A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 06

Story Info
Love and Purpose.
5.4k words
4.6
17.8k
24

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

Her mother was out drinking again. Mirin didn't care, it gave her free reign over the flat allowing her to have three of her four sluts around her legs; Susan was absent due to work. Despite awakening to their purposes as females, appearances were important, as was money. Mirin wouldn't stand for her bitches living in poverty. At least while they carried her young.

Brianne was bobbing in her lap for the moment, fake tits and ass bouncing with every little movement. They were the result of an experimental, back-alley surgery that used a gelatin-like substance instead of saline or silicone. The results spoke for themselves. High sitting arches without any of the hardness Mirin read about. They had exceeded Mirin's own sizes even. Surprisingly, she didn't feel jealous of it. Why would she, when the girl clearly existed as nothing but a baby maker and cum dumpster?

Just like the other two. Erin had also developed further in the last month, her baby bump pronounced and her nipples oozing milk when they weren't plugged, while her ass bellowed from hips that struggled with most doors. Watching her sit down at work was a delight, as the fat squished against the arm rests and lifted her high. Of course, Nora was the most impressive change.

The willowy athlete had vanished. In her place, was a certified bimbo that walked and talked like anyone else, until cock became involved. It didn't even matter whether it was Mirin's, just the mention of a phallus set her mind back decades. She and Erin tended to what Brianne couldn't fit in her mouth. Grotesque lips lapped across the shaft, so huge they almost swallowed her chin, while a tongue several inches long played with Erin's as they worked.

Her breasts were hideous, lurid balloons on her chest. Unlike Brianne's experimental pair, these were soccer balls strapped across her torso, stretching any and every shirt she wore into a whorish version. The nipples had expanded to poke through any bra that she tried. Her gut bellowed outward, fat overtaking the abs she once prized, and her thighs were large enough to smother two heads at once.

Seeing her like that, having her as little more than a slave to Mirin's every whim, sexual or otherwise, should have been perfect. This was the woman who gave and shattered any optimism in her life. Mirin shoved Brianne aside, the slut's tattoos blearing under rivulets of pre-cum, and pulled Nora up by the hair so she sat on the cock. It entered with a viscous squelch, followed by the bimbo moaning and giggling brainlessly. Even basic maths became foreign to her in this state.

"I want you bigger," Mirin said, more a growl as she struggled with her own frustrations, "So huge it's a struggle just to walk straight."

"Yes, Mistress. Anything for your cock," Nora trilled, voice light and airy, but she meant every word.

"And get some piercings. Your tongue, your pussy, your clit and nipples. I want them to hurt."

"Yes."

"Erin, fist her ass."

"Fuck yes!" Nora cried as Erin obeyed in the same instant. Nothing hurt her it seemed. It all turned to pleasure. Even as Mirin bit down on a nipple, nearly breaking the skin, Nora came on her cock. Was that what she missed? The fight back, the pain... no, she still enjoyed her time with the others. And it wasn't anything wrong with sex, even in her musings, she felt an orgasm building from Nora's vapid grinding.

She just wasn't satisfied. Mirin sighed and tossed Nora aside, instead cramming her dick into Erin's gullet. A few pumps and gags later, she pumped her load, the seventh of that night, down the female's oesophagus, then pulled back to coat her throat and airways in the gunk. She hacked it up into Brianne and Nora's mouths, the three kissing as they smeared whatever they could on their bodies. Their pussies had all swollen to the point that panties and skinny jeans were worthless.

Nora's ass had also puffed out. She'd reported that the sensations fascinated her, as such she played with it nightly, either shoving fruit inside herself or just using a fist. If her nipples had followed Erin's changes then she'd be the perfect fuck. Even so, her stamina didn't match Mirin's. None of theirs did.

After seven orgasms, she was still hard and her balls full. It was past midnight, but she had the day off and her mother wouldn't return for another few hours either. One more, Mirin decided and loomed over her trio of sluts, each smeared in filth, and stroked her shaft. Slick with three sorts of fem-cum, she glided over it. The three crowded her balls, knowing she didn't want them to suck her cock at that moment.

The eighth climax exploded across the three. A fresh glazing for their already crusty faces. They'd been going for hours, most of the older loads, what few weren't inside their wombs, had dried on their skin and hair. She wondered if they could get pregnant while already carrying, but decided it didn't matter. Mirin yawned.

"I'm tired. Nora, clean my dick. You two wipe up the rest."

"Can we shower?" Brianne asked, playing with a soaked lock of hair.

"Of course not," Erin answered and slurped up cum from her fingers, "This is like our tattoos. Everyone needs to know that we're owned."

"Duh," Nora added between licks on Mirin's cock.

The tattoos had become something of a bond between them. All three had several, Erin was inked the most, with all manner of defamations on her frame. Lines ran along her rounding belly, various iterations on 'Mirin's Property', and lower down arrows pointed to her oozing cunt. Like anyone could miss that thing.

Mirin dismissed them and went to bed. Her cock ached with satisfaction, yet she wondered if that was true or just a physical thing. She needed something more. Cassidy was off tomorrow as well. Maybe she could help. If nothing else, they'd have a laugh together. She'd try Susan if she couldn't solve it herself.

The next morning, while her mother slept off a hangover, Mirin knocked on Cassidy's door. She answered after a minute, cracking the door just a little and looking flushed, as if she'd sprinted for the door.

"Oh, Mirin. I wasn't expecting you," Cassidy said and glanced back. Mirin thinned her eyes and tried stealing glances behind her friend. Annoyance flared at the secrecy. This woman had been kind to her where no one else was, and now she was keeping things from her. It must be important, Mirin thought.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, it's fine. Just getting my morning exercises in. I'm feeling a bit chubby lately."

Mirin looked her up and down through the sliver that was visible, dismissing the notion. She looked stunning, for an asexual that is. Subtle curves flowed across her softer frame, filling out where most were twigs. Hard to believe she wasn't a mother, but that could change. Mirin licked her lips, not refusing the idea. None of her sluts really loved her, they only worshipped the very ground she deigned to walk on, so perhaps a true lover was what she lacked. Someone to share hardships with, to kiss and hold without aggression.

"You look great. Can I come in? Mom's snoring on the sofa and you know what she's like hungover," Mirin said.

"Sure," the door opened for her, revealing Cassidy in nothing but a bathrobe. It fluttered open from a breeze, naked thighs coming into view. They glistened against the sunlight. Mirin sniffed the air and her cock lurched. She entered and shut the door, setting the latch as well for good measure. No one could disturb her. She smirked at Cassidy and strolled to the woman's sofa, sinking down. A familiar shape caught her eye.

"Ooh? What's this?" Mirin asked and held aloft a plastic phallus. She hid her surprise at the discovery. It was the first dildo she'd seen in person, though not impressive in size, the object was fascinating. Particularly for the coating all across its length. A woman's scent wafted from it. Not just any woman's either.

"No! Um, that's... it must've, uh..."

"Come over here, Cass," Mirin patted the cushion beside her, not relinquishing the cock. Her friend sat down, blush spreading across her collar, and stared at the floor in shame, "I thought asexuals didn't have libidos." Mirin tossed the toy from hand to hand. Her friend owning those textbooks, and by extension giving her that website link, made sense now.

"We do. It's buried deep inside, but most of us have experienced lust at least once. Some more than others," Cassidy said and trailed her eyes over Mirin's body. The futa pretended not to notice and looked around, catching a picture of herself at a perfect angle. For an asexual she'd done nothing but talk to, Cassidy was a certified slut. Lusting after a neighbour over ten years younger.

"Must be substantial if you got this thing made for you," Mirin searched the dildo for a maker, but found none, "It couldn't have been cheap for discretion."

"My grandmother makes them for me," Cassidy said.

Mirin's jaw fell, "Your grandma? Oh, that is interesting. At her age, she must've been around when there were men."

"You're not gonna tell anyone, right?"

"No, Cass. 'Course not. But I do want a few favours," Mirin set the toy down and stretched, highlighting her salacious body for her friend to ogle, "Would she be up for making more? A lot more."

"I'd have to ask, but I think so."

"Good. Secondly, how long have you been thinking about me?"

"We've been friends for years..."

"No, I mean when you're sliding this fake dick up your cunt. You think about me, don't you? I bet you imagine mine taking its place."

"That's... you're like a daughter to me," Cassidy said, but her thighs closed together, "It'd be wrong to think of you like that."

"Sure. So, if I offered to, say; slide my fingers into you and kiss you and make you cum, all while you groped my huge tits, you'd say no?" Mirin shuffled closer, breasts rippling within her pyjama top. Her hand clasped onto Cassidy's knee, thumb stroking as she teased up the leg.

"You've, uh... you've read those books thoroughly, I take it," Cassidy said, just staring at the hand creeping closer to her depraved secret.

"That and more. I've fucked four different girls already."

"What?" Cassidy broke eye contact with the hand and turned to Mirin, finding her face much closer than expected.

"I've cum in them. Several times. They're all pregnant, addicted to me, and that's not the best part. My cum does things to their bodies. They're all as curvy as I am, and I guarantee they're way more of a filthy slut than you are."

"That's impossible."

"Oh? Care to prove otherwise?" Mirin led her friend's hand to her own crotch, where a bulge throbbed in anticipation. Musk and pheromones rolled from it in dense waves, penetrating the fabric to dominate Cassidy's own scent.

"Every night," Mirin said, whispering into her ear, "If I told them to, they'd sleep on my dick and cum and thank me for every load I give them. Just last night, I was fucking three of them. You must've heard it, the walls aren't that thick between us, and I bet you got off to it. Did you hear any of the details?"

"No..." Cassidy looked entranced.

"They sucked my cock, chocked themselves on it. The amount of spit and slobber they make, just to try and get my cum... then they shove it in their pussies, without hesitation. Back and forth. Are you that much of a slut?"

"I don't know. God, Mirin this... what are you doing to me?" Cassidy panted for air, gulping down tainted oxygen, and squirmed in place. She looked to Mirin's face, but found no answer beside a sensuous grin.

"Nothing you don't want. What're you waiting for, Cass? We've got the day off, and I've dreamt of this for a long time." Not quite true. She'd been so preoccupied with her sluts that she hadn't spent long on fantasies, but one of the few women Mirin daydreamed of was Cassidy. She was curvy without children, just imagine when she was pregnant and inundated with dick-girl jizz.

"I was teased when I was younger," Cassidy said and moved away, sliding an arm from her robe, "People stayed skinny while I packed on pounds in my chest and hips. Eventually, I just started telling people I was a mother and they left me alone. But you never had that option. So..." Cassidy stood in all her naked glory, panting.

"So?"

"I'm gonna be your slut," Cassidy sank onto Mirin's lap. Wet heat crushed against her throbbing bulge, soaking through her pyjama bottoms in seconds, "I'm gonna be your biggest breeder slut that you won't even need the others."

"You've got some stiff competition," Mirin teased and kneaded the older woman's ass, "But I'm happy to fill you up."

"You'd better," Cassidy said, leaning into the futa, "I've been hoping this would happen ever since I met you. It's why I don't have kids, no matter how badly I wanted them."

"How many do you want?" Mirin asked, moving a hand to her friend's gut, "How many of my brood do you imagine swelling this vacant womb?"

"Dozens," Cassidy said and, unlike when Nora answered her - always saying she wanted as many as possible - Mirin knew it was genuine. Behind the façade of her friend, respectable teacher and confidant, was a breeder slut. More interesting, was that an asexual could be honest about what they needed. To think that one of them would accept her and more.

All the others had been seduced, some hypnotised even, into getting this close. Cassidy was on her lap, sweltered cunt against her straining cock, and breasts brushing into Mirin's. The asexual bit her lip, eyes prancing across Mirin's body, uncertain where to stay. She stopped her with a swift kiss, hands going to Cassidy's hair.

"You're going to be my slut, right?"

"The best."

Mirin grinned and moved her to the side, then stood. The shirt slipped off and her bottoms soon followed, revealing her naked magnificence. Flawless skin, marred only in her earlobes by piercings. Not a stretch mark, nor a scar to her visage. Her cock was a darker shade, gnarled veins crawling over the now fifteen inch shaft, the head made it an even sixteen inches. Likewise, her balls had dimmed a few shades and their veins were larger. The skin pulled taut around their size.

Cassidy's eyes followed as the cock rose from its prison. Constant use had swollen it, as if the phallus responded to the four sluts that saw multiple daily fuckings. Would it grow again once Cassidy joined them? Only one way to know.

Mirin straddled a leg and crammed a hand between them, finding her friend's pussy. Unlike all the others, which were neat and feminine - like flower buds about to bloom - Cassidy had blossomed long ago it seemed. Her engorged lips seemed to curl around Mirin's fingers, meaty and slobbering with cunt juice.

"Hmm, looks like I don't need to prep you," Mirin said and stood again, cock coming to a stop at her friend's nose.

"Fuck, I almost forgot how tall you are," Cassidy breathed and sniffed the air, huffing from the density of musk, "You could force me if you wanted."

"That's right," Mirin urged her face against the cock, marking her in its scent, "There's no asexual better than me. I am the apex of humanity. Perhaps I'm not the smartest, or the most disciplined, but they'd fall before me anyway. Can you tell me why?"

"Because of this," Cassidy said and kissed the head, hot breaths racing over it and sending shivers up Mirin's spine.

"Basically. But there's more. It's because you all know what's missing in your lives. Sure, anyone can have a child and that fills some void, but you need a cock. Right?"

"Yes," Cassidy nodded. She began licking like she was attacking a lollipop, "Oh fuck, that tastes so... filthy. My pussy is burning up. I need you inside me."

Mirin giggled and handled her friend into position. Cassidy's legs were splayed wide, one resting on the sofa arm, while her hands pulled her folds apart. The futa's cock soon brushed along them, dipping in a little, to coat the head in juices, though never a proper penetration. Mirin ground her cock into the pussy, watching it glisten as more fluids came. Oh, she couldn't wait to feel the walls wrapped around her.

When Cassidy was mewling and humping at her, Mirin stopped. She leaned over the asexual and held her cock just inside, enough to feel the undulating heat, a promise of true pleasure to come. They stared at each other. For a moment, Mirin wasn't sure she wanted to do this. Her friend wouldn't come out the same, she'd be reduced to a slut like all the others. Cassidy saw the indecision.

"Don't worry," she said and pulled her face down into a kiss.

"But you won't be you after this," Mirin said.

"No. I won't be your friend. I won't be a virgin. I won't be a lot of things. But what I will be, is your lover. Your whore. Whatever it is you want of me," Cassidy said and kissed her again, cramming her tongue inside. Mirin responded and overwhelmed her, first suckling on the tongue, before her own shot back and dominated it. They continued, lip-locked and breathing heavily through their noses.

"And don't worry about how rough you are," Cassidy panted once they parted, trails of saliva on both their lips and cheeks.

Mirin didn't speak. She grunted and crammed half her length inside. Cassidy yelped and wrapped her legs around the herm, pulling her deeper, even once her head met the cervix. The dildo had removed the first barrier for her. On every side, walls clung to her, they milked her length for the drops of pre-cum oozing out. The sight was a marvel to Mirin, that of her friend beneath her, red in the face and gasping, while her sordid folds stretched to accept her. Yet it wasn't correct. This wasn't how she wanted to fuck Cassidy.

She pulled out with a groan at how tight her friend was. All asexuals were, though none squeezed as Cassidy did, to the point that the walls followed her shaft until it popped free.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I like you," Mirin said and straddled her, suffocating any questions under her lips and tongue. Yes, unlike the other girls, she didn't want to breed Cassidy and punish her for being a bitch. This woman deserved genuine care and affection, not the degrading shit she forced on the others.

Mirin worked her lips down her lover's cheek and neck, across her collar and down to the lush swell of her breasts. Age had softened them, allowing her fingers and teeth to sink without struggle. Softer moans built in Cassidy's throat as her nipples were toyed with. The rosy nubs gorged themselves on pleasure and crushed against Mirin's palm, before her fingers stretched them.

Between the two, Mirin's cock smeared their bellies and breasts in a heady cocktail of juices. The scent revolved around them, dousing the air in primal musk. Cassidy wrapped a hand around it, stroking the moist length.

"I wasn't expecting this," Cassidy said as Mirin fell away, kissing over her stomach and thighs to stare at her unkempt vulva. Not a hair in sight, unlike the futa's crotch, but the mess of folds made it almost beastly, "I fantasied of this moment and it always had you venting all your frustrations on me. I often wondered if I'd walk afterwards, but that made me cum harder. Oh god, what's wrong with me?"

"Nothing. I still plan on fucking you," Mirin said, between pecks on the supple flesh. Her nose flared at the reek of a fertile female, feeding her cock with more lust by the second, "I can go a long time, Cass. You won't be working tomorrow, I guarantee it."

"Oh, I'm banking on it," Cassidy beamed, then moaned at the alien sensation of lips against her pussy, before a tongue delved inside, "Ah, you've been watching those videos."

"Yes," Mirin breathed, using the word to tease her friend's swollen clit, which ground against her nose as she worked, "I take it you hid the URL for me?"

"I was hoping it would start this sooner. Better late than never," Cassidy said and groaned at a nip on her folds, quickly soothed by the tongue fluttering inside her walls, "Fuck, it's so long. It feels like a snake inside me."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers
12