"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she broke the kiss, I said, "I'm ready to go wherever you want me to go."

I then lowered myself to my knees and took her cock in my mouth.

"I know you are," she moaned. "And I want to take you to heaven and stay there."

I moaned on her cock in response, as my many late night masturbation fantasies suddenly came true. I was sucking Annabelle's big, thick cock.

As I sucked, I used my hand as Annabelle had explained back in Principal Rose's office. I wanted to be her best cock sucker. I wanted to be her best everything.

She moaned, "Your mouth is perfect, baby."

Being called 'baby' warmed my very being. I wanted it all. I wanted to be called 'baby', I also wanted to be called 'slut' and 'ass whore' and 'three hole cum bucket' and 'lover'.

Could I have it all?

Could I be in a loving relationship and at the same time be a complete slut?

I bobbed on her cock, realizing I couldn't taste any of Principal Rose's pussy or ass. I then assumed that she came home and quickly showered before I arrived.

She pulled her cock out of my mouth and said, "Come here, baby."

She sat on the edge of a couch and ordered, "Let's see what those tits look like with my cock between them."

"Yes, Mistress," I purred, curious myself how her long cock would look between my tits.

Although awkward at first, I cupped my breasts and squeezed her cock between them.

"I love your tits, Jasmine," she said.

"They are way smaller than yours," I pointed out.

"Yours are a perfect handful," she replied, as she playfully cupped my breasts over my hands.

After a minute or so, she said, "Let's try this in a different position," she said, before she instructed, "Go lie on your back."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, eager to have that cock in me.

Once on my back, she straddled me, and moved her cock between my tits. This time she squeezed them together as she slowly fucked my valley of flesh.

She said, "You understand I want to do everything with you?"

"I hope that means fucking the shit out of me," I answered, wanting her cock in me now.

"Oh, trust me, I plan to do that, literally, tonight," she smiled. "But I was actually trying to be sweet and romantic, you little slut."

I laughed, "I can't think straight, pun intended, with that big cock of yours in front of me."

"So you are just using me for my big cock?" she joked as she moved her body down and between my legs.

"No, I'm also using you for those big tits, amazing ass, and dominant personality," I countered playfully.

"Slut," she teased, rubbing her cock up and down my wet pussy.

"Then fuck your slut," I said seriously.

"I want you to watch my cock fill you, baby," she said. "Because once you've taken my cock in that sweet pussy of yours, you are mine."

"Trust me," I moaned as I leaned up to stare at her big cock. "I'm already yours."

"No, I mean as soon as I slide my cock in your cunt, it is my property. You only come when I give you permission. You only touch it with my permission."

"Oh God, just plant your flag in my cunt and claim me as your personal full time fuck slave," I moaned, wanting to feel her cock in me and wanting to give myself completely to her. It was time to make fantasy a reality.

I watched her cock slowly fill me.

I felt the euphoria course through me.

I felt the sensation of acceptance: this was who I really was.

A submissive.

A slut.

An obedient pet.

Once it was all in me, she asked, "Happy with your choice, my pet?"

"Ecstatic," I answered. It was an answer I often gave when people asked me how my day was. I always hated saying 'good' or 'fine'. I loved the look on their faces when I used something that implied life was better than good.

"Now it's time to make it orgasmic," she added as she began fucking me.

"I love when you rhyme," I moaned, my orgasm already climbing quickly. The morning masturbation that was interrupted by Tori, watching Principle Rose get fucked, and the longing to be Annabelle's slut all had my body in a frenzy.

Thus in less than a minute, I moaned, "I'm going to come."

"Ask permission, slut," Annabelle firmly ordered, as she kept fucking me.

"Can I please come, Mistress?" I begged, as the orgasm was imminent and almost out of my control.

"Now, slut, come for me now," she ordered.

"Yes," I screamed the moment permission was granted as the invisible dam broke and my orgasm hit with the impact of two planets colliding.

She kept fucking me throughout my orgasm, which made the intense orgasm continue to quake through me for what seemed an eternity.

When she pulled out, she said, "Let's continue this upstairs, my pet."

"I think you broke me," I weakly said, the orgasm usurping all the energy from me.

"Well, once you're ready for more, crawl to my bedroom," she said, standing up. "This night is just getting started."

I lay there for a moment as I watched her leave to know where to go. I took a deep breath, rolled off the couch, onto the ground, and began crawling. To my surprise, it felt exactly as I had described it many times in my stories: natural.

When I reached her massive spread of a room, she ordered, "Crawl to me."

I did.

"Kiss my feet," she ordered.

I did.

I realized it was just earlier that day that I had given her a foot massage in my classroom.

"Stand up and go roll onto your side," she ordered, once I had splattered her nylon-clad feet with kisses. "Time to fuck that arse."

I again obeyed, although I was very nervous about having something that big in my ass. In fantasy, it was a major turn-on to allow myself to be sodomized, to be willing to completely give myself to her. Yet, the reality of it is her cock was huge.

She grabbed some lube and coated her cock generously before she moved to the bed and whispered, "Ready, to become my three hole fuck slut?"

"Nervous, but yes," I admitted.

"I'll go slowly," she whispered as I felt her cock try to enter my do not enter zone.

"Okay," I nodded, preparing for the pain I knew was coming.

After a brief resistance, I felt her break through, and I gasped, my anal entrance expanding to allow her entry.

"So tight," she groaned.

"So big," I whimpered.

For a few minutes, Annabelle slowly filled my ass.

For a few minutes, she ever so slowly fucked my ass.

For a few minutes, the pain was intense.

For a few minutes, Annabelle caressed my back, kissed my neck and whispered how hot I was.

Then it began to fade away.

Then a new feeling emerged.

Pleasure.

And when the pleasure washed away the pain, I wanted it harder. I wanted to be ass fucked.

I moaned, "Harder, Mistress."

"You want me to fuck your ass, harder, my sexy arse slut?" Annabelle asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned. "I want to be your ass slut."

"Get on all fours," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, rolling onto my knees and suddenly having a feeling of emptiness as her cock slipped out of my ass.

"Shit, such a nice ass," Annabelle complimented.

"Now pound it, Mistress," I said, wanting to feel the pleasure and pain a hard ass fucking was sure to create.

She moved behind me and said, "This position will have me go much deeper, baby."

"I want to feel all of you in my asshole," I replied looking back at her.

"As you wish," she nodded, her cock sliding back inside me.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, as her cock filled me. She was right, the different position gave a different pleasure and a different pain.

"Fuck, you look so hot with a cock in your arse," she purred as she moved her hand to my shoulder.

"You look super-hot with an arse on your cock," I joked.

She laughed, "That I've never heard before."

"I can't believe how full I feel," I moaned, as a new sharp pain hit me, her cock somehow reaching new depths in my back door.

"Then this will feel even wilder," she said, as she bucked her body into mine while her cock was already all the way inside me.

"Holy fuck!" I screamed, a sharp pain coursing through me.

"Take it, my slut," she ordered as she kept bucking her body into me, while holding my hips.

"Yessss, Mistress," I whimpered, as she kept hammering her cock into me. The pain and pleasure collided, each trying to control my body.

She kept doing this for a while until the pleasure again won the battle inside me as my body got accustomed to the positon, and the cock in my ass.

Again, I suddenly wanted it harder. I wanted the intense pleasure that came with the intense pain. "Fuck me harder, Mistress," I requested.

"You love my cock in your arse, baby?" she asked.

"I'm sure beginning to," I replied.

"Because I love fucking an arse the most," she said, as she obliged and began to fuck my ass faster, harder and deeper.

"I guess it's good that I'm a dirty fucking arse slut," I moaned, using the word 'arse' which somehow making this nasty sex scene even nastier.

"I guess it is," she laughed as she kept fucking me.

"Oh, God, so good," I moaned, the pleasure finally taking complete control of my body, subduing the pain.

"I couldn't agree more," she groaned.

She fucked me for a couple more minutes in this positon before she flipped me onto my side and resumed fucking me in a new position.

Again in this new position, new angle, a new pleasure and a new pain were created. Yet, my ass now used to a big cock in it, adjusted quickly and the pleasure began to spread through me.

"I love this position," she moaned.

"I can see why," I moaned back, looking into her eyes.

She grabbed my breast and used it for leverage as she began fucking my arse hard, pounding me like the slut I had always fantasized being. The slut I had written about being for years. Finally, I was my own protagonist. I closed my eyes and just allowed the pleasure to take over.

"Oh yes, keep fucking my arse," I moaned, a second orgasm beginning to build.

"Ready to get your arse filled with cum?" Annabelle asked.

"God, yes," I answered, curious to feel what cum exploding in my ass would feel like.

"Bend over the edge of the bed," she ordered.

"Going to pound my ass from behind like you did Principal Rose earlier?" I asked as I again felt her cock slip out of my ass.

"It's the way I usually come," she shrugged as we both got off the bed.

I got into the subservient position.

She moved behind me and whispered, "Is this as good as you fantasized?"

"It's even better," I answered, which was true. Even though I had imagined this many times, wrote similar things dozens of times, nothing beat the real thing.

"For me too," she said, as she slid her cock back in my asshole for a third time.

"Oh, yes," I moaned. "Now fuck me like a complete ass whore. I want you to shoot your entire load up my shit hole."

"Talking so nasty," she moaned as she began fucking me hard.

"I love dirty talk," I admitted.

"So I've read," she smiled, as she grabbed my hips and began fucking me hard.

I moved my hand trying to balance myself as she slammed hard into me, harder than she had in the other positions.

For a couple of minutes there was no talking... just fucking, the room filled with the erotic, raw sound of flesh slapping on flesh.

Her breathing began to get heavier so I moaned, "I can't wait to feel you explode and shoot your cum deep in my shit hole, Mistress."

"Keep talking nasty, you fucking whore," she groaned.

"Come in your slut," I continued. "Claim your three hole fuck toy by coming inside her asshole."

"Tell me what you want," she demanded, fucking me harder than I'd ever been fucked before.

"I want to be your number one slut; I want to feel your cum explode in my ass; I want to be with you while you seduce other seniors, seduce other women, dominate straight men," I rambled. "I want to be your complete full time cum bucket and lover."

"Fuck," she grunted.

"Oh yes," I moaned, as I felt her seed invade my asshole and coat my anal walls.

"Take it all, my sexy slut," she ordered, as if I had a choice, while she kept spewing her cum inside my well fucked asshole.

When she pulled out, I felt cum slither out of my asshole, which made me feel like an even bigger slut.

"Let's order some food," she said.

"I definitely need to rehydrate," I nodded, exhausted.

"Yes, because we are not done yet," she said.

"How many times can that gun go off?" I asked.

"It's a machine gun of cum," she joked.

"Well, shoot away," I laughed.

"You are great target practice," she quipped right back.

I went to the washroom; Annabelle ordered food.

She threw on Wheel of Fortune and we played the game together... it made me feel like we were a couple.

We ate dinner and then I asked, feeling nervous, "Are we a couple now?"

"A rather unorthodox couple, yes," she nodded, kissing me.

"That is definitely obvious," I nodded, before adding bluntly, "considering you have already fucked my daughter."

Annabelle surprised me when she asked, "Do you want to fuck her? Or better yet, be fucked by her?"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"A third of your stories are incest stories," she pointed out.

I countered, "Most are mom and son."

"So you want to fuck your son?" she asked.

"That's not what I said," I countered.

"If Tori walked in here right now and ordered you to eat her pussy, what would you do?" she asked.

"Gasp," I answered.

"And then?" she continued.

"Depends," I said.

"On what?" she asked.

"Well, when I'm horny, the idea of submitting to my daughter, like in 'Mommy: Becoming My Daughter's Slut', I love the idea. But once I come, I feel guilty for having such a fantasy," I answered, somehow feeling I could say such things to Annabelle.

"I understand," she nodded.

"You do?" I asked.

"It's natural to feel guilt for having taboo fantasies," she said, before adding, "society has made us self-conscious of our true sexual beings."

"That's very Dr. Phil," I teased.

"Oh, I'm sure I could have my own hour on Dr. Phil," she smiled back.

I laughed. After a pause, I asked, "So what kind of couple are we?"

"We are the Thelma and Louise of seductions," she answered.

I laughed. I loved 'Thelma and Louise'.

"On that note, time to get back to fucking my new girlfriend," she declared, taking my hand and leading me back to her bedroom.

"I'm your girlfriend?" I asked.

"You're my girlfriend, my cum slut, my plus one, my sex slave, my accomplice, and my lover," she replied, stopping me in the hallway to kiss me.

We kissed for a couple of minutes, starting tender, and then getting more passionate. I broke the kiss and said, "It's time for me to go for a ride."

"Is that so?" she asked as I took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

I pushed her onto the bed, got on top of her, and lowered my pussy on her cock.

"Mmmmm, this is a hot positon," Annabelle moaned, as my cunt swallowed her cock whole.

"God, your cock feels so amazing no matter what hole or position," I said as I began riding her cock.

"I love watching you," Annabelle said as she held my ankles to help me keep my balance.

"I love watching you too," I moaned, before adding, "in a non-stalker sort of way."

"Of course," she laughed as she surprised me by bucking her ass up as I bounced down.

"Oh yes," I said.

After a couple of minutes of fucking, she said, "My turn to do the fucking."

"I love a woman who knows what she wants," I purred.

"Good," she smiled. "Because I usually want to be the one doing the fucking."

"And I usually like to be the one being fucked," I said as I got off her and rolled onto my back.

She moved between my legs, lifted my one leg high up in the air and slid her cock in me.

I moaned, "Oh, this is nice."

She fucked me for a while in this position, my orgasm beginning to build. She then lifted my leg even higher, moved it between her breasts, and began fucking me harder.

"Keep fucking me, Mistress," I begged as I moved my hand to my clit, wanting to come again... needing to come again.

"No coming yet," she ordered as she kept fucking me.

"Okay," I whimpered, moving my hand away knowing if I kept touching myself I would be coming in moments.

Suddenly she pulled out, flipped me completely onto my back, and slammed her cock back into me.

She lifted my ass up, and ordered, "Now hold yourself up, too."

I obeyed, finding it awkward, but as she began fucking me in this position, my orgasm continued building.

"Do you want to come, my slut?" she asked, as she fucked me.

"Yes, Mistress, so badly," I answered, my orgasm so close.

"Then come now," she ordered.

"Yes, come now," another voice said, just as my orgasm cascaded out of me.

"Fuuuuuuck," I screamed, even as my head processed there was another person in the room, and that person was my daughter.

Yet, I didn't open my eyes. I didn't acknowledge the reality my daughter was watching me get fucked, as I focused on the intense pleasure that was coursing through me.

"So fucking hot," Tori said as I collapsed onto the bed.

Annabelle greeted, "Hi, my slut."

"Hi, Mistress," Tori greeted, before adding, "Hi, Mom."

Reluctantly, I opened my eyes and was even more shocked that Tori was not only in the room, but she was wearing only thigh high stockings, a bra, and a strap-on cock.

Was she planning to fuck me?

Were Annabelle and my daughter planning to double team me?

Did I want that?

I finally asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Fulfilling a task Mistress Annabelle has assigned me," she answered as if this was a normal situation.

"And what is that?" I asked, curious if it was about me.

"To seduce Robyn Thomas's mother," she answered.