A Sexy Dream

Story Info
A real dream the author had for his mistress.
1.7k words
3.91
7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msmithyxx
msmithyxx
69 Followers

############

Author's note - This is a real dream I had, slightly embellished for the sake of writing and a real note I sent to my mistress. It's with her permission that I shared it with you all. I've taken out references to our names for the sake of privacy.

#############

As promised my love, the dream I had of you last night.

The dream started on a summer's evening in London. I knocked on the door to your hotel room, full of nervous energy. As I waited for you to open the door I nervously shifted around in my suit. You opened the door and looked the ultimate view of beauty. Your hair was curled and held up, your makeup was sublime, you were wearing a stunning figure hugging, backless purple dress with a plunging neckline. I scanned further down noting your stockings and towering patent leather high heels. I was speechless, which you found amusing.

I offered my arm to you and we walked to the lift, heading down to reception where I had a car waiting for us. As we drove off you asked what we were going to do and I told you to be patient, you'd see soon enough.

Soon after we pulled up to a small restaurant in the West End. Like a gentleman I opened your door, took your hand and helped you out in a dignified manner. I held the restaurant door and you walked in to find the place empty, with only one table made up. The other tables were covered in candles and soft music played in the background. You smiled at me, recognising that I'd done all of this for you.

We sat down and the waiter poured us some drinks and served our first course. We spent hours eating, drinking and talking. We talked of our lives, loves and our dreams. Partway through the conversation moved to saucy flirting, I felt you running your foot up the back of my leg, which caused me to blush and you to giggle.

After several bottles of wine and amazing food, I paid the bill and called the car back. We got back in and carried on flirting with each other as the driver took us to Hyde Park, where I had a horse drawn carriage waiting for us. The night was coming in and in the twilight everything looked beautiful, especially you. The night air was still warm but we still cuddled up together as the carriage took us around the park. I stared into your eyes, told you how beautiful you are and leaned in for a kiss.

We kissed long and lovingly for most of the carriage trip. You kept letting out small moans as I kissed you, which I loved. The carriage returned us to the car. We got back into the car, at which point the driver asked where we were going next. Before I could say to take you to your hotel, you piped up and said to drive to my hotel. You gave me a naughty smile and we returned to kissing, more passionately this time.

We pulled up to the hotel and I paid the driver. I helped you out again and you took the lead to the elevator. I walked a pace behind you, gasing entirely overtly at your gorgeous bum in the tight dress. We got into the lift and I swiped my key card for the penthouse. Within seconds we were kissing passionately, our hands exploring each other's bodies, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. Before we knew it the elevator pinged and opened out directly into my penthouse suite. Immediately you noticed the view of the city and you commented about how amazing it was. Without taking my eyes off you I agreed in a clumsy double entendre.

We stepped out onto the balcony and admired the view, but it didn't take long for us to be in each other's arms again. I asked if you wanted to see the bedroom and you nodded with another naughty smile.

I led you into the expansive bedroom, took your arm and pulled you up against me. I told you that I'd waited so long for this, you replied saying you had waited as long. I leaned in and started kissing you again but this time I kept gently biting your bottom lip, which seemed to drive you wild. I slid the dress off your shoulders and it fell to the floor. I ran my hands down from your shoulders, feeling your breasts, down your firm stomach then round to your back, pulling you tightly against me. I moved from kissing your lips to kissing your neck as you moaned in pleasure. My hands worked down to your bum, entirely bare due to your sexy little thong.

While I was kissing down your neck you untied my tie, took my suit jacket off and started unbuttoning my shirt. Then you moved to my belt, then my trousers, letting them fall down. I broke the kiss as I took my shoes off and removed my pants from my ankles. You took the opportunity to walk over to the bed, giving me a prime opportunity to see your gorgeous bum and long stockinged legs accentuated by your heels. When I was down to just my boxers you, still facing away from me, crossed your legs and made an exaggerated show of bending forward to slide your thong off.

Before you could stand back up, I moved to right behind you, on my knees. I could see your beautiful pussy and I wasted no time rubbing it gently. You let out a surprised sound which gave way to gentle moans as I continued to rub you. As I felt you getting moist with excitement I moved my hand out of the way and leaned in, running my tongue between your pussy lips. You groaned in pleasure as I explored with my tongue, running it over your firm clit and pushing it as deep in you as I could.

When you were coming close to your first or gas, I stopped, telling you to be patient. I stood up, turned you around and sat you on the edge of the bed. Spreading your legs I got back on my knees again and buried my head between your legs. I worked my tongue harder against your clit this time and slid two fingers into you. You bucked with pleasure as your moans escalated to become screams. You placed a hand on my head, holding me in between your legs as you began to shake, finally giving in to an orgasm. You screamed my name as you came, all the while I remained eating your delicious pussy, tasting your orgasm. Before I could stop you held my head again as you came for a second time.

As your second orgasm subsided, you released me and I stood up. You smiled contentedly at me and said that it was my turn. My cock was straining against my boxers, you got down on your knees and pulled my boxers down, unleashing my hard cock. You commented on the size as you wrapped your manicured nails around it, gently pumping at it. It felt so good.

You opened your mouth slightly and sucked gently on the head, teasing me, before you opened wider and took more of it. You sucked with a force I'd never had before, I moaned and groaned as you gave me a blowjob like no other. Occasionally you'd come up for air as you tried again and again to deepthroat me. Eventually you managed to get the whole thing down your throat which felt amazing. When you came up for air you said you needed me inside you.

You got up and moved to the bed, climbing on all fours, presenting your beautiful behind to me. You asked what I was waiting for and I came over to the bed, grabbed your hips and pulled your behind back towards my rock solid cock. I gently slid it in, feeling the tight walls of your pussy wrapping around it. I started with slow, deliberate thrusts into you, making sure my entire length went all the way into you. You yelled my name in pleasure and begged me to fuck you harder.

I did as you asked, as I wound up and began to pound you intensely. I pulled at your hair as I could feel you ready to cum again. With an earth shattering cry you came for a third time but I didn't stop fucking you, I didn't stop my pace, I kept going until you had cum again and again, until I gave you a full body orgasm covering my cock and pelvis in your cum.

I pulled out and allowed you to get your breath, you could barely stay on all fours, you told me your legs were like jelly.

I got onto the bed and laid down, my cock stood to attention, slick with your juices. I told you to climb on. You clambered over me, straddling me as you gingerly lowered your soaking pussy onto my dick. You then started to gyrate over me which felt spectacular. I moaned as I leaned up and kissed at your beautiful breasts, taking a nipple in my mouth and biting at it as you fucked me with everything you had.

It didn't take you long to cum again and as before I didn't let you stop. I could feel the pressure in my cock building up. I told you I was about to cum and in one fast movement you went from riding my cock to us being in the 69 position. As you hungrily took my cock in my mouth I buried my head in your soaking wet pussy again. Despite my cock filling your mouth, I heard a muffled scream as you came all over my face and that was enough to tip me over the edge, I came just as hard, filling your mouth with my hot cum. When I'd finally stopped cumming, you got up, looked at me with a twinkle in your eyes and swallowed. You then fell on top of me and we kissed until we eventually passed out asleep.

Then I woke up, with a smile on my face. xxx

msmithyxx
msmithyxx
69 Followers