A Sexual Proposition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

Marian watches for a moment then looks over and sees me still hard and moves to me and kneels on either side and sits on my cock much as Diane had just a little earlier. So I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, Marian on my lap, fucking herself with my cock. Diane and Joel are to the side but pretty much behind me. I can hear them but Marian can watch them as she rides me. So I start feeling and sucking on her breasts, then massaging her clit with a finger. I hope the neighbors aren't home because both girls orgasm at about the same time and the screams and yells reverberate in the room.

All of this is enough to make me cum, too. And Joel does, too. Both girls are full of cum and leaking it. I'm done for a while. I'm sure I'll be able to get erect again some day but not right away. Joel will probably manage to get it up again in just a little while but is soft for the moment. The girls surprise me. Diane is laying on her back after Joel pulled out. So Marian crawls over and sits her bottom on Diane's face and leans down to get her face into Diane's pussy. And the two of them eat all the cum out of each other. Joel watches them for a moment and then looks at me and smiles, "Fuck, Brett, that's as sexy a thing as I've ever seen."

Eventually we all shower. It's so crowded it almost isn't sexy, four of us standing in the tub moving around to get at each other. I don't get it up, though. I will but not for a while. Back on the bed, Joel fucks Marian. She's tight, as I learned. So she's extra tight for Joel, he edges into her very slowly before finally managing to start truly fucking her. When she orgasms, Diane gets his cock and starts sucking on it. I knew if Marian could fit it in, Diane could. She really works on it until she finally gets the mouthful she wants.

After cleaning up just a little, Diane says, "Brett, I know I started all this. And I thought I wanted all the cock I could get. But I have to admit, I'm sore. My body just isn't used to this much action. I need to take a break. I'm going home. I'll call you. I don't want this to end. I still want more. But not for a while. O.k?"

"Sure," I tell her, "I'm a little surprised you've taken as much as you have." It's not late. All of this has taken four hours or so. It's still only lunch time on Saturday. "maybe tomorrow?"

"Yeah, maybe. Some time, for sure."

Then Marian says, "I'm pretty sore, too. I'll go with you Diane."

And they go. Joel and I talk just a little and he leaves, asking that I call him whenever the girls want some more.

I load a bunch of stuff in the washing machine. I figure it's been great while it lasted and nothing goes on forever. I fix myself a sandwich and a glass of milk and have lunch. I watch a football game on TV. I figure I'll get a little more to eat and go to bed early. I'm getting ready to microwave a frozen dinner when I hear a noise and look and there's Diane. I go to the sliding glass door and open it. "Hi, Diane, I didn't expect to see you for awhile."

She grins at me and reaches out and touches my waist. All I have on is some shorts. Her hand moves, feeling me. "Well, I was watching some television but couldn't concentrate. I just kept remembering everything that we've done over the last day. And images of your cock kept showing up in my mind. I really love your cock, it's feel, it's taste." She takes her hand off me and uses both hands to lift her blouse up over her head. No bra. Those lovely, full breasts are staring at me again. "I am fairly sore, that really was why I left. But I thought about how much I like to suck your cock and figured I could do that whether I was sore or not." She's pushed her slacks down and stepped out of them. Now she steps out of her slippers and hooks her fingers in the waist of her panties and pulls them down, leaning over and letting those sexy breasts hang as she steps out of them. Naked now, she goes on, "And maybe, if you licked me a little it might actually help the soreness. And that's why I'm here." She stands there, that unbelievably sexy body all naked, looking at me with a faked innocent stare, a big smile on her face.

I grinned back, pushed my shorts down and stepped to her and put my arms around her, pulled her close and kissed her. A few seconds ago I had almost forgotten sex and now I'm fully erect, ready for whatever she wants. "Lets go up to the bedroom," I say and we start for the stairs. As we walk, my erection sort of bobs up and down ahead of us. Diane watches it for a few steps, then reaches and puts her fingers around it. When we get to the steps, she sort of stops me with her hand, gets a step up from me, then sits down and, looking up at me with a grin, leans forward slightly to get her lips to my very eager and ready cock.

I'm sure she really does love sucking me. She really goes at it with some passion, using both hands on my cock and my balls, moving her mouth back and forth, sucking and licking. It seems to me that each time she does this she manages at some point to get more and more of me into her mouth. She still doesn't have my full length in but she's getting close, her hand hold is down to about two fingers. I've had some hours to recuperate and, surprising to me, it's like it's the first time today instead of, what, the fifth, that I've cum. She swallows everything and then licks me clean to make sure she gets it all. Only then does she let go, look up, and say, "My turn."

I take her on up so that I can get to her on the bed. I want to be able to move around and get to her whole body. I kiss and feel everywhere. Her lips, her face, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, her stomach. I even turn her over to feel and kiss her really beautiful, full butt and thighs, then back over to get in between her legs and seriously eat her. I'm in no hurry, I want to do this. I want to make her realize how desirable she is. I guess I succeed because she's moaning and then screaming, her body jerking and bouncing, her legs up and moving in the air behind me. Once she's cum, and cum fully until her whole body relaxes, I slide up over her and rub the tip of my erect-again cock on her vaginal lips. "Are you too sore?"

Her eyes seem glazed or drunk as she looks at me. "Just fuck me. Fuck me, Brett." So I do and those legs are around me pulling me in tightly. If she's sore at all, she's got to be sorer now because I last awhile and move in and out in her what seems like a million times before I cum again. Then we both seems to collapse. I'm on top of her, she has her arms and legs around me and we kiss, sucking on each others tongues. We just stay there like that. I finally roll to the side but we still hold one another. She's the one that finally says, "I guess I better go. I'll be back tomorrow."

"You'll be o.k?"

"Yeah. I'll probably still be sore. But I want more of this."

"How about Marian and Joel?"

"I don't know. Probably yes. I can check with Marian but I can't believe she doesn't want more. So we'll need Joel. But wait and see before you call him." She left. I stayed there, laying on the bed. Tired. But a really great tired. The phone rings and I answer it. It's Marian. She tells me she's been watching sex videos on the Internet. "You watch porn stuff?" She tells me yes, she has for over a year now. Can't you tell I want sex, I mean you've been fucking me all morning. "Yeah, I guess I'm still surprised that the famous model, the school's Ice Princess is so horny." Well, I'm horny now, which is why I'm calling, she tells me. I've been watching a really hot 69 and I've never done that, she says. So even though I'm a little sore down there, I think I'd like that, she says. "Well come on over, I'd like it, too," I tell her. "But I have to warn you, Diane just left so I'm going to last awhile this next time." She tells me that she hopes that's a promise and says she'll be here in a couple minutes. And she is. The door's already open so when I hear her I just yell down to come on up. A real gentleman, a suave seducer, just telling a beautiful girl to come on up and take her clothes off. But, of course, she does.

I really want to give her a serious loving, let her know how much I love her body. So I sort of repeat what I did with Diane earlier, kissing her and holding her and feeling her, then moving , my kisses and hands down over her body, even onto her back and nice, firm butt. Then I pull her to the edge of the bed so I can sit on the floor and get her pussy out where it's easily accessible, with her legs on my shoulders, and I get after her with my tongue and then my fingers, licking, sucking, up onto her clit, fingers into her vagina, and all that. She cums and I keep on eating her until she cums again. Then I move away and up onto the bed on my back and tell her to climb on for some 69 and she does. I think she can probably suck me for twenty minutes before I'll cum, so she'll have a half dozen more orgasms if she can handle them. She can't. After two more, she pulls of, saying "Oh fuck, oh fuck," and turns around and sits on my cock, taking it up into her sore vagina. I let her ride me until she has another orgasm and then I sit up, put my arms around her and roll us over so that I can really, seriously fuck her. And I do. Those lovely, long legs of hers are up around me. Sore vagina or not, I pound into her fast and hard, trying to make me cum and finally succeed. I don't know, she might have had a dozen orgasms since she got here just an hour or so earlier. It's still early bed time when she kisses me a lot and leaves. I ask her about tomorrow and she's definitely coming back. Joel? "Sure" is her answer.

But that's all another story.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers