A Sheet out of Laundry

Story Info
Anna is rewarded for letting a friendly couple use her flat.
1.1k words
4.25
26.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys," giggled Anna, "could you, like, not fuck in my chair?"

Jack and Katie broke their kiss. Katie remained in Jack's lap, legs in pantyhose splayed wide. Both were out of breath.

"Sorry. Got carried away," said Jack.

"It's... been a while," giggled Katie. "We don't have a flat like you." They were college students. Jack and Katie bunked with a bunch of roommates each; only Anna, coming from a wealthier family, could rent solo.

"Yeah, you should let us sleep over sometime," said Jack. "When you're away. Or in. As you like."

Anna smiled, sipped her coffee. After a moment, she said: "Tell you what. I'm going out with the girls tonight. Want the keys?"

***

Anna unfolded the sofa and threw a clean double sheet over it.

"Ok, guys, you fuck here. Don't fuck on the chair, don't fuck on the table, don't fuck on the kitchen sink. Anything that drips, keep it on the sheet. Throw the sheet in the laundry when you're done."

Jack and Katie nodded solemnly.

Anna went to the bathroom. She emerged after half an hour, her blonde hair wet, lips dark red, wrapped in a towel down to her thighs. She rolled her eyes and squealed, "can't you at least wait until I'm gone!" Jack had raised Katie's pullover and pulled down the bra cup; only his index finger stood between Katie's nipple and Anna's gaze. Katie had cupped her fingers and caressed visibly hard Jack over his jeans.

"At least we're dressed," said Katie.

***

Jack and Katie heard the door close.

They had turned off the light. The room was lit only by the moonlight pouring in.

She kissed his neck as she undid his jeans and he put his hand under her skirt and caressed the place where a wet spot had leaked through her panties and pantyhose.

She lay on her back and he pulled off her pantyhose. "Like it?", she said.

"Fresh?", he asked.

"Yesterday," she said. "Smoother than your chin, I'd say. Like I expected you'd see it."

He lay next to her and they caressed and kissed and when two of his fingers slid inside her without resistance, she climbed on top of him.

He saw her silhoutte in the television screen behind her, bouncing on him, her hair flailing, back arching; and she began to moan and tense and he stopped resisting and released sperm inside her just as she began to throb.

After a few moments, they relaxed.

"You're still hard," she whispered.

"Then we'll have to go on," she smiled.

***

"So," asked Anna, over coffee at Danny's, "how many times did you guys, you know, like, cum?"

"I did... five? Five, was it, Jack?", said Katie.

"Five," Jack confirmed.

"Five. So Jack did six. I used my hand on him once."

"Yeah, six", said Jack. "Sorry about the sheet."

"Yeah, I saw," shrugged Anna. "It'll wash. Probably."

"You know, you seem into it," said Jack. "If you wanna, stick around next time. We don't mind, do we, Kat?"

Katie blushed and laughed. "Yeah, sure. We don't mind. Watch or join in?"

"You sick fucks are kinky," said Anna.

"Well," shrugged Jack, "you're the one asking these questions."

***

Jack and Katie lay on their backs. She pulled his foreskin up and down, strands of pre-cum sticking to her fingers. He put two fingers on her hood and flicked its edge up and down her swollen clit.

"Easy, babe," he muttered. "I'm close."

"Oh no, let's not ruin Anna's sheet again," she said. She rolled up and squatted above Jack and let his tip spread her inner lips.

"Can you see, Ann?" asked Katie. Anna sat in the chair, breathing heavily, one hand resting in her lap, her fingertips making gentle circling motions.

Katie slowly slid down and up and down, the couple moaning, Jack writhing underneath her, squeezing her buttocks, running his nails down her spine.

"Take a good look... I don't know how long... I'll be able to torture him like that," gasped Katie.

"Torturing yourself," said Anna.

"Fuck yes. Torture, I just wanna him fuck, fuck, fuck me deep," said Anna and dropped to her knees and began grinding hard.

"Tell me... what do I look like now?", gasped Katie.

"Fucking beautiful," said Jack. "Tall and slender. Fucking amazing legs. Whenever we fuck, I can't believe my luck a hot chick like you would fuck with me."

"Go on," moaned Katie. "Anna, like what you see?"

"I love your boobs," said Anna. "Perfect size, so firm, such hard nipples. Love how they bounce. I'm so envious."

"Fucking great boobs to squeeze. Ass too. Love your ass, all firm and perky, great for squeezing. My second favorite part of you," said Jack.

"What's... what's the favorite one?," asked Katie.

"Guys, look what you've fucking done to me," moaned Anna. She reached under her skirt and pulled her cotton panties down her legs and over her feet and tossed them on the bed. Katie grabbed the panties and unfolded them. On the front had a large wet patch. Katie pressed the panties to her face, took a deep sniff, then offered them to Jack.

"Wow," said Jack after a sniff. "Our Anna got horny."

"It's OK, darling," said Katie. "You can masturbate."

Anna hitched up her skirt and spread her legs and began caressing her swollen inner lips with a fingertip.

"So.. You didn't tell me what's your favorite?", said Katie.

"Your hot wet cunt. I love being inside your wet cunt and love when it throbs while you're cumming and love filling it with sperm."

"Oooooh," said Katie, and arched back, and tensed, and jerked, and relaxed.

"Did you cum?", moaned Anna.

"Oh yes," said Katie, her cheek resting on Jack's chest.

"More," whispered Anna.

Katie rose on all fours and Jack grasped his dick around the base and guided it in. For a while, no one spoke - there was just slapping and breathing and moaning and the bed squeaking and the chair creaking. Jack saw Katie's face reflected in the television screen, twisted with pleasure, hair stuck to her lips and her sweaty neck. He turned and looked into Anna's diluted eyes, saw two of Anna's fingers knuckle-deep inside, and smiled and pulled out and exploded - the first squirt reaching all the way to Katie's hair, the second lashing across her back; then spraying thickly over Katie's pussy and anus, and finishing in a big puddle on the sheet.

"A little memento on the sheet," he said and laughed.

Then Anna's crotch began to shake, and the shaking spread through her body, and she went to her knees and spread out on the floor, shaking. Eventually, she raised her head, blew away her hair, sighed, and said, "fuck."

She got up to her knees, pulled the skirt down, and asked, "so, anyone for coffee?"

"Sure," said the lovers.

"Liked it?", asked Jack.

"Fuck yes," said Anna. "I'm keeping that sheet outta laundry for a while."

"Next time," said Katie, smiling, "you join."