A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning and Fucking.
5.5k words
4.7
26.3k
29

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,828 Followers

Five minutes? Ten? Mirin could say all manner of horrible things about the society she grew up in, but they were organised. After checking for any potential threats, the elevator would be back on the move, and swarmed the second it arrived. She had to be quick. Though the ache in her balls made clear that it wouldn't be an issue.

She was desperate for release. That's where the pain came from, why she couldn't sleep, and why she was atop Erin, bearing down on her like the animal she was called. Rationality argued for her to stop and leave the asexual be, that way she could quit her job and find somewhere else before Erin said something to get her prosecuted. But something else had a shorter, far more enticing retort; 'fuck her'.

For years, the word 'fuck' had been reduced to a mere expletive. All meaning was taken from it, except that it exacerbated a sentence, but the definition was still the same. Now Mirin would put it back into practice. Her penis throbbed in agreement. But how?

Sex Ed in school was more a biology class. Humans no longer needed that knowledge, unless they went onto study animal biology. Although, if she recalled, human and animal's had shared the same reproductive process. That meant the vagina was the key. It didn't matter either way. Mirin's body craved to put her dick in something, someone, the semantics were unimportant.

She'd wasted enough time. When in doubt, act natural. Mirin hooked her hands into Erin's shirt and pulled. The girl was in shock, or something inside her was compelled to help, as she raised her arms. Few asexuals wore bras, most were born flat, and she was no exception. The tiniest of bumps on her chest, hinting at a potent motherhood in her future, capped by pale pink nubs. Mirin licked her lips and leaned in.

"What're you doing?" Erin asked, breathless. Either heat or nerves caused sweat to gather on her skin, as it did for Mirin, who swallowed her worries. This was natural for her. She snagged a nipple between her teeth and tugged, "Ow! Fuck!" Despite her shout, Erin didn't attack. In fact, she puffed her chest out.

She tasted delicious. Not like a good meal, more akin to a promise of delight. The tang of perspiration, her body wash, and a hint of her clothes, all tantalised Mirin. Pain stabbed at her gut. She was wasting time. Mouth still attached, she pushed Erin's skirt down. The blonde, again, seemed to aid her. Her underwear soon followed. That musky sweetness consumed the air, as if released from a prison. Mirin brought the panties to her eye and saw moisture clinging to them.

"Did you fucking piss yourself?" Mirin said, sneering at the foreigner.

"No," Erin shook her head, "I swear. It... it feels weird. My crotch is tingling, or buzzing, like there's..." Mirin stuffed the soiled underwear into her mouth.

"You talk too much," Mirin said and spread the blonde's legs. Where she expected to find a patch of hair like her own, she saw only bald skin above a plump vulva that shimmered under the potent light. She hadn't thought to ask about it. History books claimed that people, female and male alike, grew hair on their crotches. Yet another difference.

"What's going on?" Erin spat out her panties, her voice frantic as she pawed at herself, unconsciously rubbing circles around the cleft of her vagina, "It's wet. But I... I just used the bathroom."

"Don't care," Mirin said and fumbled with her own garments. She sighed in relief as her chest bounced into freedom, released from torment. Each breast sat, full and proud, against her stomach. Her nipples stood to attention, meatier and darker than Erin's meagre set. Next came her bottoms. Even greater comfort soothed her penis.

Erin gulped, eyes glued to the appendage. She must've seen one before, perhaps only an animals, but a phallus nonetheless. She just stared as Mirin approached, bringing the object of fascination closer until it grazed her skin. Her hand froze over her snatch, like a valiant, yet futile guard. Mirin nudged it aside and settled her cock against the searing flesh.

"It's hot." Both gasped in unison.

"It feels..." Erin bit her lip, refusing to let the word on her tongue loose.

"Good," Mirin said.

"...yes." Erin whispered. Her eyes bulged as Mirin pushed, sweat raced across her brow, the tendons in her neck stood out and her knuckled whitened on the closet bannister. Yet she didn't move away.

Mirin also watched, fascinated by her own actions, and gasped when she was consumed by a warmth she never knew. The purple top of her dick was inside Erin. She pushed again, sinking deeper into an abyss so inviting, so hot and slick and blissful she feared she'd never want to leave. One inch, then two, three and four. Each became tighter than the last as she neared the middle of her cock.

Then something stopped her. A barrier? The cervix! Mirin finally looked up from where their bodies united, though she still had several inches left, and met Erin's fitful eyes. Confusion, anger, horror and pleasure quivered inside the blue circles. Mirin didn't care about her pleasure. It was the other three that held her interest. She wanted more of that. Erin deserved to suffer. They all did.

"Superior, huh?" Mirin couldn't get her breathing under control, "Well look at you now. Getting bred like some bitch."

"I-I'm not."

"Oh, yes you are. My dick is inside you. I'd wager I've got sperm. Imagine if I release it inside you. Would you get pregnant like any other animal?"

"No," Erin said, but her hole tightened and seemed to pull on Mirin. Like it wanted her to stay, no, it wanted her to move. She grabbed Erin by the wrists and withdrew her hips, scraping her turgid cock along those smooth, moist walls. Pleasure voiced itself as a moan, echoed by the foreign bitch beneath her.

"What's happening?" Erin asked.

"Just shut up," Mirin said and thrust back in to a sharp, almost cute squeal, before it turned to a jagged groan. Alien sensations permeated her, prevented her from finding a proper rhythm. Like it mattered. If Erin thought she was an animal, then why shouldn't she mate like one. She tightened her grip and ground her teeth against the pleasure. Something built inside her, teetering and ready to crush her, and it grew with every thrust.

Her breaths turned to gasps. She stared down at Erin's slack face, pale cheeks flushed crimson, and eyes fixated on the motion at her crotch. Hesitant moans escaped at each thrust, which hastened the longer Mirin worked. Slick fluids coated her shaft, lubricating her path. She practically slid back and forth, like it was covered in oil. Oh, but the smell was heavenly, new and exciting.

Mirin leaned down, hips still thrusting. She didn't know if they could stop, whether she wished them to or not. And she didn't. If they did, then the pleasure would vanish. Her nostrils flared and devoured the acrid splendour. Sweat, tangy and humid. Sex, musky and intoxicating. Erin's breath, blustering against her face. It all merged with the ongoing tirade of sensations that threatened to overwhelm her.

Yet she could take more. She released Erin's wrists and grabbed the girl's chest, then slid down her stomach and to her hips, which she pulled closer, trying to bring them flush to her thrusting crotch. Her clammy skin was hot against Mirin's and her heart pounded through every vein. Erin tilted her head to face her, panting and confused. She puckered her lips, as if expecting a kiss.

"Dream on," Mirin said and forced the blonde's head back, chin up, before biting into her neck. Erin yelped, but her tunnel clenched. Another bite and she tightened again. Pleasure darted across Mirin's nerves, razing what little tempo she had. Whenever Erin gripped her, it only made it better, made her crave more. That meant deeper.

"Wh-what're you doing? Any deeper and you... you'll..." Mirin bit her again, shoving against the blonde's groin like a battering ram. The cervix softened under her assault, caving to her desire. Erin whimpered, throat vibrating with the sound, while her chest rose and fell faster. Her tendons pulled her skin taut, like she was restraining something. Whatever it was didn't concern Mirin.

"I'm gonna... something's... fuck. Oh fuck! I'm gonna explode!" Erin screamed and an abrupt deluge of juices spewed from her, dousing the elevator and Mirin. Her hole became a living vice, squeezing and relaxing and pushing and pulling the cock until it pierced her womb.

The ache Mirin felt burgeoned to agony and spread through her loins, then out from her dick. She moved and tightened her grip on Erin until she was sure bruises would be left behind, using her as an anchor amid the maelstrom surging through her body. Heat flowed from her shaft and pooled around it. The tide ebbed, then surged again, stronger than before. Erin went limp, slouched against the wall. Her back arched and brought the bulge of Mirin's cock into stark relief.

"This feels so good," Mirin moaned, staring down at her shape in awe as it faded away, swallowed by the burgeoning mass around it. Each pulse through her cock disturbed the mass, causing ripples in Erin's flesh. It dwindled to a stop, leaving Mirin panting in place awash in a faint ecstasy. She needed more. As she pulled back, intent on starting it all again, the elevator jerked into motion.

Erin laid in a crumpled mass on the floor, clothes haphazardly thrown back on. She almost looked asleep, but her eyes were open, staring like a blinded buck as Mirin straightened her own garments. The smell of what she'd done filled the cramped space, bathed their very skin in its essence. Mirin ignored it, though her penis struggled to surge back to action. She kept it tight between her legs.

"Not a word of this," Mirin said. The elevator pinged its arrival and the doors slid open. She didn't wait to be questioned, or to hear Erin's response, and rushed through the crowd. Being treated like a leper had its uses, affording her a fast getaway. No one wandered about her. They all fawned over Erin, afraid the freak might've done something.

"What was that?!" Mirin demanded of her reflection. The bathroom was empty besides her. She lathered soap over her skin, hoping to wash away the clamminess that still clung to it, and remove the memory of what she'd done. But what did she do exactly? Humans no longer mated. Their bodies recreated genes within a foetus, growing it into a clone of its parent's recessive genome. Mating was unnecessary.

Then what did she do? Documentaries detailed the human history, and others followed animals through their lives, including how they reproduced. And she had done it just as they would. Erin might be pregnant. No, that's impossible, isn't it? There hadn't been a human like her before, or even a man since before she was born. She had no precedent for what she was. Anything could happen.

Calmness chilled her reflection. It didn't matter if Erin conceived a child, the girl was no longer her problem. Early as tomorrow, or even in an hour, Mirin would be fired for what she did. Losing the income was annoying, but she'd survive. Maybe she could work from home instead, oh that would be a dream. No one but herself, and sometimes her mother or neighbour, all alone without insult or added work. And that added freedom meant she could explore what mating meant for her.

The calm ruptured at the thought, replaced by an ugly smile she didn't know she had. Not ugly, she thought. Predatory, was that the right word? The smirk widened. Yes, Erin had been a scurrying rabbit in the presence of a wolf, and she pinned her down and took what she wanted. Asexuals were all prey, rodents, before her fangs, or rather her cock.

She shook her head and wiped her face. Those were dangerous thoughts. Arrest was one thing, she already had experience in that regard, but behaving that way had other consequences. Maximum security jails, or worse, a permanent vacation at the nuthouse. Oh, but that had benefits too. So many patients barely lucid of what was happening...

Not like that. Erin was one thing, but innocents, crazy or not, were another. Although, she thought and played the scene over in her head, was Erin unwilling? Even before she mated her, the Swedish girl had been docile, like she accepted everything happening to her. Why?

Her phoned blared at her. Lunch was almost over. Mirin tried straightening out her clothes, though they still appeared dishevelled, and tidied her hair, then headed back to her cubicle. With any luck, the rest of the day would go by without concern. She doubted she could focus on anything beyond the mystery that was her body.

No such luck. Sasha came and piled on Erin's entire share of work, what little she didn't pilfer onto others, several of which were overdue reports. Now they were hers. Hours trickled by, gaze fixated on the computer screen, watching words appear that had, by then, lost all meaning. All she wanted was to understand herself and she couldn't even manage that anymore.

Minutes before quitting time, she headed for the restroom. Ciara liked to have her stay overtime, unpaid of course, but she couldn't if she was already gone. Perhaps it would bite her later, but she was likely already fired. Mirin considered just quitting, perhaps in some grandiose manner like she heard the other girls fantasise about, however that might bring unwanted attention. If Erin considered her being fired as satisfactory, then no need to aggravate the problem.

Home sweet home. Mirin collapsed back into place on the sofa, can of cheap beer nearby, and stared at the game show on tv. She didn't pay attention to the game or host. The participants held her eye, all middle-aged women with children at home. Their bodies shone with the fruits of that labour, with actual hips and breasts and thighs. Mirin felt her crotch stir at the sight.

The door rattled and opened. Mirin sat up and slouched, using her heavy chest to hide the bulge in her underwear. She and her mother had long since made peace with the fact neither liked being cooped up in too many clothes, though the latter did everything to avoid Mirin at such times.

"How was your day?" Mirin asked, offering an unopened beer.

"No thanks, I'm not putting that crap in my body. Ugh, where's the good stuff?"

"More for me," Mirin shrugged.

"My day was good, by the way," her mother, Lorraine, snapped. Sometimes Mirin couldn't tell if her mother's selective hearing was amazing or aggravating.

"I did ask."

"I hope you're gonna clean up," Lorraine said, ignoring her again. She sat on the far edge of the sofa, over a foot of dead air between them.

"When do I not?" Mirin sighed, "Not gonna ask about my day?"

"Why bother? You say the same things over and over. 'It's boring', or 'people keep giving me more work'. Can't be that boring if you're always busy," Lorraine said and popped the cork from her wine. She took a long sniff and sighed, "Hmm, now that's good."

"Something, uh, weird happened," Mirin said, trying to keep her voice neutral. Bitterness and her mother were a package, inseparable it seemed, at least when Mirin was present. Lorraine poured a glass and sipped it, then took another and relaxed.

"Everything's weird where you're concerned."

"No, I mean really weird."

"Whatever it is, it'll sort itself out. Now hush, I'm watching."

Mirin inhaled to try and explain what happened, when she heard next door's lock unlatch. It had a particular sound to it, sharper than most and lingered longer. Cassidy was home. Glancing at her mother, Mirin got up and put a pair of sweatpants on. More often than not, she couldn't have a decent conversation with her mother. The closest she got was nodding along to whatever issues Lorraine had.

"Where're you going?" Lorraine asked, snappy as usual.

"Does it matter?" Mirin shot back.

"If you're going drinking don't wake me up," Lorraine slouched deeper into the cushions, relaxing now that her daughter was leaving. Mirin loved her, and vice versa she hoped. Perhaps it was just familial affection, determined by nature, though she couldn't ask for much more. For now, it was enough that Lorraine quietly tolerated her.

She didn't need love anyway. She had found something far more satisfying. No, Mirin shook her head, hoping to ignore the peculiar heat flushing through her system. Deep breaths did nothing to stop her dick from swelling against its bonds, travelling down her pant leg. She stood outside Cassidy's door, trembling. The heat was still there. Arousal, she realised. Animals didn't sprout erections at random, so why did she?

The question dissipated as Cassidy opened the door, beaming at her regular guest, "Hey Mirin. Figured that was you loitering outside. Come in." Refusal suddenly plummeted to the bottom of Mirin's intentions. She walked inside like she had so many times before, greeted by the warm décor and the scent of Cassidy's life.

"Fancy a drink?" Cassidy asked.

"Yes. Please." Mirin cleared her throat. This was nothing new. She collapsed into a chair, comfy and fashionable, forcing a smile to her face. It came easily, yet it felt off, "How was work?"

"Oh, you know. Same old, same old. Kids trying to survive the teachers, and teachers trying to survive the kids. Here's your juice," Cassidy handed her a juice box, perfect for a child, while lording a pint glass full of amber over her.

"It better be the one I like," Mirin grinned. She drove the straw inside and took a drink. Vodka and orange juice. The burn of alcohol surged in her veins and soothed her muscles. She reclined into the chair, watching Cassidy get comfy. The woman, half-again Mirin's age, had an eloquent air to her, despite being one of the more prolific mothers she knew.

"You think I don't know you?" Cassidy folded her legs onto her sofa, reclining against the arm, "So, how was work?"

"Same old," Mirin said and chided herself, "Well, I mean, something weird happened."

"Oh?" Cassidy leaned in, eyes flashing, "Is it gossip? I bet it's gossip."

"No. Maybe? It would be if people found out."

"Don't keep me in suspense. Spill already!"

"Hmm, I don't know. Hold on," Mirin took several mouthfuls of her alcoholic juice, "Ah, that's better. So, um..." What should she tell her? Among everyone, even her mother, Cassidy was the only one that seemed void of judgement. Mirin told her time after time how people ostracised her, kept her alone and tried overworking her, and Cassidy just said 'that's how people are', or how 'there's good people too'. But Mirin had gone beyond simple office bullying.

"Right, so, you know about me... my, uh, thing?"

"Yes."

"Well, it... it grew."

"Grew?"

"Yeah, but then it shrank. Like a... an animals."

"You mean you had an erection?" Cassidy asked, eyebrow tilted. Mirin just nodded, "And?"

"And... that's it." Mirin couldn't meet her eye. It was obvious she withheld a lot of information, almost painfully so, but Cassidy didn't press her.

"Honey, that's nothing to be worried about." Oh, yes it is, Mirin thought as her legs worked to hide the beginnings of an erection. Unlike Erin's cold, slender form, Cassidy sported actual curves. Breasts that required a bra, lest they cover the woman's ribcage, and hips full enough for custom belts and trousers. Even so, she looked regal with her hair wound up in a loose bun, and her strong nose and chin. Clad in a dressing gown, she sang to Mirin like nothing ever had.

"But it's never happened before," Mirin said, desperate to embarrass herself into flaccidity.

"You've never happened before," Cassidy said, setting her glass down. She reached over and took Mirin's hand in her soft grip, "Anything they've taught you in school about anatomy won't help. Not with the curriculum these days. Actually..." The woman stood, breasts jiggling with her movements, and headed to a bookshelf in the corner. She scanned it for a moment.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,828 Followers
12