A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 07

Story Info
Game of Desperation.
5.2k words
4.57
9.4k
13

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,797 Followers

The office had become a personal slice of hell. Ciara strutted through cubicles with the same power she always held, chin high and eyes vigilant, but a darkness shrouded her confidence. It was one thing for Erin and Brianne to fall pregnant, another for their bodies to develop so disgustingly, and the fact it had spread was concerning. Her subordinates waddled with bellies that fattened day by day, with their obscene curves also developing. Only a few people had avoided that fate thus far; Mirin, Ciara and Sasha.

That gross thing didn't concern her. It was better that she stayed barren, lest more of her people are born. Ciara glared at Mirin's cubicle and stepped into her private office. No cameras monitored her, allowing Ciara to slouch in her chair and light a joint. Fuck, she needed that. A vent siphoned away the smoke.

She sighed and rubbed at her temples. Where was Sasha? Relaxing only went so far without her to complete it, she already missed the feeling of her assistant's talented tongue. Desire tingled along her legs, memories of close calls, of taking important calls with Sasha between her legs, trailed through her loosened mind. She'd be fired and ostracised if their relationship became public.

Was that really so bad? Perhaps they'd understand and she and Sasha could have a normal thing, instead of sneaking around. Ciara took a long drag and slid her free hand into her skirt. Moist folds greeted her dry fingertips, which slid along the tidy opening to drip pleasure across her flesh, enhanced by the drugs that filled her lungs. She slipped a finger inside, again marvelling at how tight she was. How was a baby supposed to come from there?

The depths clung to her digit and drenched it instantly. They suckled on her finger, the lips frothing for another. She added it, stretching the hole now, and curled them to scratch her favourite spot. At these moments, she thanked her grandmothers for telling her about masturbation. They took her freakish urges in secondary school and focused them. She even met someone else in a similar boat to share it with.

A sharp rapping on her door broke Ciara's pleasure. She snuffed out the joint, fanned the fumes away, and grabbed a wipe for her hand as she smoothed out her appearance. Judging by the silhouette in her door, it was Mirin, but others had taken on a similar shape as that freak. Please don't let it be Sasha, Ciara prayed.

"Come in!"

It was neither. The girl that walked in was Erin, her too plump lips a whorish red, and her clothes almost non-existent. All the sordid scribbles on her body were on plain view, including a line on her hideous belly; 'will do anything for cum'. What was that supposed to mean? Surely it didn't refer to Mirin. But the only alternative was an animal and that was only marginally better.

"Yes, Erin?" Ciara kept her tone sharp, but polite. She'd fire this filth once the baby was born - babies, she corrected herself with a glance to Erin's huge gut - and several others with her. Others would notice the lurid changes soon, but she suspected they'd give leeway due to the outbreak of pregnancies. If nothing else, it did wonders for the complexion. Erin had a fine sheen across her body, like she was always lathered in something.

"I have a delivery for you," Erin said and handed her a skinny envelop with a single bump in it.

"What is...?" Ciara trailed off as she watched Erin walk away, not even glancing back, like she had completed some meaningless task for someone she couldn't stand. That didn't choke Ciara's question, rather the shameless amount of ass Erin displayed and viscous strands hanging from her overripe cunt did. Before the vent could filter the stench out, Ciara almost gagged on the reek of pussy. It was far stronger than anything she'd smelled before. Her nose buried in Sasha's sex hadn't been so potent.

She shook her head and flapped the air away, then upended the envelop. The office mail was delivered by a group of part-timers and interns, not someone in Erin's position, or first thing in the morning. A cheap USB Drive rattled against her desk. Ciara glanced at the door and found no sign of observers.

"Alright, what the hell is this supposed to be?" She asked herself and plugged it in. The company had some of the best Anti-Virus software around, so she wasn't concerned, nor did she have to. A single video was on the drive, about thirty minutes long and the thumbnail was Sasha's face.

Fear turned her brain to the worst possibilities. Sasha had been kidnapped and this was a ransom video. Her hand went to the phone, intent on calling the CEO and explaining the situation, then she paused and let rationality kick in. If nothing else, she should see the demands and confirm Sasha's condition. Opening the video, it was Mirin's voice that greeted her.

"I'm recording this special for you, Ciara. Well, someone else is filming. I'll be busy with your lovely assistant."

The camera moved and pointed to the printer room, where Sasha was slaving away over one of the faulty machines. Guilt churned Ciara's stomach; she had told Sasha to stay the night, with Mirin no less, since so many workers had been slacking off. Ciara had a meeting in two weeks that needed those completed documents. Now Mirin had done something to her. But what?

The camera saw the printer room open. They still hadn't set up security cameras inside there, and the door had the only window, which was covered with a sheet. No one could see what happened. None except Ciara.

"Hello, Sasha..." The video cut to a naked Sasha, hiding her chest and vagina from view, but she didn't look scared. Ciara frowned and studied her assistant's face. Finding no trace of anger or disdain, she was shocked again as Mirin stepped into frame, hips filling the image until the camera moved. It couldn't be Erin, she'd left with Ciara. An unfamiliar giggle stopped further suspicions. This was an outsider Mirin brought in. Must be someone from an asylum for them to help her.

Ciara's eyes and jaw gaped at the sudden, fierce kiss between Mirin and Sasha. The latter was hesitant at first, but as her body was touched by disgusting hands, she relaxed. Moans reached Ciara's ears, ones she knew intimately, and the kiss deepened. A zoom in revealed tongues swirling in each other's mouths, swapping spit like a delicious chocolate.

Mirin grabbed Sasha by the hair and held her in place. She leaned back, but kept her tongue in Sasha's mouth, forcing her to suckle on it. What the hell was she thinking? Jealousy hissed and retched in Ciara's stomach at the sight. Their kisses were never this passionate. It was just a series of pecks and short-lived tongue dances.

Saliva dribbled from Sasha's lips, like she wanted to replace it with Mirin's. The obscene cur held her head higher and drooled into Sasha's mouth, who rolled it around and savoured every drop. A river streaked down her cheek and neck, but she rubbed it into her breasts. One hand darted between her legs, then was caught in Mirin's grip. Sasha struggled to no avail. She wasn't weak by any means, yet Mirin didn't even budge.

"You don't get pleasure until I do. Ready to meet your destiny?"

Another cut. Mirin was naked now and, though Ciara clenched her fists at the thought, she was stunning. Ignoring her hideous curves and that... thing jutting from her legs, not a gram of fat or muscle was wasted on her stomach and limbs, yet her hips and breasts were enormous. Without her clothes, Ciara finally saw how massive Mirin was. And her height...

She spent most of her time hunched over in a cubicle. Ciara made it a point not to be around when she stood, as Mirin towered over everyone and that wasn't conducive to being respected as a boss. With her back straight, hips jutted forward, that thing pressed against Sasha's clavicle and oozed a thick, murky liquid. It sent a shudder through Sasha as it touched her skin.

"Want a taste?"

Another cut brought Ciara's jaw lower and her legs together, concealing the shame burning between them. She slurped on her coffee, hand quivering to the horror on screen. Sasha had Mirin's thing in her mouth, cheeks bulging and lips overflowing with slime. A hand urged her further down, slowly forcing a bulge into Sasha's throat. It paused at the choker Ciara had bought her a year ago. Then, like a cobra striking, Mirin thrust hard. The choker bulged and snapped from the sheer girth.

It's shape pushed deeper, passing into Sasha's oesophagus. It slid back and forth to Mirin's personal rhythm, revealing inches upon gross, slobbery inches, before sheathing them. It continued for a few minutes, until a groan from Mirin and a wet gag from Sasha signalled a reprieve. Or it should've been. Sasha's throat worked to swallow the huge obstruction, distending at random. Her stomach convulsed.

Streaks of white exploded from her lips. Ciara gulped in recognition; semen. The awful, smelly and disgusting stuff that male animals produced. She'd seen it in biology class, and once at a zoo, but never in such quantity. More of it leaked from Sasha's nostrils, unable to go anyway else, mixing with her mouth's load to pour across her ebony skin. When she thought it was over, Mirin jerked away and sprayed more all over the girl's face.

Several things sickened Ciara in that lingering frame. First was the obtrusive penis, covered in sperm and spit, dripping with the stuff. Next was Sasha's gorgeous face, now perfectly hidden under layers of white, with more of it in her hair. Third was the penis again as she watched it pulse and ooze more of that slime. Lastly, she couldn't stand the way watching it all made her pussy tingle.

It cut again before she had to ruminate further. Now Sasha was on a table, legs splayed wide like she was at the gynaecologist, and shovelling handfuls of semen into herself. The camera closed in on her face, which betrayed nothing but anticipation. She never showed that to Ciara. It was always trepidatious at first, relaxing the further they went, until she reciprocated. But Mirin had kissed her and tried impregnating her throat of all things - stupid bitch didn't even know where to put semen - and Sasha was grinning and panting in excitement.

A pan put the camera over Sasha's crotch, now sharing the limelight with Mirin's penis. The fat head pushed into her, then slid up and down, and back in. She repeated the motion over and over. It had been cleaned, but as Mirin taunted Sasha, fluids glistened on the purple, spongy flesh once more. Sasha whined and tried moving but something stopped her.

"Say it," Mirin said, pushing harder now and forcing her member to bend against the girl's pussy. Sasha trembled and whimpered, "I know you want this. But you have to say it."

"I... I..."

"Go on," Mirin's voice was sickly sweet. A foetid bog hidden under a layer of syrup, "Say... it." The camera returned to Sasha's face. Now indecision lined her features. A river of semen found its way to her lips and she smiled, uncertainty dissolving away as she made a show of tasting and swallowing it.

"Fuck you, Ciara," Sasha's voice peaked. She flung her head back at the violent jolt in her body, which froze and twitched in the throes of orgasm. The camera crawled across her body, like the eyes of a predator, down to her stomach. Ciara held her own gut at the alien sight of Sasha's belly protruding in a tube, the flesh stretching like a tent around it. Rising higher, it didn't end until the tip passed her sternum. Then it stopped, frozen but for the twitching.

Finally, the camera pulled away and showed Mirin leering over Sasha, faces inches apart. Where Sasha looked to be in disbelief and bliss, Mirin had a cruel smirk as she turned to the camera. She didn't say a word, just started moving her hips. The video turned into a series of quick cuts, each punctuated by an ecstatic screech from Sasha, and a violent crack of Mirin's sack on the girl's ass. The sounds got worse over time, adding squelches and gurgles and airy pleas for more.

It slowed down to linger on Sasha as Mirin announced her own orgasm. Over the next several seconds, Sasha and Ciara watched as her flat stomach turned into a taut dome, shiny from the slime rubbed into it. When Mirin pulled away, a gush of white followed. Dread pulled Ciara's guts down to an abyss and darkness edged her vision. It was hard to breathe. All that kept her awake was the remaining two minutes of video and the terrifying buzz in her loins.

"More?" Mirin asked, already thrusting again.

"Please... more..." Sasha giggled and cried again seconds later. It was a series of cuts like that from there, each time showing Sasha's belly had expanded until it rolled off her and onto the table. It jiggled and loudly sloshed with every thrust. In the last thirty seconds, Sasha leaned against the table, her legs spread out around her belly, which looked big enough for a grown woman to fit inside. Mirin hopped onto the table, mostly soft prick hanging down for Sasha to lick and kiss.

"Anything you want to say to Ciara?" No response, just slurps and moans, "Sounds about right. See you soon, Ciara."

What happened next must've been rehearsed. The second it ended, Ciara's door burst open and Mirin strode inside. Her state of dress was hideous, showing off her ridiculous breasts and hips, with a obtuse bulge in her front. Behind her walked everyone else in the office. All were in a similar state or worse. Erin and Brianne had the lead, their flesh tattooed heavily and crotches bare but for a thong each. The fabric was devoured by their overripe cunts.

Ciara ignored them all. Her eyes focused on a girl walking on all fours, with a leash leading to Mirin's hand; Sasha. The door slammed shut and silence swept across them, broken only by the sound of Mirin's heels on the hard floor. Ciara swallowed her vitriol, which contested with a far worse desire.

"Did you enjoy the video?" Mirin asked, then she brought Sasha to her feet when she didn't get a reply, "Did you enjoy making it?"

"Yes!" Sasha barked.

"Sasha," Ciara said, disbelief thick in her voice. All that her lover needed were dog ears and a tail to complete the illusion of a trained bitch. But it was no illusion. The fact she didn't spare Ciara a glance made it clear who she belonged to.

"Sasha here's been telling about a lot of your dealings, Ciara," Mirin said, ruffling the ebony girl's hair. Ciara's nostrils flared but she otherwise remained still, until the smell caught her. She pinched her nose shut and looked around, trying to find the source, "Sorry, Sasha insisted on a few morning breeding sessions."

On cue, Sasha moaned and something wet and thick hit the floor. Mirin clucked her tongue at her, "Bad girl. I told you to hold it all in."

"Sorry, Mistress. It feels so good when it slides out that I couldn't resist," Sasha bowed her head in shame. Shame! Not because she was acting subservient to this... this beast, but because she disappointed her. How did this happen so fast? Ciara had seen her yesterday, kissed her, smelled her, all the things that should jump start her happiness, that were now absent.

Now look at her! Shock numbed distress and kept Ciara in place, when all she wanted was to punch Mirin. The urge stifled itself with violent shivers down her arms. Her spacious office suffocated her now, despite the massive windows that stretched out into the city below. Dozens of eyes stared at her, once in deference or fear, now did so to see what Mirin would do next. She must've drugged them or something to that effect.

Ciara started when moisture soaked through her shoe. She looked into the space of her desk and saw off-white sludge rolling into her space, thicker than in the video, like it had fermented overtime. A giggle brought her back to Sasha, who raised a cupped hand, full of the sludge, and slurped it up.

"Anyway," Mirin said and pushed the broken girl back to her knees, "It turns out you've been involved in some illegal dealings. Not least of which includes embezzling money from the company."

"Everyone does it," Ciara said and bit her tongue. There was no proof before, now they had it. If anyone was recording this conversation, she had confessed to a crime. No, she was fine. Mirin was the ringleader, once she removed her, then the rest would fall in line. And who would believe a thing that bitch said anyway?

"Maybe. I'll get to them soon enough. But you're right here, so I'll start with you."

"What? You're some vigilante now? Gonna clean up the business, you stupid cow?" Ciara sneered.

Mirin snorted and stifled her giggles, "No! Oh god, that's so fucking dumb. No, Ciara, I'm not some good Samaritan out to better the world. I'm here to lead humanity forward."

"You're crazy," someone other than Ciara said. Mirin rounded on her in a second. Not a moment after, and the hulking bitch was upon the speaker, holding her head in place as that cock flopped free and into her mouth. Mirin choked the girl with hand and cock until she was on the verge of passing out, and yet she shook in an orgasm. When she was released, bruises lined her neck and breaths came out in vapid gasps.

"Honestly, some people just don't know when to shut up. Brianne, make sure Fran's mouth is occupied with something when she recovers. Anyone else that speaks up is eating Sasha's ass for an hour," Mirin said and returned to the desk. Her penis was erect and unsealed, bobbing under its own weight and the ridiculous, hypnotic sway of her hips. Ciara marvelled at how she fit through doors like that, then snapped the train of thought.

"It's not just embezzlement," Mirin continued like her cock wasn't resting atop Ciara's desk, staring at her. Clear slime drooled off its girth, following veins down to the wood, "Indecent relations with employees, blackmailing, modifying evaluations to keep your position. The list goes on. Sasha was kind enough to keep a record of these times."

At her name, Sasha peeked over the desk, face smeared in semen. She licked some from her lips and eyed Mirin's cock, swallowed, then ducked back down. A shiver ran through Mirin, escaping as a coo of pleasure.

"What do you want?" Ciara finally asked. Chances would come for her to get back at Mirin, all she needed was play along and wait.

"I think you can guess," Mirin said, leaning forward and sighing. Her cock jerked, spat a rope of murky goo, and hovered over the desk, held aloft by turgid veins. Ciara gagged on the stench that poured off it and clenched her thighs tight, stiffening in horror at how her pussy squelched. There was no chance that she wanted this. Was there?

In truth, she did find Mirin attractive in a fascinated way. The aged material her grandparents provided showed taller women, whom she found enticing, and Mirin walked among clouds compared to those. Even those ludicrous melons attached to her chest and ass tempted her hands. They often jiggled when she walked, and the cheeks would flatten when she sat down, squeezing over any of the office chairs. Were they soft as they looked?

And that penis. Fingers and tongues gave Ciara a taste of what her grandmother told her about when she drunkenly mourned the loss of men, sex drives, and the sex toy industry, now Ciara had an opportunity rarely dreamt of. She felt... like a woman just from looking at the thing. Glancing around at the horde Mirin brought in, most had budding curves where Ciara had none. Erin and Brianne had stepped beyond Mirin in appalling figures, yet they were happy. Weren't they mocked? Attacked? Ashamed?

No. Because they had a stronger feeling than hers. One of pride as someone that fulfilled their deepest, biological desires. Ciara's arm crept over the desk toward Mirin's cock. She willed it to stop, but the muscles kept pulling her closer. A touch would satisfy her curiosity. She nodded at the thought. It took untold willpower to scam a business and keep working there, and to keep her relationship with Sasha secret. She could satiate her desire and return to her everyday life.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,797 Followers
12