A Sexy Saturday

Story Info
One couple, one day and lots of loving.
2.4k words
3.69
24.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been so hot this year and we needed a weekend away. I could have chosen the beach - it is after all my favourite place on earth, but at the beach 40C is still 40C. In the mountains, with the tall trees covering the sky, 40C only feels like 25C.

I booked a self-contained cottage that was to die for. One super size four-poster bed, open fire, outdoor spa in the courtyard and of course all those trees surrounding us providing total privacy.

Getting him there was easy. I made him drive, it's only 40 minutes from home and I planned to make good use of that time. He was wearing shorts of course. I put some music on, and placed my hand at its usual spot on his leg. I started circling my fingers, feeling the hair tangle underneath. I kept circling as I moved my hand up his leg towards his thigh, again not an unusual thing for me to do. Today however, I didn't stop there. I knew what I wanted for this weekend and I wanted it to start now.

I swept my hand over his groin and felt it jump in surprise when I touched it. He looked at me with a sheepish grin and sparkling eyes that said 'I dare you'. Little did he know that I was way ahead of him.

I unzipped his shorts, told him to raise his bum, and he pulled them down slightly, his member springing out of its restraint. It was already hard. He just looked at me, no longer daring me but begging me to do it. I took him in my right hand and started massaging. Up and down slowly, twisting my hand with every stroke. He moaned. I felt him melt, as he let his head fall back onto the seat, finding it difficult to focus on the traffic. Once my arm became tired, I took my seatbelt off my shoulder, leaned over and took him in my mouth. He was shocked. I had only done this in the car a few times in our 12-year relationship and only ever at night.

I wrapped my left hand around his throbbing shaft, followed closely by my lips; my tongue following the huge vein that was supporting his erection. Up over the top and swirling around the end, paying special attention to that oh so sensitive tendon between the shaft and head. He twitched and I couldn't help but smile. He gripped the steering wheel tightly, and as his knuckles went white, I took him all in. My lips met my hand and together they pumped rhythmically, my tongue gripping him and sucking like never before; savoring the taste of his pre-cum. It took but only a minute and he came with a force that made him instinctively bring his legs up. As our car slowed, and I sat back up, the smiling occupants of the car in the next lane clapped their hands in appreciation.

Dinner was beautiful and a whole lot of fun. I was wearing a thin button-up summer dress that sat just above my knees when I sat down and a v-neck that showed just a hint of cleavage. The whole outfit finished off perfectly by high-heeled sandals that showed the definition in my calves. He was in a different pair of shorts and polo shirt. We had been given a 6-person booth to ourselves that had a bench seat so we could sit beside each other.

I was in the mood for teasing. While we were waiting for our main course, the band had started. A typical restaurant band that wasn't particularly good, but it signaled for the lights to go down along with my inhibitions.

I excused myself and went to the toilet with my trusty handbag. I was so horny. So far I had not yet been able to satisfy my physical needs, although the car ride was certainly a lot of fun.

I took my g-string off, folded it, and put it in my bag. After doing what most comes naturally in the ladies room, and grabbing some paper, I inadvertently wiped over my clitoris. Oh my, I was horny. I was swollen and just simply dripping. I began to have second thoughts about going back without my knickers. I traced my index finger over my slit and let my puffy lips engulf it. It was so hot, so slippery and it felt so good. I circled my clitoris once, twice, three times. I traced the line to my anus and circled it and it flinched uncontrollably. My finger found the open space that needed to be filled and in it went, followed by another. I curled my fingers up to stimulate that odd spongy area that sends thrills up my spine. My fingers came out and traced the familiar line up and down, again circled my clitoris and made me spasm with the tiniest of orgasms. Of course I needed more. I cleaned my self up a little and washed my hands and took my knickers out of my bag.

Concealing them in my hand, I walked shyly to our table. I sat down and, holding his hand in mine, gave him my g-string. He loved it whenever I did this. The mere thought of me in a dress with no underwear always bought him to attention. He just loved the idea that someone might 'accidentally' catch a glimpse of what was underneath and see what he was going home with. Not only that, but it gave him access to tease me however he chose – and he excelled in teasing me in public. The look on his face was sheer joy.

He was eating his meal with new cutlery when I arrived. I could tell that his mind was racing as to what to do with this new information. Then that sheepish grin that tells me I am in for a good time. He places his had on my leg and I realize that he is still holding his fork. I feel its sharp prongs scratch up my leg, to my inner thigh, to my outer thigh and up my hip until my dress is no longer covering that leg. It is still quite dark and I am enjoying this way too much to stop anyway. I open my legs a little, and he places the fork's handle on my mound. He looks at me for approval and before I can say anything, he moves it up and down just the way I like it. He circles my clitoris and then suddenly pushes it in. The hard, cold, patterned steel goes in without resistance. I gasp in total surprise and sheer pleasure as he leaves it there, wedged between my clitoris and the seat that now has a noticeable wet spot. He takes my fork and starts eating his dinner, leaving me to wonder what I should do. After a few mouthfuls, he puts my fork down, and takes hold of the fork that is embedded within me. He moves it in and out, in circles and up and down, slowly at first just to get the feel of our new 'toy'. Then it gets faster and more erratic and I just can't seem to catch my breath as the pattern rubs insistently through my lips. I moan and close my eyes, feeling lightheaded. I am snapped out of my high by the voice of the waitress as she asks if we would like another drink. I am flushed and sweating and I lower my eyes in embarrassment. He answers with a charming smile that 'some water for the lady would be nice'. He loves to watch me try to control myself as much as he likes to see me lose control. He pulls the fork out and replaces it with his finger, just for a second. He lifts his hand and places his finger into his mouth and with a wink, tells me that he cant wait for dessert.

When we got back to the cabin, we sat outside on the garden swing listening to the crickets and relishing in the general feeling of peacefulness. We didn't really need to talk all that much, we were just enjoying each other's company.

He turned to me, and with tears in his eyes; he said, "I love you". He kissed me, softly at first, feather touches that barely touched my lips; his tongue tracing the outline of the mouth he knows so well with perfect accuracy. He turns my head and moves over my cheek, just under my ear, which has always been so sensitive. He lightly breathes into my ear as he kisses my neck, causing me to sigh. He traces his finger from his mouth, down my arm and squeezes my hand, then back up and over my collarbone, between my breasts and to my inner thighs. He stands me up and leads me to the double chaise in the middle of the courtyard, lies me down on my back and walks towards my feet, all the while not taking his hand away from my skin. He gives me a quick but effective foot massage that combines both his hands and his mouth. Taking my toes in one by one, each time sending tickles up my legs. He aims to fully relax me and it works.

My massage progresses up both legs simultaneously and stops just before the sacred place where they meet. He brings my leg up to his lips and kisses my left foot, oh so soft kisses all the way up the left leg, then turning sharply and coming down my right leg ending with my right foot. He stands over me, assessing me, looking at me as though this were our first time. It always makes me blush when he does this, and I feel so awkward. I try to get up but he stops me, telling me to keep my arms to my side.

He unbuttons my dress; agonizingly slow, giving each piece of newly exposed skin a kiss as he goes all the way down to the last button. He opens up my dress so that I lay there before him, like a sacrifice waiting to be taken. He moans at the sight and kisses me deeply, finding it hard to control his desire. I run my hands through his hair and that snaps him out of it - he places my hands back by my side and reminds me not to move them again.

My large breasts are straining against the red lacy bra, my nipples hard and oversensitive, while my moist mound is puffy and brings shape to the matching knickers. He smiles his approval of the new lingerie and cups my breasts in his hands, squeezing firmly. He runs his thumbs around my nipples, around and around and then over the top of them, making me flinch. He bends down and kisses them through my bra making them hot with is breath. I close my eyes and feel my face and neck become flushed with the heat of desire. As he comes up, he pulls the restraint down and exposes my breasts. My nipples cool suddenly and harden to their maximum. It is then that he takes one in his mouth and sucks hard, while rolling the other one between his thumb and finger. I gush from between my legs, and in my mind I am begging him to take me, to stop teasing and just fill me. But of course, I am too proud to say such a thing, especially tonight when he is trying so hard to control me.

He pulls me up into a sitting position so that he can take my dress and bra off. He runs his hands over my shoulders, slipping the dress to the chair and then unclips my bra, letting it fall onto my lap. He throws it to the side and lightly nudges me to lie back down. He caresses my arms, my breasts and brings his fingers to the elastic of my knickers. He pulls them down over my hips, down my thighs, past my knees and ankles and throws them to the side with the bra. He tells me that I am the most beautiful woman he's ever known.

I look up at the sky with tears in my eyes. It is a warm, clear night and there are thousands of stars in my view. I feel his hot breath on my outer thigh, kissing my tattoo. He comes over and rubs his nose on my inner thigh and takes a deep breath. He smiles and brings his tongue out, flicking my lips and I instinctively open my legs as invitation. He takes my outer lips in his mouth and sucks gently, followed by my inner lips and then clitoris. He holds my clitoris and hums, the vibration of his mouth going straight through me. 'Oh my God', I moan in sheer pleasure. Is there anything better? His soft warm tongue lashing me, I arch my back to give him better access as the flat of his tongue sweeps completely over me. Over and over again, until I beg him to stop and let me catch my breath. But while my words say one thing, my hands say another. They grab his head and knead it harshly, telling him it is too good to stop, that he must keep going. He brings his hand up, first one then two fingers part my flesh and enter me. He brings them in and out feverishly, and twists them to curl onto the back wall of my vagina, stimulating my anus from the inside. Barely able to think straight, let alone talk, I groan inaudibly. A primal noise that encourages him to move faster. His tongue concentrates on my clitoris, as he is fingering me with passion and speed. I can feel it coming, that feeling is building up around my tailbone, that airy sensation that spreads to my buttocks, and straight through my legs and torso out my feet and crown. I start to spasm and uncontrollably close my legs around his head. I pull his hair and letting out a cry, I cum onto his face and fill his mouth with my juices.

He lifts his head up, and strokes himself. His orgasm is strong and fulfilling, and blows semen all over my stomach and breasts. With no more energy to give, he drops beside me and we fall asleep under the starry sky, totally drained and completely in love.