A Sexy Weekend In Spain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

Susie groaned as she came. It seemed to go on forever, her body hotter, more alive, than ever before. She wanted her Dad to fuck her harder and harder, not caring if it hurt. So she told him to, told him to fuck her, told him to fuck her hot cunt. She barely recognised her own voice as she cried out to him, as she shouted to him, telling him what she wanted, what she needed.

He fucked her hard, his hands underneath her ass now, holding her to him, her pussy offered up to his driving cock. Her breasts bounced deliciously on her chest as she lay in front of him, her arms thrown back over her head, her body laid out before him.

She came again and again, her body on fire as he fucked her, as he threw back his head, as he came, as his balls tightened and his cum erupted inside her. Susie was almost sobbing with pleasure as she felt him tense, felt his release, felt his hot cum inside her. She reached for him, clinging to him as he clung to her, his cock, her pussy, throbbing together as they came, as intense pleasure tore through them as if they were one.

Slowly, they relaxed and Ian's cock slipped from his daughters aching pussy. They wriggled up the bed together. Susie slipped her skirt off, and they lay naked in each others arms. They talked a little, but mostly they just enjoyed each others company, biding their time, knowing there was more to come.

Later, they made love again. Susie was lying on her front, while Ian was on his side, running his hand slowly up and down her back, following the contours of her body. His hands ran up and over the soft curves of her ass, his stroking gradually ceasing as she parted her legs so that he could slip his fingers between her cheeks and down to her waiting pussy. His cock grew hard against her, lying hot against her thigh, as his fingers played lightly over her clit and pussy.

He moved over to kneel behind her as she drew herself up onto her knees. He looked down at her ass for a moment as she wiggled it deliciously at him, her pussy wet and open to him between her soft thighs. He shuffled closer to her, his cock rigid in front of him. Susie arched her back and pushed her pussy towards him as his cock nudged against her. He held her hips, his thumbs rubbing across the firm flesh of her cheeks as he slipped his cock inside her.

Susie let out a deep, satisfied sigh as he entered her, as his thick cock filled her pussy once again. He fucked her slowly, gently, listening to the sound of her soft moans as his cock moved inside her.

Susie rested her head on the pillow, her moans muffled as she felt her Dad's cock slipping easily in and out of her body. He felt so big, so hard inside her. She loved the feel of him, the power of his cock. She wanted him to fuck her harder, but her pussy felt a little raw from the hard fuck he'd given her earlier. Even the thought of that sent waves of pleasure through her, let alone what his cock was doing to her now. She reached underneath her body and rubbed her tender clit softly, swirling her finger tip around the rubbery nub of flesh in little circles.

Ian could feel the pressure of Susie rubbing herself as his cock glided in and out of her hot, wanton pussy. He felt her body changing under him as her climax built inside her. He traced his finger tip lightly over her tight little hole as it winked at him. He rubbed harder, before quickly licking his finger to give it a little lubrication and pressing it even harder against her.

Susie froze, and then moaned, and then pushed back against his finger as it slipped into her ass. She couldn't believe the sensations she was feeling as her Dad's finger moved in her ass. She rubbed her clit harder, as he fucked her ass in time to his cock fucking her pussy. She came quickly, pain and pleasure pouring through her as Ian fucked her harder and deeper.

He heard her cry out through the mist of pleasure coursing through him, as a sharp pain shot through her. He pulled his cock out of her aching pussy, resting it against her firm cheeks.

"Don't stop," she cried in alarm, not caring how sore her pussy might feel.

Ian hesitated, his cock rubbing against her ass as he moved slightly. Susie froze again, suddenly very aware of his cock, of where it was, of what she wanted.

"Yes," she moaned, "Do it ... do it there ... fuck me there."

For a few seconds, Ian didn't know, didn't realise, what it was she wanted. But then he did – and his cock seemed to grow as Susie moved to point her ass at his cock. He leant forward against her, wanting only this.

He pushed down, his cock head pushing at her tight hole. At first, nothing happened, but then with a "pop" he was inside her, the wetness of her pussy juice guiding the way. Ian stopped so that they could both get used to the sensation – her to his cock invading her, him to the velvety tightness of her. He eased into her deeper, taking his time. She gasped.

"Don't stop."

He pushed harder, pressing against her until his cock was buried inside her, his balls resting against her pussy. He held still, waiting for her. She wriggled her bum, pushing back.

"That feels soooooo good," she whispered, "Now fuck me."

Ian pulled out, and then pushed back in, driving his cock into her. His balls banged against her, slapping against her wet pussy, adding a new dimension to their pleasure. Susie reached down and rubbed her own clit again. It seemed that in no time they both went over the edge, crying out as powerful orgasms racked their bodies.

He pumped his thick cum into her, holding his cock inside her. Her juices rushed from her as she came. Reaching down further, she grabbed her Dad's balls and rubbed them against her pussy, making them as wet as she was.

Ian collapsed on top of her, exhausted. He rolled to one side, taking her with him, his cock still buried inside her ass. She twisted her head around so that they could kiss – a totally fulfilled kiss. Slowly, she pulled away from him, his now soft cock slipping out of her. Susie rolled over and he pulled her tight to him. They lay in each others arms, kissing occasionally, happy to be together.

Later, Ian led Susie into the shower. They held each other, the water cascading over them as they washed each other, gently, lovingly. When they came out of the shower, Ian wrapped Susie in a huge white towel, and then led her back into the bedroom, a towel around his waist. He laid behind her, gently rubbing her dry as they drifted into a deep, fulfilled sleep.

It was early morning when Ian stirred. It was still dark, but very warm. Susie wasn't next to him. He got up, and went to the bathroom, spotting Susie out on the balcony as he passed. When he was finished, he went out to join her, still naked. Ian curled his arms around her from behind, and slipped his hands inside her gown to cup her breasts. She sighed, and wiggled her bum back against him, turning her head for a kiss.

They stood together for a while, watching the traffic far below, watching the sky light up as the sun started to rise. There were no other tall buildings around them, so they were both comfortable when Ian undid Susie's gown, and slipped it down her arms. She pushed her bum back against her Dad's hardening cock again, as he pressed back, pulling her close to him. He moved a hand down her body from her breast to cup her pussy, his finger slipping easily into his daughter's hot wetness.

Her bum pushed back to him again, and she arched her back, presenting her pussy to him. His cock slid easily between her thighs and into her body. Susie moaned softly as Ian stretched and filled her, his cock buried inside her, her bum hard against his body. He slid out of her until only the tip of his cock was inside her pussy, and then he was back inside her, fucking her with long, slow strokes.

Ian caressed her breasts, rubbing her erect nipples with his fingertips. He held her tighter, squeezing her breasts as he pulled her to him when his strokes became faster, harder. She slipped her hand between her legs, and cupped her mound, feeling his cock, slick with her juices, sliding between her fingers. Her moans – and his groans – got louder and more intense, matching the intensity of their bodies as they fucked, their hands, their hips, their bodies moving rhythmically as one.

Their cries echoed out into the morning air as they came, his cum pouring into Susie's body to mix with her own juices, before running onto her thighs as Ian continued pumping into her, prolonging their pleasure, their ecstasy.

She turned around and clung to him, their lips meshed together, their tongues slipping over each other. He held her firm ass, caressing her, holding her to him, wanting more as she reached for his cock and led him back to bed.

They were fully awake now. Susie spread herself out on the bed, stretching to show off her gorgeous, naked body to her Dad. He knelt beside her, running his hands all over her silky soft skin. She pulled his cock to her, sucking it into her mouth. Her tongue ran over his cock head as she tasted his cum and her juices on him.

Ian quickly responded to her attentions, his semi erect cock growing and hardening as Susie sucked and licked him. He knelt across her, and fucked her mouth gently. As he moved down her body, she wrapped her firm breasts around his cock, forming a deep valley for him. He moved again, this time between her legs. Their cum and juices were still wet and shiny on her thighs, and around her pussy, as he entered her again, her hot wetness enveloping him, sucking him into her.

He pushed himself deep inside her, and then held still as she massaged him with her pussy, his balls resting against her ass. Ian reached for her breasts and nipples again, teasing and caressing them. Susie's head was thrown back, her eyes shut as she put her hands on top of his, as they massaged her breasts together. Ian slipped his hands out from under hers, and touched her lightly all over her body. She pushed her hips up to him as he started to slide his cock in and out of her body.

They fucked gently, his long cock reaching deep inside her, their climaxes building slowly, sensually. Ian leant forward and kissed Susie as she came, their lips locked together as their tongues slipped and slid over each other. Ian held his cock deep inside as he came, his warm, thick cum filling her completely.

They slept again, his cock staying inside her for a while. When they eventually woke up, there was just enough time for a quick shower before breakfast. They were both quiet during breakfast, knowing that their time alone together would soon end.

They had arranged to book out of the hotel in mid-afternoon, so they spent the morning wandering around the city, enjoying the atmosphere, the warm spring sunshine, and just being together. Later on, Ian suggested they found somewhere for lunch. Susie stopped walking and turned to face him.

"I think we should go back to the hotel now," she told him quietly, squeezing his hand, before draping her arms around his neck and kissing him, softly, sensually, openly.

Back at the hotel, Ian led Susie straight to their room. They stood by the bed, very close together, very aware of each other's body. Susie stepped into his arms, her body pressing against him, her warmth radiating through the thin material of her dress.

They kissed, gently at first, and then more urgently. She ran her warm, wet tongue along his lips, slipping past them to toy with his tongue. She sucked on his tongue as he slipped it between her lips. He ran his arms down her back, reaching for her ass, cupping her small, firm buttocks, gasping when he found them naked, pulling her to him. She pressed herself to Ian, feeling his hard cock. Their kisses became more urgent, more erotic.

Pulling away from him slightly, she started to undo his shirt – slowly, a button at a time, all the while her eyes looking into his. She pushed the shirt off his shoulders, dropping it to the ground. Her hands ran over his chest, teasing his nipples, scratching him lightly with her nails. Still looking into his eyes she slid her hand down his chest, over his stomach and into the top of his trousers. He gasped as she squeezed his cock, before pulling her hand away.

Still looking at him, she dropped to her knees to pop his button, and ease his zip down. Sliding her hands into his waistband, she pulled his trousers and underwear over his hips, and down his thighs. His cock sprung up, standing out proud. She kissed the tip, but otherwise avoided contact with him, teasing him. He kicked his shoes off, so that she could remove his clothes. He stood naked as Susie came back up to kiss him, all the time being careful to leave his cock alone.

He turned her around, and unzipped her dress – slowly, kissing her shoulders as he ran the zip all the way down to the top of her ass. He slipped the silky material off her shoulders, and watched the dress fall down her slender body into a pool on the floor. She was naked apart from her stiletto sandals, her body glimmering in the subdued lighting.

Ian took her back into his arms, kissing the side of her neck, her ears, and reaching around to cup her breasts in his hands, gently rubbing her sensitive nipples. A moan escaped from her wet lips as she pushed back against him, his cock nestling into the crack of her bum.

Ian turned Susie around, and eased her back onto the bed. She stretched out, delighting in showing off her body to her Dad. He lay down beside her, their bodies barely touching as he kissed her, their tongues once again playing together. He kissed her eyes, her nose, her chin. Moving down slowly he ran his tongue along her jaw bone, kissing as he went, sucking on her ear lobe. He kissed down her neck, sucking gently at her throat, moving down slowly towards her breasts, running his tongue across her silky smooth flesh.

He looked down at her breasts, taking in her firm mounds, her hard, puckered nipples. He ran his hand over one breast, pausing briefly at her nipple, before continuing over her belly, towards her pussy. Susie moaned softly as his hand went lower. As his hand ran softly over her pubic hair, her legs opened slowly. He kissed her, feeling rather than hearing her gasp as his hand reached her pussy, as his finger rubbed at her clit, before running down her wet slit and into her body.

Ian moved down to her breast, drawing her erect nipple into his mouth, sucking on it, nipping it with his teeth. He sucked on her harder, drawing more of her breast into his mouth, sucking on her hard in time to the fucking movements of his finger. She cried out as his actions sped up, as her orgasm built inside her, as her body peaked. She reached down and grabbed his hand, pushing his fingers deeper inside her, holding them there.

He felt her pussy contract around him, her juices wet and warm. As she pushed her hips upwards, he drew her breast further into his mouth, and she came. Her mouth hung open as she cried out, her juices poured from her pussy, as pleasure and release ran through her. He kissed her nipple softly, teasing her just a little, helping her down from her high. She pulled his fingers from her, and sucked on them, tasting her juices.

He held her tight, kissing her, loving her.

"Thank you," was all she said.

He kissed her again as they lay on their sides, facing each other. Later, he kissed his way down her body again, pausing, teasing as he reached her pussy. She drew her knees, opening her legs, her body, to him.

"Please." She moaned.

Her pussy looked gorgeous. He could see her from top to bottom, her wet slit pouting to expose her small pussy lips. They were engorged from her excitement, much darker than the rest of her. He bent down and flicked his tongue over her clit, teasing it as it poked out from its tight little hood. He sucked on it, before running his tongue lower, over her pussy and then lower still. She pulled her knees higher, as he ran his tongue down her crack.

Ian moved back to her clit, and then to her pussy, licking her, sucking on her lips in turn, and then together. He pushed his tongue into her body, fucking her with it. She held her own breasts, pinching her nipples. He could he feel her orgasm coming. He sucked on her pussy, knowing what she liked, before tongue fucking her again. She reached down with one hand, holding his head to her, her pussy grinding against his mouth. He ran a finger towards her bum, rubbing her.

She cried out "Oh fuck," as she came, her pussy juices gushing into his mouth.

"Fuck me," she shouted, desperate to prolong her pleasure.

He quickly climbed back on the bed, and drove his cock into her. He pressed deep into her, holding his cock there while Susie squeezed her pussy around me. She came again immediately, pulling him tight to her, her nails digging into his flesh, her breasts crushed against him. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed around him, her body arching upwards.

She sank back onto the bed, gasping, her breasts flushed red, her body damp with excitement. He kissed her, her arms around his neck, his cock sliding slowly in and out of her soft, sexy body. They kissed as she got her breath back, as her thumping heart returned too normal.

Then they rolled over, Susie rising up to sit on him, his cock still buried inside her, to take control. He reached for her breasts, caressing them, teasing her dark nipples. She reached behind her for his balls, squeezing them, rolling them softly in her hand. She started to move, sliding her pussy up and down his cock, her movements getting faster, more intense.

He thrust up to meet her movements, matching her speed, her rhythm. She leant forward, her hands now above his head, presenting her breasts to him. He sucked on first one nipple, and then other, hard passionate sucks that drew her sensual breasts into his mouth. He thrust his cock deeper into her, meeting her hips driving down onto his length.

They both cried out as they came, a final, satisfying explosion coursing through their bodies. Susie collapsed on top of him, kissing him. They rolled onto their sides, his cock still deep inside her, clinging to each other.

They left the hotel quietly, reluctantly. Later, they sat on the plane home picking at the food they had been given. It was Ian who said what they were both thinking.

"Susie ... we can't ... not at home ...", his voice drifted off, not sure what else there was to say.

She was silent for a few minutes, knowing that he was right. She reached for his hand and squeezed it gently.

"I know," she told him.

It was a few minutes before she spoke again, before she looked up at him, a deliciously naughty twinkle in her eye.

"I bet Paris is lovely in the summer," she told him.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers