"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple minutes of cunt fucking, Tori dragged the horny MILF to a new position yet again and slammed her cock back into her ass.

"Oh fuck," Robyn's mom screamed, as her ass was again violated.

"Such a fucking slut," Tori said as she fucked the MILF. "Allowing a classmate of your daughter's to use you as her personal fuck toy."

"Oh God," she whimpered.

"You like being a teenager's fuck slut, don't you?" Tori questioned, as she kept fucking her.

"Yes," the hot MILF moaned.

"Because only a real fucking slut would let an eighteen year old sodomize them," Tori said as she pulled the woman's arms behind her back, really taking control.

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole, Mistress," Mrs. Thomas begged, liking the rough treatment. "Use me as the fuck slut I am."

"Tori pulled the MILF's hair and ordered, "Now come, ass slut. Come from getting fucked in the ass."

"Oh, God," she moaned, "ream my ass harder."

Tori did.

The MILF suddenly began frantically rubbing her pussy as she got ass pounded. I wanted my ass pounded, but Annabelle was holding me romantically with her cock buried in my ass.

Seconds later, the MILF's screams and squeals echoed throughout the room as her orgasm hit.

I moaned myself, "That is hot."

"I agree," Annabelle nodded, before adding, "now, go downstairs and confront the MILF who is corrupting your daughter."

"Really?" I asked.

"Now, my pet," she ordered. "Then when you get back I'm going to make love to you."

"Is that different than fucking the shit out of me?" I asked teasingly as I got off her lap.

"Trust me, it is," she nodded.

As I began to walk out, she said, "Take a robe."

I put a robe on, and nervously walked downstairs unsure what I was going to say.

To my surprise, Tori was now making the MILF suck the cock that had just been ramming her ass.

I watched for a couple of minutes, until Tori asked, "Ready to be fucked again?"

"God, I love your stamina," the MLF said. "I wish my husband could get it up more than once and then not turn on ESPN."

"Stand up against the wall and bend over," Tori ordered. "I'm not done breaking in that asshole."

"Yes, Mistress," Mrs. Thomas obeyed, like the complete submissive she was.

Tori moved behind her and said as she slid the cock back in the MILF's ass, "I plan to fuck your bitch daughter's asshole too."

"Oh, God," she moaned.

"You like the idea of that, don't you?" Tori questioned as she roughly slammed into her.

"Yes, no, shit," the Mother moaned, confused.

"She is a bitch, right?" Tori asked.

"Yes."

"And she needs to be taught a lesson, right?" Tori continued.

"Yes."

"And you want me to be the one to do it, right?" Tori questioned, stopping deep in the woman's asshole, as I began to rub myself.

"Yes, dammit," Robyn's mother whined. "Now please fuck me."

"Fuck what?"

"My asshole. Please fuck my asshole with your cock," the hot MILF answered.

I then burst into the room, "What is going on here?"

Mrs. Thomas froze and stammered, "Mrs. W-W-Walker!"

"Yes, I know who I am," I said. "I also know who you are. What I don't know is why my daughter is fucking you in the ass."

"She's my sex slave," Tori answered, still fucking her.

"Is that the case?" I asked the mortified mother. "Are you the sex slave of my daughter?"

"No, um, well, yes," she babbled.

"Mom, if you want, I can have her eat your pussy," Tori offered.

I laughed. "That is very generous honey. Is that true, Mrs. Thomas? Will you eat my pussy?"

"I, um, ohhhh," she continued to speak incoherent thoughts as Tori really reamed her asshole.

I discarded my robe, walked over to the couch and sat down, I ordered, "Crawl over here, Robyn's mom."

I could see the mortification in her face, yet as Tori pulled out, the mother wordlessly dropped to her knees and crawled to me. Reaching me, she apologized, "I'm sorry, Mrs. Walker."

"For what?" I asked.

"For you seeing this," she answered.

"Seeing what?" I continued, enjoying pushing the slut.

"Me in such a compromising position," she answered.

"Getting ass fucked by my daughter?" I questioned bluntly.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Do you eat pussy too?" I asked, even though I knew the answer. "Or do you only get ass fucked?"

Tori laughed, "She is a full service slut, Mom."

"Well, go back to fucking her ass then," I instructed, as I grabbed the pretty blonde's head and shoved it in my cunt.

The blonde began licking as Tori moved behind her and slid her cock back in the MILF's used asshole. I heard her moan as she was filled again while she lapped at my pussy.

With all the intense fucking of the day, what I hadn't had was a good pussy licking, and I was going to enjoy this. My orgasm had already begun building after the ass fucking and the lengthy voyeuristic viewing of my daughter and the MILF.

She licked me for a couple of minutes before I decided I really wanted to take control. I stood up and ordered, "Come over here and lie down."

"Yes, Mistress," the MILF obeyed, quickly showing her true submissive nature.

The idea of being a Mistress was suddenly exciting, an experience I kind of got a taste of when I was instructing Principal Rose earlier.

Once she lay down, I straddled her face and ordered, "Now get me off, slut."

Tori moved into position and resumed fucking her... and I realized I was technically having a threesome with my daughter. It wasn't incest in the sense that we were not being intimate, but it sure set the possibility... something that did intrigue me... even if I wasn't sure that was a fantasy I was willing to make a reality. But if anything else, this was a cool experience.

Tori ordered, "Eat Mom's cunt, slut. Make her cum all over that pretty, overdone face of yours."

The order was redundant, she was already doing it. The MILF knew how to eat a pussy and my orgasm was building quickly.

As my orgasm grew, I moved my hands to my clit and began tapping it relentlessly.

And then I came.

"Yesssssss,' I screamed as my cum flooded out of me and onto my daughter's slave's face.

She kept licking throughout my orgasm.

When I was finally done, I got off her and said, "You and I will discuss this at a later date, Mrs. Thomas."

"Yes, Mistress," she nodded, looking up at me with lust.

"You and I will also discuss this later," I said to Tori.

"Sure, Mom," she nodded before she resumed fucking her pet.

I went back upstairs feeling liberated. Although I was definitely submissive deep down, I now knew I had another side I could tap into.

I walked into the bedroom and Annabelle said, "Well, looks like you have a dominant streak."

"I guess I do," I nodded, joining her on the bed. I added as I moved between her legs, "But I still prefer being a submissive."

"I know you do," she purred as I took her cock in my mouth. A cock that was last lodged in my ass for a good twenty minutes. To my surprise, although it tasted saltier, it didn't taste bad.

I sucked on her cock slowly, wanting to worship it like it deserved to be worshipped.

She moaned, "Man, you are a great cock sucker."

I took my mouth off her cock and said, looking into her eyes, "I could suck this cock forever."

"That is good because I love having a sexy cock sucker at my whim," Annabelle replied, watching me suck her cock.

"We are a match made in heaven," I joked as I resumed sucking her cock.

"That we are," she moaned.

After a few minutes of sucking, Annabelle laughed, "Your daughter is still using the slut."

I looked up and saw the mother again licking Tori's pussy.

I grabbed the remote and shut off the television.

I said, "The rest of the night is about you and me."

I couldn't agree more," she said, pulling me in for a kiss.

I straddled her cock, lowered my cunt on it, and leaned forward so she could play with my tits.

She sucked on my breasts as I slowly rode her beautiful cock.

This time we weren't fucking.

We were making love.

She swirled her tongue around my nipples before softly biting each one.

There was no talking, no derogatory words, no endearing terms... just two women enjoying each other and merging into one.

She slid her body up to use the pillows, and I used the headboard for balance as I continued riding her cock. Having come multiple times already, we were each in this for the long haul and in no hurry.... instead throwing away the map and just allowing our bodies to drive.

We made love with me on my side of sorts.

We made love with me on my stomach.

We made love with me on all fours.

Then we made love for an eternity with me on my back.

Annabelle slowly made love to me, her eyes never breaking with mine... until we kissed.

The kiss was meandering as if with no intention of ever ending.

My orgasm was on perpetual tease, always ready to burst into flames, but refusing to do more than flicker with the promise of more.

Annabelle smiled, "I have never done this before with someone."

"Done what?" I asked, confused.

"Made love to a woman," she answered. "I fuck. I don't get attached. Ever."

"I'm flattered," I said.

"I've also never said those three words," she said.

"Fuck me hard?" I joked.

"Oh, I've said those," she laughed,

"You don't have to say them if you don't feel it," I said, feeling vulnerable, but deciding I must speak the truth, "I said it in the heat of the moment, but I am even more confident the words were true now."

She smiled, as if her whole body was suddenly flush with joy, "Jasmine." She stopped, her cock deep in me, and leaned forward and kissed me again. When she broke the kiss, she looked deep into my eyes, into my soul, and said the words I hadn't heard in years in an intimate way, "I love you, Jasmine."

Fireworks coursed through me.

I smiled, repeating the words again, spilling out of me more freely now, "I love you too, Annabelle,"

We stared at each other for a moment, enjoying the declaration and yet unsure what to do next.

I said, with a wicked smile, as I lifted my legs up wider, wanting her deeper in me, "Now fuck me like you mean it."

She laughed, "If I have to."

"Oh, you have to," I said, as I lifted my hand up to her breast.

And in seconds, literally, once she began fucking me harder, my orgasm was set on fire and burned through me.

"Did you come without permission?" she questioned, with a sly smirk.

"Sorry," I moaned as the orgasm came fast and unexpectedly... my body working quicker than my mind could process.

"You will be punished for that one day," she threatened.

"I'm yours, Mistress," I weakly agreed, this orgasm intense in a different way than my earlier ones.

She fucked me for another minute, my orgasm refusing to completely dissipate, when she suddenly pulled out and shot her cum all over my body.

Her first rope flew onto my face like a missile with a mission, before subsequent ropes landed on my tits and belly.

I asked, "Not coming in my cunt?"

"Wasn't sure you were protected," she said, before adding, "I do, however, like shooting my load on a pretty face and a hot body.

"I like it in and on me," I smiled, scooping a big wad on my belly and putting it to my mouth. I then added, "Plus, I got my tubes tied years ago."

"That," she smiled, "is very good to know."

I leaned up and took her cock back in my mouth to retrieve any last remnants of cum.

She asked, "Want to sleep over?"

"I think my body is way too weak to drive," I joked.

"I have the perfect movie for us to watch," she said as she got off the bed.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Notting Hill," she said.

"Perfect," I nodded, scooping more cum off of me and tasting it.

We cleaned up, went downstairs to get some wine, Tori and her slut were gone, and then went back to bed to watch the movie in bed... like a couple.

.....

When the movie was done, Annabelle turned to me and asked, "So do you trust me?"

"Um, I think I proved I do already," I smiled.

"I mean," she said, seriously, "completely trust me."

"Yes," I nodded and I did.

"Good," she smiled, "because tomorrow night I have a very special night planned for you."

"What?" I asked, curious.

"That is a secret," she smiled, "but it is an evening bound on trust."

"I'm yours, Annabelle," I said, noticing she stressed the word 'bound'. I added, after a pause, "I want to do everything with you."

"On that note," she said as she moved on top of me and kissed me. "There is one thing I haven't yet done to you."

"Fisting?" I asked, playfully.

"Okay, two," she laughed. She kissed me again and slid down between my legs.

"Oh, mmmmmm," I moaned, as her tongue made contact with my pussy.

"Mmmmmm, indeed," she purred as she licked my pussy.

I watched her lick, her face buried in my pussy one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

"This pussy should be its own food group," Annabelle said as her tongue probed and teased.

"Would give a whole new meaning to breakfast in bed," I joked as I cupped my tits.

After a couple of minutes of tender licking, I wanted her cock in my mouth.

I said, "Let's get into a sixty-nine."

"Mmmmmm, can't get enough of my cock?" Annabelle purred as she rolled onto her back.

"I want a late night snack," I replied as I straddled her face and took her hard cock in my mouth.

I have no idea how long I sucked her cock or how long she licked my pussy, but when our final orgasms of the night occurred, they happened simultaneously.

As my cum flooded out of me and onto Annabelle and I eagerly swallowed her sweet cum, I knew I had found the one.

THE END

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

There were dozens of pictures created and not used for this marathon story. Some of my favourites that were not used are below because I wanted to make sure they were seen.

FANTASY SCENE: MRS. WALKER SERVES PRINCIPAL

Deleted Pose: Mrs. Walker on knees serving Ms. Rose

I loved this picture, especially the close up of my face in her pussy and Ms. Rose's facial expression. Unfortunately, two other positions were already used and having one photo in this location didn't make much sense.

DAUGHTER INTRODUCTION

Alternate Pose: Nice ass

This one was really hot, but it didn't make sense to have her posing with her ass when her mom was first thinking of her.

Yet, the picture was too delicious to not show. So here it is... one sweet, sweet ass.

FANTASY SCENE: MRS. WALKER ON YACHT WITH TWO SHEMALES

Alternate Pose: A cock in both ends

There were a few images of Jasmine sucking one cock and taking the other in her pussy. So although I liked this one, a couple others better fit the flow of the scene.

Deleted Pose: Alternate Ending for Yacht Scene

I knew the end would be a DP scene and I had three different DP positions. In the end, I used one with Emerald in Jasmine's ass and another to end with Annabelle in Jasmine's ass.

So although I considered this photo for the climactic end (it would have worked great too), I went with the more practical position.

I do love Jasmine's look in this one... a look of 'Holy fuck, I'm in heaven'.

FANTASY SCENE: MRS. WALKER & THE CHEERLEADER

Deleted Scene: Romantic Kiss

When this scene became the dominant scene it ended up being... a kiss seemed inappropriate. Yet, this was how the scene was originally supposed to start.

Alternate Pose: Cocksucking (Damn Nice Ass)

Although I used a few cock sucking poses in this scene, I liked this one because my ass looks so damn fine.

I hope you agree.

Alternate Pose: Side by side Fucking

I LOVED this scene! Yet, like the earlier kissing scene, this seemed too intimate for a domination scene.

Deleted Scene: Cum Shot

This scene was originally the ending of the scene, but when I decided to have cheerleader Robyn cum in all three holes in the domination, the final cum shot became redundant.

But look how happy Jasmine looks to be getting a load all over her tits!!!

FANTASY SCENE: MRS. WALKER & THE NERD

Alternate Scene: Cocksucking

This scene had a ton of photos created including quite a few of Jasmine sucking cock. I love the look of the character created to be me with a mouthful of cock.