A Shemale Shock: A MILF Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and slid her cock in my open mouth as she kept talking. "Ever been fucked air tight, my slut?"

I had no idea what 'air tight' meant. When she pulled her cock back out of my mouth, which tasted of my cunt juices, I asked, "What is air tight?"

"Three cocks, three holes filled," she answered.

"Then I did do that in college, but only once," I admitted, the feeling of having a cock in both my cunt and ass at the same time had been over-the-top wild and had me coming over and over again... although the tequila had helped loosen my inhibitions (and my sphincter) that night. Tonight I hadn't had a drink in a week!

"You're an even bigger slut than I thought," she chuckled, sliding her cock back in my mouth.

It was ironic that ever since I'd turned eighteen I'd always been the one in charge... the one calling another girl a slut. Yet, the role reversal was exhilarating, just letting go, just allowing someone else to take control, just abandoning myself to the freedom of being a mindless slut.

She slowly fucked my face for a minute before she ordered, "Lie on your back."

I allowed her hard cock to slip out of my mouth as I lay back on the floor thinking it was an odd position to attempt anal. I did, however, have lube in my desk... for the rare time I fucked someone in the ass... which hadn't happened in a long time... a sexy pop star guest a few months ago if memory serves. I said, "I have lube in my desk."

"For what?' she asked.

"I sometimes entertain visitors," I replied coyly.

"Are you usually the top?" she asked, looking down at me with curiosity.

"Yes, always when it's anal," I nodded, looking up at her and her big cock swaying directly above me.

"Delicious," she said, amused, as she lowered herself over my face and then surprised me by sliding her cock into my mouth at the most surprising angle and position. She then added, as she began to face fuck me, her balls banging on my nose, "You may be the perfect little slut to recruit other sluts for me. Fancy yourself a lez-pimp?"

I pondered that possibility as her ball sac kept slapping against my nose.

And for a couple of minutes, she face fucked me and used my tits for balance. It was the roughest I had ever been treated in my life and I loved it.

When she pulled out, she walked over to my desk, found the lube and returned as she ordered, "Doggy position, my fuck pet."

I got onto all fours and felt her pour the lube on my ass... the way I usually poured the lube on a slut's ass... but this time I was the slut.

"Your daughter loves my dick in her ass," she revealed, as I felt a finger slide inside my long neglected back door.

"She does?" I questioned with a slight grimace, as a second finger was added, widening my hole... preparing it for her huge pecker... even though it seemed obvious in retrospect as I recalled Natalie taking it in the ass yesterday.

"Oh yeah, she's an anal nympho," she continued, as her fingers wiggled inside my ass. "I was about to ream her shit hole when I noticed you watching. I wasn't sure you were ready to watch your daughter get sodomized, but figured fuck it. You hadn't stopped the debauchery of your daughter yet, you were unlikely to do it when I plundered her asshole. You missed seeing the facial I photographed for you by only half a minute. And my next load half an hour later was spewed up her butt. The next cream pie I deposit there I'll let you retrieve and swallow."

"Oh my God!" I gasped, getting way more information that I needed about my daughter. I mean I'd known before yesterday she was sexually active, and yesterday I'd learned she was slutty like her mother in high school and as a college freshman, but that she preferred it in the ass to anywhere else was somehow still shocking... although not overly surprising if I would have thought about it and how easily she had taken Ocean's big dick up her butt yesterday.

"She usually bellows that when she comes from getting her shit hole reamed," Ocean bluntly added, as she pulled her fingers out of my ass.

"I can't believe it," I said, although I didn't doubt she was telling the truth. I hadn't been ass reamed, as she put it, in years, and yet here I was on all fours willingly being gaped for her teen cock.

"Oh, I imagine she won't believe this either," Ocean countered, as her cock pushed against my rosebud... and after a brief resistance... her cock filled my ass.

"Oh God!" I screamed, the pain coursing through me as my asshole was unnaturally stretched by her big, thick cock.

"Like daughter, like mother," Ocean quipped, as her cock kept boring deeper into my forbidden hole.

"So big," I said weakly, through gritted teeth as I dealt with the burning.

"Also what your daughter declared when I took her anal virginity," Ocean revealed.

And then her body was resting against mine.

Her cock was buried deep in my rectum.

She lay there a minute, thankfully allowing me to get accustomed to having a big trunk up my shit hole. Talk about your tree huggers!

She then said, "Now rub that twat as I slowly fuck your ass."

Wanting some pleasure to distract from the pain I was feeling, I quickly obeyed.

And as she slowly fucked me, I rubbed my clit.

As she slowly fucked me, the pain started to fade.

As she slowly fucked me, pleasure began to emerge... slowly at first... like a meandering snail out for a leisurely stroll ... but eventually the pleasure overtook the pain as I slid a couple fingers inside my wet snatch. Okay, this was going to work for me.

"Your daughter has her best orgasms from anal," Ocean said. "I bet that's another like daughter, like mother thing."

"I don't know," I moaned, "but I think I'm going to find out," as I tried to time my front door fingering with her back door thrusts.

After a few more slow thrusts, she said, "Alright, time to ream your round rim."

I was surprised at how disappointed I was when she pulled out and my ass was suddenly empty, just as I was getting used to having it full.

She stood up, and ordered, "Bend over the couch."

At first I was confused by the order, until she added, "Put your hands on the couch cushions and showcase that firm ass of yours."

"Oh, okay," I nodded, now understanding what she was requesting.

As she put her hands on my hips, she asked, "Ready to really get reamed?"

"God, yes," I answered, "ream my shit hole like you ream my daughter's."

"Good girl. That's what I want to hear," she said, as she slid her cock back in my ass.

She moved her hands to my lower back and began slamming into me... the anal prep now completed.

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole," I moaned, getting turned on by giving up my ass to a shemale teenager.

"I'm going to be fucking this whenever I want," she said, as her body slammed into mine.

"It's yours whenever you want it," I offered, not thinking of the future, but only the present.

"Good ass slut," she approved, as her cock kept reaming me.

For a couple of minutes, maybe more, she fucked me in this position.

Then she pulled me up, pushed me against the wall and fucked my ass in a new position... one that oddly didn't allow her to get as deep... although my knee took a beating banging again and again against the wall.

Then we were back where we started.

She sat back on my couch.

I sat on her cock... although this time in my ass... reverse anal cowgirl. A position where I controlled the penetration and the pace.

Horny and wanting to come like a cheap anal slut... I devoured the whole cock up my butt and rode her like my sexual life depended on it.

"Oh yeah, ride my cock with that tight asshole," she moaned, as I rested my hands behind me on her shoulders for balance and her hands held my ass.

"Oh God, I'm going to come soon," I moaned, after a couple dozen bounces of anal rapture.

And after a couple dozen more bounces, my third orgasm cascaded through me. "Oh fuck!" I screamed.

"Another ass slut swims home," Ocean quipped, before adding, "indeed, like daughter, like mother."

I collapsed forward off of her and onto my back on the floor as the orgasm ripped through me.

To my surprise, Ocean straddled my chest and ordered, "Get your cum, slut."

I reached for her dick with one hand while I moved my other hand to my cunt to rub myself as my orgasm continued.

In just a few pumps, the second facial of the night splattered my face.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah," Ocean grunted, as she finished unloading all over my face.

I looked up once I was done getting my facial cream and smiled, "God, you shoot loads."

"It's a gift," she shrugged.

"Yes, it is," I smiled. "Thank you."

Once she got off me, she began dressing and said, "Next weekend is the sex party."

"Oh," I said, now recalling that.

"I'm either taking you or Nat," she said.

"Take me," I said, not wanting my daughter going to a sex party.

"Well, aren't you an eager beaver," she smiled, already dressed.

"Can I assume the sex party is discreet?" I said, my face feeling heavy with cum.

"Of course," she nodded, as she headed towards the door.

"Okay," I agreed, as I stood up, suddenly watching nervously as she pulled out her phone.

"Smile," she said, as she snapped a picture.

"Please no," I pleaded.

"Just for my own wall of cum," she smiled, as she headed out adding, "time to go and deposit a load in someone you know very well, Mommy-slut."

As she walked out, I quickly went behind her to close the door, knowing everything had changed.

A moment of weakness... seeing a shemale naked... and I was no longer in control.

Fuck!

What had I gotten myself into?

The end... for now.

Coming one day perhaps... if people want to read more about these three characters:

A Shemale Shock: An Incest Threesome

Sandra and her daughter share a big shemale cock... and perhaps each other.

A Shemale Shock: An Orgy

Sandra is fucked over and over at a shemale sex party.