A Shared Wet Fetish Ch. 07 - Granny

Story Info
Me and Granny.
1.1k words
4.5
12.3k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

This is a true story as told to me by my friend, Jeff.

So, there I was, a guy in his late twenties, in love with an eighty year old woman, who was also his grandma.

I thought things might have slowed down a bit for her, but she seemed to be as rampant as ever, in fact she couldn't get enough.

After her 80th.birthday party, we spent a long night in a wet bed, then we got up and had a long soak in the bath.

"I think I was a bit naughty last night." She said.

"A bit! You were a dirty whore, pissing all over the place." I replied.

"Nothing new then." She joked.

"You really love piss fun, don't you?" I said.

"Yes, but you don't mind do you?"

"No, I love it. I always have with you." I replied.

"How did it start for you?" I asked.

"Well," she said, " when I was a little girl, I wet myself and I liked the warm feeling I got from having wet panties and as I grew up and had orgasms, pissing in my panties, while I fingered my cunt made them so much better."

"I love you granny." I said.

"I love you too, so much. You've never told anyone about us, have you?"

"No I wouldn't. It's so private and I know it's naughty." I replied.

"I love sex and with you, it's so exciting and special." She said.

We continued chatting for some time, sitting in the bath; eventually getting out and drying each other, intimately.

"I'm surprised that you still like my old body, with all the wrinkles and folds." She said.

"I hadn't noticed." I said, smiling, looking at the wrinkles around her thighs, her drooping belly and sagging bottom.

And not forgetting her still quite big breasts, which had now drooped downwards, but those nipples, still long, when erect and they did get erect often.

"What shall we do today?" She asked.

It was the day after the party, so it would have been a Sunday, so I suggested that we go to see my parents, who both had a day off from their demanding jobs.

We had a great day, including a traditional Sunday lunch and spent the rest of the day chatting.

Officially, I lived at home, but grandma said it was nice to have me stay with her and look after her when I'd finished work.

My parents were also grateful, that she was being looked after.

Nothing was ever said about what we did, it was after all, our secret.

In the evening, we went back to her house and inside the front door, grandma removed her dentures and we were soon kissing. Oh! Those kisses, I shall never forget them.

We went to the front room and sat on the sofa.

"It's been a nice day." She said.

I agreed.

"Oh! My feet ache. Give them a rub for me." She said.

She lifted her legs up, slightly apart, her skirt raised.

As I rubbed her feet, I got an excellent view of her stocking tops, suspenders and the bare flesh between the stocking tops and her panties.

The panties were damp, the light blue, darker where she'd leaked.

Grey hairs poked out from the sides of her panties and there was the familiar aroma of dry pee that I liked so much, rising from between her thighs.

"You're a sexy one." She said, "looking up my skirt at everything I've got."

"Well, you're showing it off. " I said.

We were playing a game she liked to play, a sort of sexual seducing game, where we talked about the sexy things we'd like to get up to, using naughty words, of course.

This is how a typical conversation would have gone, as I remember.

"I see you've dribbled in you're panties again." I said.

"M'mmm, I know. You're not complaining are you?"

"Fuck no." I said.

"I see you've got a bulge in your trousers." She said.

"My cock. You're going to get some later." I told her.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean." She replied, smiling, "What do you mean?"

"I'm going to stick it up your cunt." I replied.

"Oh! You naughty boy, talking to your grandma like that." She said.

"Fuck, you know you like it." I said.

"But, I'm you're grandma."

" I know you are, but you're also a fucking old whore."

"Oh! Dear me." She said, still smiling, playing the part of a dear old lady, not used to such a conversation.

"Before I fuck you, I'm going to lick your dirty old cunt, get a mouthful of your cunt juice and piss and then spit it in your mouth and make you drink it, you filthy slut."

"You shouldn't be talking to your grandma like that." She said.

I was quite excited at this point, I leant over and kissed her. Her wet kisses really turned me on, especially without her dentures in.

She dribbled freely. There was so much saliva flowing between our mouths, we were both able to swallow it.

As we exchanged saliva, I put my hand between her legs, feeling the shape of her cunt through the damp panties.

Feeling inside the elastic, I found her long open slit, sticky and wet and pushed my finger inside her open pussy.

Suddenly, and my finger was joined by her finger, she was masturbating herself with me.

She had a short orgasm and after a few minutes, we removed our fingers. She sucked her juice from my fingers, while I sucked it from her fingers, in itself, a very sexy act.

More kissing followed, during which she released my cock from my trousers and began to rub it hard, pushing my foreskin back.

Continuing the game, she said, "You've been very naughty to your grandma, making me feel very naughty too."

Saliva still dribbling from her mouth as she spoke.

"You're a filthy, smelly old woman, and I love you so much." I told her.

At that she leant down and my cock was in her mouth. I came and she swallowed my load, my softening cock never left her lips, as she continued sucking.

I eventually felt very sensitive and told her that I would piss. She kept sucking and I began to do it.

It made no difference to her. I did nearly a bladder full and she drank it all.

I think I called her a few names like slut, whore, tart and a few more.

She loved all the verbal abuse I could think of.

This is how our lives continued, for several more years.

There's more to come...