A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, ahh, what the fuck is, hmm, happenING?!" Nora's squeal turned to a grunt as Mirin plugged her mouth, while her first orgasm overcame her.

"It's delicious, Mistress," Erin said, coming up and licking her lips. Her cheeks and chin were smeared in juices, more rolling down her neck, "And she's super stretchy."

"Really? Then I won't hold back," Mirin said and dislodged her dick, then lifted Nora by the ass-length ponytail, forcing her to bend over the desk, chiselled butt in the air. The muscles added a layer of size most asexuals lacked, yet it wasn't soft like Erin, Brianne, or Susan's. But that wouldn't last.

"I wonder how you'll change. Everyone so far gets something a little different. Erin here has tits almost as good as mine, and her nipples are delicious," Mirin grabbed her accomplice by the tit, pulling them up to her lips and gave a suckle. She thinned her eyes and poked at it with her tongue, finding the teat opening for her, "Well, that's... different."

"I wanted to surprise you," Erin gasped, holding her mistress's dick against Nora's cunt. The bent over girl looked back, at a loss for words.

"Later," Mirin bit each nipple and pulled, grinning as they stretched, then snapped back to the original length, "First, I'm going to break you." She clapped her hands on Nora's ass, then moved them around her hips. The girl's belly squished against the desk and bulged through her fingers.

"No!" Nora shook her head, yet her body remained in place, "I can't break anything. I've got a competition next week."

Mirin giggled and rammed inside, halting only at the cervix, "I won't break a bone or anything like that, dumbass. I meant your mind. Before I'm through with you, pleasure will be all that matters to you. Maybe worse. You might turn into a bimbo. Ever heard of those? They're people from before asexuals were a thing, women who couldn't think to save their lives. All they wanted was sex, attention and more sex. No worries, no pain, not a care in the world. Sound good?"

"No..." Nora groaned, but her pussy convulsed. If Mirin wasn't harder than steel, the grip might hurt. As she was, it only incentivised her.

"Oh no," Mirin said and tugged on her hair, "I don't accept dishonesty, or holding things back. Erin's gonna get punished just as bad for not telling me about her fucked up nipples."

"Really?" Erin sat atop the desk as well, one leg propped high with her pussy facing Nora's horrified face. Mirin ignored her.

"I'll ask again. Does being a bimbo sound good?"

"No!" Nora wailed, then yelled at the slap across her ass.

"Shut her up," Mirin said to Erin, who took the girl's face and crammed it against her pussy, "Answer honestly."

"It doesn't, I swear," Nora said, trying and failing to keep her face away from Erin's cunt, then her mouth fell open and was stuffed with pussy lips. The reason was Mirin, who returned to her brutal pace from before and exceeded it. She had better grips and her loins boiled with the engraved need for sex, and to breed everyone around.

"Doesn't it feel good?" Mirin said, despite slamming her cock head into Nora's cervix, forcing it to curve under her force, "This is your purpose. To take a dick inside you, feel it work toward your womb where it'll lay its seed."

"No," Nora moaned, then gasped at the sound of her voice, before it was muffled in Swedish cunt again. Her legs were lifted off the ground with each thrust, forcing her nose into Erin. Everything reeked of sex, either pussy or cock or cum saturated the air. It turned to fuel inside Mirin, who stepped up her power and rhythm.

"Don't lie!" Mirin slapped her ass again, "Lying is bad. It's painful. Your body is honest. It's squeezing me tight, sucking my cock deeper. Tell me how it feels."

Nora didn't answer until another crack of Mirin's hand. She looked back at the futa, disbelief and confusion etched into every facet of her cum-stained features, body bouncing with Mirin's tempo. Her mouth opened, shut and opened again. Erin yanked on her hair.

"Answer her," Erin spat.

"It... I feel, ooh, it's full. My body feels full."

"And?" Mirin prompted, slowing to a snail's pace.

"What? Why..." Nora stopped when she realised what she was about to say, "Um, my stomach is heavy, you feel huge inside me, and my skin is tingling. Like there's a constant shock or something."

"Hmm," Mirin folded over the asexual, whose cervix stretched to the brink against her cock, and pinched her nipples. Nora gasped and hung her head, trying to hide the tiny grin, "What if I could make it feel better? Fuller? Bigger?"

"What?"

"This feels good," Mirin said, turning the nipples in her fingers, "Just imagine if they were huge like Erin's. Or if I were fucking you with my full length."

"That... yeah," Nora sighed as Mirin rocked her hips.

"It tastes good," Mirin said and licked Nora's cheek, clearing a stream of Erin's pussy juice. She smacked her lips, as if tasting a fine morsel.

"Yeah..."

"Just let your body do what it wants, and you'll get more. Let me have my way. Give in and admit what you really want."

"I can't. I don't want to lose." Mirin rolled her eyes. Of course she'd forgotten how she failed just moments ago.

"Then we're done," Mirin said and pulled out. She glared at Erin, who closed her legs and hopped down. She instantly presented her pussy to the futa instead, who slid inside without pause.

"What're you doing?" Nora asked, sliding to the floor. A hand went to her crotch and came back sopping wet. She licked a finger and recoiled, realising what she'd done. Her attention went back to Mirin, who pounded Erin like a boxer; relentless and powerful. That was how she'd started on Nora. How she would've gone back to if they'd kept going. If she just hadn't let pride get involved.

"You clearly don't want it. I won't force you. But you'd make such a great bimbo, Nora," Mirin said, a facsimile of sorrow in her voice, "You'd spend day and night getting fucked by me, your belly and womb always full of cum, while your tits and ass grow into things I might even be jealous of."

Nora touched her pussy again, stiffening at the pleasure it gave. Her eyes darted from Mirin, to Erin, then the door and back again. She wouldn't leave, Mirin thought and slowed her thrusts. Like everyone before, her mind was working toward justifying the inevitable. Susan had finally put her degree in psychiatry to good use, analysing the thoughts that went into Mirin's bitches. They always fell to her.

"Every day?" Nora asked.

"And night."

"And it'd feel good?"

"It'd feel better," Mirin pulled out from Erin, who shook her hips in blind need, "The nicer your body, the less thoughts you have, the better everything will get. You just need to admit what you really want."

"What I really want..."

"Yes," Mirin stalked closer, cock swaying and dripping with pre-cum and two sets of pussy juice. She stopped with it against Nora's nose, "Put it back in your throat, and I'll start fucking you again. I'm real pent up too, so I'll be cumming inside your womb a lot. You'll be lucky if you can waddle after I'm done. We might have to roll you out."

"Why does that sound good?" Nora huffed, taking great gulps of cock-tainted air. Her eyes crossed to focus on the dick. She gulped, but drool still ran down her chin.

"Because it is," Mirin waved her hips, spreading the stench of pussy and cock around, "Everything I want is good. Things you thought you wanted are bad. You just need to listen to me and enjoy yourself."

"If I listen to you, I enjoy myself."

"That's right. Everything about me is great. You need to be more like me. Just obey, and you'll know true bliss."

"Just obey..."

"Obey me and you'll feel good." Mirin restrained a giggle, fearing it would break the spell. Perhaps it was limited to Nora, or just a coincidence, but she had actually hypnotised someone. With her cock of all things.

"Yes," Nora said, tongue poking out to catch an errant drop of pre.

"You obey."

"I obey," Nora said and swallowed every inch, guzzling down every drop of fem cum. Mirin pulled back after the girl seemed ready to pass out and put her back into place. Any semblance of care vanished. Nora's cervix gave way, her cry muffled once more in Erin's cunt, which she slurped and kissed with vigour. But her pleasure didn't concern Mirin, who yanked her head back on a whim, forcing her back to bend to its limit and hold there. It forced the shape of her cock to protrude beyond the girl's cum gut.

Erin nuzzled against the bulge as Mirin pounded Nora. The second load of fertile jizz soon erupted. It bloated Nora's lower belly to hang over the desk, then she was flipped onto her back. Gravity flattened her abdomen, practically pouring it over her sides. Erin mounted her face, ass facing Mirin for the mistress's pleasure. Not a minute later and the futa set toward her third climax.

The desk creaked from their weight and force of Mirin's thrusts. Her balls left imprints in the plastic front. Nora's ass was large enough to stifle their full impact yet. After a few weeks of guzzling litres, she'd be perfect. Until then, Mirin had ever intent on letting loose her years of frustration over that night. She bore down over Nora, hands around her throat. Every breath was a struggle, and most were inundated with Erin's fluids.

A third orgasm rocked Mirin and swelled Nora into another realm. She looked fit to drop triplets any minute, yet it bloated fatter with every second. As she dumped the load, Mirin forced her to sit up.

"How many children do you want?"

"Huh? Ah, I don't care. Hmm, as many as you want!"

"I'm gonna empty your ovaries before we're through. That means hundreds."

"Yes!" Nora floundered in ecstasy, "Ah fuck! I hope you'll use me forever! More, more, more! Please fuck me more!"

Mirin shook her head. Nora's eyes were half focused, face glazed in drool and Erin's cunt, with her tongue hanging out. All the while, her folds became bruised and swollen, gushing and suckling on Mirin's volatile thrusts. This was the girl she'd crushed on in high school?

"You're my bimbo whore from now on," Mirin said.

"I'm your bimbo whore," Nora slurred and fell back, instantly returning to Erin's snatch, while her womb accepted load after load after load. Somewhere in the night, Mirin had forced Nora to stand, using her arms as reigns to fuck her faster. Welts and bruises flowered across the girl's body, left there in Mirin's ferocity. Each lash elicited a lurid moan for more.

The end neared. Mirin's balls ached after the fifth release, and Nora's reactions were limited to moans and the occasional gargled plea, but one more load still waited in the futa. She had the girl on the floor, Erin kept her legs raised for her, pile-driving into the asexual. The position obscured Nora's face and torso with her yoga ball sized gut, which jiggled with every little motion. The tattoos had thinned across her expanse.

"Last one," Mirin panted. Sweat coated her from head to toe, which Erin happily lapped up when she could, and her cock had turned a ruddy crimson from the abuse. She smacked Nora's cheek to get her focus.

"I don't care how, but not a drop leaves your cunt, got it?"

"Yes, Mistress," Nora murmured. Her eyes rolled in the perpetual cycle of ecstasy. Mirin worked to a grand finale, muscles rising across her form. She slammed to the hilt one last time, balls pulling taut as they unleashed a final wave. Erin also came, masturbating the whole time.

"Look at her belly, Mistress! It's growing even bigger. Oh, please make me that big sometime."

Despite it's egregious size, the skin at its limits, and Mirin's exhausted testicles, Nora's belly stretched inch by inch. It squished around Nora's legs, poured over her face and chest, even devoured her arms. Only her hands were visible beneath it. Surprisingly, it was only as the final drops leaked out, that Nora's belly button popped out.

"Let's go," Mirin said once she was dressed. The party had long since ended, but they had free reign of the school for the night, until the organiser - who had the keys - decided to close things. That was Mirin. She had stomached the memories and set everything up, all to turn Nora into a living cum balloon. It all went to plan. She couldn't wait to see how the girl developed.

"Who's next?" Erin asked in the car, "I can organise something if you'd like."

"No. This is perfect. For now anyway," Mirin said, for once looking forward to her future. Maybe now, she could enjoy life more. Hell, if all her sluts worked together, she could retire and live with them all. She pushed the idea aside. Things were good, no need to risk anything yet. Besides, if Ciara or someone else pissed her off, maybe she'd take them too.

12