to keep quiet about it, don't you think?"

They look at each other and back to me and nod, both mouthing "yeah" while also tonguing my cock and, to some extent each other. "Diane also figured I had a pretty good body so you'd probably like that in a second guy, too, wouldn't you?"

There eyes looked up at me but their mouths were licking the sides of my cock. I think they were getting turned on again, ready for more. But they both mumbled a yes. "So, do you have anybody in mind? Some guy you've sort of got the hots for?"

They look at one another. Marian actually moves her mouth off my cock. "No, no one. I mean there are some hot athletes but I'm not sure I'd care to have them bragging to everyone about fucking me or telling what a slut I am. Why? Do you have someone in mind?"

"Well, yeah. I know a guy that wrestles and has a good body. He's pretty quiet so I think he'd be willing to keep quiet about what we do. Maybe I should add, well, I don't go around checking out other guys cocks but I can't help seeing them in the showers. I've always been happy that I have a little more than most guys. But this guy I'm thinking of has more than me, he's pretty big."

Diane says, "You mean a big guy or what?"

"I mean a big cock. You'd have to be willing to handle a bigger cock."

Both girls look at each other and sort of grin. Marian talks first, "Who is this guy?"

"Look, I don't even know if he's willing to get involved but I can ask. It's Joel Robinson."

Marian's immediate response, "He's black."

"Yeah, he is. Does that make any difference."

Both girls look at one another. "No, I guess not," Diane says, "What difference does it make. O.k., Marian?"

"With a big grin, Marian's reply is, "Oh, yeah, Sure. A big cock, huh? Go ahead and call him."

So I do. Both girls can hear what I say. "Joel, Brett. Brett Lawson. Look, I've got an odd proposition for you. You don't have to accept. A really good looking girl and I have started having sex." I listen for a moment and grin. "Yeah, neither of us had before. But there's more. After I cum, it takes a while to get it up again and she suggested that if there was a second guy involved, then she'd have an erect, usable cock all the time." Again I listened for a moment. "Yeah, well that's not all. She called a friend and now I'm here with two naked girls, trying to satisfy them both and need some help. What do you think?" Again I listen as he talks. "Sure, I can tell you who they are. But you know, part of this is that you have to keep quiet about this. Neither of them wants to get the reputation of being sluts, even though they're willing to be very slutty." Again I listen and laugh a little. "Well, yeah. Anyhow, one is Diane Graham and the other is Marian Selis." Again I listen to him. "Well, you know where I live, just come on around back and in the sliding glass doors to the kitchen. We're upstairs. Both girls are naked and ready." I hang up then look at the girls. "He'll be here in a few minutes, as soon as he can make it."

To begin with, Joel isn't black. He's brown. Yes, he's African-American and proud of it. But he could pass for Cuban or Mexican if he wanted. He's also quiet. Not as quiet as I am. I think someone in his family has run into problems; bigotry, the law, I don't know. But Joel is very careful about what he says, never just runs on out of nervousness or anything. But the other thing is, he has a huge cock. I told the girls that he's bigger than me, which is true. But he's the biggest I've seen even though I have to admit I haven't seen that many. If I truly cared for either of these girls I wouldn't introduce them to such a huge cock because it's bound to make mine seem small in comparison. But I've already decided that I have no future with either Diane or Marian except for sex, so if I lose them, I'm not losing much. Even as I say that, I have to admit to myself that I'm as big a slut, as big a whore or whatever, as they are. I'm interested in seeing what happens, yes, but I'm also interested in doing some more with those lovely, sexy bodies.

But in the meantime, they're trading places, sucking my cock So I lean back and enjoy it.

I think he must have run because Joel is here so soon it's as if I had called him next door. I call down, "Up here," and he comes up. When he steps into the room he stops. Both girls are naked, I'm naked, they're both holding my cock. One of them, Marian I think, has the head in her mouth when he comes in the door. "Just get undressed, Joel," I tell him, "they're both anxious to get at you."

"You girls look ready," he says, smiling.

I think but I'm not sure that he's no virgin. He's the kind to never actually say but I've heard rumors. He works at some clean-up job at the Country Club and I think he's fucking some of the ladies there -- members and members' wives, I mean, not just the other help. He's alluded to 'servicing' the ladies at the club, which can be taken any way the listener wants. Anyway, he's here. He's good looking. About 5'10", very muscular. When he drops his briefs, his cock pops out. He's already hard. His cock is darker than the rest of him but come to think of it, my cock is darker than the rest of me. I had never seen him fully erect and he's not as much bigger than than me as I expected. I mean, I'm a little bigger than average and he's just a little bigger than me. I'd never looked at another guy's erection and I have to admit it looks pretty big just sticking out like that. Both girls let go of me and get to him and grab that cock. Diane licks him, tries to get her mouth over the head of his cock and seems to not be able to fit it in. Marian is right there, waiting. When Diane pulls back, Marian moves in. She gets the head in her mouth, slides down and gets another couple inches in. She starts bobbing her head back and forth. She and Diane both have their hands around the rest of his cock.

It's interesting to me because I was surprised at how Diane seemed to love sucking my cock. I think she likes it in her mouth almost better than in her vagina. And if Marian can get him in her mouth, Diane should have been able to. But she didn't. She went first but backed off and let Marian take over. Then I figured out why. "You can suck him first," she says to Marian, "but I get to fuck him first." She wants to feel that salami up inside her. So the question now is, how long can Joel last before he cums, either in Marian's mouth or Diane's pussy. And what do I get now?

The answer comes fairly quick. I'm sitting on the side of the bed. Both girls were kneeling on the floor working on my cock. Then they moved to Joel just a couple feet away. Now Marian is still kneeling on the floor, trying to suck as much of Joel in as she can manage. Diane comes back to me and climbs on my lap, her knees on either side of me, and lowers herself onto my still very erect cock. She rides me, fairly slow, while watching Marian suck Joel. It's obvious that she's keeping her vagina lubricated so she'll be able to take Joel in. That's o.k., I still get to fuck a sexy girl, feel her breasts, enjoy her body on me. Even if she's just warming up for the main act. I enjoy it plenty. I partially sit up to feel and suck on her breasts, then get a finger to her clit and massage it as she rides up and down on me, mostly looking to the side as Marian sucks Joel.

From Marian's reaction, it's obvious that Joel is cumming and she's trying to handle the load. Her only other experience was with me and that was my third load of the day. This is Joel's first and she's getting more than she expected, it's leaking out around his cock stuck in between her lips. She finally pulls back and he keeps cumming, onto her face and then her breasts. All of that probably affected Diane because sitting on my cock, she starts really moaning and I can feel her insides gripping me and then she's issuing fluid. Seems like a pretty good orgasm. I'm still hard.

Joel says to Marian, "You did me, now let me do you, " and picks her up and sets her on the bed. He leans down between her legs, she spreads open, and he's working like mad licking and sucking on her. Diane sits on my lap, my cock still in her, watching Joel and Marian. After a short while she lifts up off me, gets on the floor, sits down sort of at my feet and reaches in between Joel's body and the bed to get her hand to his cock. So Joel is kneeling on the floor, leaned forward some, his face in Marian's pussy, and Diane's reaching in to feel his cock. I know what she's doing because she's done it to me. She wants to get him erect again so as soon as Marian orgasms, she can get Joel to get that big cock of his into her and not into Marian She might have let Marian suck him off first but she still wants first dibs on fucking him and feeling him inside her.

Which is exactly what happens. It doesn't take long at all for Marian to climax from Joel's licking and sucking on her pussy. Both girls seem to orgasm quicker the more sex they have. Joel pulls back and Diane tells him she wants that big thing in her. She climbs on the bed between Marian and me, I have to move out of the way to make room. She's fully onto the bed so Joel has to climb up onto her to get into her. As he pushes in she gives out a series of short squalls or bursts of sound. He doesn't just push all the way in, he nudges in a little at a time. She's obviously ready for him, she just had an orgasm from fucking me a minute or so earlier, so it only takes a short time and he's fully in. "Fuck me," she tells him, then repeats it. As he pounds into her she repeats it again and again.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers