A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want free access to your pussy," Mirin said, grabbing her by the wrist just as a fingertip brushed the head. Just a graze, but it had a different texture than expected. Spongy and covered in a greasy sheen, but she also felt something like steel beneath it. She needed to explore.

"Sure, whatever you want," Ciara said and blanched as the words reached her own ears. Composure returned. That didn't mean a thing, just a slip of her tongue. But Mirin would take it as law, since she had all the power in this exchange. For now, Ciara amended. Her opportunity would present itself in due time, until then she should at least try and enjoy herself. She met Mirin's eyes, intending defiance and found herself trapped.

"Good. Sasha, give her the present," Mirin grinned, gaze never wavering. Time dilated and slapped her at the jolt of electricity in her cunt. Ciara pushed away from her desk and examined her crotch, where a pair of straps led to a lock, the key to which Sasha held, holding a pad in place over groin. Tiny nodes poked into her every crevice. Mirin raised a small remote, pointing out several buttons.

"Gotta love human ingenuity. Admittedly, my girlfriend gave me the idea and she had it made, but I'll be the one to put it to good use."

"I thought you were..." Ciara refused to finish.

"God no," Mirin curled her lip in disgust, "Not yet anyway. I'll fuck you eventually, but first I want to see what this thing can do. And how long it takes for you to break. Although," she trailed off and stroked her shaft, then turned her eyes back to Ciara. She reached down and pulled Sasha back into view. A few whispered words had her shivering.

Sasha crawled onto the desk, facing Ciara, and wriggled her hips. Her face was slathered in sweat and spit, smearing makeup across her stern features. Semen dribbled from her lip. Ciara now saw the weight of Sasha's belly, hanging from her slender frame. It had to be full of Mirin's seed, despite the copious amount spread around them. Despite the height of Ciara's desk, Mirin needed only straighten her posture to press into Sasha's sopping cunt.

Dense lines drooled from the lips, as did the scent of Ciara's favourite pussy. She'd adored it since her first taste, licking the folds until they were sloppy with spit and cum, saturating her lungs with its musk, staring as it quivered in orgasm and cradling it while Sasha slept. The sound of it slurping on her fingers was her favourite lullaby after a long day.

"Open wide," Mirin said and pushed. The soft slurps were replaced by a rippling squelch, sperm oozing from the pressure, washing away the scent in its dominance. Sasha's pudgy gut was pushed higher as a new bulge carved its way, stretching the skin into a flimsy layer. A sudden thrust made Sasha retch. Another bulged her cheeks, and a third expunged the cum from her stomach. Several droplets stuck to Ciara's face. One rolled down her forehead, along her nose and lips.

Her pussy rolled in jealousy. No, disgust! It was disgust at the filthy, awful, putrid bile that she was licking up. Ciara held her breath as she leaned toward her lover, who kept dribbling more of that foetid cream. As their lips approached, Sasha leaned back.

"Uh ah," she said and looked to Mirin. Energy shocked Ciara back into her seat, volts pumping through her crotch and the rest of her body. She quivered under its power, then moaned at the strange vibrations that followed. Pressure mounted in her gut, like she was about to cum. It hurt to be shocked, but her cunt felt so good. Oh no, she was going to cum in front of these people.

The stimulation stopped, replaced by a chill. Ciara slouched and panted. Sweat cascaded down her neck and suctioned her clothes to the skin, unveiling her erect nipples. Her orgasmic pressure dwindled and vanished, while Sasha moaned her way to a plateau Ciara couldn't fathom. Claps of flesh, slurps of whorish pussy lips, and ramping moans rebounded in the office and her brain. She had to cum. It didn't matter if they saw.

She reached down for her pussy but couldn't get through the belt. No matter the pressure, she felt nothing but cold on her lips. Mirin chuckled and waved the remote in her face, then snatched it away before Ciara could lash out.

"If you want to cum, beg me for it."

Ciara scowled and pulled up her pants to leave. This was a game now. First to give up and fuck the other lost, a prospect Ciara wouldn't entertain. Only victory mattered, regardless of how long she went without cumming. And the lock was simple enough to deal with. All she needed was the key from Sasha, who must still be normal under that sluttish mask.

She paused at the door and looked back in time to see Mirin press flush against Sasha's ass. It flattened from the pressure, oozing past Mirin's waist. Her moans died in deference to the heavy squirts of semen. Between Mirin's legs, her balls swelled and shrank, squeezing litre upon litre into Ciara's lover. Before this was over, Ciara would see the crazed bitch comatose from pleasure. Until then, it was just a matter of willpower.

A factor she gravely underestimated.

All the women in the office threw themselves at Mirin's cock. Any moment she wanted relief, another pussy or mouth all but flung itself onto the massive dick, It didn't matter that there was work to be done, or that some people were exhausted by the constant act, they prioritised Mirin's cock and their pleasure over it. Ciara threatened them but went ignored. With every day and every load Mirin pumped into the office, her power waned. And she still couldn't cum.

Ciara tried undoing the lock. She even used bolt cutters, however the belt activated and nearly got her off in response. Whoever designed it had more safety measures than the pentagon. Water didn't harm it, and she couldn't risk extreme temperatures with the belt flush against her skin. Despite its perfect shape, her juices leaked out whenever her arousal climbed.

Things started falling apart by the third day. The belt acted up at random intervals, between it's regular moments in the morning, again at lunch, and once more in the evening. It activated frequently when she was talking to other employees, those not yet under Mirin's sway. She wanted to tell them about it - a psychiatric ward better suited Mirin than a workplace - but she kept silent. One wrong word and her life was ruined beyond repair.

She struggled to maintain her dignity, however. The sight of her inferiors fucking at all hours, except when visitors came, kept her lust burning bright. There was no adjustment either, as they seemed to change shape every day. Bigger tits and asses, multiple nipples, fatter cunts, even an asshole that puffed out further than the cheeks. And at its centre was Mirin's unchanging form, like her body was perfect.

Taking Sharon, who had developed nipples larger than her feet, into account made Mirin almost normal. Or Sasha, whose belly button had somehow turned into a second vagina, or Erin's nipples stuffed with hands or objects at all times, or Brianne's blimp-like curves. They were disgusting. Mirin had a simple abnormality to her, supreme among those freaks.

As she often did when she was pent up, Ciara thought of Mirin if she were normal. Perhaps a little curvier than was customary, but otherwise beautiful and tall. Were that the case, would Ciara have gone for her instead of Sasha?

Ciara took a dominant role with Sasha. The girl was timid about her sexuality and needed coaxing to enjoy it - until Mirin expunged such inhibitions. Though Ciara doubted she'd have done so with Mirin. How must it feel to be held down by one, powerful hand and have the other spank her bottom until it was crimson? Oh, her mouth must be huge too. It could swallow an entire cunt without trouble.

"Thinking of Mistress?" Sasha asked, coming in and setting down a pile of documents. Work still got done, though it was sloppy compared to a week ago, not that Ciara bothered correcting any of it. She was so distracted those days that reading became difficult.

"Yes," Ciara admitted and looked to her assistant. At least that fact was the same, even if Sasha was tremendously curvy now, with an ass that often got stuck in doorways. Her shirt showed off her new navel-pussy, which dripped constantly. Though unofficial, the office uniform had turned from respectable outfits, to anything that gave Mirin easy access, concealed under long skirts and jackets. Many times, she'd walk in and find people bent over their desks, waiting for Mirin.

"Just beg her already. You can't win against someone like Mirin. She's superior in every way," Sasha said, talking like a fanatic about their all mighty god, yet her tone was matter-of-fact.

"I can't..." Ciara eyed the strap along Sasha's hips, and the keys that shimmered there. One of those must be for the belt. It needed to come off. She had a meeting in just a few hours and she couldn't risk moaning during it. Maybe they'd think she was sick, but keener eyes would know. Mirin might give her the release she craved.

"You know," Sasha said and pulled Ciara to her feet, then reached around, pressing those monumental breasts against her flat set. Sensuous fingers dipped between Ciara's cheeks and brushed along her asshole, "It's not like you don't have other holes to use."

"Show me," Ciara breathed, staring up at her former lover's eyes. The comforting browns had become infernos, barely holding back the magma bubbling under her skin. For years, Ciara had coaxed that fire out, using all her limited knowledge to pleasure Sasha. Now that same heat threatened to reduce Ciara's will to ash.

But it was her best chance. If she convinced Sasha to free her, then she could prove Mirin's hold wasn't perfect. And with her pussy released, she could ride that bitch into oblivion.


12