A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juices flowed with abandon. The tangy sweetness washed over Mirin, turning to something nearing an ache in her loins. She pushed her face in deeper, exactly as her cock wished to do, exploring every nook and cranny her muscle could reach. A pair of fingers held the folds apart for her, then she realised the waste and hooked them inside the hole. Cassidy flinched and squeezed her tight. Tighter. Tighter. Then she relaxed and a rush of juices filled Mirin's maw.

She gulped every drop that she could. Some dribbled down her chin and cheeks, more smeared her nose. When her friend was finished, the lurid aroma of her cunt was all Mirin smelled. It dominated her thoughts, evicted any notion of patience, and summoned her to stand once more. Cassidy was drenched now, a tiny puddle under her shapely ass. Mirin aimed and rammed back inside.

"Fuck! I just came! I'm so... oh god, I'm gonna cum again. Fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck... fuck me!" Her staccato cries came from Mirin's cock. It pounded her cervix, little over halfway buried, demanding entry to the greatest sanctuary on earth. Pre-cum gushed now, the walls so tight even a trickle was jettisoned. No amount of pressure slowed Mirin.

A single goal filled her mind. The bulge in Cassidy's belly was too low, it needed to be higher, then disappear in waves of cum. Visions of her sluts' swollen bellies raced in her mind, but none felt big enough to suit Cassidy. Someone with such a matronly form needed more than any of those. On that thought, she grabbed the woman's hips and pulled down as she punched forth. The criminal barrier caved in, a new, tighter hole to cling to her as several inches passed through.

"You're inside my womb," Cassidy chittered, lurching up to hug Mirin as tight as her cunt did, "Oh fuck, I feel you pressing against my stomach from there. You're huge. I feel your cock everywhere inside me. If you fuck me like this, I'll be ruined as a woman."

"No," Mirin pulled her head back by the hair and looked her in the eye, her own dark with desire, like smoke bellowing from an inferno, "You'll be fulfilled. I'm going to cum in here," as she spoke, Mirin slid Cassidy off a few inches, then angled her cock toward her ovaries, "and here." She repeated the move on the other one.

"You'll flood them with cum?" Cassidy stared at the movement, the constant throbbing of Mirin's cock bulge, mouth agape in wonder. Even Mirin marvelled how her friend stretched so easily. Even her sluts took longer to take this much, and she was going all out on them. The dildo next to them was tiny by comparison, even a fist seemed too small for such a task.

They were meant for each other. Mirin was meant to penetrate and claim her womb in a way no one else could. No, not just Cassidy's, but everyone's. Her mind raced even her hips moved. Whatever virus that killed off mankind, leaving only the women, perhaps it was meant for this. People changed to asexual reproduction to avoid extinction, yet they never considered what evolution would do. Mirin was that evolution. She was the virus' true nature.

Men were obsolete with her in place. Asexuals were unfit to populate the world when her brood could do it so much better. No wonder she stayed in the city. No wonder she put up with all their crap for so long. It was all just a precursor to her true purpose in life. Of course just breeding four would leave her dissatisfied.

Mirin railed her friend and neighbour. Cassidy's cunt squelched and splashed them both with juices, which covered Mirin's pounding cock from base to tip. She reared back until the head was barely inside, then ramped forward, slamming their bodies together as she laughed and kissed her latest broodmare. Perhaps she'd be treated than the rest, but that's all she was compared to Mirin.

"I'm cumming again!" Cassidy screamed and vibrated around Mirin, adding another layer of pleasure to the act. The futa didn't stop. The bulge of her cock vanished and reappeared with less than a seconds interval. More words babbled from the mare's mouth, inconsequential things like 'love' and 'make me cum again'. The latter would happen regardless, as she ramped toward her own climax.

The first of many for this particular slut. Few of her bitches had the sanity to speak their true desires, but Cassidy had that and more. She deserved the fattest, most virile loads for her first time, already churning and thickening inside Mirin's balls. They hung lower under their weight, scrotum stretched taut, the veins pulsating as they slammed against Cassidy's ass.

The female glistened with sweat. Mirin had a soft sheen as she sawed back and forth, while her shaft shone with juices, small spurts escaping whenever she pulled away. The unkempt lips clung to her, stretched taut by her girth, which throbbed to a ramping beat. It echoed in her thrusts. Once a measured brutality, they now abandoned rhythm.

"Here it comes," Mirin growled and mashed her lips into her lover's, giving jagged pumps with her hips until semen exploded. Though her balls expanded, they were confined spaces, as such her seed congealed within them, engorging on one another until she felt them wriggling down the tube. In a rush of fluid, her supercharged sperm assailed Cassidy's womb and eggs.

In seconds, Mirin was bathed in her progeny. They swelled the confines, replacing the bulge of her cock, while swimmers sought to impregnate anything they could. Even her urethra, but more of their sisters forced them out. Short thrusts marked every gush, which resulted in another inch on Cassidy's gut, rounding out and standing high from the sheer density.

"So much semen," Cassidy said, despite still receiving the first load. Her voice trembled and jumped in pitch, aftermath of an orgasm still roaring through her. She smirked and stroked her burgeoning abdomen, which swelled until she eclipsed Erin's size. The Swedish slut had held the title of biggest in the current group, showing a great development in the past months. Mirin suspected Cassidy would soon take her crown.

"Congratulations, you're pregnant," Mirin said and kissed her again, "But just to be sure..."

In a blur of motion, Cassidy was forced to the ground, ass up and head low. She mewled like an animal, shaking her slimy cunt at Mirin. A single, dense rope of semen drooled from her folds and pooled on the floor, seeming to stretch toward the female. Mirin lingered on the sight, stroking her sodden shaft and licked her lips. All the sluts claimed her seed tasted amazing, and she liked Cassidy enough to pleasure her a bit more.

"What're you doing?" Cassidy asked when Mirin clapped her hands on her rear, but no cock met her pussy. Instead, Mirin's tongue ran across the lips and pressed inside, gathering semen. It melded with the woman's natural flavour, augmenting the sweetness and adding something tart, thick and addictive on her taste buds. As a she worked, a devious grin came to light. Mirin's fingers crept toward the canyon between butt cheeks, finding the tight star within. With a flick on the clit, Cassidy relaxed and allowed the digit entry.

"Oh fuck, that's... I never... oh, why does it hurt so good?" Cassidy asked, bucking her hips onto the finger and tongue invading her holes.

"Before the day is out," Mirin said into the girl's cunt, "I'm going to fuck you in every hole. Until they're moulded around my cock." She stood and walked around, lifting Cassidy's head to see the finger that penetrated her.

"Clean it."

"But..."

"Clean. It."

"Yes." Cassidy lowered her eyes and took the finger past her lips, tongue running over it. She scrunched her eyes at first, then calmed and moaned, "It's sour," she said, popping it out, "But not bad."

"Maybe this will be sweeter," Mirin said and crammed her dick in. The head curved down Cassidy's gullet, more followed as it entered her oesophagus and cut off any airflow, yet she suckled and swallowed like any of the other sluts. Once clean of juices, Mirin extracted her length. The woman coughed and sucked in great gulps of air, spit cascading down her chin.

"Hmm, it was. Thank you," Cassidy kissed the head goodbye as it returned to her pussy. The suffocation and joy of pleasuring Mirin had relaxed her, allowing a denser flow of semen to escape. Mirin tutted at the sight and gathered a handful, slapping it against Cassidy's ass cheeks. They bobbled under her force and glistened as she massaged the handfuls in. A finger returned to the hole, this time coated in seed. Cassidy hissed a moan at the sensation, then yelled as her cunt was filled with dick once more.

"Ahh, oh fuck yeah. This is what I was made for..."

Mirin could only agree as she railed her neighbour to untold climaxes. Eventually, after the seventh or eighth orgasm, Cassidy was exhausted and collapsed, forcing Mirin to slide from her deflowered ass in the process. That proved to be a strange, yet wholly exquisite act. Dryer than she expected, but vice-like in its grip, even as she curved through Cassidy's guts. She came to her friend's head and forced her to lick her erection clean.

"Rest for a moment," Mirin said and stroked the sweaty locks of hair. Salty droplets rolled down Cassidy's supple form, free falling over the vast sphere of her womb, now home to no less than six loads. Her stomach housed two more. It was enough to make the futa laugh; she was still hard and her balls had only begun to ache. She could handle another two, maybe three times.

"You're too much," Cassidy said, nestling her head into the crevice between cock and sack, where the musk was strongest, "I'll have to bring students back just to keep up."

Mirin giggled, "I was wondering how to bring that up."

"Oh?" Cassidy arched a brow at her, "You planned on using me to get to my students from the start, didn't you?"

"Not from the start," Mirin admitted, "But not long after. Honestly, I didn't plan on doing this either. I've realised something though; I'm not happy where I am. Serving asexuals, being demeaned for my body, ignoring what it's wanted from the start, it's all horse shit. I'm gonna fuck them all. It's not even a matter of revenge, mostly. You people just don't realise where your place is."

"And where is that?" Cassidy asked, moaning under her breaths.

"At my feet, worshipping the cock that is your salvation," Mirin said and stood, waiting for Cassidy to kneel, huge belly hanging over her knees, and kiss the shaft and balls that she adored.

"I'll have to be smart, though. If word gets too far, then I'll be arrested, experimented on, probably killed. For now, I'll settle for some close friends. And enemies," Mirin smirked, the beginnings of a plan forming in her mind, while Cassidy sucked the cock down her throat once more.

-Two Days Later-

"Oh, hey Sasha," Mirin said, closing the door to the copier room. It was another late night, but Sasha had also been forced to stay at Ciara's behest, and so, in a repeat of the prom and her conquest of Brianne, Mirin teased her. Pre-cum found its way into all the beverages, courtesy of Dolores in the cafeteria, and now they were alone. In a room without cameras. Save for one; Mirin's.

"Anything you want to say to Ciara?" Mirin asked an hour later. She sat on a table, Sasha between her legs and fervently lapping at her cock and balls. The fecund girl just moaned, "Sounds about right. See you soon, Ciara."

12