A Sexy Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotLisaG
HotLisaG
216 Followers

We all fell back onto the bed. Denise and Kelly continued kissing, and I slid down kissing their bodies along the way. I kissed down my sister’s beautiful flat stomach to her crotch, and started licking her pussy again. It was completely shaved except for a small triangle of blond hair just above her slit. Her scent once again filled my nose exciting all of my senses.

I lavished her sweet creamy cunt with my tongue, and ran my hands up to her chest. I looked up and saw that Kelly had positioned her pussy right over Denise’s mouth. It was incredibly sexy to watch my sister licking Kelly’s pussy, knowing it was her first time doing it. Denise then reached down and pulled my face tighter into her crotch as Kelly began humping her pussy on Denise’s face.

I could tell my sister was about to cum, and I wanted all she had to give. She clamped her legs around my head and forced her crotch into my mouth almost smothering me. It was the second time in one day that I made another girl cum with my tongue. I thought to myself, “I could really get used to this.”

“I want to taste her sweet nectar too.” Kelly moaned.

So, Kelly and I switched. She dove into my sister’s dripping pussy, as I lowered mine onto her open mouth.

“Mmmmmm, I love the way you smell sis.” She said, as she slipped her tongue deep inside of me.

The room was now permeated with the sounds and odors of sex. All the moaning, and tongues licking pussy, was so damn sexy, I could have cum by that alone. But, when I looked down and saw my older sister’s pretty face in my crotch, I lost it. My orgasm welled up inside of me, and exploded from my body through my pussy. I had heard of girls actually squirting when they came, but I had now idea I was capable of doing it. I think Denise thought I had peed in her mouth, but when she realized what it was, she closed her eyes and sucked it all out of me.

Kelly had retrieved her dildo and had been working it in and out of Denise. My sister had raised her legs allowing Kelly to really fuck her with it. Kelly then pulled it out and handed it to me. I sucked it off as I rolled off of my sister’s face to lie on the bed to recuperate. Kelly then climbed up on the bed and straddled Denise’s crotch with hers. They were grinding against each other, and it was a beautiful sight to see the two prettiest pussies in the world mashed together in lust filled delight.

They were both working up to mind blowing orgasms. They were humping against each other like crazy when Denise’s orgasm hit her. She went stiff as she grabbed Kelly around the waist to hold her pussy tight against Kelly’s. Kelly was a close second. As her orgasm ripped through her body and she began moaning and screaming out loud. They both collapsed next to me in post-orgasmic bliss. We laid there for about a half hour when we heard the front door open. It was Mom and Dad returning from the store. We slowly got up and got dressed, and went down stairs as if nothing had happened. It had been quite a surprising day indeed.

HotLisaG
HotLisaG
216 Followers
12