"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way," I gasped. Robyn was the cheerleader bitch I often fantasized about.

"She's downstairs," Tori revealed.

"No way," I repeated.

Annabelle said, "Good job," as she went to the television and turned it on. She grabbed the remote and suddenly we were watching a blonde woman downstairs on her knees on the floor.

"Wow," I said, looking at the television and the very pretty, big busted blonde.

"I learned from the best," Tori shrugged.

"But how did you end up like this?" I asked.

"That's your fault," Tori answered.

"Excuse me?" I questioned, shocked by her answer.

"I was home sick one day, using your laptop to do research for a history essay and I found your shocking secret," she revealed.

My face paled.

"And the more I read, the more turned on I became," she continued, before adding, "and I began questioning my sexuality and also knew I had to help make your fantasies a reality."

"What?" I asked.

She smiled as she answered, "I'm the one who set up this whole seduction."

"I don't understand," I said.

"I told Mistress about your secret erotica writing and suggested she seduce you like in your stories," she revealed.

"Yes, Tori was the puppet master of your seduction and submission," Annabelle said. "The walking in class without heels, the foot massages and, of course, the catching me in the act. All Tori."

"I don't believe it," I said, even though I did.

"I did it all for you, Mommy," she said, as she walked over to me and kissed me on the lips. Breaking the kiss, she said, "Have fun."

I lay there in a daze.

"Shocked?" Annabelle asked.

"To the core," I nodded as she joined me on the bed.

"Let's watch your daughter," she said, as she turned the volume up.

"I'm not sure I can watch this," I said.

Annabelle said as she pulled me in to cuddle, "Just treat it as a porn movie."

I laughed, "That stars my daughter."

"And that you inspired through your writing," she said.

"I can't believe she knows about my writing," I said, still in awe.

"Get over here, slut," Tori ordered.

The blonde walked over to her.

"Turn around," she said, "I want to check out your tight ass."

The blonde did.

Her tits were huge. So fucking huge that Tori's hands were not big enough to cover all of their size.

"Who paid for these?" Tori asked, as she felt up the mother.

"My husband," she answered.

"Are you going to allow Robyn to get implants too?" Tori asked.

"Please don't mention my daughter," she protested.

Tori pinched the woman's nipples and said firmly, "Who's in charge here?"

"Y-y-you are," she stammered.

"And what are you here for?" Tori asked.

"To be your slut," she whispered, clearly embarrassed.

"Just like you were when you ate my cunt on your daughter's bed," Tori said, clearly liking humiliating the mother. I was in awe of how much Tori suddenly seemed like my most successful and popular seductress, Bree.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes, what?" Tori questioned, again pinching the MILF's nipples.

"Yes, Mistress Tori," she answered.

"Because you're my slut," Tori clarified.

"Yes, Mistress Tori," she nodded.

"Now ride my cock like the slut you are," Tori demanded.

The mother of the most popular cheerleader in the school obeyed, bending over and lowering her pussy on my daughter's cock.

"Holy shit," I said. "My daughter is Bree."

Annabelle nodded, "She loves Bree."

"So it seems," I nodded.

"She wants to be just like her," Annabelle revealed.

"Well, she seems to have the dominant touch," I said, watching as the older woman ride my daughter's strap-on.

"She can also be very submissive," Annabelle added.

"To you?" I asked, even though it was obvious based on the fact that my daughter called Annabelle 'Mistress'.

"Yes," Annabelle nodded. "I hope you are okay with that."

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

She smiled, "Truthfully, yes you do. I want to have you both as pets, but I want you as my girlfriend. So if you are uncomfortable with it, I understand."

"What does girlfriend mean?" I asked, trying to really understand how she saw our relationship.

"We fuck women together," she answered.

"Does that include my daughter?" I asked.

"If you want it to," she nodded. "Tori wants you to be her Mommy-pet."

"She said that?" I asked.

"Many times," she nodded. "She loves your mom-daughter incest stories."

I glanced up to the television and saw they had changed positions.

Tori was really giving it to that MILF.

"Tell me how much you love my cock, slut." Tori demanded.

"So good," the MILF moaned, clearly in complete rapture.

"You don't think incest is wrong?" I asked, turning back to Annabelle.

"Do you?" she questioned back, a bit surprised.

"To tell you the truth, I started writing incest on a whim. But I realized a lot more people read incest than any other category," I explained, thinking back on the success of 'Making Mommy Mine', my first planned incest story. Now, most of my top read stories were ether incest, or illustrated.

"So incest doesn't turn you on?" she asked.

"Oh yes, big time," I nodded. "The more taboo, the more it turns me on." I then reached for her cock, "Which is why I love your perfect body of tits and cock."

"Oh, you just know what to say," she laughed, before asking, "So, what kind of incest turns you on?"

"All," I said. "Mom and son, mom and daughter, dad and daughter, sisters, brothers, dad and son."

"Have you really fantasized about your two sisters?" she asked.

"Many times," I admitted.

"I felt like your 'Three Sisters' story was very authentic," she said, before she adding, "Well, at least until the auntie showed up."

I nodded, "Yeah, the auntie likely wasn't necessary. But that dialogue at the restaurant was ninety-five percent true."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yep," I nodded. "We have had some frank talks the last while, especially since our relationships all ended for different reasons."

"And do they look the way you described them?" she asked.

"Yep, and the personalities I gave them are also spot on," I answered.

"Imagine your conversations now when you tell them you have a girlfriend," she said.

"I never thought of that," I replied, suddenly wondering how they would react.

"Or when I fuck them," she added.

"You wouldn't?" I questioned, even though I knew the answer was of course she would. My pussy tingled at the idea of Annabelle pounding my older sisters.

"Would you like to watch me pound your sisters' asses?" she asked.

"I have to admit the idea instantly made my pussy tingle," I nodded.

"Maybe you have a strap-on, Tori has a strap-on, and we triple team each sister and make them our fuck sluts," Annabelle purred as her hand went to my pussy.

"Oh God, that is so fucking hot," I moaned, as I looked up and saw Tori now fucking the MILF in a new position.

Robyn's mother was moaning, "Yes, I love being your slut."

"And who owns your cunt?" Tori asked, really looking like she was going deep into the MILF from this angle.

"You do, Mistress," she moaned.

"And if I want you to come, you'll meet me at school and munch my cunt in your van?" Tori questioned.

"I'll drive over and eat your cunt like the slut I am," the rich mother answered.

Annabelle said, "So back to the incest question. No, I don't think it is wrong. First, sex is sex. For example, I like you a lot, but I plan to fuck other women and the occasional man. I also expect you to be with other women, and maybe men."

"I guess," I nodded, not sure I could handle being in a relationship. I think that's what we were now in, she had called me her girlfriend (who would have ever thought I would one day have a girlfriend?).

"But," she continued, "it will be you I go home with, and you who I go to bed with at night."

"We're moving in together?" I asked.

"Yes, you and Tori will be moving in here," she nodded.

"We will?" I asked, stunned at the sudden escalation of our relationship.

"Who owns you, Jasmine?" she asked, matter of factly.

"You do," I answered.

"And shouldn't my property be available for me to use whenever I want to?" she asked.

"When you put it that way, yes," I replied.

"So it's settled," she said. "You and Tori are moving in."

"That was fast," I joked.

"And yes, I think incest is natural," she said. "Fucking family is logical."

"How so?" I asked, wanting complete permission to fuck my daughter.

"What greater way to show your love for a family member than by giving them pleasure and by giving yourself to them in the most authentic way possible?" she asked.

"I guess," I nodded.

"Do you want to taste Tori's pussy?' she asked.

"I don't know," I answered, which, of course, was a lie.

"It's a yes or no question," Annabelle pointed out.

"Yes, but...." I began.

"No buts," she interrupted me. "Tori is a sexual being. The only difference being you already love her and would do anything for her." After a pause, she added, "So giving her sexual pleasure is natural as a mother should do whatever it takes to make her daughter happy."

"I don't know," I said, looking up to see my daughter fucking the MILF in a new position again. One that really showcased just how big Robyn's mother's tits were. It made me wonder what Robyn's tits looked like.

"There is nothing not to know," Annabelle said. "You and Tori are sexual beings and it is only natural for you to share that bond."

"I guess," I said, as I watched Tori fuck the MILF, wishing it was me she was fucking.

"And the fact that Tori is dominant and you are submissive is just another logical reason for you two to fuck. Each of you can satisfy each other's internal needs," she finished.

I didn't respond as I watched my daughter be the dominant.

"You want to come, don't you, slut?" Tori asked, as she fucked her.

"Yes," the MILF moaned, her huge tits bouncing all over the place.

"Beg, bitch," Tori demanded, as she pulled her cock out of the MILF's cunt and tapped it on her clit.

"Oh God, please Mistress, shove that cock back in my cunt. Fuck your blonde bimbo sex slave until she comes like a cheap whore," the mother babbled, sounding like a slutty porn star.

"What about your daughter?" Tori asked.

"Please, anything but that," the MILF begged, her eyes going wide.

"I guess you really don't want this cock, or my pussy," Tori shrugged beginning to move away.

"No, no, no, don't go," the desperate MILF pleaded.

Tori asked, "Why should I stay?"

"Fine, dammit," the voluptuous mother sighed. "I'll help you fuck my daughter."

"Good slut, Tori purred as she slid her cock back in the wanton whore.

"Wow," I said.

Annabelle nodded, "She really is a natural."

"I want to be her slut too," I admitted the obvious out loud.

"I know you do," Annabelle whispered, kissing my neck. "And we will make it happen, very, very soon."

I kept watching the television as Annabelle gently splattered me with butterfly kisses.

Tori, who was really fucking the slut now, ordered, "Come now, my filthy slut mother."

"Oh, God, yes, fuck!" the MILF screamed as her orgasm hit her seconds after the order was given. Again it felt just like one of my erotic stories.

The MILF's screams were loud and my pussy gushed slightly at the sight of my daughter's dominant behaviour and the thought that it could soon be me.

I needed to get fucked again... now.

I pushed Annabelle onto her back and said, "Time for some reverse cowgirl."

"In the ass," Annabelle added as I turned around and straddled her cock.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, as I reached for her cock and positioned it for my asshole. I was curious what kind of pleasure and pain principle would occur in this position.

I glanced up and saw that Tori was no longer wearing a strap-on cock. Instead she was now having her pussy licked by the submissive mother. Instantly, I wanted to be the submissive mother... I was her mother.

"Lick my cunt, Mommy," Tori moaned, as she glanced up and looked directly into the camera.

Annabelle laughed, "Well, that was not subtle."

"But it was hot," I moaned.

Annabelle put her hands on my hips to balance me as I lowered myself, cautiously, on her cock. My ass resisted ever so briefly, but slowly her cock slid inside.

"So big," I again moaned, as I watched my daughter get her pussy licked, my mouth watering with the possibility that one day that would be me.

"This position will widen your ass like almost no other," Annabelle said, before adding, "and probably make you feel like my cock is twenty inches long."

"It isn't?" I moaned, playfully.

She laughed, "You're really an insatiable slut."

"And you love it," I countered.

"You know I do," she purred.

I slowly rode her cock, trying to get used to it in my ass in this position, a subtle pain lingering as stronger pleasure dulled it.

While I did, I watched my daughter's facial expressions as she was pleasured. Her innocent face looking so sexy as she moaned with pleasure.

Even sexier when she moaned, "That's it Mommy, lick my clit."

For a couple of minutes, I rode Annabelle's cock slowly while transfixed on the scene of my daughter being pleasured.

"You want to be the Mommy licking that sweet cunt, don't you, Jasmine?" Annabelle asked as her hand gently caressed my back.

"Is that bad?" I moaned.

"No, like I said before, it's natural," she supported.

"I'm so jealous of that blonde bimbo," I said, as I leaned forward and began riding her cock in a new position.

"Maybe you should go downstairs and join your daughter," Annabelle suggested.

"What? No, I couldn't," I said.

"I don't mean submitting to her. It's likely not a good idea to commit incest in front of someone you don't trust," Annabelle said. "But you could use the slut too."

"Really?" I asked, just as Tori came.

"Yes, Mommy, I'm coming!" Tori screamed.

"Why not?" Annabelle said. "Plus, what a great mother and daughter activity."

"Dominating a slut?" I asked, the idea turning me on.

"Exactly," Annabelle purred as she pulled me back onto her.

It was strange, but this position, with a cock buried in my asshole, was strangely romantic. I could look into her eyes, our bodies were melded together and her hands one on my breast, the other under my leg, only enhanced the intimacy.

"God, you have got me into one big mess," I smiled.

"I'm just making all your fantasies come true," she purred.

"You're going to set up a gangbang?" I asked, jokingly.

"With shemales," she responded.

"I was kidding," I grinned.

"I wasn't," she retorted.

"Oh my," suddenly understanding the full scope of this relationship.

"I plan to help you make every fantasy of yours come true," she purred. She then added, "Fucking your sisters, submitting to your daughter, gangbangs, submitting to students, a bukkake, some black pussy and cock, and whatever else you want."

"I love you," I moaned as each idea turned me on more. I then realized what I had said.

She purred, "I know you do," although she didn't say the words back.

Before I had time to ponder the brief 'I love you' interaction, Tori ordered, "Now bend over so I can fuck that ass of yours."

"You really are insatiable," the MILF seductively said as she offered her ass up, obviously not an anal virgin.

"I just like to dominate my sluts in every way possible," Tori responded as she moved behind and begin to slide her strap-on cock in the MILF's ass.

My orgasm was again building.

Annabelle ordered, noticing my heavier breathing, "You are not allowed to come again unless it is at the tongue of the hot blonde downstairs."

"Really?" I whined.

"It's time to push you a bit," she said. "Your comfort zone needs to be eliminated."

"Can't you just fuck the shit out of me like Tori is doing to that slut?" I asked, wiggling my ass on her cock, which was currently buried deep inside me.

"I could," she nodded. "But I won't. Just lie back and enjoy your soon-to-be daughter Mistress's work."

Chills went up my spine at the term 'soon-to-be daughter Mistress' as I watched Tori now fucking the MILF's ass.

I watched my daughter fuck the big titted MILF for minutes, the entire time I just sat on Annabelle's lap and cock.

"You like getting ass fucked don't you Mrs. Thomas?" Tori asked, using the MILF's last name for the first time that I heard... a classic move I used in my stories to remind the submissive who she really was and what she was really doing... cheating.

"Yes, I can't resist you," Mrs. Thomas moaned, completely at the whim of her lust even though she couldn't really understand why she had submitted in the first place. Again, like many of the submissives in my stories, they have no idea they are actually submissives until the moment they suddenly are.

"And you will obey any order I give?" Tori questioned, fucking her in a new position.

"God, yes, I'll do whatever you want me to," the MILF mindlessly declared.

Annabelle quipped, "They both have stamina."

"Indeed," I agreed.

Tori then spun the MILF around and slid the cock just in the slut's ass into her pussy... unsanitary yes, but nevertheless hot.