A Sexual's Reproduction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jittery nerves weren't unusual in a meeting with people that controlled her job. She'd stood in the same spot, acting out the moment time and again without litres of cum in her guts. Strange how one change made Ciara's whole job a new nightmare. But it wasn't one change, she reminded herself. It was the cum, the lack of panties, the moisture gradually soaking her pants, and plug up her ass. No amount of deep breaths could relax her nerves.

Ciara wiped at her forehead. She was clammy and the meeting hadn't started. Investors and board members walked into the room, just one floor below the decadent cesspit Mirin had created, nodding her way as she waited at the front. A mix of suits and dresses, all proper and tight against flat bodies.

How long before she ended up as the exact opposite? Ciara gulped, stomach gurgling in her ears, then she cleared her throat and addressed the room.

"Morning every-ONE!" Her voice hitched at the violent shudder in her pussy, caused by the trio of vibrators taped to it. She stumbled in place but steadied herself, managing to hold firm despite the blunder. The vibrations continued, her snatch clenched and the pump went off. Gasping for air, Ciara persisted in the meeting.

"Are you alright, Ciara?" One asked. Her name was lost to Ciara, who had once memorised the whole board, but she looked like everyone else. Upstairs, everyone was defined by what Mirin had done to them. She wanted that distinction from these people. For all her life, everyone purported how uniformity was best after what happened to the male gender, told her to conform, to be herself but fit with the rest. She'd have lost her soul in monotony without Sasha.

And Mirin to some extent. To see her head and shoulders above everyone, with curves that shit in the face of conformity, provided novelty. Ciara trailed off into a moan as she squeezed with her kegels, pumping the plug in her ass. Murmurs started around her, rumours of illness. Someone finally saw that her stomach was larger than normal.

"Ciara, you should stop. It's not good to exert yourself in pregnancy," someone told her.

"I'm not pregnant," Ciara said, then moaned and sank to the floor, picturing her gut bellowing out into a mountain of fertility. She held it tight and tried to imagine how it felt to get pregnant, to have supreme sperm invade her womb and ovaries, seeking and inseminating every egg in reach. The women above all looked ecstatic with their pregnancies. She should outdo them. As the boss, it was her place to show how it should be done right.

Words escaped her. All she did was cradle herself and stare at the door, imagining Mirin barging in with an entourage of fat asses and breasts attached to women. No, it wasn't imagination. Scantly clothed tits and asses swayed into view, with Mirin at the forefront. Her bulge led the way.

"What the fuck is this?!" Whoever spoke went ignored.

Mirin stopped in front of Ciara, who craned her neck back to look up. None of the futa's face showed past her crotch and chest, such were their size. All the doors bolted shut in tandem. No escape.

"You're going to fuck them all," Ciara said, to which Mirin leaned over to sneer down at her, "And me?"

"Of course. You did exactly what I needed."

"What?" Ciara blinked, certain she hadn't done anything more than act like herself.

"You accepted what you really are," Mirin said and slipped her trousers off. Gasps rang throughout, though none resounded as highly as Ciara's, who drooled at the sight. It hardened to a marble pillar that hovered over her head, and the balls swelled toward her nose. Every inch glistened with sweat, like not fucking someone was strenuous to Mirin. An easy fix.

Ciara glanced at the table. None of the board members had stood, weary of the beautiful women standing around them, however they didn't see them as such. To an idiot, they were ugly and unacceptable, but just a taste of what it was like to be them revealed so much. She almost didn't notice the thick dollop of pre until it landed on her tongue.

"On the table," Mirin ordered. Her words were enacted a second later, with Ciara's legs braced against chairs and her ass teetering on the edge. In the flurry, she'd removed her pants and shirt. Sore nipples jutted into the air, reaching for Mirin's punishing fingers, while Ciara squeezed her pussy again and groaned at how her anus stretched. It forced her cheeks apart, revealing the taut ring of muscle around black rubber.

Mirin traced it with a gentle finger, then pushed it into the sopping cunt above. The plug expanded again, pushing on the sordid walls, as the pump was yanked out. Hands clamped on Ciara's wrists, capable of snapping them if she misbehaved, and something huge, blunt and life-altering nestled between her folds, shoving aside the vibrator. It rattled against the table, as if yelling at its comrades. The other two stayed in place and thrummed to life.

Juices oozed from her pussy onto Mirin's crown, which pushed up and down. The lips followed, wet slurps trailed the tip, before Mirin shoved inside. It took just that penetration for Ciara to cum, and do so again for every subsequent inch. She arched her back and convulsed as if possessed by the cock invading her.

With the plug in Ciara's ass, her pussy was tighter than ever. She felt every tiny change in Mirin's rigid flesh, which flexed and hardened further inside her, turning into a steel beam. Her stomach pushed out with its shape, veins throbbing through her skin, and it jerked deeper. For a moment, Ciara settled and caught her breath, then Mirin moved.

The earlier rut in her ass was gentle. Mirin had saved her full, brute force just for this moment. Ciara floundered on the table, crying and moaning for more even as she came from the jack hammer thrusts. Her ass stung from Mirin's balls striking it, her skin was coated in sweat, puddles of it forming under her, and her womb ached as it stretched. The cock pushed on her stomach from her uterus and semen dribbled from her mouth.

"You'll kill her," someone said. Ciara managed to focus on them for the second Mirin paused to look, and both giggled at them. The speaker was masturbating, leaning into a pair of tits behind her and gasping for air, even as it was saturated in Mirin's glorious scent and Ciara's stench. Not one face was pale. Everyone was on the verge of giving in, those already inoculated with Mirin's seed touched themselves and each other. Some were helping the asexuals undress and learn what it meant to feel pleasure.

Mirin changed her grip to the waist. Her fingers gripped tight enough to leave bruises, while her hips became a blur. The flood of orgasms slowed and was replaced by a pressure. It built inside Ciara and flowed through her pussy and ass. Earlier dregs of Mirin's cum still seeped from her lips, trailing over her always shifting torso. Drops flew as the bulge raced past her sternum.

Then she heard a crack. Pain roared to life and was absorbed in her bliss, the pressure peaked, her whole world imploded into darkness, then detonated in a blinding light. Stars formed and died, their remains sucked into the endless spiral of ecstasy bestowed by the goddess. Her goddess. To some, she was just 'mistress', but they didn't understand this bliss. They didn't feel it wiping away her old life. She belonged to Mirin, body, mind and soul.

Mirin grunted over the unconscious girl and pulled out. Someone handed her a plug for the newly ruined cunt. The pink folds were splayed as if held open by invisible hooks, and the walls quivered in stress, trying to close but too exhausted. White sludge oozed down and dripped free, until the hole was filled anew. Mirin turned Ciara onto her side, so the cum escaping her mouth wouldn't choke her, and patted the fecund belly she'd made.

"Get a doctor to look at her later. I might've broken a bone," Mirin said and faced the asexuals, all of which struggled to maintain dignity against the salacious onslaught of sight, sound and smell. Taste and touch would come soon. Mirin stroked her cock, gathering handfuls of Ciara's cunt juice, then flung it aside.

"Who's next?"

12