A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't matter, she thought and returned to Ciara's work. Getting fired now wouldn't help matters. Once she finished this, she could go to the bathroom and check on herself. Some cold water might help.

That chance never came. She finished the documents and sent them off, then got up to escape, but Erin chose that moment to appear, flashing her teeth like a set of pearly icicles.

"Before you go, I need my reports."

"Yeah, sure, I'll get them to you in a minute," Mirin tried to push past, but Erin blocked her path. Strange how conformity gives people confidence. The blonde stood half a foot under Mirin's towering form, with a face smaller than her breasts and skinny limbs fit to be snapped at a whim. Not a bad face, though. She wore glossy, teal lipstick that blended into her icy flesh and complimented her azure eyes. The ache returned as a sharp stab, forcing Mirin to step back.

"Good girl," Erin said, "Get them to me by lunch or your ass is grass."

Mirin rubbed at her gut as Erin scurried off. Curiosity replaced hatred for a moment. She'd hesitated when she said 'ass', like something else was on her tongue. Not to mention the flash of red on her cheeks when she spoke.

"It's just one of those days," Mirin told herself, wishing it could be true. This went beyond 'those days'. They were shitty, with people complaining about her to her face, and stacking work on her already plentiful load, but at least her body didn't hurt. Nor was she sleep deprived. Get through it, she thought.

She finished with a minute to spare. Numbness spread through her fingers from tapping so long, combating the furnace inside her crotch, and losing. Her skin felt clammy, sticky against her clothes. Her thigh scraped against testicle, finding stray beads of sweat and rubbing the tightening flesh raw. Though exhausted, her foot bounced in an anxious dance. She leaned back and wiped at her face.

"Just one of those days," she repeated, then glanced at the time. Not even an hour left until lunch. She cursed under her breath and returned to work, straining to keep her legs from grazing her balls. Other tapping faded as people wrapped up their morning workloads, yet she hadn't even started on her usual business. Calls came in and she passed them off, focused on keeping her position. She doubted Erin could get her fired, but demotion was a real possibility.

An hour later and Erin returned, "You done yet?" She asked, her voice that of a hungry brat.

"Yes," Mirin sighed, "Now get out of my way." She didn't wait for Erin to move and barged past, hissing when her breasts and crotch rubbed the blonde, who groaned at the contact. Mirin rushed to the restroom. Few people were present, already down in the cafeteria or out getting food. Her stomach rumbled in desire, but her lower body snarled back, demanding something else.

A 'repair' sign barred her way. The other room was in use, probably by Anne, who was notorious for taking her sweet time. Her crotch flared again. Mirin needed a break, just a few minutes of peace. Was that too much to ask? She changed direction for the elevators, it was faster than walking to the other side, and went down a floor.

Occupied or in disrepair. Then another floor gave her the same story. It really was too much, wasn't it? Even a minute was too extravagant. Other workers hurled insults at her, each sinking into her finite patience, freezing over as they reached the bottom where they piled upon the rest. Moisture clung to her throat as she breathed. Another layer of discomfort.

"Oh, look who it is," Erin said inside the elevator, "Shame about the toilets, right?"

Mirin said nothing. Reception had plenty of restrooms, so surely one would be available and functional. All she had to do was survive Erin's presence. Not difficult in practice, if she stayed quiet. For a 'normal' person, her body had a graceful arch to it that pronounced her figure. She'd make a stunning mother one day.

"Shit," Mirin clutched at her skirt. Something pushed against her hand. She panted heavily, staring at herself. This hadn't happened before. Not in twenty-six years. This was impossible, yet entirely real. Her breasts rose and fell like quivering mountains. The bra did nothing to stop their shaking, obscuring less and less of her bulging skirt.

"Feeling sick? Must've looked in a mirror, right? Yeah, I feel the same way when I look at you."

"Shut up," Mirin gasped. A smell reached her attention. Musky like an animal, but tamed by a sweetness. She looked to Erin, whose otherwise pretty face twisted into a hyena's smirk. That smell was her.

"Go ahead, try hitting me," Erin said, tapping her cheek, "Right here. I'll get you arrested and fired. Or maybe you're going act like an animal. That's what you are. Only filthy, stupid, ugly beasts have those things. That's why we're superior."

"I said 'shut up'." Mirin tried to deter her attention and focus on something else, but the elevator was stagnant. Chrome walls, a handrail, and the buttons. The camera was busted. She caught her reflection in the walls. Erin wasn't completely wrong. She looked like an animal. Her hair fell in a tattered veil around her face, and her eyes boiled with a feral need. But it couldn't be what she suspected. She'd never felt this before. Not even as a teenager.

Her eyes trailed across Erin's body once more. Tall and slender, with snow-like skin and piercing eyes, she stood like a foreign idol to be coveted. Personality didn't matter. The past was inconsequential. Something about her pulled and twisted Mirin's insides. She grabbed a bannister, doubtful that her feet would keep still.

"Or what? We may work together, but don't think you're better than me. Hell, even a fucking intern is better than you."

"Stop talking," Mirin pleaded. She'd been mistaken. Past and personality did matter. They both cooed to something inside her, coaxing it from a darkness that she hadn't exercised in years. This was rage, the urge to put her so called 'betters' in their place. Who was this bitch to call her less than others? Yes, Erin was a bitch. A dog to be trained and taught its place. What was it that dogs did to show dominance?

"Hell, I don't even need you to hit me. I just need to fake it and everyone will believe me. No one would take the word of some beast like you. God, you're disgust..." Erin trailed off, having come to stand in front of Mirin.

"What's that smell?" Erin asked, suddenly breathless. She drew closer, approaching exactly as she would a stray dog. The elevator felt too hot. Mirin tried catching her breath, but the air was mired in that stench, "You're disgusting... just a beast..."

"Fuck off," Mirin glanced at the floor numbers. They were two floors away from reception.

"You even smell like one... God, do you even shower..." Addled or not, Erin's remarks didn't cease.

"Fuck off."

"You look like you're about to breed some bitch..."

That was it! Mirin slammed the emergency stop button. The compartment jerked to a stop, beeping an alert. Erin stumbled and fell to her ass, staring up at the 'beast' as she licked her lips. A pillar stood horizontal from her skirt, twitching and throbbing. Something thick and slimy oozed from the peak.

"Yeah... I am."

12