A Sexual Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

"Yeah, I think I surprised myself, even. I've been looking at girls sucking cocks on the 'net for months. I know the girls are paid but still, they look like they love it and it all seems so sexy. So I knew that the first thing I wanted to do was suck you. It's something I could do on my own without waiting for you to make a move. And it's something that would get us started. And maybe if I did you then you'd do me and I've dreamed of someone doing that to me for a long time. Besides, I just wanted to, and I loved it. But you're big. I could hardly get my mouth open enough. I wondered if you'd fit inside me."

During this, she's reached down between us, rolled slightly to one side, to get her hand to my cock, All the time she's talking about sucking me, she's pulling on me, massaging me. "Thinking of cocks, when I manage to get you hard again, I know what I'm going to do. I've seen girls doing it a lot. I'm going to fuck you. Sit on you and get your cock in me and fuck you. How's that?"

"I think that's great," I tell her. "But when you do, drop onto me slowly. You're so tight it feels like my foreskin is going to tear off or something. It's great and I love it but it wouldn't feel good to go ramming fully into you all at once, I don't think."

"Right now, I don't think it would feel good to me, either. But one of these times, I'm looking forward to it. When we're both so hot and sticky and you just attack me practically and ram it into me. Like a rape except I want it. Right now, I think something slower will be better, though." I can tell, I'm up. So can she because she gives me that dirty grin again and raises up on her knees, straddling my leg. I can feel her vaginal lips on my leg. With the stuff that's been leaking out, it feels, or at least I think it feels, like a snail when they leave a trail of mucous. I grin, thinking of that.

"So you like that idea, huh?" she says, holding m y erection and moving across me to straddle my whole body. She lowers herself a little and, holding my cock, rubs the head back and forth on her vagina lips, then sits down just a little. I can feel those lips spreading open to take the head in.

"I love this," she says, staring at me, her eyes getting that shine or gleam in them. She lowers herself some more, I can feel the head pushing its way in. It isn't as tight as the first time but still, it's having to push its way through. All that stuff in there must lubricate it a little. Then she lifts a little, grins again, then drops even more. Up slightly, then takes more of me in. She's right. She's fucking me. One more time and this time, she's sitting on me. I can feel her whole weight is on me. "I can feel you moving in me," she says. "This is all so sexy. Every movement I make I feel you way up inside me. Does it feel good to you?" She continues moving her hips. Interesting that she can fuck me, ride my cock, by moving back and forth, not just up and down. In fact, she's sort of rotating her hips.

"Diane, you can't imagine how good it is for me. Shakespeare couldn't manage to describe my feelings. I mean, I'm fucking. My cock is grasped in this tight, warm, moist, elastic envelope that massages every bit of it with every movement. And it's only the second time it's ever happened to me. The first time being just a minute ago. There couldn't be anything better. Then to add to it, it's you that I'm in. You, the girl I've fantasized about for months. And to top that, I'm not fucking you, you're fucking me. You want to. I'm not seducing you or forcing you, you want to. It's all so unimaginable. And then to top that, I'm laying here looking up at the perfect female body. The prototype for the female body that every guy in America would invent if he could. When you move on my cock, all of you moves. Your stomach. Your breasts. You're just so perfect and sexy. I almost can't stand it. I just want you so much. I mean, you're fucking me and I want to do something with that body I'm looking at." I've worked myself up, or, really, her fucking me has worked me up, that the only thing I can think of is to do a sit up and g et my hand and mouth to one of her breasts. I get as much of it in my mouth as possible and suck on it, lick it. Get my other hand to her other breast and feel it, get my fingers on her nipple and play with it, pull on it, squeeze it.

"Oh, fuck, Brett," she says, sort of staring out in space, "this is so great. Every time I move I feel you moving in me." She starts going faster and faster, almost bouncing on me. I can't keep my mouth to her nipple, she's moving so much. Then she stops. I can feel her insides gripping me tighter, sort of gripping and releasing, pulsing or something. "Fuck, I'm there again," she almost yells. She moves her whole body very slow, up and down, riding my cock, then stops, still sort of spasming inside on my cock. She almost screams some unintelligible sound and I can feel her juices all around me inside her, then leaking out around where my cock is shoved into here. It's all so stimulating that without my even thinking or trying, I feel my cock sort of jerk and I start shooting off a load into her.

She looks at me with a nice smile then lays down on me. My cock's still in her and her body is laying on me, her breasts against me. I put my hands on her and and hold her. I can feel her lips kiss my chest. Then I hear her voice. "Fuck, Brett, this has to be about as good as anything can be." She shoves her arms under me and hugs me. I hold her ass while my cock finally starts softening inside her. Her legs had been on either side of me, bent, as she sat on me. She sort of straightens them so she's really laying fully on me. We just stay there like that for what seems like a long time. I'm very, very content and happy and high and I don't know what all. It's like every dream has come true and the rest of the world just doesn't matter.

As I think that, I say it out loud. "It's like every dream has come true and the rest of the world doesn't matter."

She lifts her head and looks at me and grins. She sort of wiggles her bottom. I can feel her pubic hair rubbing against me. "Yeah," she says, "and it can all happen over and over again, which is even better."

Then she pushes her upper body up a little. "I'm leaking again. I had read about this but I hadn't realized that fucking would be so messy. These sheets and towels will need to be washed. I need to really clean myself." Then she grins and her eyes light up again. "Hey, let's take a shower together. Then we can 69. That always looked sexy to me. And this time, I'll swallow whatever you put out. O.K?"

"Anything with you naked is going to be o.k." I tell her. I've got both hands on her butt. Her nice, firm, round butt. "I'll love tasting you again. I don't know if I'll get up again, though. My cock has never had such a work out before."

"Well, me neither. I'm actually a little sore. But not bad sore. And I bet I can get you up." With that, she lifts up off me, sticks a towel down between her legs, gets off the bed and walks awkwardly, holding the towel to her, to the bathroom. I quickly get up and follow. I'll never, I don't think, ever get over my love of watching her naked body. I mean, she sits on the john and wipes herself. "You like watching me or something?" she asks. I just watch and nod my head yes. Then she uses my wash cloth and wipes herself some more. Then she gets in the tub, turns the tap on to let the water get cold and turns to me. "Well, c'mon in with me." I do. She pulls the curtain shut and pulls up on the thing that makes the water come out the shower head instead of the tap. She has such a great body. With every move, her muscles tense or change, her breasts move, her stomach moves in and out as she breaths. Fascinating. She's facing me, the water hitting her back. I step against her, put my arms around her and kiss her. I move my hands up and down her back, onto her butt. Strong, firm but with a soft layer on the outside. This all so sexy.

She maneuvers me around so the water is hitting me, holds a bar of soap and starts washing my body. "I'm not going to do your face. I don't want to put soap in your eyes or get your hair wet unless you want me to," she tells me. Her hands are moving all over my body. "You have a terrific body, Brett," she says, her hands on my chest. She feels me or washes me everywhere, kneels down in front of me to do my legs. I spread open a little to give her room. She gets her soapy hands on my cock and testicles and massages me, feels me. I wasn't sure it could ever happen again but I can feel my cock moving, the blood rushing into it. She looks up at me. "It's fantastic to see your cock grow like this," she says, grinning and looking up at me and then back at my cock. "It's all so sexy." She has me turn to get the water rinsing my front and washes my back. She then turns me again to have the water rinse my back. She grins at me and gets her hands on my cock again. I'm really full up now. She kneels down again and gets her lips around it. She sucks and licks and moves her lips back and forth. Then she pulls back, looks up at me, then rises up. "I just love your cock Brett. I really want to get at it again." Then she kisses me, really kisses me, pushing up against me. Then pulls back a little and, with that same dirty grin, gives me the bar of soap.

I start feeling her body. Her shoulders, her breasts. Such really great breasts. I take a while to wash them. Then I move my hands down over her. I kneel as she did to get at her legs and feet and then her pussy. She spreads open for me some so I can wash her between her legs. Then I turn her around to rinse her front while I wash her back. This is maybe sexier than actually fucking. Feeling her body like this. When I finish her legs and feet, I ask her to turn around. I set the soap to the side and run my hands up the insides of her legs. She spreads her legs some and I get my face in to her to lick her pussy. I actually take one of her legs and lift her knee to rest her calf on my shoulder to give me more room. She puts her hand on my head for balance. I get my tongue into her, lick up onto her clit. I keep licking in her until I can feel her getting softer, mushier. Then I stand, hold her one leg up, keeping her pussy open to me. She has to put her hands on my shoulders to balance herself. I use my other hand to guide my cock to her pussy. I'm enough taller than her that I have to bend my knees, lower myself a little. So I have no problems pushing my cock further and further up into her. She's making funny noises, almost sounding like crying but I know it's not. I pull back a little and start really fucking her, pushing in and pulling back. She has her arms around me, one hand down on my butt. She's pushing her body against me. The water is running on us and I keep on fucking her and fucking her. Pushing up into her. Her arms pull me even tighter and her noises get louder and louder. Her hips are pushing back at me. She almost screams. Her whole body shudders. I can feel her juices running out of her onto me. I push up into her and hold it while she moans and almost bites my shoulder.

"Fuck, Brett, that's just wild. That may be the best yet." Then she just holds me and presses against me. "I wanted to 69 but maybe later sometime."

"I'm still hard," I say. We can still 69. I want to taste you again." I pull out of her and back up a half step. I move us to get some water running on my cock and rinse it, almost like I'm masturbating. Then I get on my knees and use handfuls of water to rinse her pussy, getting my face into her as much as I can, too. Then we turn off the water. I get a towel and hand it to her, get another towel for myself. She starts drying me and I start drying her. It's as sexy as it can get, feeling each others' bodies, even through toweling.

"Lay down," she says, "I can't wait any longer." So I do. I lay right on the bathroom floor, on my back. She stands above me, a foot on each side of me, and lowers herself down, her pussy right above my face, as I can feel her hand holding my cock and her mouth taking the head in and licking it. I get my hands up onto her butt and lift my head and get my tongue into her. She's shorter than me so it's a little awkward but I can still get my mouth and tongue to her and my wrestling training gave me strong neck muscles so I keep on licking and sucking on her. I can feel her really working on my cock. Her mouth is moving up and down on me, almost like I'm fucking her mouth. Or, really, her mouth is fucking me.

We last a long time. As much as I love the whole concept of eating her, after I've licked and sucked on everything about a hundred times I become aware of it lasting. But I can feel everything she's doing to me. Maybe that's a problem. She doesn't get as much out of what I'm doing because her mind is concentrating on sucking me. The only other time I did this, she came a lot quicker. However, my mind is on eating her so probably I'm not getting as much out of her sucking me, too. So I just keep at it. I begin to feel that I am finally going to cum, so I get my lips on her clit and start really working it. I can feel her making noises. Hear it a little but mostly feel it like vibrations on my cock. I finally cum. I can feel it coming out, feel my cock sort of jerking a little. She keeps me in her mouth. I guess whatever I shot out, she swallowed. I can feel my cock finally falling out of her mouth. But she stays on me, on all fours, her pussy to my mouth. I keep sucking and pulling on her clit with my lips, keep sliding a couple fingers in and out of her.

"Fuck," she finally says. "Oh, fuck, Brett, I'm cumming." I can feel her whole body move, can feel the juices coming out of her. I pull my fingers out and get my lips sort of sealed around her pussy lips and suck up everything I can. She sort of collapses on me. I lay my head back. We just lay there on top of one another. She finally rolls off to the side and scoots around so she can kiss me and about half lay on me again. "Brett, I'm going home. I don't want to be late and have my parents tell me I can't come back here any more. Because I'll be back right after breakfast and we can start all over."

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12