A Shadow at The Biograph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes daddy, yes!"

"Take me!"

"Take my sweet little pussy!" She begged him. He pounded her tight little quim with unrelenting lust before finally, he cried out like an animal. As John's thick cock exploded inside her, the hot rush of his cum filled her cunt and she felt every nerve ending in her body flood with pleasure. This time she saw stars and collapsed like a rag doll over the arm of the couch.

When she came to, John was nowhere to be found. Chloe got herself together and rushed to join the others, figuring she'd probably nearly missed the trolley again... Standing by herself in front of the theater she saw no one at all and the streets were strangely quiet. She thought to herself 'This time really done it, I've actually "missed the bus".' She stood there motionless for a moment, revisiting the events of the evening in her head. She smiled. Then she saw the flash of headlights and heard the roar of the trolley circling back around to pick her up. The crowd on board was rockus and loud. Susan grabbed her by the hand and pulled her aboard.

"Where have you been?" her friend demanded but didn't wait for an answer.

"Come over here, there's someone I want you to meet." Chloe could tell Susan was a bit tipsy when she leaned in close.

"It's Rob's friend." She whispered a little too loudly in Chloe's ear.

'Yeah, I've already met him...' Chloe thought to herself with a smile.

"Chloe, I want you to meet Dane. You know, Rob's friend. The one I was telling you about."

Chloe turned and found herself face to face with a man she'd never seen before.

A look of puzzlement fell across Chloe's face.

'If this is Rob's friend, then who was that back at the theater?' she thought.

For a moment she stood there bewildered.

Then, looking down, she noticed a flyer with John's picture on the floor of the trolley.

All the blood drained from Chloe's face and she suddenly felt faint.

The caption above his picture read:

Wanted Dead or Alive

John Dillinger

"Chloe, what's the matter?"

"Are you okay?"

"What happened to you back there?" Susan asked.

"You look like you've seen a ghost."

*

Afterword:

1) All historic facts about the Chicago gangster haunts are true except for "Jackrabbit's Bowling Alley". That is a place of fiction that simply helped the flow of the story.

2) I welcome all feedback.

Acknowledgment:

A special thanks to Red_Sky_Reader for her suggestions and brilliant work editing this story!

12