A Shave in the Spa

Story Info
She shows friend how good it is to go bare.
1.8k words
4.2
89.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been friends with Belinda for nearly 15 years. We didn't see each other all that often but whenever one of us needed something the other one was there. I was always attracted to Belinda and used her in my fantasies with my boyfriend when we discussed threesomes and I always felt that she had the same sort of feelings for me, The opportunity to explore these feelings further had as yet never arisen.

I decided that it was time we caught up so I gave B a call & invited her over for dinner and a spa. Our catch up nights always involve a lot of alcohol so it was an unsaid rule that she would stay the night. She arrived late in the afternoon with a bottle of wine & a let's party look on her face. "Where's Michael?" she asked as she walked in.

"At the football but he'll be home about 8 so we'll wait & eat together then" I replied. A look of relief flashed across her face & I asked her what that was for.

Blushing Belinda said "I was looking forward to seeing Michael half naked in the spa tonight, nearly thought I was going to miss out."

I laughed & said "Don't worry, he wouldn't miss seeing you either."

We started preparing dinner, laughing, joking & discussing what we had been up to. B told me all about her previous boyfriend & what a dud he was "I haven't had a decent fuck in about 6 months. How's your sex life going?"

"Fucking fantastic as usual. Michael never disappoints me and we are always trying new things to spice it up" I replied. "Really, what sort of things do you guys get up to?" She asked. "Anything from naked erotic spas to public places, the only thing we haven't tried that we are both dying to is a threesome." Belinda seemed happy with my response & didn't ask any more questions, we continued to chat about other things as the drinks started to flow.

While dinner was cooking I asked B if she wanted to have a spa before Michael got home & suggested that she get her bikini on. She shook her head & said "We don't need bikinis do we? That naked spa you told me about sounded very nice." "Great" I said "Why don't you get in & I'll grab us some towels."

When I got outside she was relaxing in the spa, eyes closed. I started to undress & when I turned around I saw her looking at me appreciatively. I hopped in sitting close so we could talk. B moved closer and asked me when I started shaving my pussy.

"When we first got together Michael asked if he could shave it in the spa - very, very erotic, ever since then I've had it waxed but I let Michael shave it occasionally because I love him doing it so much. It is so much better like this - very orgasmic if you know what I mean, you can get so much closer to each other. I shave Michael too so the skin on skin feeling is fantastic."

B went very quiet then & looked as if she wanted to ask me something but was too shy to. I asked her what she was thinking. She said "I've always wanted to have a bare pussy but never wanted to do it myself, my fantasy has always been for someone else to do it ................. someone female." Now it was my turn to go silent - all these thoughts were racing through my head. I knew Michael would be home in half an hour & if he walked in to me shaving Belinda's pussy it would blow his mind. I started hatching a plan to make this a memorable night. I let B in on my thoughts & she agreed.

I jumped out of the spa & went inside to grab what we'd need and to turn the dinner down as I knew this might go for quite a while & we'd be starving afterwards. I came back outside 5 minutes later with the shaver, cream (the edible type), container to rinse it off in & the most important item the video camera.

I told B to sit on the edge of the spa - completely out of the water & focused the camera on her so we could get a full view of the action. I hopped in the spa kneeling in front of her & spread apart her legs as wide as they would go with one leg down so the camera would see all. I asked her if she was completely sure about this & she answered me with a soft kiss on my mouth. It was so hot & tender, I'd never kissed a girl before & it was everything I had imagined it would be.

I grabbed the can of cream & completely covered all of her pussy. I then reached for the shaver & dipped it in the water to heat the blade up. I started very gently removing B's hair, starting at the top & working my way down avoiding her lips until the end so Michael could see the final bit. B was leaning back with her eyes closed I knew she was starting to get excited as her breathing became heavier & I could smell her wetness as it began to flow. I was getting quite excited myself but didn't want to be overcome with passion until Michael arrived.

I was getting close to finishing & thought that Michael wouldn't make it home in time but then I heard his car drive up & the front door close. I watched for him to walk into the kitchen where I knew he had full view of the spa outside & when he saw us the look on his face was one of pure lust.

I blew him a kiss & motioned for him to come outside & join us - I don't think he could get there fast enough. "Hi Baby" I said as he walked outside.

"What's going on here girls?" he smiled taking off his clothes & getting in the spa behind me.

"Well Belinda said she had never had her pussy shaved so I offered to do it for her, you are just in time to join in the fun." Michael slid his hands around me & started rubbing my pussy & I could feel his hard on pushing against my cheeks.

I moved the shaver closer to B's lips & her excitement increased & I could see her juices start to flow from her so I knew I should finish the shave & move on to the good bit. I removed the last of the hair & put the shaver aside & then told her to lay back while I removed the excess cream. She did as she was told & I started to lick the cream from her thighs where it had spread. As I licked & sucked around her pussy her enjoyment was becoming quite obvious & so was Michael's.

I decided to stop teasing her & give her what she desired & started to tickle her clit with my tongue as I did this Michael used his other hand to reach down & insert a finger into her anus. I was close to orgasm myself & as I started to nibble on B's engorged nub I felt Michael's cock push itself into my pussy. This was enough to put me over the edge & as my orgasm ripped through my body I sucked hard on B's clit & felt her juices really flow. I greedily licked them up & tongue fucked her as she came again. As both of our orgasms subsided B sat up and kissed me then Michael, thanking us both.

With both us girls having been satisfied for the time being we thought that Michael should get some pleasure too. He slid his cock out of me & we told him to sit on the edge of the spa where Belinda had been just a moment ago. I crouched down low so I could have easy access to his balls & anus & B set to work on his throbbing cock. Michael loved me tonguing his arse but he's never had the pleasure of me doing it & having his cock sucked at the same time. Belinda worked her magic on his cock & before long I felt his balls tense & watched B swallow nearly his whole load with just a small amount escaping which I kissed from her chin.

After we had all caught our breath we got out of the spa & went inside to eat. The atmosphere was relaxed & we didn't feel the need to put our clothes back on. After dinner I grabbed the video & we sat on the couch, myself in the middle of my two lovers. As we got to the part where I was sucking Belinda's clit she started to stroke my pussy. I saw her glance at Michael & he nodded his head encouraging her to go on - this was his ultimate fantasy watching a girl go down on me. B slipped off the couch & knelt between my legs. Michael started massaging my breasts & was stroking his shaft at the same time.

Belinda positioned my body so she could have access to my arse and my pussy & then she gently started kissing my thighs. Her tongue circled my cunt, darting up to my belly button & down to my knees & then she stopped her teasing & ran her tongue around my lips. It was so soft & tender yet very heated. B spread apart my cheeks & pushed her tongue into my arse as she tweaked my clit with her fingers. The sensation was fantastic, Michael was sucking on my nipples now & teasing them with his teeth while B was working on my clit.

I was close to cumming but stopped B for a second as I got off the couch & lay on the floor. I asked Michael to get behind B as she ate my pussy & to fuck her hard as she made me cum. He did as he was told & slid his cock into her soaking pussy from behind & started to fuck her. B started nibbling on my clit & sucking my juices again. I could tell she was about to orgasm and as she did she sucked hard on my clit. Michael must have been close too as he pulled out & shot his load over my pussy, giving B more to swallow as she made me cum.

We lay on the floor for a while just gently stroking each other as our orgasms faded away. Michael kissed me gently & told me how much he loved me. B spent the night in our bed with us & we made love through the night, sometimes it was just two but generally all three of us joining in.

The next morning as Belinda was about to leave I kissed her goodbye & we made plans to catch up again soon.