A Sexy Trip to Wrestlemania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Koslov." Jacki replied, shaking his hand.

"Well kids, I'd better get out of here, so I can go home. I'll just leave you two alone. Take good care of her there Vlad." With that, Batista snatched up his own stuff and left the locker room.

"So you are familiar with Russian language?" Vladimir asked her as he sat down on the bench beside Jacki.

"I recognize the sound, but I don't know the meaning of any of the words yet." "I do like the sound of it. My fiancé Tony sometimes talks Russian to me when he makes love to me." "It's a very beautiful language."

"Yes. Russian is nice language. You ever see Russia?"

"No. Tony has been to St. Petersburg, and he promises that he will take me there in a few years. I've seen TV shows about it on the Travel Channel and I can't wait to see it for myself."

"You will enjoy very much. It is a very beautiful city, and you are a very beautiful woman."

"Oh, thank you Vladimir. That's very sweet." Jacki smiled and touched his hand.

"It's true. You are beautiful in the Russian style. Full-figured and natural. That's what Russian men like." "You like the look of Russian men?"

"Yes. Very much."

"Would you like to see what a Russian looks like without clothes?"

Jacki turned bright red at this, but nodded. Vladimir stood up and pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his broad chest and abs. Noting her approval at his figure, he flexed his muscles a few times before reaching down to the front of his jeans to unfasten them. Hitching his thumbs into his belt loops, Vladimir pushed them down and stepped out of them. Then he pulled down the plain white jockey shorts that he wore underneath, and cast them aside as well. Jacki's eyes traveled up and down his body, taking it all in before her gaze fastened onto Vladimir's penis. It looked a lot like Tony's. The color was a rich, dark pink, almost brown. It was a nice seven inches long and just thick enough. All around it was a coat of thick brown curls. Unable to stop herself, she reached out to stroke the hair. Sure enough, it felt a lot like Tony's hair. Soft and silky.

Vladimir was surprised at her boldness, but he didn't mind. "Perhaps, I can touch her next." He thought to himself. He just might get his wish after all. Turning around slowly, he let her get a good view of his backside. The muscles on his back and buttocks were tight and trim. They rippled slightly as he moved. Jacki noticed too, that Vladimir's legs were also quite beautiful for a man's. "He has the body of a fine sculpture." She thought. Already she could feel herself getting aroused again. "What's the matter with me?" She wondered. Vladimir turned again to face her and one glance into her eyes, he could see that something was troubling her.

"What is wrong?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just feeling a bit funny you know."

"I think I know what is wrong. I am arousing you." "That is nothing to be ashamed of. I have aroused many women before and I always give them good pleasure. Perhaps I may pleasure you now?"

It didn't take long for Jacki to give in. As Vladimir's strong hands gently caressed her body, his lips tickled her ears as he whispered erotic sounding Russian words into them. Jacki didn't have the slightest idea what he was saying, but she liked it anyway.

Soon she was lying on the bench again while Vladimir began to kiss and lick around her thighs before burying his face in that soft, warm hair. "Ahhh. Very nice." He whispered before he parted her lips to see the pink insides. Ever so slowly and tenderly, he licked and fingered Jacki into one climax after another. Vladimir was astonished, the first time he felt her squirt into his mouth, but he didn't mind it. The smell and taste of her was rich and sweet. As wonderful as the feeling was, Jacki wanted more and was soon begging Vladimir to enter her.

That was an offer he couldn't refuse. Quickly, he rummaged around in his pants' pockets until he found his wallet. Taking out a condom from inside, he rolled it on and prepared to mount her. Not wanting to hurt her, he went slow in entering her and paused to allow her body time to get used to having him inside. When Vladimir sensed that Jacki was ready, he began to thrust in and out of her. Although Vladimir was rough inside the ring with his opponents, he was gentle in his lovemaking. Waves of pleasure crashed over Jacki over and over, leaving her gasping for breath. Soon she felt her hardest climax yet, and as it came, she shrieked Vladimir's name over and over. Her climax set off his own as the walls of her vagina gripped his penis strongly, squeezing it. With a grunt, he came and filled the condom as full as it could possibly be. Then he paused and held her gently until he could pull out.

Afterwards, Vladimir fetched some wet washcloths so they could wipe themselves off. As they were doing this, Carlito and his baby brother Primo walked in.

"Jesus! Looks like we missed a hell of a good show back here!" They exclaimed in unison.

Both Carlito and Primo gazed hungrily at Jacki, who was still sitting naked on the bench. Vladimir, who was getting back into his clothes, paused for a moment so he could introduce them to her. "I must get ready to leave. You two show her good time like Mr. McMahon wants." After thanking Jacki, Vladimir kissed her hand and walked outside.

"Oh we'll show you a good time. Right Primo?"

"You've got that right Carlito."

The two brothers wasted no time in stripping off their clothes. Soon they were double teaming Jacki. Having her kneel on her hands and knees on the bench, Carlito stood at her head and filled her mouth with his cock, while Primo stood behind and stuffed his own cock deep into her pussy. This went on for a few minutes before the brothers changed places.

"She's a fine piece of ass, isn't she bro?" Carlito said to his brother while he thrust himself deep into Jacki's pussy.

"Best I've ever had." Primo replied. When Carlito felt he was about to come, he quickly pulled out and ran over to his brother.

"I'm about done. Let's jerk off and give her a good facial. Want to?" He said panting to Primo.

Primo agreed, and soon both brothers were pulling furiously at their cocks. Soon, both cocks twitched and sprayed cum all over Jacki's face. She tried to catch most of it in her mouth, but it was too much for her.

"Thanks babe." Carlito gave her a quick slap on the behind before he left.

"Yeah, look us up next time you come to a show." Primo said.

On the way out, Carlito and Primo ran into another pair of brothers. Kane and The Undertaker were on their way into the locker room to shower and change.

"What are you two so happy about?" Kane asked.

"Dude, there's a chick in there that you can do whatever you want with. One of the fans. We've just got done nailing her. Plus, she's already done it with Koslov, and he said she was screwing Batista first. He stood there and watched them." Carlito said laughing.

"It's the truth man. You guys should give her a shot. She's the best!" Primo said.

With that the two of them left Undertaker and Kane standing there speechless. Kane and The Undertaker looked at each other silently for a moment and shrugged. Why the hell not? It had been a long night for both of them, and this was as good a way to wind down as any.

Jacki was trying to clean herself off when the Brothers of Destruction walked in. As she got a good look at the Undertaker and Kane, she shivered and her eyes grew wide. The two of them were even more intimidating in person. Her blue eyes darted nervously from Undertaker's black ones to Kane's bi-colored ones.

"Umm. Hi." She finally stammered.

"Hello. I assume you've heard of us since you are quaking with fear. Who are you?" The Undertaker spoke in a gravely deep voice.

"Jacki. I'm the winner of the Ultimate fan contest."

"Pleased to meet you Jacki. Now I'm going to get straight to the point. My brother Kane and I are going to screw you just like those two did earlier. It won't do you any good to fight us, because we'll hold you down and take what we want by force if we have to." The Undertaker said in a firm voice.

Jacki gazed at him and knew that he meant what he said. She couldn't fight them even if she wanted to. Both men were far too large and powerful. Besides, some little part of her wanted it just as bad as they did. Instead of both of them doing her at the same time, they each took a turn with her. The Undertaker went first, sitting down on the bench and letting Jacki straddle his lap. After inserting his eight inch cock into her dripping wet snatch, he bounced her up and down and squeezed her tits while Jacki rode his cock for all it was worth. Soon he was filling that snatch up with cum. As he spurted, The Undertaker did his trademark look of rolling his eyes back into his head and sticking out his tongue. Then he plucked Jacki off of his wilting prick and sat her back down on the bench.

Kane liked it from behind, so he helped Jacki into that position before he mounted her. Just as he was getting ready to stick his prick inside, he noticed a long string of blood tinged cum ooze out of Jacki's hole. Quickly, he caught it with his fingers and held it in front of her mouth to lick off. Jacki did so willingly and then she nudged her rear-end against Kane so he could enter her. He mounted her and soon was giving her a real good banging. As good as it was, Jacki was beginning to feel quite sore and very tired. She hoped she could go back to the hotel soon. She wanted to take a bath and go to bed. Kane too shot his load inside her and then the two of them left her alone. Jacki thought she could leave now but that was not to be.

More and more superstars kept coming in so she could service them. First Rey Mysterio, Then Miz and Morrison. Finley came in with his son Hornswoggle. Poor Hornswoggle didn't last long. His little penis shot cum all over Jacki's pussy just as he was starting to enter her. At one time, Jacki got four horny pricks at once when Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase came in with Randy Orton and Manu. She felt like she was going to be ripped apart when the World's Strongest Man; Mark Henry came at her. After he was done, Mark Henry asked her how she enjoyed her first taste of sweet, dark, chocolate. On and on it went until it seemed like every superstar on the WWE roster had taken a crack at her. All the men at least. Jacki didn't know what the Divas were doing at that moment, and really, she didn't care. Finally HHH came in with Shawn Michaels. The two of them looked at each other.

"We really shouldn't do this. We are married men you know." HHH said to Shawn.

"Yeah. Probably shouldn't do anything with her. But....Randy Orton's married, and he didn't waste any time putting the shoes to her." Shawn replied. "Plus, I think Jacki is a big fan of ours. Is that right Jacki?"

"Yes, I am. Out of all the superstars, you two are my favorites Shawn."

"See? I was right. So really, we wouldn't be doing anything wrong. I'm sure our wives wouldn't mind. Besides, I'm sure as hell not going to say anything." HHH listened to what Shawn Michaels was saying as he considered it all for a moment. Finally he grinned and said, "Well if everyone else went ahead, we might as well join the party."

So Jacki got double teamed by DX. HHH and Shawn Michaels showed her they could fuck as well as they could wrestle.

After they had left, the one person who hadn't yet been with Jacki strode in. It was Mr. Vince McMahon.

"Well now. Looks like you've been getting to know my superstars quite well. Did they show you a good time?"

"Yes sir, Mr. McMahon."

"Excellent. That's what I like to hear. Perhaps you would like to service me before you go?" "I know you're sore, so I'll make it worth your while. Besides the things I've already given you, I'll throw in free tickets for you and Tony to any WWE show you want to see, anytime. Plus, two million dollars of my own money. I know a lot about you Jacki, and I know that you could use some financial help.

Jacki considered his offer. It was true, her and Tony could use the money. The two of them were working like dogs, just trying to make ends meet. One more time wouldn't be too bad if it would help her and Tony out in the long run. So she said yes to Mr. McMahon. Only Mr. McMahon didn't want to do it in the normal way. Instead, he took a container of Vaseline off a shelf, slathered the stuff onto his cock, and stuck his cock right up Jacki's ass!

Jacki sure wasn't expecting that ,and she gasped in surprise and pain. She tried to get away, but Mr. McMahon held her fast until he was done. Luckily it didn't take him long to cum, and he filled her bowels full of it. Then he walked Jacki over to the showers, cleaned her up, and got her back into her clothes. After Mr. McMahon escorted her back outside the arena, Jacki got on her cell phone and called Gus.

"My goodness! I was getting worried about you Miss!"

"I'm sorry Gus, I know it's late. I was having a good time getting to know all the superstars after the show."

"Oh, I see. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I'm on my way to pick you up."

Jacki nearly wept tears of joy as she saw Gus pull into the parking lot. Wincing in pain, she hobbled over to the limo and climbed inside. Gus noticed that she was walking funny, and he knew the reason. This wasn't the first female fan that he had seen like that, and he knew it probably wouldn't be the last. When it came to getting to know the superstars, they lucky girls would know them quite well indeed. He handed Jacki an ice pack to sit on.

Back at the hotel, Jacki drew a bath and sighed with relief as she sank down into the soothing, cool water. After soaking her sore private parts for a time, she then changed into her nightclothes, and then climbed into bed. Jacki thought about ordering supper, but soon fell fast asleep. When Jacki flew home the next day, Tony met her at the airport. They were both glad to see each other again.

"I've missed you so much my snuggle bunny." Tony told her later at home. "Did you enjoy your little vacation?"

"Yes, It was all very interesting, but I'm glad to be home. I've missed you too."

While Jacki shared a lot of details about her trip with Tony and her parents, she never said anything about the special treatment she got after the show. After all, such treatment is only reserved for the biggest fans of the WWE.

12