A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Letting Loose.
6.6k words
4.74
22.3k
28

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,811 Followers

Mirin ignored the request, and the several others that spewed forth as time progressed. Each was harder than the last. Erin had proven to be persistent over the most mundane things, but this brought it to another level. Any chance she had, Erin approached and made the same request. Never demanded though, her voice was too low, respectful, for that.

For all the years Mirin had spent in that office, no one spoke to her like that. Always harsh or demeaning and wanting something from her, yet Erin all but bowed in her presence. Others noticed and called her out on it, often speaking loud enough for Mirin to hear their insults, and still the Swedish girl continued. As lunch rolled around, Erin followed her into the cafeteria.

"Need anything?" Erin asked. They'd moved to the furthest corner, in sight for all the disbelieving scowls.

"No," Mirin said around her sandwich. Having Erin treat her well seemed like a great deal, one that was too good to be true. She was bad as ever, just in another way. Not five minutes could pass without Erin chirping around her.

"You sure? I could remove my clothes and present myself for you."

"Stop it!" Mirin hissed. The words came harder than she expected. Desire flashed through her system and engorged her member, its strangely soft flesh brushed against her leg, whispering to the nerves beneath. Its touch brought memories, ghosts of sensations to the surface. She crushed her sandwich, squeezing mayo onto her hands.

"Ugh, great." Mirin grimaced and headed for the restroom. Now lunch was ruined. Joy. And Erin was following her still. For a moment, she considered shouting at her, but decided against it. If HR saw her acting like that against another employee, much less someone that was being friendly toward her, then her job was gone. That brought a frown to her face. Why hadn't she been fired yet?

Everyone must know. The elevator cameras were out, but no one could miss her leaving the scene; she was a foot taller than most others. Even if Erin didn't push charges, people would talk at least, and try for her termination. Was that Erin's plan; to get her so paranoid that she'd get herself fired?

In the bathrooms, vacant of anyone else, she washed away the filth. Erin stood to the side, waiting. For what? The blonde noticed her stare and grinned. No matter her attitude, the smile was the same fake shit as always, confirming Mirin's suspicion. That's fine, Mirin thought. The longer Erin waited, the more time she had to hunt for a new job.

"We're alone here," Erin said, "I checked the stalls. Not a soul. And there's no cameras in here. You could do whatever you want to me. I'd try to do something to you, but we both know you're stronger."

"What're you saying?" Mirin asked, though she knew exactly. The words weren't the same as the examples, but this was flirting, just like in the book Cassidy gave her. Erin wanted to fuck. Her face skirted into the reflection and started pulling at her pants, while staring into Mirin's eyes. Hints of the foreigner's private skin peeked through, even a glimpse of her sex.

"I think you know."

Time froze. Or sped up. Or Mirin blacked out. It didn't matter. She was braced against the sink at one moment, and the next she had Erin pinned to a stall, bearing down on her like a ravenous grizzly.

"That's it," Erin beamed, "You want it too, right? To breed me again. I haven't thought of anything else." Mirin was half-listening. Her attention diverted between the words and getting Erin's annoying clothes off. This bitch wanted to get fucked, then fine, however it'd be Mirin's pleasure. Not hers.

"I tried touching myself to simulate it, but it didn't work," Erin finally blushed and raised her arms so her shirt could be removed, "Until I tried remembering everything. The feeling of helplessness, of your weight on me, your grip, your smell, touch and... and feel." Her naked chest was soon joined by her lower body, already bereft of underwear and glistening.

"Then I realised," Erin said, panting as Mirin also stripped and revealed her penis, semi-hard for now, but swelling all the time. The asexual shivered, "I'm just a bitch. I'm your bitch."

"On your knees," Mirin growled and Erin obeyed. The herm considered saying more, explaining things that she'd learned just last night, but she thought better of it. Erin didn't need any warning, or guidance. This was for Mirin's enjoyment, a release of the frustrations that had built in the past few hours alone, "Open your mouth and keep it there."

Apprehension flitted across Erin's face but she obeyed. Her eyes followed the erection as it twitched and the veins pulsed, nearing her lips. Its smell tainted the air, bolstered by something tart and sweet. Rivulets of drool ran down Erin's chin. She gulped, but more overflowed.

What was it that the book had advised? It was best not to dive right in, better to get licked a few times. Or something to that effect. Mirin closed the meagre gap and pressed her cock against her co-worker's cheek.

"Lick it." She expected Erin to back away. No one would lick something like this in modern day, it was vulgar, an act from a primitive age. Once she left, then everything would fall back to its natural order. But she didn't move. Several seconds passed, marked by Erin's staccato breaths, before she ran her tongue over the tip. Mirin stared at her, mind wading through a deluge of shock, awe and pleasure.

"Again." The word left before she could think. Erin obeyed, this time lingering. She wasn't told again, slowly grazing her tongue over the purple glans and coating it in her warmth, then leaving it cold as she moved on. Her head moved further to lick at the shaft. Not for long, though.

Thoughts became distant. Compelled by lust, the sole emotion left to guide her hand, Mirin thrust forward at the perfect time. A moan like gravel tore from her throat, matched by Erin's surprised yelp, which turned to a gag. Spit filled the maw, coated Mirin's shaft and bathed her in warmth. But it lacked the impact she craved. She reared back and lurched forward, again moaning. The tart smell wafted stronger now.

Mirin's nostrils flared to devour it. That stench was Erin, her desire and purpose as a female manifested as she stared down the pumping length of her better. Yes, Mirin thought and shoved harder. This asexual bitch was hers, to use and discard at her pleasure. Every gag from Erin brought her closer to ecstasy, the same as yesterday. No, not the same. Something was missing.

The herm opened the stall they were against. She pulled Erin inside and locked it. The blonde just stared and panted, eyes watering and drool escaping down her chin. Not a sight befitting a member of society, more suited to a beast in heat. Mirin couldn't help but smirk at the sight, but not for long. She turned Erin until her ass was pressed against Mirin's cock. A wet heat met her scalding shaft.

"Tell me again what is you want," Mirin said into the asexual's ear, while squatting down to angle her tip against the molten folds.

"You."

"Be more specific. I want to hear what you, a 'prim and proper' woman, wants from me."

Erin whimpered, "I... I want your penis."

"Go on," Mirin said and pressed into her as a reward.

"I want it inside me. I... need it." Again, Mirin pushed to encourage her, spreading the oh so vulgar lips and teasing the slavering hole kept within. The foreigner chittered at the touch, "Yes, shove it inside. Make me feel like a bitch again! Please, breed me!" She was panting now, every muscle shivering, straining not to go against Mirin, but craving her cock.

"Who do you belong to?" Mirin asked and slowly entered.

"Yours!" Erin dragged the word out until every inch of her pussy was full, its walls convulsed and stretched. She collapsed against Mirin as the head found her cervix, which barred the last few inches from entering to the herm's disdain. But that's fine, it's just a barrier, Mirin thought and pinned her bitch against the door. All she needed was fuck past it.

Few people used the restrooms when they knew Mirin was in one. Somehow they thought her 'condition' would spread if they shared even the same space as her dick, which proved a blessing now. Mirin thought back to the video from last night, to the most intense moments and set to replicating them. At first, the tightness and her inexperience almost squeezed her out, but she was a fast learner. Her rhythm and force lifted Erin off her feet.

The blonde braced her hands on the door. Her cheek mashed against the wood, smearing it in her drool as it rattled from Mirin's thrusts. Gargled moans and gibberish poured from her lips, heedless of pain or anything resembling discomfort. It wasn't a bitch's place to question her mistress. Even as Mirin pounded the shape of her cock into Erin, curving the cervix with sheer force, all the blonde did was beg for more when she could get a word out.

And Mirin didn't think anything of it. She railed her co-worker without inhibition, grunting like the animal people called her, fixated on the sweat that matted the blonde mane and glistened on pale skin beneath her. The ass was obscured by her tits, bouncing and rippling with every thrust. Not that she missed anything. Mirin hadn't met a person yet with an ass ripe as hers.

But that could change. She wrapped her hands around Erin's waist, so tiny that she wondered if the girl ate at all, and wondered how it would look rounded out. The possibility was there. Mirin didn't know if she had sperm, or if asexual's could get pregnant from such a thing, however she could try. And try. And try. Until she succeeded or Erin broke.

What would be first, she mused and pulled on Erin's hair. The Swede's face was a pot of molten ecstasy, mouth agape, tongue out and eyes half-rolled back. Such a base look for someone so high and mighty, Mirin thought. Her next thrust rammed against Erin's womb, hard enough to fit another inch inside, but not to break through. A pulse ran through her cock, swelling it further. Erin shrieked and went limp.

At a perfect time too, as the bathroom door opened. Mirin reared back, in case the bitch moved and gave them away. She wrapped an arm around her waist, holding Erin flush against her chest, and peered through the crack. Whoever entered didn't need the toilet it seemed, since they were stood at the sink. After a moment, Mirin recognised it as Brianne.

If she found them, that was it. Mirin's free life might come to an end. Keep quiet, Mirin thought to herself and froze when her cock-sleeve moaned. A hand covered Erin's mouth. Brianne didn't seem to hear the noise.

Heart pounding, Mirin figured the encounter was done. She couldn't risk someone like Brianne finding her like this. Her cock said otherwise, however. She stared through the sliver between door and wall, watching Brianne fuss over herself, while Erin's hole undulated around her. Somehow Mirin enjoyed it.

She knew this thrill from school. The knowledge of doing something wrong, that she could be caught any second, and having that danger so close. Adrenaline fused with lust and poured through her dick, demanding that she continue. Mirin had a will of iron, otherwise she would've been thrown in jail long ago, yet her new sensations broke it like glass. Her hips started before she thought better.

She moved slow this time. Her cock sawed between Erin's walls, squeezing to her heartbeat. Gentle moans vibrated against Mirin's hand.

"Shut up," Mirin hissed and changed the grip to Erin's throat, holding it tight.

"I'll be quiet," Erin choked out, though she looked on the verge of another orgasm. Mirin moved her grip to the blonde's legs, hefting up them up at the knee. The new position made her clench up, and pressed her tight ass closer to Mirin. If she got pregnant, then her ass and tits would grow into something worth holding. Still, no one cared if a 'normal' person got curvy from a pregnancy.

Erin could get as big as a blimp and no one would bat an eye. They'd just think she decided to have a child, earlier than most, but nothing out of the ordinary. No bullying. No ostracising. Just support and happiness for her.

"It's not fair," Mirin said and tightened her grip until Erin squirmed. She stayed quiet, however, just as she'd promised. Not a peep as Mirin lifted her up and pulled down. Adrenaline and lust made for a potent mix, combine anger and the cocktail became dangerous. Mirin knew Brianne was out there, she could hear and discover them at any moment, but that didn't matter. Erin didn't deserve soft and slow.

"Not a sound," Mirin snarled. She held Erin aloft, the crown of her cock just inside, then yanked her down and thrust up. The lack of warning and sheer force of it broke through the final barrier. Tendons stood on end in Erin's neck, her teeth clenched and spit foamed over her lips. Mirin didn't care about that.

She was deep as possible. It didn't feel much better, however the pride it gave her, the sense of rightness was nirvana. Erin was hers now. She owned the bitch. A cruel grin stretched her lips and she looked around for her clothes. Luckily, she'd kicked them under despite her madness.

"Brianne's on the other side," Mirin whispered into her ear, rummaging through the pile, "Imagine if she saw you like this. What would people say about you? They'd call you an animal, a bitch, nothing but a whore for the freak. And they'll know. Unless you obey my every word."

Erin looked up to see a phone lens pointed at her. It flashed and that was it. Her face, contorted by agonising bliss, was forever stored on Mirin's phone.

"Next time, we'll get you a sign to hold. Or maybe a tattoo," Mirin said, "You're mine, bitch. Got it?"

"Anything..." Erin breathed, then bit her lip at the sharp thrust. Her cervix, though pierced, was tighter than the rest and kept Mirin from pulling back more than a few inches. Mirin released the legs and grabbed Erin's wrists, pulling so her back was arched and her feet couldn't touch the floor. Just a few inches separated her head from the door.

Mirin checked and saw that Brianne was gone. None of the stalls had opened. Now she could let loose...

Walking proved an interesting experience. The elevator had been short, this time she lasted until her phone shouted at her to get back to work. She hadn't noticed the time passing, fixated on pummelling Erin's pussy and womb into oblivion. When she'd stopped, after savouring the feeling of pumping out a hot, heavy load, Erin was left red and raw and semi-conscious with a swollen gut. Mirin's legs quivered under her own weight but soon recovered.

Not half an hour later, Erin managed to return. "Erin! What happened to you?"

Mirin peeked over her cubical to see that Erin had finally made it back, haggard and clearly not in the right state of mind. The girl mumbled some excuse and went on her way, glancing around. She saw Mirin and tapped her belly, restored to normal, then licked her lips. Had she forced all that cum out and eaten it? Strangely, that almost brought Mirin's erection back.

She controlled it for now. There wouldn't be another chance to take a break for a couple more hours. And Erin looked like she couldn't handle another meeting like that. When she got home, though, Mirin could look through that website again. Just a few hours until quitting time.

Or it should've been. Ciara's assistant, Sasha, handed her a flash drive filled with unfinished reports with just an hour left.

"They need to be finished by tomorrow morning," Sasha said, her slight Jamaican accent turning the words sharper than normal. Her eyes betrayed no shred of kindness, only disdain for Mirin, like she was a cockroach that wouldn't leave. Everyone in the office had no love lost for her, but Sasha was one of the few that seemed to actively work against her. Erin had made threats, as dozens had before, but Sasha had something else. A close relationship to Ciara.

"I did overtime two weeks in a row. Can't someone else do it?" Mirin asked, rubbing her eyes. The bathrooms had drained her more than she expected.

"No. Get to work," Sasha said and strode away.

"Oh, shame that. I would've finished them myself, but I actually have a life that should be lived," Brianne said, peeking around the corner.

"You're staying too," Sasha called over, glaring at the unkempt brunette.

"What?"

"That's only half the work you've missed. If you intend to keep working here, I suggest you get your share done. And soon," Sasha said and waited. Brianne's lips twisted into a cross between a sneer, a grimace and a snarl. She looked to Mirin, then back at Sasha and walked away. At least someone gets what they deserve, Mirin thought and got to work on the documents, atop her own workload.

Unfinished was an understatement. Half had nothing but the titles and a litany of what they should contain. How hadn't Brianne been fired. It was obvious; the same reasons as Erin. Other people did her work and few called them out on it. Unlike Erin, Brianne didn't have the sense to cover her tracks better. Or the excuse that English was a second language. Discrimination could prove fatal to any business.

Unless it was toward Mirin. If everyone hated one person, then why care. Mirin massaged her temples and tried thinking through her education. The reports weren't meant for her department, all pertaining to human resources. At least they were simple, easy to fill in with common sense. Something Brianne lacked.

Despite having a workload on par with Mirin's, she wandered the office with her face in her phone. Sometimes she returned to her lair, but not a minute passed before she was back out, to Mirin's irritation. The added workload was manageable, Mirin had dealt with it for years, it was Brianne's ceaseless interruptions that tested her. Every minute, the messy mop of brown hair popped into her cubicle, asked about progress, made a snide comment, and left. One silver lining made it bearable.

That was the subtle but constant shifting in her tone. At the start, when everyone else had left, Brianne sounded the same as always. Mirin tuned it out, responding only when necessary. She noticed later how the asexual lingered about her space more often, not to question or harass her. Like with Erin.

Brianne wasn't ugly. Few people were after the lack of hormones made for a mostly unified appearance, still a pleasant face, if marred by her sneer, and svelte body. A little extra weight made for a softer visual to Erin. Unlike most, she had breasts to speak of. Puny compared to Mirin, but enough. When she wasn't looking, Mirin watched her. The familiar echo of her orgasms whispered to her.

She ignored the desire. Once she was home, she could tend to it. For now, she needed to focus on getting this done if she wanted a job tomorrow. Her body wouldn't be silent, though. Every minute, without fail, she'd remember how it felt to cum and her dick stretched her underwear. She held on. And so it continued.

Hours after the sun fell she finished. Most of the lights were off, save a few low-energy bulbs, which made navigating through the office a nightmare, and easy to sneak around.

"Fuck this," Mirin groaned and stretched, popping her joints, "Now I can fucking go home."

"Like hell you are," Brianne said, blocking her with arms folded and a cocky smirk on her face.

"Shouldn't you be working? Sasha will eat your ass if it's not done."

"You really I'm gonna do it? Sit your ass down and do your job, freak. Or do you want to be fired?"

"You don't want to start something," Mirin warned, "We're alone here. And you're not exactly fighting fit."

"Oh, threatening me now!"

"No, it's a warning. Now get out of the way before I lay you out. I'd walk all over you and you know it."

"That's enough for me to get you arrested," Brianne said, voice trembling.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,811 Followers
12