A Sexy Nightout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele watched the first 3 splatter very messily onto his face and chest and the fourth directly into his mouth, causing him to loose himself in the sheer pleasure of it all, let go of his cock and let it act like a un-checked fire hose, the pressure of his release causing his cock to twitch and move from side to side totally covering him in his own hot semen. It was an incredible sight of 3 people masturbating themselves for each other to pleasure over.

When it was over they remained lying in the same positions, looking at each other...Jayne with her red flushed tits and legs soaked with her own spraying orgasm. Sweat causing her hair to stick to her face, but the pleasure in her face was something else. Howard, eyes streaming with the sheer power of his orgasm, cock still twitching and letting small spurts of white cum drip down his shaft, onto his balls and then drip again onto the duvet.

His face covered in rivulets of his own spunk, the pleasure obvious in his face. And Adele....her orgasm was still ringing through her clit, still riding the fingers in her arse, slowing down, slowing down, slowing down...her nipples massively erect.... Then she noticed the man in the doorway, hotel uniform on, and his 9 inches plus cock in his hand.....

There was silence in the room as Adele, Jayne and Howard looked at the man in the doorway...He was looking around at the 3 people on the bed, Adele with her fingers still deep in arse, Jayne lazily massaging her large tits and Howard, running his fingers through the spunk splattered across his chest.

The man was obviously embarrassed..."I'm sorry...You were all so into doing yourselves that I thought you wouldn't notice me...The sight was too much for me, I had to play with myself..." He started to back out of the room, his cock already softening.

Adele took charge...."No wait!" she shouted after him, getting off the bed. She was naked but went out into the hotel corridor anyway. The man stopped, still putting his cock away. "I'm off to the toilet to finish myself off, I have to having seen you 3 on that bed." Adele moved closer, "You don't have to go..." She grabbed his cock through his trousers..."You can stay..." She started to rub her tits into his chest..."We'll let you do anything you like to us...If I told you some of the things we've done tonight already you'd be cumming straight away..." She pushed his hand against her pussy and grabbed his cock inside his trousers.

Adele was well aware they were still in the hotel corridor, the chances of being caught just made her more turned on. She pushed the man against the wall, his name badge said "James". Removing his cock from his trousers Adele swallowed the whole 9 inches and sucked. Anyone could walk around the corner but she didn't care. She had plans for this guy and saw this initial fuck as a test to see if he was good enough for what she wanted him to do.

He started to fuck her mouth, thrusting deep into her throat keeping eye contact all the time. Adele massaged his balls, they felt as large as Howard’s and just as full. He was fucking her mouth faster and faster. Suddenly he pulled her head back and wanked his cock hard into her face. His spunk came out in fast short spurts splattering against her neck and onto her tits.....and he kept cumming....Jayne put her head around the door to see where Adele was...she immediately pushed 2 fingers into her pussy when she was Adele on her knees taking a nice large load over her pretty face....."Oh god. Howard quick, look at this!!"

Howard looked around the door and Jayne felt his cock harden against her arse cheeks were it was pressed. James heard Jayne whisper "Should we try him out for your fantasy?" and Howard answer "Yes..."

Adele smiled and tasted a finger full of James's cum..."Come inside James...get on the bed."

James entered the room to find Jayne on all fours and Howard slowly entering her arse. Adele took James hand, "It's all right, just do anything you like with any hole or pole you find free! If the owner doesn't like it they'll tell you and then you must stop, that's the only rule. OK?" James nodded and immediately pushed Adele onto the bed so her face was under Jayne’s and started to lick her pussy, slowly.

Adele and Jayne kissed whilst one had her arse and the other her pussy worked on. Adele massaged Jayne’s tits, still feeling Howard's sticky cum all over them. Howard and James caught each others eyes and smiled. James came away from Adele and pushed his hardening cock into Jayne’s mouth. Adele remained led under her so she could suck on James's balls whilst she fingered herself. Howard and James were now facing each other. Howard reached over and started to rub James chest, feeling his nipples and his hard chest muscles, James moaned..."I'm bi Howard, is that OK?" Howard nodded and pulled out of Jayne’s arse. He got behind James and started to rub his hard cock against James's arse crack. Seeing this made Adele cum. Her hand pressed hard to her clit her screams stifled due to her face being smothered in Jayne’s tits.

James pulled away from Jayne and led on the bed. Howard straddled his chest and pushed his cock towards James mouth. He closed his eyes and felt it slide slowly, all the way in. Jayne and Adele both got to work on James cock, sucking it and sharing his balls between them. Howard fucked James mouth hard and with a passion that he rarely even found with Jayne. He felt James fingers playing around his arse and then a finger slide into his arse. Howard sat down hard onto the finger, screaming in pleasure and causing his cock to explode in a torrent of spunk. James opened his mouth and wanked Howard’s cock into it using both hands. Adele lowered herself onto James cock and felt him cum a few seconds later. Wrapping her arms around Howard, they remained entwined whilst one drowned James in spunk and the other received it in thick spurts deep inside her.

Howard's hands were now wrapped around James hands which were wrapped around his cock, James face was a mask of white spunk, his mouth filled to overflowing. James spunk was seeping out from between Adele's pussy lips onto Jayne’s waiting tongue. As Jayne’s tongue got coated she licked up, hard and smeared it across Adele arse crack, pulling her arse cheeks apart to get as deep as possible.

Howard slowed down and turned around to face Adele. James cock was still in her pussy and was still hard. Howard was also still hard. He lifted Adele off James cock. Jayne pulled Adele's arse cheeks apart and Howard lowered her onto James pole again, this time into her arse. Pushed her forward Howard pushed his cock into her pussy. Jayne joined Howard on James chest pushing him forward a little so she could penetrate his arse with her strap on. James ended up tonguing Jayne’s arse as Adele got double fucked and Jayne fucked Howard.

They stayed like this for a long time, slowly fucking Adele, matching their strokes to Jayne's soft fucking of Howard's arse. Howard spent some time on Adele's tits, sucking them and massaging across the nipples, tasting James's cum from the earlier blow job. Jayne was the first to cum, she had been fingering her clit as she pulled out of Howard. Her juices dripped hotly on James's chest, bringing him closer to orgasm. Adele started to cum and was lost in a wave of pleasure almost not noticing when Howard and James simultaneously spunked hard into her arse and pussy.

Howard could feel James cock through the thin membrane separating them, he felt it pulse as it fired more and more cum deep into Adele's arse and knew James was feeling the same from him. Adele moved off the two cocks and couldn't believe that they were still cumming. Howard pulled James's cock up to his and rubbed them together as they drenched each others cock and balls in thick creamy semen, James cock firing big thick spurts up onto Howard’s face and into his mouth which he devoured with obvious pleasure.

It was an incredible scene of almost total abandon. James moved away from under the couple and watched as Jayne remained in Howard and continued slowly fucking him, rubbing her large tits over his back as he received her on all fours. Adele led back into the cushions feeling the two loads drip out of her. She wanted more of this and had more ideas to try out.....

Adele realised the night was nearly over, it was a night of celebration for Jayne's birthday, but both Jayne and Howard, seemed to be sharing their enjoyment together. Adele had never come across a man like Howard who could cum so much and had so much spunk. Jayne was a very lucky woman and even better that she didn't mind sharing him with Adele and James.

Adele now lay between Howard and James stroking their cocks, making them very stiff again. she knew she wanted them both and didn’t want to disappoint either of them.

Howard looked at Adele 'Have you ever had two cocks in your pussy at the same time Adele?' "hmmmm no but it sounds a lovely idea...."

Jayne kneeled down between Adele’s spread legs and started to prepare her, She gripped the two cocks even tighter as she became more aroused as Jayne played with Adele's pussy, forcing more fingers in to her, using fingers on both hands to open her up and stretch her and test her first.

Adele and Jayne looked at each other with a great sense of urgency and demand. Adele was determined to try this and Jayne wanted to see her enjoy the thrill of being fucked by these two studs.

Howard and James got them selves arranged so they could both push in to Adele together, they both handled her like a doll, lifting and supporting her, whilst Jayne held both of their cocks together and guided them inside Adele's pussy.

Adele cried out as they forced their way inside her, she cursed and panted as she felt herself being stretched to the limit. Jayne played with her clitoris as the men lowered her on to their combined pillar.

Howard and James were comfortable with having their cocks and balls pressed together. James caressed Howard’s shaft and balls as Howard did the same to James. They let Adele sink down until they were both fully inside her pussy she was groaning and moaning from the pleasure.

Jayne continued to play with Adele's body sucking and nibbling her nipples and caressing her clitoris, causing her pussy to leak juices on to Howard and James's balls.

Jayne ordered the two men to start fucking her and to not stop until she told them. 'I want to see this little bitch cry out for it'

They both used their strong arms to lift Adele up and down on their cocks letting her own weight drop her back down on to their cocks. She was able to use her legs to slow down their invasion. But as her orgasm built so her strength was sapped and she just dropped back down their greasy poles and filled herself with their cocks quite forcefully. This caused her to cry out and pant, they would then lift her up again and drop her back down again, each time faster and higher than the last. each time her orgasm was building and carrying on.

Adele was now out of control, she had lost all sense of where she was or what she was doing there. She just wanted them to take her to a point in her pleasure that she had never achieved before.

Eventually she came with a long moan and scream moments before she passed out, still with the cocks buried even deeper inside her, spurting cum into her womb. All their juices combining. They continued to pump her floppy body until they were spent. Jayne lent a hand to support Adele and help the guys lift her off. Their cocks emerged all covered in their spunk and juices. They lay Adele down and she bought her around with a glass of water and a damp cloth.

She looked in to Jayne’s eyes with a smile on her face and with a gazed look in her eyes. "How was that?" 'Oh words can't describe it' said Adele

Howard and James looked on and toasted her with a glass of champagne...... Jayne looked at them all and said 'Thank you all for a beautiful night’

The three friends departed from the Hotel and said good bye at Euston station. Adele gave Howard and Jayne both a kiss and a hug and they got on the train. They had a very emotional time together and they were all quite tired...

Jayne got out a copy of Hello magazine that Adele had given her in the Taxi. She started to read it when all of a sudden, she put the magazine down in a state of shock, Looking out of the page at her was ............ the face of Adele.

Howard and Jayne both read the article about her and who her celebrity clients are and how she had become a celeb in her own right with an appearance in a film based in the St Tropez club scene that was to be screened late at night in the coming week on Channel 4.....

*************