A Sexy, Somewhat Naive Wife

Story Info
And her daughter's boyfriend.
6.7k words
4.25
172.1k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather is a very beautiful, and very sexy wife, but a little naive. Especially where her daughter's boyfriend is concerned.

*****

Hi, my name is Heather Bexley and I am thirty six years old, married to a great guy, our sex life is still good, and we like to experiment in the bedroom, some of the things we have done when we've had the house ourselves might take your breath away. One of them being, playing Robin Hood and Maid Marion. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. I have been unfaithful twice, as has Larry, my husband, but both times we were on holiday when we managed to hook up with other playful couples.

But it has always been a no when it came to playing away. We have a eighteen year old daughter, who is precocious to say the least. I think she takes after me, I don't suffer fools gladly. She is extremely attractive, as I am too. I am 5ft 8" tall, love all the girly things women love. I'm into silk and lace, satiny things, thongs, tiny bras, still can wear short skirts to the max.

I have long hair, and it's still in real good shape. My body is great, I'm so proud of it. It's all natural and just as God gave it to me. I am rounded, even softly rounded; I don't have bumpy bits sticking out anywhere. My shoulders, my elbows, my hips, knees and ankles are all smooth and nice to look at. And I douse myself with moisturisers and oils to keep me that way too.

But it's my face, and it's the same with Wanda, my daughter. I know I am beautiful where my looks are concerned, but my wide eyed, full lipped face is everyman's talking point. I can see it in them when we meet. And of course over the years I have learned to 'do' myself up to perfection.

Larry and I were discussing our sex life, as we often did. And I happened to say, and it was a kind of throw away remark, "We ought to try someone younger, not schooly people, but young adults. He laughed and replied, "Huh chance would be a fine thing." I was a little surprised by his apparent enthusiasm, but laughed with him. But this very remark led me to where I am today, having hot, burning, monstrous, mountainous and uncontrollable sex with a 20 year old boy.

He is the son of a near neighbour of ours, he is also my 18 year old Wanda's boyfriend. They moved in about a month ago, he and Wanda met at the store and away they went. He is a really nice boy, very polite, and very handsome, or should I say very good looking, and he had one of those twinkles in his eye that I found sexy.

We were in our sitting room talking about young adults, whom, where, how, that sort of thing, what fun we would have etc etc. There was a knock at the door, and Gary called out, Gary is Wanda's new boyfriend.

"Hello, anyone in?"

"Yes in here Gary, I shouted back, there was a light knock on our room door and his head popped round it.

"Hi," he said, "sorry to bother you, but I dropped a credit card out of my wallet, and I think it's down that chair, hopefully," he said, and pointed to it, "mind if I look?!"

"Not at all Gary, go ahead," I told him. He walked over to it, bent over and started pushing his hands around under the cushions. My eyes locked onto his tight and well muscled ass, I do love a good tight bum on a man. With his feet apart, his backside was staring me right in the face from about 7 or 8ft.

Larry saw me looking, nudged me, then smirked with his own eyes, and rolled them in his head, he knew what I was thinking. I elbowed him back, but he was right, boy was that a tight, taut and well bound ass! By the time he stood, my tongue was in knots, I had actually imagined him face down, me on top of him, and my mouth and tongue giving his ring piece a working over. I love reaming a good ass.

"Not here," he said, "Damn, what have I done with it?" he said more to himself than us.

Larry told him, not to worry, that we would have a look, and search the house if necessary. He left a sad boy, I felt sorry for him, and wanted to give him a cuddle, to start with anyway. "I'll have to find my own little girl I can see that!" he sniggered. "Larry, I'm not even thinking that, he's going out with Wanda for heaven's sake, behave yourself," I admonished him.

It was left at that, but later I did think about it, and I did wonder what sex would be like with such a young man, not necessarily him, but a young guy. Any way going back to me, the next morning, I tried on some new clothes I had bought, not having had the time to do it yesterday. I got the short calf skin mini skirt out, the top I had bought to go with it. I didn't bother with panties or a bra. I was at home so I decided it not necessary.

I inspected myself, and liked what I saw, so instead of discarding them and trying on the other lot, I put high heels on. Now I did look good, next I piled my hair up. 'Mmmmm, getting better Heather,' I told myself. Then I did my face to finish off the ensemble. Looking good a few minutes earlier was nothing on what I was looking at now. And though I do say so myself, I did look good, sexy and so alluring, I felt my nipples twitch, and my pussy tighten.

I did a twirl, raised one knee, and cocked my head to one side, kissed at my reflection, 'yes girl, gorgeous and sexy, that's what you are.' I smiled a coy smile for me. I thought of Larry wishing he was here now, he would definitely appreciate this. I thought I heard a knock on the rear door, I listened.

"Hello, are you in Mrs Bexley?" A voice shouted.

It was Gary, and without thinking of how I was dressed, I called down to him, "Yes Gary, I'm up here." I heard the tramp of big feet on the stairs, I was still preening at myself. He knocked softly, and I went to the door, I couldn't invite him right in could I? Not the right thing to do.

I opened the door and smiled at him, I saw his eyes pop when he saw me as I appeared from behind it. And he looked so cute, his hair was gorgeously dishevelled, and a collarless T shirt, I didn't see what else he had on, all I was thinking, was, 'God doesn't he look just peachy!'

"I, er Wow Mrs Bexley, I erm was wondering, about er, my er," he was stammering, he looked so shy and bashful,and it played me right into his hands.

"Your card?" I finished for him.

"Er I, er, yes my card Mrs Bexley," he couldn't take his eyes off me. And it turned me on, knowing I was doing the same thing to him. "You look fantastic Mrs Bexley," he gabbled, falling over the words. " Do I?" I asked, knowing I did.

"Yes Mrs Bex..., you er, are er, just so erm, er beautiful." "Huh, is that all, just beautiful?" I teased.

"No Mrs Be..., I think you are so, er, what, erm, sexy, that's it, so sexy too!"

And that was where I became undone, I went to him and said. "Don't be so nervous Gary. I won't bite you, well not yet anyway," and I laughed and giggled.

He followed that up with, "You can bite me any time Mrs Bexley, Heather," he said with a confidence that belied his very recent demeanour of shyness and bashfulness. He approached me now, I took a deep breath, 'Heather, don't!' I warned myself. He put his hands on my shoulders, then they encircled me Mine went up automatically, I never even thought about it. Then he leaned down and kissed me, I kissed him back, and suddenly we were falling backwards to the bed. The bed I share nightly with my husband Larry.

I couldn't have stopped what was happening if Larry and Wanda had walked in, I was so wrapped up in the moment, I was totally aroused and up for some real serious fun. And was I going to get it from my daughter's boyfriend! I don't know where my top went, all I knew was he had a nipple in his mouth I was going of like sky rockets.

I heard him say, more to himself I think than to me. "No bra?" Then I felt a bang on my leg, and I knew what that was, his cock. How things were where they were I don't know. My top had gone, his T shirt was off, we were kissing madly and passionately. He was biting and sucking my nipples. And now he had his cock out, but I didn't have to wonder where that was going to end up in a few seconds.

Fingers were searching around my pussy now, sending me up the wall as one dipped in. My daughter's boyfriend seemed to know where to hit me, and shoot me dead. He stopped all of a sudden and looked at me, I think he must have realised I wasn't wearing any panties.

And that's when I felt the searing brutal thrust of his cock as his hard flesh bit deep into me, brushing all before it aside. His loins slapped mine and then I was being fucked, if three or four minutes had passed since he entered my room I might be exaggerating. His face went stone cold, it was beautifully contorted as he slammed at me.

Hands hooked behind my knees and I saw my feet appear above me. My feet were over his shoulders, I was bent in half and at his mercy. And then I got one of the hardest fuckings I have ever had in my life, if not the hardest. He slaughtered me totally, his cock was completely different to Larry's, maybe not bigger, if it was, it wasn't by much. No, it was the shape, I knew the head was bigger, because I felt it all the way in, and all the way out. It crucified me, I came in torrents as I lay beaten beneath him.

I could say I had to lay there and take it, but I would be lying, I wanted to lay there and take it I wanted to take as much as he wanted to give me. I came on him time after time, until I was cumming with nothing. The he unloaded into me, his hips crashed down one last time, and he held himself there and filled me from my chest cavity to my knees.

I was laden with his cum, and mine was now mixed in with it too. He leaned down and kissed me lovingly and passionately. It was a real tender kiss and I liked that, consideration is a big part of making love to me. And I liked his worship of me. Moving one arm and then the other he let my legs down, and Gary moved right in on me. He was showing love and tenderness, and it was because of that, that he got me again half an hour later.

We lay there hugging, kissing, brushing lips, speaking without saying anything. But my hand slowly went looking fr him, I wanted to read his cock with my fingers and hand. And I learned it very well, it was a super cock, very well defined, and even now it was slack, the head was brought sharply into focus between my finger tips.

I love sex, I'm sure you might have guessed that, but I also love the afterglow of love making, and being sort of held down on my back while being long kissed is a favourite of mine, the long soft kiss is what does it for me. And Gary was extra good at it, I wallowed in it for ever. But all good things have to come to an end, even if only temporarily, and I had already been convinced that this was now a one off.

I decided to get in a better position, ie, on top of him, when I saw my skirt. It was soaking with his cum and mine, it was half hitched up my waist, but the hem was pussy level. And it was covered in it, it was in effect, ruined.

I changed right then, "God, my skirt!" I blurted out, "it's ruined, I'll have to go and buy another one. Larry will be expecting me to wear this at the weekend."

Gary shot off the bed, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he gabbled. I looked at him and laughed, he looked so boyish. "its okay honey," I told him, then I saw his lovely cock hanging down. I unhooked, unzipped and forgot about my skirt immediately.

I threw it over my shoulder, dropped to my knees in front of him and took him into my hot wet mouth. Even with all our cum on it, it tasted sublime. I am a confirmed cock sucker, I love it immensely. I soon had him rising to the occasion, I almost sucked it right off him. My hands were at his lovely young hairy balls. I scratched him underneath with my manicured nails, making him groan.

It was pointing right into my mouth now, the head had swelled to a gorgeous size, and was definitely bigger than Larry's. The pronounced ridge was terrifically sharp, as I pulled at him with my teeth. I drove at him, but knowing he had just cum would make it difficult from here to make him cum again. My knees started to hurt, so I got up, and pushed him backwards on to my bed.

As he went over, he grabbed me and pulled me with him, he was on top of me again. And his cock battered all before it as he drove in and hammered his wonderful weapon back in me. I had no way of getting out from under, and he knew it. Anyway, I didn't want to by now. That billiard ball knew what was going on, it had me good! To say I suffered wouldn't be exactly true, but suffer it I did

It was fantastic, getting smashed again inside of thirty minutes, and it was more than unbearable, it was unbearably wonderful. I had more orgasms. He took what must have been about fifteen minutes to cum again, and he unloaded more copious amounts of hot steaming cum into me.

Now I did fall back, if that was possible, and I had to admit that, while he was totally different to my Larry, he was better too. I didn't like to admit that to myself, but I had to, Larry was good, but Gary was better, unless it was the illicitness of what we were doing that made it seem so?

Kissing him softly, biting his neck, nibbling his ear, I said to him. "Gary you need to go baby, but you can call in the morning, early if you like, just so you can look for your card again okay?" I told him. He thought for a moment, then said. "I'll be around as soon as Wanda has gone to school, I'll have to make a thorough search of all areas to make sure I can locate what I'm after!" he sniggered. We kissed a lot, fondled a lot more, then he left.

I picked up my skirt and examined it, it was ruined for sure. I showered, and dressed and hurried into town and bought the said replacement. When I returned home I sat down. The enormity of what I had done crossed my mind. I had actually and thoroughly been unfaithful for the first time to Larry. And astonishingly I felt wonderfully alive and vital about it.

My insides felt as if I had been shovelled up and dug out, such was the breadth and ferocity of Gary's cock end. And, I told myself, "It's a damn good job you are on the pill Heather, he'd have you knocked up in a heartbeat if you weren't!" That night instead of being a bit off with Larry, I had him in bed early and i gave him a right seeing to, he loved it. And to be honest so did I. Although it was hard sometimes to keep my mind off Gary's WMD!

Larry went to work, Wanda went to school, and ten minutes later there was the knock on my door. I was all done up and ready this time. I had no guilt feelings, only apprehension of being caught. What I was about to do, and this time, knowingly, I was being royally unfaithful.

I opened the back door, let him in, and he had me bent over before I could say hello. He kissed me, I kissed him back. "Gary," I said, "upstairs, let me lock up first." I broke away, patted his lovely bum and locked the door, the others were already secure. We struggled up arm in arm, fingers and lips doing things.

I was as hot as I ever could remember about getting cocked, and by the cock that was still hot in my mind from yesterday. I had it out before we got to my bedroom, I threw him on to the bed, dove on him and got his beautiful cock in my hand. He reached for me, but I said, "Whoa there boy, down!" I put my other hand on his chest and pushed, he lay back for me.

"My turn now Gary, "I told him, I got the hot hard rod in my hand and glided up the shaft, the side of my thumb and first finger hit the underside of that ridge and stopped. It felt like my fingers were hitting the underneath of a car tyre. I let them part a little and then slide over. I was into a rhythm very quickly, but this wasn't the objective. I wanted to inspect him completely, and when I'd done that. It was going into my mouth and I was going to finish him off. I was truly going to blow his head off!

I looked at him lying there he was on top of the world, the beautiful mother, of his beautiful girlfriend was giving him a much needed hand job, and to be followed, as yet unknown to him, by the best blow job he had ever had, bar none! I admired the bright red purply spongy , velvety head greatly, it really was gorgeous.

I was wondering if I might need some sort of armour plating in my throat to stop him blowing a hole through the back of my head when I made him cum for me. I settled down and started, he moaned in utter appreciation. His hand went into my hair, I expected that though. This was woman versus boy, no contest, I was declared the winner before I got him in my mouth.

And in moments his hips were twitching, his hand gripped me on and off. I gave my teeth some supremacy and well as my tongue and lips. But if he thought he could get away, he would never be more wrong. I sucked and jacked, and knew within moments he was about to explode. I felt that first throb, the pulsations, the heating up, the hardening. He body was readying him for the eruption he couldn't control or stop.

Suddenly both hands were on my head, his hips left the bed and I went with it. I felt the surge up his cock through my hand. And I was ready, it was a good job I was too. If that had come as a surprise I would have got knocked off him. The first bucket load hit me, and even then I had to force myself to hang on. It was so hot and steamy, gloriously lumpy, and as thick as a good mushroom soup should be.

I swallowed and gulped, I was not going to lose this, I held my mouth on him, with his help of course. And had my fill, I wouldn't need anything else to eat today. I ate all he had to serve, and slowly I overcame him, he was flat down on the bed now. And I raged at his cock getting everything out I could suck. My hands and finger nails were having fun with his balls, and underneath, in that nice little place men like to be tickled and scratched, right between his ass and ball sac.

When I had finished I let my head rest on his lower abdomen, but kept him in me, giving him little sucks and licks. The taste of was different to my Larry, he even tasted youthful, powerful, and boy manly. Eventually I came up for air, and slid up then nestled my face into his neck.

"Okay" I asked him, "was that good Gary, did you like it?" Knowing already what his answer would be.

"Heather," he mumbled, "that was the most magical thing that's ever been done to me, a first honestly, wonderful, I loved it." I of course beamed with pride, and a lot of pleasure, because I had loved it as much as he had but for obvious different reasons.

Suddenly for no reason, Larry's face, followed by Wanda's face popped into my mind. I knew what we/I was doing was wrong, Gary could get away with it. He would lose Wanda probably, but he'd get over that. But I, I would likely lose everything, my life, my husband,(likely) my home, everything.

'Fuck it' I said to myself, 'I'm having this all day, and everyday, and for days to come as well.' His cock and body was too good to give up after this so soon.

I played with him, his recovery powers were as nearly all fit young men are, instantly! I climbed over him, I had to fuck him, I love fucking my man. I was looking at him as I slid over and down. I wished I could have him tied down and helpless, I would drive him insane if I got the chance. The desire for power over him was irresistible.

"You are the most beautiful woman I know Heather," he said, "so gorgeous, sexy and utterly loveable."

"I'm only the most beautiful one you know, Huh, is that all?" I teased and sat back on him.

"No, no, no, you are the most beautiful and sexiest woman on earth, that's what you are, totally irresistible to all men, and especially me." "That's better, now for that you will be rewarded, my little boy," he smiled happily at me, as he should! How can a young man refuse this from a sexy beautiful woman like me?

I lifted and dropped myself on him, then leaned forward and we kissed, my ass rode up, I pressed back down and I was away, I dropped my head on his chest and I began to fuck him, screw him, make love to him, call it what you will. But it was I that was doing it, and I was doing it, and him, my way.

12