A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 05

Story Info
Prom Night Revenge.
5.7k words
4.64
14.7k
20
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

"This looks stupid," Mirin said and pulled at her dress. She hadn't worn one since prom, ten years ago that night, but she chose it for that reason.

"Couldn't agree more," her mother said, glancing back and forth from the tv.

"Thanks, Mom," Mirin groaned. Anxiety swirled and coiled inside her guts, it turned her blood cold, even tamed her inexorable cock, which hung in a sling to keep it from swinging or bulging too far. Her dress was sold as an elegant, one-size fits all number, the elastic hidden beneath silk and cotton. No one made it with her physique in mind obviously. It was for the overweight or broad-shouldered, not a salacious futa.

"Don't know why you're going to this reunion thing anyway," Lorraine said, "I thought you hated school. No friends and all that."

"Yeah, and the bull semen dunked on me at prom," Mirin murmured, but masked it under the clinking of glass bottles as she stockpiled any beer she could. It would be a long night if things went to plan, short and hopefully painless if not. This was her chance at revenge, to claim it on the one who wronged her more than any other. Once she had Nora, she could enjoy her life without baggage.

A knock on the door stole her attention. She answered and was faced with Erin's beaming face, along with a fount of tit-flesh and flashes of her rounded gut. The outline of letters peeked out also. Mirin raised a brow.

"I'm getting more tattoos done. I want to make sure people know who I belong to. And whose baby I'm carrying," Erin explained, "I dressed as you wanted. No panties, short dress, and I even tied some vibrators to my pussy for you to play with." She handed over a remote, trembling.

"You're shaking," Mirin noted, gesturing her inside.

"Sorry, Mistress," Erin said under her breath, careful not to be so ostentatious around Lorraine, "It's been hard, not getting fucked by you this last week. I feel like I'll explode."

"You can just get yourself off," Mirin said.

"It's not the same without your cock. But you'll fuck me tonight, right? When we get this 'Nora' bitch."

"Perhaps. You'll enjoy yourself at least," Mirin said and cupped the former asexual's chin, devouring her whorish makeup. She chuckled, "Remember the plan?"

"Yes!" Erin nodded and pulled her bag around, revealing several jars filled with a murky, viscous fluid, "I've got your pre-cum right here. It was so hard not to take a bath in it, Mistress. Or drink every drop. Just the smell makes me so fucking horny."

"Look at you," Mirin snarled, a cruel grin on her lips as she gave a possessive grope, "Not long ago, you were like every stuck-up asexual. Now you're nothing but a mare in constant heat."

"I'm whatever you want me to be," Erin said and wriggled her ass, "And I bet you'd love it if I was even bigger than I am now. Pump me full of your sperm, Mistress, whenever and wherever you want. Breed me in public if you want. Oh fuck, I still remember feeling your cum writhing on my tongue."

"You felt it?" Mirin asked. That had been weeks ago, the day after she set up the class reunion, and her balls had felt increasingly packed by the day.

"Yes," Erin bobbed her head, "Is that weird?"

"No," Mirin giggled and palmed her balls through the dress, "It's perfect." If that was true, then what she read about sperm didn't apply to her. It didn't matter how many sperm there were, it shouldn't be possible to feel them, unless they were several times larger. Perhaps that meant something, though it didn't change any of her plans. The fecund orbs churned against her touch.

Mirin had been preparing for this night. She abstained from sex, kept her releases to a bare minimum, enough that she didn't feel fit to burst, and prevent her bitches from going mad. Brianne had broken their bet after the first day. She'd been absent from work for the past week, recovering from surgery. When she returned, she'd be famished for cum. Mirin snickered as she left the flat, plotting out the hours of breeding Brianne would need.

Before that, she had Nora Riley's womb to bloat with seed. That cow deserved far more than Erin, Brianne or Susan combined. Mirin had hope dangled before her, dragged along for weeks on end, and then the veil pulled from her eyes, replaced by a wash of semen. The reek still lingered in her nostrils.

As a teen, that girl had been one of the few that ignored her. Nora hadn't joined the mocking, nor had she so much as looked at Mirin, however that was more than anyone else. It crafted a crush, one she thought was reciprocated in stupid naivety. Enraged lust replaced her frayed nerves. Before the night was done, she'd see Nora prostrate, bloated and begging for her semen.

The reunion was in place before they arrived. Sparkling confetti lined the entrance hall, an old arch from prom with a thrown-together sign that read 'welcome back alumni', written in comic sans of all things. Chipped paint led into the auditorium. Stragglers lingered in the hallways, phones in hand and mouths frozen mid-sentence as Mirin and Erin passed by. None expected her to show up, let alone with company.

Mutters jump started seconds later. The typical things; 'who invited her?' and 'what the fuck happened to that other girl?' interspersed with 'that dress doesn't suit her at all'. Mirin ignored the harsher language. Growing up bullied in Ireland meant curse words were nothing, just a part of everyday life. It was the sentiment that echoed in her veins.

In the main hall, everyone was talking over thumping music. A table of party favours was pushed to a wall, with tables and chairs hastily set out around a dance floor. The stage was lit up, a local DJ doing their best not to suck, beside whom was an ornate chair for the prom queen. It was just that night remade with a couple additions. For instance, the alcoholic punch bowl.

"Right, you know what to do," Mirin said and headed for it, taking Erin's bag with her. The plan was simple really, though she had needed several days of testing to guarantee its success. Mix a large dose of pre-cum into the beverages. Her pheromones were dampened by the many other scents in the wide space, so she couldn't rely on those. This was faster regardless. She just needed a distraction.

"What the fuck?!"

Mirin glanced back to see Erin's choice of misdirection. She couldn't help a grin as the slut bowed in a primitive squat, skirt flipped up to reveal her puffy cunt, which swallowed a hand with ease. It squelched and slurped, forming a puddle beneath her as she moaned above the music. Her mouth fell open and her eyes rolled, not a hint of higher intelligence held there. Mirin chuckled and turned on the vibrators.

Not an eye was off her, except Mirin's as she poured jar after jar into the massive bowl of punch. People might notice the added thickness, but not enough had already sampled it. Besides, all that mattered was Nora.

She stood a little ways off. No drink in hand, but staring in confused disgust as Erin cried in orgasm, before she scampered off to an unused room before anyone could call security. Nora shook her head, immense ponytail trailing behind her. Since school, she'd grown into her once gangly height, with muscles defined against her flesh. She sported a different type of curve to Mirin's, which were stacks of sensuous fat. These were arches of strength.

And yet, Mirin wondered who was stronger. From what she remembered, Nora had been competitive, eager to prove any challenger to her prowess wrong. Her social media claimed she was taking part in strength contests, alongside gymnastics on the side. For the plan to work, Nora needed to be parched.

"Hey," Mirin said after taking a glug from her own drink. The stuff was cheap and bitter, but stronger than anything they'd serve there.

Nora looked about at first, then her eyes fell on the black sheep, "Oh, hey."

"How are you?" Mirin asked.

"Good. That was... interesting," Nora said, grey eyes following the trail of pussy slime Erin left behind.

"Tell me about it. Bet you all thought I'd be the one doing that," Mirin chuckled.

"Yes. I mean, no. Sorry, it's hard to, uh, ignore," Nora tried keeping a neutral tone, yet her disdain for Mirin's body slithered through, "So, uh, how's life?"

"Shitty, but you knew that," Mirin said.

"I didn't. That's why I asked."

"Oh, right," Mirin forced nonchalance into her voice, however anger crawled in her veins, "You look stronger. Really filled out."

"Yeah, lots of training. Maybe if you headed to the gym once in a while, you'd look better."

"I don't know. I wouldn't want to give the bobybuilders a complex about me."

"What do you mean?" Nora asked, a snide grin coming to her face, "You're soft as shit."

"Yeah, but I'd bet I'm stronger than some skinny bitch like you," Mirin said.

"You're on."

"Arm wrestle," Mirin led her to a table, one she'd already set a few plastic cups on. As the superior gender, she wouldn't lose. She could not fail against some meek asexual slut-to-be. Nora's smirk tried telling the same story, yet hers appeared forced, a contrivance meant to scare. It told another story to Mirin. False bravado.

Their hands clasped. Hers felt warm, a touch clammy, compared to Mirin's calm rage. The futa squeezed, tight enough to startle Nora, but no further, and the match began. It dragged on at Mirin's insistence. Her target tried, she almost got the better of her a few times, yet nothing worked. Minutes passed and sweat populated Nora's tanned flesh. Something else smouldered in her eyes as the match went on. Her gaze trickled away from Mirin's eyes, glancing at her cleavage like it suddenly wasn't an affront to humanity.

Yes, the pheromones didn't work in wider, more populated areas like the atrium, but this close, with cups sending more into the atmosphere, it was only a matter of time. Nora's breath turned to deeper gulps, not from effort, though her arm quivered. She was losing on multiple fronts. She eyed the cups, clearly in need of refreshment.

People crowded on her side, egging her on. They pelted Mirin with insults, yet they hardly registered. Her intent was on Nora, she watched for further signs of dwindling willpower. It must have dawned on her by then, that Mirin wasn't trying to win. The stalemate was obvious.

"I'm bored," Mirin said and giggled in her thoughts as disbelief clouded Nora's features. More so, when Mirin let her hand slam into the table. Cheers erupted around them, with people shoving their cups toward Nora, who drank them in faux jubilance. Her cheeks were flushed, the formal shirt and trousers tight from sweat. Mirin sighed, as if deflated, and wandered away. A glance back showed Nora glaring at her over a cup.

It wasn't hard to find Erin. The slut was masturbating in the headmistress's office, fully naked atop the desk. Mirin shook her head and sat in the chair, kicking her shoes off. Erin's ass had grown immensely, protruding enough for Mirin to prop her feet on as the cum-dumpster fisted herself. Before long, Nora would come looking.

A minute later, as predicted, the door burst open to reveal Nora. In that time, Mirin had pulled Erin to her lap, letting the girl nuzzle into her neck, while grinding into the swell of her erection. Shock registered then faded from her face as she slammed the door shut.

"What the fuck was that?" Nora demanded.

"Don't know what you're talking about," Mirin said and gave a small nod to Erin, who climbed off to kneel beside her like a loyal pup.

"You threw our match."

"That wasn't a match," Mirin said, shaking her head, "You didn't really think you had a chance. I just wanted to mess with you a little. A small favour compared to what you did to me, right?"

"What I did?" Nora frowned, then her face slackened, "Oh, I forgot about that."

"You forgot?!" Mirin snapped, "You made me feel normal for the first time in my life, then got me covered in fucking bull jizz, and you forgot? Fucking typical," Mirin stood and circled around. In the distraction, Erin crawled to the door and locked it.

"I didn't know they were gonna do that," Nora said, shrinking away.

"Sure you didn't," Mirin towered over her, "Just like you didn't lead me on. You wanna know something? I had a crush on you. You were cool, that one girl that didn't fuck with me."

"This was a mistake, I'm just gonna..." Nora turned to leave, but stopped at the powerful clasp on her wrist.

"You were my first and only heartbreak. But I've learned a lot since then. I know what you asexuals really crave. You feel it now, don't you?" Mirin pulled her close, pressing their bodies together, such that Nora was all but swallowed in the futa's cleavage. No matter how tall she seemed to others, Mirin was taller. She was superior.

"N-no," Nora breathed, but she didn't resist either.

"Let me show you," Mirin said and, unbidden, Erin pulled her dress up and her panties down. Her cock flipped into view, burning with lust and swollen from celibacy, likewise her balls hung heavily in their sack, taut from the litres of cum trapped inside. The burst of musk was instant. Nora's already flushed face deepened, her mouth fell open and she flinched in delayed horror.

The weeks of build up had taken their toll. Or rather, they'd given back for Mirin's trouble. Blowjobs, masturbation, tit-fuck - oh she loved those, such a primal way to dominate someone - all didn't relieve her the way sex did, and it showed. Mirin's clothing draped over the shaft, shifting with every pulse of her darkened, tumescent veins. Her girth had broadened too, as if growing to match its true purpose; to break any bitch she came upon.

Erin knelt beside them, waiting. Her naked nipples twitched with her heavy breaths, eyes only for Mirin's cock, which grazed Nora's own dress and left a trail of pre-cum. A smirk contorted Mirin's lips as she leaned in, sniffing the air, sifting through the reek of girl-dick and finding the subtle difference between the females. Erin had a pungent cunt, whereas Nora's sanctity had a subtle sweetness. Like a candy just begging to be sampled.

"Kiss me," Mirin ordered.

Nora started at the sudden noise, "What? No, I... not you."

"It wasn't a request," Mirin said, harder than steel. She reached around and twined Nora's ponytail in her hand, then tugged. Their lips met, soon after their tongues did too. Any resistance Nora might summon was blown away before it had a chance to form. Her teeth, gums, palate and even her uvula were sampled. No reflex, Mirin noted and beamed as she came away, lips bridged by thick rungs of spit. She licked it up with her long tongue and smirked.

"What... was that?" Nora asked.

"Just a little sample. Now, if you want to leave, I won't stop you," Mirin said, though her hold on her hair didn't relax. Nora didn't move. She stared, panting for air, and drooled in mindless dissonance.

"Or," Mirin leaned down to her ear. So close, her breasts squished against Nora's chest, almost swallowing the entirety, "You can strip, and I show you why I'm your better."

"My... better? Because of," Nora gulped, "Your penis?"

"Not just that. My boobs, my ass, my height, my brain... it's all superior. You can call me a freak, but that proves how stupid you really are, to deny yourself true bliss."

Nora wavered in place, eyes shifting in a sea of alien sensations, "I feel strange."

"Describe it."

"My vagina. It's hot, and there's so much... I'm not peeing, am I?" Nora asked.

"No," Mirin slid a hand under her dress, cupping the chiselled swell of her ass, then dipping into the molten heat just past it, "It's lust. You want my cock inside you."

"But that's disgusting. That's animalistic. That's... it's..."

"Go on," Mirin breathed, pressing her finger along the cleft of Nora's pussy, swelling through her panties, "Say it."

"It's true," Nora quivered at her admission.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you. You're among friends," Mirin giggled and gestured to Erin, her eyes pleading for cock.

"Anything. I want you to do anything you want. Just... make me feel better," Nora yelped as her knees folded under Mirin's force, putting her face to cum-hole with the egregious shaft.

"You're tough, which means I can be extra rough," Mirin said, malice beaming in her smile as she tightened her hold on Nora's hair, then, with a glance to Erin, she yanked her down and impaled every inch past her maw. The timing couldn't have been better, as Nora had started to drool, forcing spit to spurt from between her lips. Nora's eyes bulged and darted around, as if now seeing where she was.

Memories streamed behind Mirin's gaze. The dates, the teasing handholds, sitting together at lunch, talking - actually talking to someone - and finally the night of prom. Phantasmal bull sperm dripped in the back of her throat, its stench clogged her nostrils. Every memory incensed Mirin. She'd considered going easier on Nora, perhaps to regain something of the past, to turn her into a loving cum guzzler.

Not now. Everything in her veins boiled to ruin Nora. The girl was tough, she did weight training after all, so she could handle just about anything. Mirin latched onto that logic and curled her other hand around Nora's throat, feeling it depress as she dragged her cock back out, then she slammed her hips back. No build up, no ramp toward the tempo, just instantaneous.

Mirin's balls swung into her former crushes' chin, smearing it in scrotum sweat and any spit. They were so huge, they also crashed into Nora's throat, which bulged with futa-dick. Wetness covered Mirin in seconds, thicker saliva rising at the invasion to coat her. The lube allowed her to pummel Nora, pounding her lips and oesophagus into submission.

"Fuck, your throat feels good," Mirin said, "This is exactly what I expected. You must work out everything, huh? You knew this would happen. You were born a proper slut. All that bullshit about being a bodybuilder... oh, you're gonna be a bodybuilder alright. For my children. Fuck, I can't wait to dump a load in your womb. That's right, whore, your womb will be mine. What the fuck are you still dressed for? Erin, strip her."

"Yes, Mistress!" Erin lurched into action, pulling her hand from her thighs with a lurid slurp, while Mirin thrust into Nora, who squirmed and pushed on the futa's legs. It was futile. In that position, with her mind in a maelstrom, she had no strength. Even Erin overpowered her as she slipped the dress off. All six feet of Nora's carefully honed form came into view. Her panties were torn off, an affront to Mirin's intent.

Harder and harder. Mirin returned to the boiling throat-sleeve with increased ferocity, uncaring that she had a living person attached, that she'd leave bruises from her balls and Nora's lips would swell into bimbo-flaps, only intent on carving the shape into her. Under that speed and the nights of fantasising of this exact thing, she wouldn't last long.

"Fuck, I've been looking forward to this. Deep breaths cum-dump, here's the first load," Mirin snarled. Her balls gurgled, grew heavier on her legs, and her cock swelled. The initial blast rolled through her shaft in a ball, then exploded into Nora without pause. A second after, the other shots came in ropes, coating Nora's gullet and filling her belly until it ballooned. More came, turning a flat, iron-hard surface into a rippling cum gut. She pulled free as Nora went red in the face, the athlete hacking up the errant bursts in her throat.

"Ah ah, swallow," Mirin said and clapped a hand over the girl's mouth, the other tightening around her throat. Nora whimpered, semen leaking from her nostrils, but she nodded and swallowed, "How's her cunt?"

Nora seemed to just realise where the other girl had gone and looked between her splayed legs. Blonde locks and a forehead poked past her pubic mound, where volleys of pleasure raced through her. She shivered and groaned deep in her throat. Her new gut jiggled with her breaths, distorting a series of tattoos that spawned from her sides and curled around her chest. One weaved a pattern around her navel itself.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers
12