"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So even though I used quite a few cock sucking photos... here are two I wanted to use, but didn't.

In the first photo, I love the unique angle; looking downward from up above gives a very different look to the cocksucking.

In the second photo, I just love the look of my mouth open and my hand on her balls.

I would have loved to use have used both of these, but you can have too much of a good thing and I wasn't sure how many different cock sucking positions I could use and keep it believable.

Alternate Scene: Fucking

Like the cock sucking scenes, there were lots of fucking scenes... thus I had so many different positions to choose from in this scene.

Although there were half a dozen I didn't use, this was the one I was most reluctant to remove.

Alternate Scene: Tit Fucking

Lastly, there were a few different tit fucking positions.

I actually liked the one of Jasmine on her back the most, but in writing the scene, the two of Jasmine on her knees flowed better in the story. So reluctantly, I didn't use the one of Jasmine on the bed.

The other alternate tit fucking picture was also sexy, but it was just a matter of choosing one over the other.

It really was a coin toss... and this one lost.

FANTASY SCENE: MRS. WALKER & THE BLACK SHEMALE

Deleted Scenes: Fucking in the Park

All five pictures are different poses not used. There were so many good ones created. And although I would have loved to have used them all, the flow was a struggle in this outdoor scene and these positions, although sexy, didn't work for the continuity of the story.

Picture 1: I loved the look on Jasmine's face and the amazing deep penetration.

Picture 2: I loved the look of pleasure in this one on Jasmine's face... that is not something you can fake!

Picture 3: I loved this position; unfortunately a glitch makes it look like Jasmine's hands are leaning on air.

Picture 4: Another one where Jasmine looks sexy, but unfortunately the unnamed shemale looks awkward.

Picture 5: A great scene with Jasmine on top.

FANTASY SCENE: MRS. WALKER & ANNABELLE

Alternate Scene: Fucking

This scene became redundant based on the short lengthy of the fantasy scene and a couple other photos. I just loved (the one of me on my desk getting ass fucked and the one of me against the chalk board also getting ass fucked).

But I loved how perfect Annabelle's ass was. So here it is to admire:

SCENE: TORI & THE MILF

Alternate Scene: Riding

Although I only requested one pose for what was supposed to be a very, very brief scene. My illustrator went nuts and create a variety of scenes and thus the ending became much longer and much kinkier. I ended up using almost every different position sent as I loved, I mean LOVED, the blonde MILF in this scene.

This is one that didn't make the cut because I used a different riding scene instead. But the look of raw sex and need on the MILF's face was too much to not at least show here.

Plus, I loved her big tits... so much bigger than mine... LOL.

SCENE: MRS. WALKER & ANNABELLE

Deleted Scene: Fucking Downstairs

I loved this scene too. But I wanted most of the sex to be in the bedroom. That said, I wanted Jasmine's first orgasm to be quick because she was too horny to hold back.

Thus I had too many positions to choose from.

In the end, this one wasn't used, although I love the look of pleasure on Jasmine's face.

Alternate Scene: Deep Anal

This was likely the hardest photo to delete. I LOVED THIS ONE. I used a close-up one instead, but the facial expression on Jasmine in this photo is priceless.

Unfortunately, for continuity, they are watching Tori fuck Mrs. Thomas, and Jasmine's body is turned the wrong way.

Alternate Scene: Last Fuck

Again, my illustrator really went all out as he gave me a ton of options for the final submission of Jasmine. In the end, that is why the last scene is a marathon of fucking.

This was supposed to be the last photo before the cum shot, but in the end it seemed unnecessary.

That is the end...

Seriously...

Unless, of course...

Until part 2 is released which will be its own condensed story and not the novella that this turned out to be:

Part 2: Bondage Training

Jasmine is taken to a bondage dungeon for a wild night of kink.

Jasmine January 2016