A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, here it is. It's a bit old, but most of the text should be legible." Cassidy returned with an old book in hand, dusty and battered.

"What is it?"

"A book, obviously. No, it's a textbook from decades ago. Before everyone was asexual."

"Oh," Mirin said, clueless.

Cassidy rolled her eyes, "It's about Sex Ed, Mirin. About penises and vaginas and how to handle it when things get heated. Here."

"It's not, like, super expensive?" Mirin asked, studying the antique cover. Once, it might've been covered in plastic, but the coating had worn away, leaving dismayed paper in its place.

"Probably. But I've got no use for it."

"Where'd you even find this thing?" Mirin racked her brain, but she couldn't recall any nearby antique stores that would stock such a thing. Anything sexual that wasn't part of the animal kingdom had been outlawed. Some might hold onto heirlooms from a bygone era, however most were happy to see these things go. They didn't hold any real value in modern society after all.

"It wound up in a book delivery," Cassidy shrugged, "It'll do you more good than anyone else."

"Yeah, I'll bet."

Hours later, Mirin returned home, a buzz in her veins not entirely from the alcohol. Anticipation also thrummed inside her, its source clenched tight in her hand, and worsened the closer she came to her bed. Once there, the light turned low and door locked, she opened the pages. The ink had been rubbed away in places, often in the middle of sentences, but the information was clear. Knowledge Mirin had unknowingly craved throughout secondary school and college flowed like a crystalline stream into her consciousness.

Things like why her body spontaneously started growing at twelve, or why she had felt 'attracted' to people just for their bodies. Humans weren't much different from animals it seemed. Not even a century had passed since gender was erased and they'd completely lost touch with their roots. Not Mirin. She grinned in the shallow light; she was more human than any asexual.

Further in, the book went into detail on reproduction. Seduction was key, so it said. Relaxing the partner, making them feel good, and eventually mating would begin. How tedious, she thought. Mirin hadn't done anything of the sought to Erin and it worked fine. Better than fine. She'd never experienced anything so sublime in her life.

"Skip, skip, skip," Mirin muttered, flipping through the pages on seduction. If the time came that she wanted to try it, then she'd go back. For now, however, she just wanted information on the 'disgusting' deed. In the centre, a scrap of paper fell out. A web address was scrawled on it.

Curiosity and inebriation make for a dangerous cocktail. Heedless, Mirin typed it into her phone.

"What is this?" Page upon page of people mating. No, they were fucking. The titles made that explicitly clear. How did such a website exist? Her brow furrowed when she stumbled on an image of a man. The images seen in history class were blurry, kept out of focus, and obscured his genitalia, supposedly not to offend anyone. These, while not HD, left nothing to the imagination.

"Ew, why were they so hairy?" According to the book, women attracted to men were 'straight'. If her limp response to these images was any indication, she was 'gay'. Was she? Mirin frowned at the faint bulge in her sheets around her hips. If she had this thing, and was attracted to females, then she was straight. But she also had a vagina.

"Ugh, this shit is annoying." Mirin rubbed her eyes and refocused on the book, content to bookmark the site for later viewing. Her lips contorted into a grimace. Someone had scribbled on the pages in frantic handwriting. The actual text went into stimulation and orgasm, saying that 'steady movements will bring the partner to orgasm', however the scribbles refuted it. Fast and hard did it better, apparently. Rhythm was important, as was having the male abstain from orgasm.

Later, it detailed what each genders orgasm should be like. Mirin's eyes bulged at the information. She knew she had climaxed earlier, there was no mistaking such a thing, but Erin had too. The grimace turned to glee. For someone as high and mighty as Erin to have cum from an 'animal' like Mirin, oh the information was priceless. Even if it would never be of use.

Sighing, Mirin hid the book in a drawer, underneath several other items, and turned in for the night. She'd need all her sleep to handle what lurked in tomorrow. Easier said than done. When she closed her eyes, she thought back to the website, and when she opened them, she saw her phone. After several minutes of trying, she failed to shut out the thought and she brought the site back up.

After a while, she tapped a video, hoping it would placate her curiosity. It seemed like most others; a man and woman, on a couch, kissing and fondling each other. Mirin ignored the guy, as did the camera, focusing on the woman's curves. She could easily pass for a mother, yet she looked much too young. Mothers typically decided to conceive in their mid to late twenties. She couldn't be more than eighteen.

Yet her breasts were ample and her hips more so. Mirin gulped, a growing familiarity welling inside her loins as she watched. They discarded their clothes. Her cock lurched to life, throbbing against her leg. She didn't blink as the woman knelt down and took the man's penis into her mouth. Oh, fuck... Mirin reached down to try and gird her member, but the touch made it harder.

The move seemed so simple. In fact, ignoring the genitals, it looked like she was sucking on a lollipop or a banana. Yet, just the man being there, having a dick that she was moving up and down on made it infinitely better. Mirin licked her own lips. The man was moaning softly, while the woman was louder. Did it feel good in her mouth?

Several minutes passed like that, until the shaft was glossy with saliva. Mirin's own begged for release, shoving against her sweatpants. Eventually, she couldn't take it and freed the erection, holding it in her hand. The woman was stroking her partner, hand wrapped around his cock. He was moaning again.

Mirin looked to her member, a hulking shadow against the darkness in her room. Perhaps it was perspective, the alcohol or exhaustion, but hers looked huge compared to what was on screen. She flexed her grip on the head, and jerked back in pain. The woman didn't touch the tip very often. Just the shaft. Mirin copied the motions and slowly found her tempo.

"Fuck, what... this is good?" She didn't know if it was or not. Touching herself this way felt wrong, yet her growing confidence made it better with each circuit. From base to helm, her fingers flexed to handle the changing girth, squeezing. Something thick and slimy oozed out and onto her hand. The woman didn't stop, so neither did Mirin. The substance made it better. Soon, she was practically gliding along her cock. A pressure built in response.

She didn't stop. She wasn't she could. The video continued as the woman used her mouth again, then moved to capture the man between her breasts. He seemed to adore them, his hands cradling the mounds like they were precious idols. Mirin stroked faster to the change, enraptured by the woman's face and body. She loves it, Mirin thought and groaned. Her breaths gained speed and pitch.

"Something is... I'm gonna, oh, fuck yes!" Mirin slapped a hand over her mouth as she squealed in bliss, thrusting her hips into her still moving hand, as pleasure gushed free and spilled all over her. It was hot on her skin. The smell reached her soon after, a fragrance she only recognised from the elevator. She inhaled it, while savouring the video. It continued while her orgasm wound down. Mirin's cock remained firm.

The sensitivity settled and she resumed stroking it. On screen, the woman was on the sofa, ass facing the guy, who levelled his shaft with her opening. He teased her, until she started begging for him to put it in. The camera moved to his perspective as he began thrusting. With so much extra meat on her, the woman's ass jiggled and bounced, while her moans quickly approached a fever pitch. Mirin's matched her.

As one cried out, so too did the other. Another orgasm tore through the Irishwoman, hips jerking once more. It was somehow better this time. The pressure not quite so intense, like some blockage had crumbled. Still the video played. Mirin remained hard and stroking. She saw the woman playing with her tits, moaning louder for it, and did the same.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum. Make me cum big boy! Use your huge dick and fuck me stupid!" The woman said through grunts and moans. Mirin grinned to herself, fondling her boobs despite the thick coating of semen. She was filthy, both Mirin and the woman, yet that incited her lust.

"More, more, more," Mirin muttered under her breath. Her next orgasm approached. She tried holding back, hoping to time it to the woman. Then the man pulled out. What? The woman knelt again and cupped her hands under her chin, moaning and smiling and murmuring something. Her partner stroked himself faster and harder. Mirin did the same, then white streaks exploded across the woman's face.

Mirin also set loose heavy ropes of seed. A single splatter of her cum outweighed the man's load, and several others followed. With his part done, the man exited, leaving the woman's face to fill the frame. Feeble lines of cum clung to her cheeks and forehead, but she looked happy as she wiped it off on her fingers. Mirin's breath caught as the mystery person then swallowed it.

She closed the video and went to look at another, but exhaustion caught her.

Tomorrow brought interesting things to light. At first, Mirin wandered to the bathroom in a sticky haze. She didn't question why the sheets felt so heavy or why they squelched when she moved. Her mother had already left, leaving no one to call her cum glazed clothes or skin to attention, until the mirror displayed it all. And through it all, her cock remained steadfast.

Mirin tossed everything she wore and the sheets into the laundry, hopeful that it would clear away the evidence. Things with her mother was tense enough, but finding out that her daughter was so... base might push it too far. Yet, the fact of what she'd done, both to herself and Erin, didn't perturb her. Rather, it relieved her. For once in her life, she felt almost content. A feeling that couldn't last as her warning alarm blared.

Why even bother? She wondered on her way to work. She was fired either way, possibly heading toward her own arrest even, and there were better things to do with her time. Not productive, but pleasurable, far more than going to work tired just to be bitched at, fired and mocked. Mirin didn't receive any fanfare as she walked in. To her surprise, aside from the usual remark about her existence, things were quiet. No sign of Erin either.

"There you are!" Spoke too soon, Mirin thought and turned in her cubicle, ready to hand over her wrists to be cuffed. There was no chance that what she'd done in the elevator wasn't illegal in some way. Perhaps she'd sneak a punch on Erin as a parting gift.

The foreigner strode toward her, face an enigma, and stopped just a foot away. She regarded Mirin for a several seconds, as if unsure what to think or do. No cops were around. What was she thinking? Mirin own thoughts stumbled to a halt as Erin lurched forward. Nothing made sense as she tried to process what she saw and felt.

Erin was hugging her, no shouting at or insulting her. People stood from their chairs, gawking at the display. Erin had her eyes strained shut, as if something was pulling at them. The spectators murmured amongst themselves, or exclaimed their thoughts. For once, some of them echoed Mirin's own sentiments.

"What the fuck are you doing, Erin?!" Someone, Brianne probably - she had the loudest mouth in the office - shouted. She referred to Erin's lips that were mashed against Mirin's, who stood in total stillness. When the blonde pulled away, she was beaming.

"Please, breed me."

12