"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," I screamed, my orgasm rising instantly.

"Don't you dare come before me, you slut," she ordered.

"Okay," I moaned.

"Such a tight fucking cunt," she moaned, before she added as she pulled out of me, "I guess I'd better use your other hole."

"I did say all three were for you to use," I smiled, the idea of having her long cock in my ass a major turn-on.

She pulled out and in one hard thrust filled my tight ass with her huge cock.

"Holy fuck," I screamed, stunned by the sudden anal violation and the intense pleasure and pain that came with it.

"Such a tight arse," she groaned.

"It's rarely used," I moaned.

"That won't be the case anymore," she promised as she began fucking my ass.

She pulled me up and kissed me passionately, before pulling me off the desk and pushing me against the chalk board.

"Oh yes, just do what you want with me," I purred.

"You like it rough, don't you?" she said, as her cock slid inside my asshole.

"Oh yes," I whimpered. "I like it every fucking way."

She fucked me hard and my orgasm was again rising.

"Oh yes, fuck me, yes," I moaned. "Ream my asshole."

My orgasm was imminent when there was a knock at the door. I stopped, my fingers in my pussy. I pulled them out, wiped them on my skirt and headed to the door.

I unlocked it and a girl walked into my class in thigh high stockings and without footwear.

It was Tori.

And what she was wearing was definitely not dress code appropriate.

I asked, "What are you wearing?"

"Something Ms. Kepling brought back for me from England," she said, "isn't it awesome?"

"What?" I asked, shocked that Annabelle would buy anything for my daughter, then realizing the obvious... my daughter was likely a submissive to her too. It made perfect sense.

"Isn't it sexy?" Tori asked.

"It's completely slutty," I countered.

"It's not much shorter than what you are wearing, Mother," Tori countered, and then stormed out.

I shook my head.

My pussy was on fire; my daughter was likely getting fucked by another teacher... a teacher I wanted to be fucking.

Shit, my moral fibre lasted less than one minute after I saw Annabelle.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

The rest of the day was a psychological nightmare as I tried to teach while my head spun with consequence.

I was packing up, thankful it was Friday, when I was paged by Principal Rose to come to her office. I headed to see her, saying bye to a few teachers all hurrying out on a Friday... the school like a ghost town usually ten minutes after the last bell rang.

I got to the office, both secretaries already gone, and knocked.

"Come on in," a voice that wasn't Principal Rose called out... it was Annabelle.

I walked in and gasped.

"Close the door, please," Annabelle instructed.

I did, not taking my eyes off what I was witnessing.

"I want you to stand there and watch how a good submissive obeys," Annabelle said, as Principal Rose sucked on her cock.

"Okay," I nodded, staring at the surreal sight I was witnessing.

"Good girl," Annabelle moaned, although I was unsure if she was talking to me or Principal Rose. "You see, Jasmine, a good cocksucker uses her hands and mouth."

I just stared, my pussy tingling.

After a pause, Annabelle found a way to shock me once more. She asked, "Isn't this just like one of your stories?"

"P-p-pardon?" I stammered.

"You are the one and only silkstockingslover, are you not?" Annabelle asked.

I was speechless.

She knew.

How did she know?

"The writer of such shemale classics as She-Male School and She-Male Surprise," she continued, as our Principal bobbed eagerly on her cock, not remotely fazed to be caught in the act by one of her teachers.

"I, um, I, um," I babbled, unable to finish a coherent thought, still bewildered at what I was witnessing, mixed with what I was hearing.

"What would happen next in one of your stories, Jasmine?" she asked.

I remained speechless.

"Tell me, Jasmine," Annabelle said. "What would happen next if this was one of your stories?"

"You'd fuck her," I answered finally, before adding, "after you made her beg for it."

"Good choice," she nodded. "Where?"

"On the desk," I answered, suddenly wanting to watch... suddenly feeling like I was the movie director of a porn film.

"You heard her, Penny, get on your desk," Annabelle ordered.

Principal Rose got up, avoiding looking at me, went to her desk, hopped onto it, and spread her legs.

Annabelle walked over to her and ordered, as she rubbed her cock up and down the wet pussy lips, "Beg for my cock."

Principal Rose moaned, as she glanced at me for the first time, then looked away just as quickly, "Please, fuck me with that big cock of yours."

"In front of Jasmine?" Annabelle asked.

"Yes, show her what a big slut you've turned me into," Principal Rose answered, this time looking directly at me with a hunger in her eyes.

"Should I fuck her, Jasmine?" Annabelle asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Yes, what?" Annabelle asked.

"Slam your cock deep in her wet cunt," I said, using the words I would use in my stories in the heat of the moment.

"That is the hottest thing I have ever heard," Annabelle smiled as she slammed her cock in Principal Rose in one hard thrust.

"Yessssss," Principal Rose screamed, I am sure thankful it was a Friday and no one was likely around to hear her screams of euphoria.

"Would I talk dirty in this story?" Annabelle asked me.

"Yes," I nodded. "You would be a dominating Mistress."

"Talk for me," Annabelle said. "Pretend you are writing the dialogue live."

"Take it bitch," I instantly said. "Take my big cock in that tight cunt."

"Oh yes, fuck me, make me your fucking cum slut," Principal Rose moaned, looking directly at me when she said, it.

"You really want to be my complete three hole fuck toy?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes," Principal Rose moaned.

"You want to be the fucking school slut?" I asked, somehow feeling natural as the dominant in this surreal role play.

"Oh yes, make me a complete whore," she moaned, clearly turned on by both the idea and the cock slamming into her.

"A slut who eats the pussy of all her female employees including your secretaries and janitorial staff?" I continued, seeing how far she would go.

"Yes, God, yes, I'll get on my knees and eat every cunt in the school," she declared, lifting her ass up to buck back at the thrusts of Annabelle's cock.

"All the senior students?" I asked.

"I've already eaten out one," she moaned, giving me a wicked smile.

"Who?" I asked, even though I had a hunch.

Principal Rose looked to Annabelle, who gave a nod and she answered, "Tori."

"You ate out my daughter?" I asked.

"Right here on my desk," she answered, before adding, "before she and Mistress double penetrated me."

Annabelle finally intervened, "I've been training your daughter."

"For what?" I asked.

"To be a Mistress," she answered.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because I saw a strong side in her hidden behind her sweet innocent exterior," Annabelle answered.

I didn't say anything, unsure what to say.

"What position next?" Annabelle asked, pulling me back into the role play.

"What? Oh," I began. Horny, frustrated, and a bit angry, I ordered, "Sit on the desk, Annabelle, and have your slut back up and ride you."

"Ass or pussy?" Annabelle asked.

"That sloppy cunt for now," I said.

They changed positions and I watched as Principal Rose struggled to get into the correct position.

I ordered, "Use Annabelle for balance, you fucking teen pussy munching slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Principal Rose obeyed. I wasn't sure if she was calling me Mistress, or Annabelle, but the idea of having my own pussy pleased by the hot principal was suddenly very appealing.

"You want to eat my cunt too, don't you, slut?" I asked, beginning to walk to her.

"Yes, Jasmine, I want to be your slut too," Principal Rose admitted.

Annabelle surprised both of us, as she stated, "Jasmine, stop. Right now you only get to watch."

"But, I...." I began.

"Kneel," she ordered.

I obeyed.

"Now just watch and enjoy," Annabelle said. "Trust me, your time is coming, and I do mean coming, very soon."

I was again frustrated, but her ominous words kept me captivated and obedient.

"Oh, there we go," Annabelle moaned, a second later, as they finally got into a position that seemed to work. "is this what you envisioned, Jasmine?"

I nodded, from my knees, "Yes."

"Theoretically, this position should create a different angle and thus stimulate our slut's cunt differently," I explained.

"That it's doing," Principal Rose moaned, clearly enjoying the new position.

"Oh yeah, ride my cock, you dirty fucking slut," Annabelle moaned, before adding, "what would the staff think if they knew you were just a dirty fucking cum slut whore?"

"And pussy munching dyke," I added, enjoying giving the verbal humiliation almost as much as the fantasy I had of getting it.

"Oh, God, that would be so humiliating," she trembled.

"Maybe we need to have a special staff party where the entire male staff triple teams our sweet principal," I suggested, wanting to push her, humiliate her... angry that she had had sex with my daughter, jealous that she was the one getting fucked instead of me.

"Oh God, no," she whimpered.

"Time to fuck her ass," I said, wanting to punish her.

"What position?" Annabelle asked, seeming to like the unique double teaming we were giving our principal.

"Just bend her over her desk, her expensive mahogany desk, and slam it in her fucking asshole," I suggested, wanting to see her scream.

"You heard her, slut, bend over your fucking desk," Annabelle ordered.

Principal Rose obeyed, getting off Annabelle's cock, turning around, and bending over her desk without any protest.

'Fuck, she has a great ass,' I thought to myself.

Annabelle looked at me and said, "Just so you know Jasmine, you're next."

My cunt gushed. I replied, trying to be playful, "I fucking better be."

Annabelle laughed, "I hope you're as big a slut as your protagonists are in your stories."

"Every slut protagonist is a part of me," I answered, which was true. From my first real lesbian protagonist, Gwen, in 'A Lesbian Love Story... of Sorts', to the complete submissive in 'A Night of Unconditional Surrender', to the inability to say no in stories like 'Becoming a Lesbian Slave', to the many helpless straight women seduced by Bree in the 'Lesbian MILF Seductress series', to the complex 'Like Mommy, Like Daughter', to my favourite 'Debutante MILF Lesbian Submissive', I have been writing different versions of me.

"I know," she nodded, as she went behind and slammed her cock in one hard thrust in Principal Rose's ass.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," Principal Rose screamed, as her back door was plundered in one quick invasion.

"Tell Jasmine how much you like a cock in your arse," Annabelle ordered, not moving as her dick was lodged deep inside.

"Oh, Jasmine, I love a cock in my asshole. It makes me feel so slutty and yet so fucking good," Principal Rose declared, no shame at all in her once proud dignified persona.

"I bet you'd take an entire fist up that asshole," I said, wanting to humiliate her to the extreme. I found Principal Rose attractive, had many fantasies of her, but seeing her in the position I should be in and knowing she had had sex with my daughter (I wasn't sure if I was angry or jealous or both) had me wanting to push her to the extreme limits of her very being.

"Oh, my," she gasped, at the suggestion.

Annabelle laughed, "You are as nasty as your writing."

"I'm an enigma," I countered.

"That you are," she nodded, as she began fucking the principal's ass.

I watched for a couple of minutes before Annabelle ordered, "Jasmine, go finish packing up for the night. I will come and get you when I'm ready."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, using the powerful word for the first time.

She smiled back at me, but didn't say anything as I got off my knees, and headed out of the office. I took one more glimpse of the fucking, loving the fine booty-licious ass of Annabelle.

I went to my classroom a bundle of nerves.

Was she taking me home tonight?

Was she going to finally fuck me?

Was I finally going to have the Mistress I had craved for years?

Was fantasy finally going to become reality?

At my desk, I saw I had two text messages, both from Tori.

Mom

Going out with friends tonight. Won't be home for supper.

T

Mom

Actually going to a party as well... will likely not be home until late.

T

Those texts would have been harmless in the past, but now they were fraught with concern. Who was she going out with? What party was she going to? When would she be home?

The old me would have not worried who she was going out with or what party. Tori didn't even have a curfew because she had never given me reason to give her one.

Yet, now... I no longer knew Tori. She was training to be a Mistress? That seemed so out of her natural character. Yet, it also explained her sudden different dress and attitude.

I wondered when Annabelle had seduced her? How? Or did she? How did a conversation even come up where they would talk about Mistress training?

The more I found out, the more questions I had.

I was just about to text Tori back when Principal Rose, with cum all over her face, walked into my room.

She said, "I'm sorry you had to see that, Jasmine."

I asked the same question I had about Tori, "How did it start?"

"It's a long story," she said, before adding, "you can ask Mistress Annabelle if you wish."

"And did you really have sex with my daughter?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded, now seeming ashamed in the aftermath of her assumed orgasm.

"How?" I asked, wanting answers to my many questions.

"Again," she said, "those are answers to be given by Mistress Annabelle or Mistress Tori."

"My daughter is your Mistress?" I asked.

"She is a very powerful young woman," she nodded.

"None of this makes sense," I said, still bewildered, even though I had written about many such characters who were utterly irresistible. Bree, the seductress in my 'Lesbian MILF Seductress' series, Janet in my 'Straight White Girls' or Big Rosie, who was a minor character in many stories, but even got her own story in 'Becoming a Pet: An Innocent Start'. Each of these women had an allure that made straight women submit to them even though reason said otherwise.

Annabelle was definitely a Bree.

Was my daughter also a Bree?

"Annabelle will explain it all when you meet her at her flat," Principal Rose said.

"When?" I asked.

"Now," she said, before adding, "Annabelle has already gone home to prepare for you."

"Prepare for what?" I asked.

Principal Rose smiled, "Oh Jasmine, we both know you want to submit to her like you just saw me do. Don't play all high and mighty and innocent with me, you're just as big a slut if not bigger than me."

That was hard to argue, since everything she said was right. I sighed, "So I'm supposed to go there now?"

"Yes," she nodded, before adding, "Have fun."

I joked, "I hope you didn't wear her out."

Principal Rose replied, "Oh, trust me. She can go all night."

She left and I, still horny as hell, grabbed my shit and went to my car. It was time to get some answers and it was time to get fucked.

.....

I arrived and knocked on the door, suddenly nervous. I had once thought she was going to take me at the strip club. What if this was another rejection?

That worry was erased quickly when she opened the door in only thigh high stockings and a stiff cock. She greeted me, "I was going to be completely naked, but I know how much you love stockings."

"You do know me," I smiled, walking in.

"Having read all your stories I think I got to know you very well," she said, as she added, "Now get undressed and leave your clothes at the door."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, wanting to again make it clear I was here to serve.

"You have wanted to say that for a long time, haven't you?" she asked, as she watched me undress.

I asked, taking off my blouse, "To you or in general?"

"Both," she said.

"To you almost instantly after I met you," I admitted, unclasping my bra.

"I knew you were a submissive very early too," she said.

"How?" I asked, sliding my skirt down my legs.

"You're just a natural born pleaser," she shrugged, before adding, "and you use teaching as a cover to your true self."

"My true self?" I asked, now only in thigh highs and panties.

"Yes, your teaching persona is caring and firm, but that is all an act. The reality is you want to drop to your knees and suck Joey and his big black cock, you want to crawl under Amber's desk and eat her pussy, you want to be blackmailed and forced to be a complete slut for cock and pussy," she explained.

"Is Joey's cock that big?" I asked, as I removed my panties, her description of me hard to argue.

"I don't know," she shrugged, "but I know you have a thing for black cock."

"And black pussy," I added, walking to her with a confidence I rarely felt.

Standing in front of her, she said, "You know I've been looking forward to this for a while."

"Really?" I asked, flattered and surprised.

"I could have fucked you Halloween night, or at the strip club, or likely almost any other day," she said, as her hand cupped my breasts.

"But you didn't," I pointed out, a chill going up my spine at her touch.

"I didn't," she nodded. "Because you, Jasmine, are special."

"How?" I asked.

"All the others I have fucked have been just that... fucks. But you, Jasmine, you I want to be more than a three hole cum bucket," she said, sweetly, but with a wicked smile.

"You had me at three hole cum bucket," I joked, reaching for her hard cock.

"I'm serious, Jasmine," she said. "I want you to be my slut, I want to fuck the hell out of you. I want you to be my complete submissive; I want to push your limits in ways you don't even know yet, but...."

"But what?" I asked.

"I want you to be my partner in this journey," she said.

"Partner?" I asked.

"I want you beside me as we seduce women, peg men, and make every fantasy you have ever written about a reality," she said.

"Seriously?" I asked, still shocked by the revelations.

She leaned in and kissed me. It was soft and tender. It was love at first kiss... okay, second kiss if you count the one at the strip club where I was hammered.

1...89101112...14