A Sexy Nightout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she uncovered her clitoris and flicked it with her tongue. Jayne cried out and started panting. She held Adele’s head tight to her pussy and demanded that she lick her out. Adele had no objections to this and really went to work on Jayne. Using her tongue to maximum effect probing and swirling around Jayne’s pussy. Drinking down her juices and then attacking her clitoris in vengeance to bring Jayne to another earth shattering climax.

Adele gave Jayne a long kiss and she licked off her own juices from Adele's face and thanked her for taking her to such a fantastic orgasm... Once again all Howard had wanted to do was to watch, but by now he had stripped off and was stroking his very stiff and meaty cock. Which Adele looked at with a seductive look in her eyes. She formed an O with her lips and blew Howard a kiss...

Adele crawled over to Howard and took hold of his cock. She looked up in to his eyes and whilst she slowly caressed his cock she asked 'Did you enjoy watching us then Howard? He just nodded......'Hmmmm you have got such a nice cock I hope Jayne will let me sample this sometime' She said with a cheeky smile on her face.

She stared into his eyes as she wanked him slowly with both hands, she could still see the look of utter amazement at what he had just witnessed. Jayne had had some strong orgasms in the past but the last one was obviously the most intense Howard had ever seen her have...Jayne was still lying there in a daze, absently rubbing her pussy and moaning to herself.

Howard was shocked out of his trance by the unmistakable feeling of his cock entering a hot, warm mouth. He looked down to see that Adele had dispensed with the niceties of licking him a little and just swallowed his shaft in one go. As her lips met the root of his cock her tongue slipped out and licked his balls leaving them wet with saliva...Adele starting sucking and wanking, hard and fast. She could taste his pre-cum in her mouth which drove her wild...Pulling his shaft from her mouth she immediately replaced it with his balls, sucking on them and rubbing his incredibly hard and thick shaft over her face. She was pleasantly surprised at the size of his balls, they filled her mouth and she could feel how full they were. Her hand could not fit around the shaft, her fingers couldn't touch as she grasped his cock. This was the best cock she had ever seen, she was going to make full use of it this evening.

Howard looked down at the gorgeous girl working his cock. Her slender back encased in the amazing outfit, her tight arse sticking in the air, the black thong running tightly into the crack of her arse and straining against it. Howard ran his hands through her short blonde hair. Adele turned over so she was lay on her back, letting Howard’s balls drop into her mouth and his shaft bounce back up proud, slapping against his tummy. She looked up at Howard and smiled. "Wow!" she gasped and giggled..."Enough for two I would say..."

Going back to his balls she suddenly felt the bottom half of her face smothered in something soft...Looking up past Howard’s balls she saw Jayne’s mouth bearing down on her, taking up Howard’s cock as it descended towards her. Jayne’s big tits where being pushed by their owner into her face. Howard lowered himself down and forced his balls deeper into Adele's mouth. She was now almost totally smothered. She couldn't move her head. Her mouth was full of Howard’s balls and Jayne’s tits smothered the rest of her face. Then she felt something interesting. A soft wet feeling across her bottom lip. Jayne had managed to get the cock all the way into her mouth. Her lips had met Adele's lips which where soundly sealed around Howard’s balls. They kissed as they sucked on his balls and cock, an erotic moment that Adele had never considered before which made the new experience all the more pleasurable.

They stayed like this for quite awhile. Howard was lost in a wave of total pleasure and moved his hand around to Jayne’s arse and inserted one finger in slowly...Jayne reciprocated and started fingering Howard’s arse with a finger from one hand. She then pushed her other hand under Adele, pushed her finger under Adele's thong and found her tight arsehole. Jayne knew she didn't have to ask Adele if she liked to be fingered there, it was obvious that this girl had taken more than a finger in there and would probably demonstrate that later tonight. So Jayne extended her long nailed finger and slowly pushed it into Adele's incredibly tight bottom. In response Adele pushed her arse down onto the bed ensuring the whole finger slid smoothly into her and started to ride Jayne's hand. A 3 way arse fucking ensued for the next few minutes whilst the girls continued to suck on Howard’s cock which was absurdly hard by now. Howard kept himself from coming by concentrating on the finger in his arse. He thought about the interesting point that as a straight male he enjoyed getting anally penetrated by a women but would not go with other men...This thought being struck from his mind when Adele released his balls temporarily to gasp "Now! Everyone! Go for 2 fingers in each others arses." Then seemed to change her ind..."No...actually lets try it a different way...I want us all to finger our own arses.. Got to make sure I'm relaxed enough to take this cock."

Jayne wasted no time, pulling her finger out of Adele she reached back and pushed two of the fingers deep into her arse making her gasp with the pleasure. Howard watched as Adele's hand disappeared under her dress. He felt behind him and pushed one finger inside himself, never having done it before. It felt no different to when Jayne did it...but two? He felt around with his middle finger testing the opening before taking the plunge and squeezing the second finger in as well. Adele had taken hold of his wrist with her free hand and was using it to push and pull on his hand, making him fuck his own arse. The fact Adele was compelling him to do it made it a lot easier and made it feel an incredibly enjoyable experience. This went on for about 3 minutes. Jayne used her free hand to penetrate Adele's soaking pussy. She found her clit and got to work on it. Both Adele's hands where in use on her and Howards arse so she couldn't return the favour. Jayne didn't mind, she was sure she could cum from the anal penetration alone at this rate.

With two gorgeous, sexy women working his cock like never before and the incredibly erotic site of them fingering themselves and forcing him to finger fuck his own arse, pushed Howard over the edge. He warned the girls. "I'm going to cum! Can't hold back any more...Oh god..!"

Howard’s orgasm seemed to come out of nowhere. An almost instantaneous electric shock through his balls and up his shaft. His cock expanded in Jayne’s mouth to an obscene width. Adele felt his balls contract in her mouth and could actually feel the spunk start to empty and force it's way up the root and to Jayne's waiting mouth. She started to finger her arse at a vastly increased speed and did the same with Howard’s hand.

Howard moaned out loud as he felt the first large spurt of thick spunk splashing out the end of his cock and into Jayne’s waiting mouth. He pushed back onto his hand which was being controlled by Adele, riding his own two fingers as he gave Jayne 3 more spurts of his cum, filling her mouth completely. Adele gave in to Jayne’s insistent pressure on her clit and started to orgasm, tightening her arse cheeks around her fingers (a 3rd finger cheekily slipped in a minute earlier!). Jayne also started to cum, her juices spraying messily out of her pussy and onto her thighs as she rode her hand.

Howard continued to spurt his massive load into Jayne’s mouth. Jayne, filled up by cock and spunk, opened her mouth slightly to let some out. The spunk cascaded down Howard’s shaft in thick rivulets soaking it before the torrent splashed onto his balls and down onto Adele's face. This sudden splash on her face caused Adele to look up. She would never forget the sight of Jayne’s mouth halfway down Howard’s shaft, cum pouring out from the edges and using his shaft to guide it onto his balls and onto her face. She let it drain into her mouth and over her chin; giving her a thick necklace of cum....God there was so much. Jayne took the shaft in both hands and wanked it forcefully in front of her letting the thick ropes of jism splash against her face and onto her tits. She then wanked the remainder over Adele's prostrate body, giggling with amusement as it splashed messily down onto Adele's dress and thighs.

All 3 sat up and saw that Adele's mouth was firmly closed. She beckoned Jayne over to her and took her face in her hands. Howard watched as the two girls kissed passionately, swapping mouthfuls of sperm. Howard came up close to Adele and took her face in his hands...Adele kissed him as passionately as she had Jayne letting him taste his own cum from her lips, feeling the thick sperm on her neck drip down into the cleavage of the dress. They released each other and all 3 fell back onto the bed exhausted but by no means satisfied.

Jayne was in the middle of the 3, Howard and Adele bent their mouths to her large tits and gently sucked on the nipples, looking over at each other as they contemplated what was going to happen next....

Adele moved her hand down to Jayne's pussy and started to gently play, her hand was joined by Howard’s. They both played with Jayne together. But they maintained eye contact whilst still sucking on Jayne’s nipples. Jayne was loving the attention she was getting but she could detect the sexual tension building between Adele and Howard. Adele had a very lustful look in her eyes.

Howard watched her seductively lick her lips and close her come to bed eyes. He felt his cock start to come to life again. He knew he wanted to fuck this young lady, she was such a cum slut on the inside. Howard had been patiently waiting and wanting to make love to Adele since he had first set eyes on her earlier this evening. He knew exactly what she wanted.. He broke eye contact and looked to Jayne for approval. Jayne gave an almost indiscernible nod, which was Howard's ok signal. She knew what he wanted to do and was looking forward to watching them both make love.

Howard came around to Adele's side of the bed. He took her in his arms and kissed her; Adele reached down and grasped Howard's semi stiff cock. They lay down on the sheepskin rug together. Adele continued to stroke his cock; He loved watching her using her small hands to pleasure him.

Adele pulled back his foreskin and used Howard’s spunk to tease the sensitive head of his stiffening cock. He watched her as she lowered her head down and lick around the mushroom head of his cock, licking him clean of any spunk left from earlier. Her other hand was massaging his thick shaft. She had never had the pleasure of such a large cock before and was looking forward to taking it in every way possible....

She kept glancing at Howard and Jayne to make sure they were ok, With Howard’s cock fully pumped up again and his foreskin stretched back over the bed she bent down and teased the head of his cock with her tongue. Howard's pre-cum started to flow out of the eye of his cock and Adele used her dainty manicured fingers to spread it around the head and down the shaft.

She formed an O with her fingers and thumb and started to wank just the head of his cock, this sort of treatment was making Howard gasp as his head was very sensitive. She watched as more pre-cum welled up in the eye of his cock, again she dipped her tongue down to taste it. Jayne watched as Adele forced her tongue in to the open eye of Howard’s cock. Only the tip and only a very small way in, but it was having an incredible effect on Howard who was starting to get quite vocal.

Adele used one of her lubricated fingers to probe Howard's arse at the same time, she was taking him to new limits of sexual pleasure. She made sure he was still comfortable before slipping a second of her thin longer fingers deep in to his arse. She let him adjust to her presence before starting to pump her fingers in and out. He started to swear and want to blow his spunk, but Adele's tight grip on his cock head was controlling him very well.

Adele eased his tension by releasing her firm grip on his cock head and allowed it to slip in to her mouth and she let it travel to the back of her throat a couple of times. Each time she used her tongue to transfer his juices down his thick shaft. Howard was amazed at her muscle control, He could feel her muscles contracting and relaxing around the head of his cock. He wanted to pleasure her, but he was gaining so much pleasure from her that he wouldn't be able to concentrate well enough on her.

Her attention was now fully on Howard and herself. She looked across to see Jayne playing with herself at the sight of Howard being broken down gradually by this lovely girl. Adele straddled Howard’s body and lifted herself up to the top of his cock. Pulling her knickers to one side she let her self sink down slowly on his immense cock savouring every inch as it entered her pussy. She was doing her best to remain in control; Howard helped her support her self on top of his cock which was reaching parts of her inside she didn't believe were accessible.

Adele was starting to use the same level muscle control on his cock with her pussy, as she had just demonstrated with her throat. It was all aimed at pleasing Howard who was loving it. She knew that the ballet lessons her sexy mother insisted that she attend as a young school girl had a secondary benefit, supreme muscle control.....

With her pussy contracted and as tight as possible around his shaft Adele started to rise and fall. He loved watching her still in her black mini dress put her self through her own pleasure and torture cycle. She could feel the head of his cock travelling to deep inside her pussy and she was enjoying every moment of this.

As her pace quickened so did the power her upward and downward thrusts. She lifted her skirt and pulled the front of her knickers to one side to pleasure her clitoris. The sight of her doing this was proving too much for Howard who gave her warning that he was about to come. She ignored him and just continued at a faster and faster pace.

Concentrating on her orgasm which was still building. Howard spurted his spunk deep inside her womb and was crying out as she continued. Her own orgasm hit her like a bolt of lightening and she pounded down on his cock Jayne had taken over playing with Adele's clitoris and Adele was in free fall, her eyes bulging as she came and then she screamed out as it hit her again and again. Jayne held her in her arms, Adele put her arms around her neck and her body went limp.

For only the second time she had passed out at the peak of her orgasm. She quickly came out of it and recovered in Jayne's arms, they kissed and hugged. Howard was still deep inside her enjoying the feelings of her tight pussy. He could feel her muscles spasming still. He continued to pump his spunk inside of her. But he knew she wanted more of his cock and he was going to give it to her. She didn't want him to take his cock out of her pussy......

Jayne kneeled behind her and lowered the zip on her dress. Howard pulled it down to reveal her tits. Jayne dipped her head down and sucked on her nipples. She lifted up and Jayne removed her dress completely and ripped off her thongs. What were they preparing her for next.....

Suddenly Jayne lay down on her back and Howard grabbed hold of Adele’s waist and guided her into a kneeling position above Jayne’s upturned face. No sooner was she in position than she knew what was to come and dropped her hips to allow Jayne’s tongue to ravish her still cum filled slit. Adele began to moan almost immediately as Jayne licked at her slit and clitoris and Adele bent forward and lowered her own head into the pussy of the girl beneath her. In a glorious 69 they tongue fucked each other like 2 crazy females gone wild.

Suddenly Adele felt the bed move and lifted her head from the dripping pussy beneath her just long enough to see that Howard’s huge cock was again ready to fuck.. and the moment his hands gripped her hips she knew it was her arse that was going to get it.


Just as Adele dropped her smiling face back down to Jayne’s soaking pussy she felt Howard’s stiff cock slide into her tight arse. His cock was still lubricated from her pussy and slid inside her without any pain; only pleasure.

Howard gripped her hips tightly and rammed. Hard and deep he took this girl’s lovely tight arse as she licked his wife’s pussy and brought her to a screaming orgasm just seconds before her own slit quivered in yet another almighty orgasm. Howard was going wild in her arse and she felt every lovely thrust until he suddenly yelled that he was going to explode.

“God yes. Yes. Unload it into me. Fill my arse with hot spunk. Oh Yes!!!!!”

Howard erupted. Globules of hot sperm shot from his cock and erupted like Old Faithful deep into Adele’s waiting arse. Finally Howard’s cock began to soften and he slid his dick slowly from the tight crack of the beautiful girl he had just fucked and sank onto the bed beside the girls.

Adele also lay back onto the large soft bed, her arse still tingling from where Howard had just fucked her incredibly hard, her pussy soaked from where Jayne had licked her clit to a powerful orgasm. As she rolled over she felt Howard’s awesome spunk load start to drip from her arse and onto the bed, slowly and in thick, creamy globs, still warm it soaked the bed where she sat and she revelled in the feeling...

Howard and Jayne were similarly laying around the bed. Howard in front of her, still semi-hard and soaked in his own semen, Jayne across to her right, panting and slowly fingering herself as she looked at Adele. There was no conversation, just hard breathing and intense stares into each others eyes as they all new what they had just experienced.

Howard was slowly wanking his semi-hard cock as he looked first at Adele and then at Jayne, watching her massaging her tits as she rubbed her pussy lips, his cock was getting noticeably harder as he watched.

Adele moved a finger down to her lips and started to rub, feeling for her clit and pressing lightly...Christ! It was sensitive...she pressed harder in a circular motion and moaned out loud... This got Jayne going even more, she pushed two fingers deep into her pussy and started to suck on her massive tits, staring into Adele's eyes all the time, watching her massaging her clit and moaning...

Howard had both hands around his cock which was now rock hard...he was wanking hard, fast and causing pre-cum to splatter messily onto his tummy and hands.....Adele had never seen a cock like it, so much spunk...she could just drown in it and be happy...then she remembered her arse was full of it...

She reached underneath her and started to take Howard’s spunk from her arse and use it to lubricate her clit rubbing finger. Howard saw what she was doing and she saw him silently mouth "Oh My God!" so she stared back and licked her spunk covered fingers, egging him on to cum again.....

Jayne by now was sitting on her left hand, stuffing two fingers into her arse whilst fisting herself in the pussy...she was almost screaming out in pleasure. Adele followed suit and pushed two fingers into her spunk filled arse whilst still staring at Howard....

The air was filled with all 3 moaning and the smell of sex was everywhere. No one needed to say they where cumming.. All 3 started at the same time...Jayne threw her head back and moaned a loud orgasm into the ceiling just as Adele's clit exploded under finger and she started to cum, hard. Howard started to spunk heavy, thick spurts onto his chest and face.