A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 08

Story Info
Hostile Takeover.
4.9k words
4.55
12.8k
20

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers

Making Sasha cum was never an issue for Ciara. The girl came like a faucet once things got going and that hadn't changed, however she didn't expect the sheer ferocity Sasha now possessed. After the first few climaxes that turned Ciara's unkempt hair into a sodden mess, she paused to let her tongue and lips rest, which pushed Sasha over an edge. In seconds, the former dominant was forced to lay on her desk.

"You finish when I tell you," Sasha growled and slammed her hips down on Ciara's face. Her main cunt splashed against her lips, squelching and slurping as it sought the asexual's tongue. Pleasure cascaded from the folds, swelling and pulsing with lust. Drops rolled down Ciara's cheeks and up her nose. She gagged and tried forcing herself up, but Sasha's weight kept her pinned.

That pussy ground harder against her mouth. Juices poured and thickened with each cycle, saturating her sinuses. What little light pierced through showed her only Sasha's densely packed thighs and ass, their magnitude smothered most sounds, allowing tiny tremors of her employee's pleasure to seep through. Even Ciara's own heartbeat was eclipsed.

She swallowed faster and faster. Her throat already strained to handle the fluids gushing out, yet they seemed to multiply every time Sasha clenched in climax, each one building to the next, even stronger than the last. This was close to Ciara's fantasy made real. Time after time, she'd wanted to feel Sasha take the reigns, if for one session. Now there she laid at her mutated lover's mercy, face all but swallowed in her pussy.

"Suck my clit!" Sasha said, more a snarl, and slammed her crotch against Ciara, "Suck it! Suck it! Make me cum again. Ooh, yeah that's the spot!" Despite starving for oxygen and the droplets of fem-cum seeping into her lungs, Ciara's own snatch flared. Shards of excitement broke out and splintered in her mind. Conscious thought no longer commanded her limbs, as her hands dove into the plush vastness of Sasha's ass. Flesh squeezed between her fingers, so soft and accepting that it devoured her hands.

"Ooh, you want to kiss my asshole?" Sasha cooed and shifted positions. Her clit left Ciara's mouth with a lurid pop. The boss took a heavy breath, then gagged as a puffy ring met her lips, its acrid taste washed over her tongue from a single poke. What kind of filth was Mirin spreading?

"Put your tongue in there or I'll swallow the key, then you try finding it in my shit," Sasha said.

Think of freedom, Ciara thought and pushed her tongue past the ring. Sour notes zapped her tongue and almost forced it back, but her will overrode it. Above her, Sasha gasped and moaned, shudders ran down her spine, echoing in her anus. It gripped Ciara's tongue, pushed and pulled on her, and forced it to sample everything in reach. This was disgusting. This was gross. This was wrong. This... it... Ciara moaned.

She moaned?! Ciara froze at the thought, spurred back to action by a sharp slap on her inner thigh. Bolts of electricity surged in her loins, almost pushing her to the edge. Something was sick inside her. That had to be it. The constant teasing had driven her to this point. Even so, her tongue writhed and swirled about the tight, tangy confines with all the fervour she had before. At least she could breathe like this, though every breath was filled with Sasha's ass.

Another moan slipped out. Whatever the reason, she knew this would always be on her mind. She could get Mirin arrested for life, return to her life above most others and still she'd relieve this moment, taste Sasha's puffed up ass on her tongue, and feel shame and lust. All the blame belonged to Mirin. She did this to everyone. If Ciara could just stop her, like a hero stamping out a blight on society, then things would be normal.

She just needed to fuck her. The thoughts stammered to a close as Sasha quivered atop her, walls squeezing her tongue tight enough to hurt, before the ebony slut fell to the side. Ciara bolted upright, drinking in the clean air like she'd found an oasis. The taste was still on her tongue. She ignored it and regarded Sasha, who stared into space, unresponsive but for a few moans. The keys on her hip were unguarded.

Ciara took them and fumbled at her belt.

"Come on, come on," she muttered, squealing once she found the right key. Air washed over her pussy for the first time in days, in return its aroma bombarded her. She couldn't wash it in the belt, leaving it to ferment in its own fluids. After spending nearly every hour being teased and denied, her vulva had engorged, blotting out her messy folds. Her clit throbbed within, protected. Ciara peeled back that safety and jerked back. Just the air was too much.

But she needed to cum. Once she did that, she could focus on Mirin and restore things to their proper state. Ciara splayed her legs wide, uncaring that Sasha was borderline comatose, and crammed two, then three fingers in her pussy. Pleasure rippled through her nerves, the shards once released all shattered further, bleeding sensations throughout. She thought an orgasm was seconds away. Finally, release after what felt like years.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." Ciara slammed a pussy slathered hand on the desk. The sting did nothing against the wall of pleasure erected around her. Even the slightest gust from her air conditioning felt like a thousand tongues and fingers. And yet, even with her actual fingers doing the work, even stretching herself more than ever, she still could not cum. She needed something more. Someone more.

Mirin.

The futa tapped fingers along her desk in a nonsensical pattern. Things dulled over the week. Constant sex felt amazing, turning a place of tedium and cruelty into a den of fun. Of lurid decadence. Discovering just how deep people's hedonism went, seeing them change in mere days from the constant influx of her semen, amused her for the moment. Now having her cock crammed down a willing slut's throat was... monotonous.

There was no bite back. No struggle. Mirin could overpower anyone in the office, whether with strength or whatever chemical nonsense that comprised her cum, but they could at least put up a resistance. Something beyond the token minute of refusal, before it turned to inane lust. If she could risk it, the entire building and neighbourhood would be under her 'spell'. People probably already suspected, however, so her plans were on hold.

"Mirin!"

Now that was a voice filled with fury and indignant desire. Mirin stood, pulling her cock from the throat, and faced the crimson wave headed her way. It slammed into her, knocking the wind and sending her off balance. She stumbled and fell onto her plump rear, dick standing erect like an indomitable tower. Ciara stood over her, swollen pussy drooling over the head, while she glared.

"Well, get on..."

Ciara jumped. Actually jumped! Mirin yelled in shock. The angle was wrong, it forced her dick to her chest, while Ciara's snatch slid down its length and smacked her balls.

"Dammit! Get. Fucking. In!" Ciara snarled, voice less human with each syllable. She stood and squatted, this time holding the enormous slab of meat in place as she dropped. It shoved inside her, spreading her folds like a hot knife through butter, while searing hot walls rippled about Mirin. The head tore through Ciara's hymen and slammed into her cervix, before also penetrating under gravity's sway. Its shape distended her boss's belly and extended along her sternum the deeper she went.

"Yes. It's mine." Ciara chittered with laughter as she started moving. Spasms rushed through the walls, pushing against Mirin and unleashing a flood to the sound of Ciara's shriek. Her eyes rolled and she slumped, but caught herself on the futa's breasts, using them for leverage. Viscous squelches and slurps announced each movement.

None of the thirty-some vaginas Mirin conquered had gone like this. It was one thing to have them beg her to fuck them, another when she slid inside to a warm embrace, but this had some kick. She could lay there and wait for Ciara to break her own mind, but time wasn't her friend. There was an important meeting in half an hour, one she needed Ciara mostly intact for.

"Nice try," Mirin breathed. She lurched upright and pinned the redhead beneath her, using one hand to keep those hands in line, while the other kept a leg wide open. Ciara yowled and snapped at her like an animal, then whimpered as Mirin pulled back.

"I'll put it back later," Mirin said and aimed it lower. Just tasting pre-cum, combined with frequent edging, had left Ciara's pussy thicker and juicer than any other. The fluid resembled Mirin's pre more than the usual watery fem-cum, and provided the same lubricating service. With a thumb, she pulled her boss's asshole open and plugged the orifice with her tip. Sense returned to Ciara's eyes. She shook her head.

"Don't worry," Mirin soothed, leaning down so her cruel smirk filled the smaller girl's vision, "I'll plug it up. No mess. You can handle that meeting with your belly and bowels full of my spunk. Oh, and these." She raised a hand and someone placed three bullet-like objects in the palm. Tape soon followed. A pair of top-heavy girls showed them to Ciara, then taped the bullets around her pussy. One on her clit, another at the base, and the third right between the folds.

A click signalled bursts of ecstasy to explode within Ciara. She arched her back, held down only by Mirin's strength, and yelled out, which extended as the futa took advantage of the orgasm to push.

"My... my... my..." Ciara sounded like a broken record, lips gasping for the rest of the sentence. Her eyes were wide and glazed over, short hair plastered with sweat and what smelled like Sasha's cum. It was a good look for her. Then again, Mirin loved the 'fucked silly' style most of her sluts adorned.

All that could improve it was a heaving baby mountain. Calling them baby bumps was a disservice to the sheer number of young broiling away in the office, though most had yet to show even an inch of development. Erin and Brianne flaunted the inevitable future, that of fecund females waddling around, hands supporting guts larger than beach balls. She couldn't wait to see who birthed more. Though she knew Cassidy had them all beat.

Just a few weeks pregnant and already showing. Mirin sighed at the thought of her girlfriend, whose body gradually awoke to its true shape day by day, going around school, enticing students with forbidden knowledge. Those of age would meet Mirin and have their worlds unravelled, then strung together, tied by a singular purpose.

Just as Ciara soon would. First, she needed to finish her role. Once the executive members were under Mirin's thrall, then, maybe, the bitch would earn her womb a heady dose of semen. For her own safety, Mirin needed power, financial and political. If a bank were to suddenly mishandle half a country's wealth, who knew what might happen. That was power.

"I'm in your ass," Mirin whispered, "Did you know this was popular not that long ago? I can see why. It's a bit dryer than a pussy or mouth, but the walls feel amazing. They're squeezing me so hard. It's like they're milking me. Do you want my cum that badly?"

Ciara shuddered and moaned. The futa started pushing, taking care not to tear her boss apart, and slowly fed all eighteen inches inside. Her cock was still growing, its shape further contorting with finger-thick veins, everyday seeming to blossom further into a beautifully corrupt pillar.

"It hurts..." Ciara said.

"No it doesn't," Mirin chided with a shake of her head and hips, "I feel you moving around me, pulling me in."

"I'm not."

"Let's ask your pussy then. Oh look, it's drooling all over me. Unless you're a huge pain slut, I doubt this hurts."

"Pain?" Ciara murmured, as if she were in a dream, or waking from one. Masochism wasn't uncommon among those Mirin fucked, most enjoyed it to some degree, though Ciara might be a rare one. Curious, Mirin grabbed both nipples and twisted. A blast of pussy cum splashed off her crotch, the anus tightened to a strangle hold, and Ciara cried out in bliss. Unbidden, laughter bubbled over Mirin's lips.

"You're a real masochist. I meant for that to hurt and you fucking came!" Beyond even Cassidy's submissiveness, this bitch in heat was made for Mirin's frustrations. Any moment she was angry or bored, she could do whatever she felt like and Ciara would beg for more.

"More?" Mirin asked, still holding the nipples in their twisted state.

"... yes."

Once Ciara's ass loosened a bit, Mirin also relaxed her control. Much as she despised most people and enjoyed their agony, the last thing anyone wanted was a bloody mess everywhere. So, with Ciara taking her giant prick with painful bliss, she let loose.

"Take a look everyone!" Mirin shouted and stood, holding Ciara up with one hand while still pounding her ass. At her command, not one person stayed seated. They all peeked over cubicles to see Ciara's face wracked in ecstasy, her asshole stretching with Mirin's cock like a wrapper. Their former boss's cheeks were splayed wide, hiding nothing of the swelling ring as it distended for Mirin's dick. The futa strode around the office, letting everyone have a shot at Ciara.

They spat on her, slapped her tits, yanked her cunt open and even bit hard enough to break skin. Through it all, Ciara moaned and came and begged Mirin to fuck her. Even as someone strangled her, she choked out moans with a disgusting smirk on her face.

"Alright, that's enough. We need her ready for the meeting," Mirin said and braced herself to cum. Her incredible pace was just a casual rhythm compared to her violent thrusts, which slammed her balls into Ciara's rear, leaving imprints of their shape. The sound echoed throughout the room. Everyone had thought Mirin was an animal, a filthy, base creature. Maybe they had a point, she thought as she rammed toward climax. But the face Ciara made belonged in an abstract painting.

Her lips were plastered into a smile. Spittle from herself and others covered her cheeks, which she licked at, while her eyes were bloodshot and rolled back. It was the face of someone lost to society. Any chance she had of regaining her dignity was lost the second she learned how good being used felt. From here on, Mirin planned to train her into loving it. No matter who it was, regardless of what was requested of her, she'd comply and cum from doing so.

Mirin slammed her against a wall and thrust once, twice, then a final time and unleashed every millilitre of cum. It stretched her cock and Ciara's ass as it raced through the winding circuit ahead. Such was her power, Mirin's surge flooded every centimetre of Ciara's innards, pouring into her stomach and swelling it. All in one blast. The second and third distended the redhead further, until her gut squeezed between her and Mirin.

"Oops," Mirin said after she set Ciara down, every drop crammed into her. She laid on her back, stomach rolling off to the sides and over her crotch, "Filled you a bit much. Can't have you walking into the meeting like that." Ciara focused long enough to follow the foot as it pushed against her belly. Her throat and cheeks bulged, then a sea of white poured out. Not just from the top, but her ass opened a tide as well. The floor was soon layered in gunk and Ciara's stomach was just a squishy paunch.

"That's better. Someone clean her up and make sure she's lucid," Mirin said, then crouched down to whisper in Ciara's ear, "Do a good job and I'll fuck your cunt next time."

What was she doing? Ciara asked herself that time after time as she cleaned off the evidence of her anal fuck. Faint bruises splashed across her arms and chest, leaving the skin tender, which a fresh shirt covered. Her ass still burned and strained to close, but couldn't. She clenched to no avail, instead forcing out a spurt of cum onto the bathroom floor. Others strut and waddled in and out, many commenting how useless she was to lose more semen.

She whirled on them every time and staggered. The jizz in her body sloshed, pulling her further then expected, and tried escaping. Ciara stared at her reflection blankly, unable to decide between disgust or disbelief. The door opened and Erin, the first of Mirin's concubines, stepped in. Without delusions of superiority to cloud her mind, Ciara saw that woman as her future. Erin's massive belly came to rest on the basin beside her.

"This is for you," Erin said and plopped a round, rubber item before Ciara. She frowned at it, then noticed the pump attached and recognised the device from her grandmother's stash; a butt plug. Unlike those, which tapered at the tip and gradually fattened, this thing was fat from start to finish. It had to be, she supposed, given how loose her anus was.

She said nothing, even as Erin knelt down and traced it around her pussy. Moisture brimmed and drooled down her legs in response, but the toy vanished before she could even moan, then it appeared again. Ciara clutched the sink and grunted, her anal walls stretched once more, swallowing the plug. Unlike Mirin's cock, this didn't move away. It left her uncomfortably full, yet relaxed. She no longer had to hold the muscles to avoid spilling the futa's load.

Where one problem ended, another rose. Walking was a nightmare. Every step, she felt not just spunk as it churned inside her stomach and bowels, but also the toy as it pushed against her natural motions.

"Hmm, looks kind of loose," Erin noted and grabbed the pump. Several squeezes later and Ciara's legs quivered, however she refused to fall. It was the same width as Mirin's cock now, causing the thin membrane between ass and pussy to all but vanish. She walked and the walls rubbed each other. If she reached inside, she could grab and move the plug through her cunt.

"Lets put this in here," Erin said. The pump went up Ciara's snatch, forcing her muscles to clamp on it and inflate the plug, "Better not get too excited, or you'll rip yourself a new one."

Why did it have to be her? Ciara wondered, though she continued with putting on her makeup to hide the stains of spit and pussy juice. Nothing would eradicate the odour, but not many people recognised it. If they did, that spoke more about how depraved they were than herself. Once presentable, Ciara left the bathroom and froze; Mirin stood before her.

"You remember what happens right? Do a good job and I'll fuck this," Mirin grabbed her by the crotch, "A bad job and I'll make sure you're too broken to even shit properly."

Failure wasn't an option. Ciara knew that before the threat. She had sampled having a cock inside her cunt and womb, felt the dregs of pre-cum as they leaked into her, and she wanted it properly. All she needed was to not draw attention and maybe lure a higher up to Mirin's prick.

"Yes..." Ciara nodded, eyes never leaving the bulge in Mirin's pants. Everyone wore their usual attire now, though most were ill-suited for it. Erin and Brianne hadn't bothered and secluded themselves, knowing they'd bring too much attention. The rest might get away with it.

In fact, only Ciara had the body of a respectable asexual. A tiny smirk played on her lips. She couldn't call herself respectable, or asexual either. There was no mistaking the burning in her uterus, or the constant swishing of cum inside her, or how she wanted Mirin to choke her and fuck her and snap her mind in two. Ciara shook her head free of those thoughts.

"They're here," someone - Samantha? - said. She was bursting out from her clothes, the buttons of her shirt stretched into diamonds, while her nipples tented it. The base of her ass extended past her skirt.

"Get to work," Mirin said and spanked her ass in goodbye. The blow sent tremors through Ciara's body, down her pussy, which squeezed the pump again. She caught her breath and adjusted her clothes to hide the new pudge on her belly.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers
12