"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, bitch," she demanded, her breathing getting erratic.

I took her clit into my mouth.

"Oh yes, if your daughter wants to be Valedictorian I'm going to use my strap-on and fuck your daughter's ass in my office," Ms. Rose declared.

"Use the bitch as you wish," I replied, as I continued the aggressive attention on her clit.

"You want me to ass fuck your daughter, slut?" she questioned.

"Like mother, like daughter," I responded, the idea of her using my eighteen year old daughter suddenly popping into my head.

"You want it in the ass too?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted, just as she came.

"Yesssss, you whore, I'm coming," she screamed.

I eagerly lapped up her cum as she kept my face buried in her pussy.

As you can see, I'm a twisted woman.

The idea of being dominated, forced to serve other women, especially younger girls, legal of course, kept me wet at school, horny at night, and stimulated my creative juices as I wrote story after story... releasing at least one a week (not to mention the fact I usually had between 5-15 stories in the can for release).

As I already mentioned, although I look prim and proper on the outside, my fantasies are all of being used like a dirty slut.

I want to be dominated.

I want to be used by other women.

I even have started fantasizing about my own eighteen year old daughter, Tori.

I have written many incest stories throughout the years, mostly son and mom, but a few daughter and mom. At the time, I wasn't thinking at all about my daughter... but now... these feelings emerged.

Tori was incredibly fit, being an athlete who was a starter on both the volleyball and basketball team, as well as being a runner in track & field.

Tori was intense and hated to lose when on the court or field, but otherwise was a sweetheart.

Actually, she was one of the sweetest young ladies you could ever meet. She volunteered at an old folks' home, coached younger kids at basketball, and was a youth group leader.

The fact that I sometimes fantasized about her was so wrong... but my pussy and naughty mind didn't care about that when revved up.

Now, even though I had begun to have my daughter show up in my submissive fantasies, I had no intention of ever doing anything about it.

It was just a fantasy... like all my others.

I wasn't going to be seduced by a student; I wasn't going to be gangbanged by big black cocks; I wasn't going to become a lesbian submissive to a sorority; and I surely wasn't going to have an incestuous relationship with my daughter.

The reality was fantasy was just that... fantasy.

Annabelle and I became friends, and although I couldn't prove it, I felt she had a crush on me. I, of course, had a major crush on her.

In October, Annabelle suggested we dress up together for Halloween. I agreed, and she suggested we go as cheerleaders, thinking it would be ironic.

We did, got lots of compliments, and I think a lot of erections from the teenage boys.

She also insisted I come to a Halloween party on a yacht with her. Since the kids were old enough to do their own thing, I agreed. Plus, I really wanted to go on a yacht. She also insisted we had to dress a lot sexier.

I protested, "Sexier than a too tight cheerleader outfit?"

"Yes," she nodded. "Come to my house and you can choose one of my outfits."

"Okay," I said, joking, "Am I your Barbie girl?"

She smiled, dripping with innuendo, "If you were, I'd bend you in so many interesting positions."

I laughed, "I'm not overly flexible."

She winked, "You'd be surprised the positions you can get yourself in to."

That night, she ended up in a Wonder Woman outfit that showcased her amazing body. She insisted I wear an outfit as a comic character I had never heard of before: Zatanna. Apparently, she was a stage magician superheroine and sexy as hell. I didn't care... I looked hot in the outfit.

Of course, I couldn't help but check out Annabelle's massive breasts... so much bigger than mine and framed so perfectly in her Wonder Woman outfit.

We headed to the party and I felt rich and decadent as I boarded the yacht. I had been worried that I would look too slutty, but that worry ended when I walked onto the yacht. There was slutty everything: nurse, doctor, witch, fire fighter... even Wilma Flintstone.

Annabelle introduced me to a few people she knew and after an hour or so I lost her. I chatted with a couple guys, including one who gave me a very detailed history of my character, as well as a pretty college student who I thought was hitting on me.

After a few drinks, I was rather tipsy and decided I needed to find Annabelle before I did something I might regret. It had been so long since I had real sex that I was willing to do something with a stranger that night. Halloween was the night to slut it up.

As I searched for Annabelle, I wondered if I was ready to have sex with a woman? It had been my most predominant theme in the stories I had written. The 'Lesbian MILF Seductress' series, 'Becoming a Lesbian Slave', and 'Lesbian Seduction: A Stockings Tale' all were stories of younger women seducing and usually domming older women... which was my ultimate fantasy. That was what I wanted in theory, but was way too insecure to actually do it.

There were some cute and some super-hot younger women at the party and if one of them hit on me, I thought tonight would be the night I succumbed.

I figured I had nothing to lose.

Then everything changed.

After searching the entire main floor, I headed up on top. I reached the deck, walked around a corner, and then saw Annabelle... with another girl... kissing.

I sighed. Why didn't she want to kiss me?

I watched them kiss passionately, not seeming to care if they were caught.

My pussy dampened as I imagined it was me kissing Annabelle. Her hands groping my ass.

I watched, like some pervert, unable to take my eyes off the sensual lesbian act.

I couldn't stop imagining it was me kissing her.

I walk up to her and say bluntly, "What about me?"

Annabelle breaks the kiss of the stranger and smiles, "What took you so long?"

"I didn't know you were a lesbian," I answer.

She walks over to me and asks, "Who says I am?"

I stammer, "You're not?"

She smiles, "Well, I do like you, Jasmine."

A chill goes up my spine at those simple and yet powerful words.

Then she leans in and kisses me.

My body melts into hers as she wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a romantic embrace, one I had been imagining for a while.

Her hand squeezes my ass and I moan in her mouth.

I am hers.

I will do whatever she tells me to.

I will obey.

I was drawn out of my brief fantasy as I heard the words, "Oh fuck, so big."

I opened my eyes, peeked around the corner and gasped. The pretty young girl I was jealous of was bent over and it seemed Annabelle was fucking her. I also realized the young girl was the wife of a Congressman.

I stared like a deer in the headlights... unable to move... paralyzed with shock.

"You like that, slut?" Annabelle asked, as she slammed into her, indeed fucking her.

"Oh yes, biggest cock I've ever had," the girl moaned, clearly enjoying the fucking.

"You have one tight cunt," Annabelle said, her hands firmly on the girl's hips.

"For a cock like yours I do," the woman said.

Annabelle laughed, "Fair enough. Maybe you need my dick in your arse."

"God, no," the younger girl said, even as she moaned. "My screams would alert the entire yacht."

"Alert everyone that you're a cock hungry slut?" Annabelle asked.

"For you, always," the girl said, implying this may have not been the first time they had got together.

I watched forever, completely in awe of what I was witnessing. I loved Annabelle's dominant persona. She was exactly how I had envisioned her in my fantasies. She was also exactly what I envisioned a dominant to be.

Yet I wondered how she had hidden a strap-on with her. She didn't bring a purse, nor had she any accessory with her costume to hide it. And seriously, how big could it actually be if it was hidden in her outfit?

"Oh yes, I'm going to come," the girl said.

"Come, my little cock slut," Annabelle ordered.

"Oh yes, harder, pound me harder with that massive cock," the girl moaned in ecstasy.

Annabelle roughly fucked her and a few hard, deep thrusts later the girl was coming, actually covering her mouth to prevent the entire yacht from hearing her.

Seconds later, Annabelle pulled out, and ordered, "Now take my load, slut. I don't have all night."

I gasped.

Annabelle had a cock.

A huge mother fucking cock.

Twice the size of my deceased husband's.

The younger woman turned around, dropped to her knees and stroked the massive cock.

Annabelle then roughly shoved the cock in the younger girl's open mouth.

"That's it princess, take all of my cock," Annabelle ordered.

I smirked, 'As if she has a choice', as I watched Annabelle pump her huge cock in the girl's mouth.

I wanted that cock.

I needed that cock.

Yet, I remained in the shadows watching.

I wanted to be face fucked that roughly.

Annabelle pulled out, saliva dripping out of the girl's mouth, and sat down.

"Come finish me off, my eager cum slut," Annabel ordered.

The woman obeyed, turning around and devouring Annabelle's cock.

She devoured the entire thing, making me wonder if I could.

Suddenly Annabelle grunted, even her grunting sound was sexy, "Swallow it all. We don't want any on your cute costume."

Annabelle kept pumping as she deposited an entire load in the girl's mouth. She then said, "Shit, we have been here a while. Charlie probably can't keep people from the deck forever."

I had seen a stone-faced security guard at the stairs, but he let me right past.

Yet, no one else had followed since.

That was weird.

Why had he let me come on to deck?

Was there any chance that Annabelle wanted me to see this?

Any chance that this was planned?

My head was spinning.

Not sure if it was planned or a major coincidence, and worried I may get caught, I tiptoed back out to return to the party. I went past the guard, who was now smiling knowingly, and been blocking the entrance to go up, to the washroom, to an empty stall, pulled my skirt and panties down, and began to touch my fevered pussy.

I imagined they were both shemales as I closed my eyes:

"Get over here, Jasmine, you peeping Tom," Annabelle ordered.

I apologized, "I-I-I'm sorry."

"For what?" she asked, her big hard cock aiming at me, like a sniper's scope preparing to shoot her target.

"For watching," I admitted.

"Did you enjoy what you were watching?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted, not being a good liar.

"Get over here," she ordered again.

I timidly walked over to them and realized the stranger had a cock too.

"Knees," she ordered.

"But, I..." I began.

"Now!" she demanded firmly.

"Yes, ma'am," I obeyed, shifting into submissive mode.

"Ma'am," she smiled, her cock now directly in front of me. "Is Jasmine a little submissive slut?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded, staring at her cock.

"Yes, what?" she questioned, looking down at me.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, wanting that cock in my mouth.

"What do you want?" she questioned.

"To suck your cock, ma'am," I admitted, reaching for it.

"What about my friend, Emerald?" Annabelle asked.

I looked at her nice hard cock too, smiled and answered playfully, "I think tonight it's suck one cock, suck a second for free."

"Oh, you will be doing much more than sucking cock," Annabelle said with a wicked smile. "Now stroke both of our cocks. Get them both ready for that sweet looking mouth of yours."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, as I reached for Emerald's cock.

I stroked both, wanting them in my mouth, my pussy, and my ass.

Both cocks were so hard.

Both cocks were so big.

Annabelle purred, "I knew from the day I met you I would eventually have you on your knees ready to serve me."

I asked, looking up, "You did?"

"Oh yes," she nodded. "You look all sweet and innocent on the outside, but you scream cum craving whore underneath."

"I do?" I asked, surprised anyone could see past my boring, strong-willed exterior.

"Oh yeah," she laughed. "You barely make it through the day without touching yourself, don't you?"

"Well...."

"You fantasize about students taking you and making you their cock slut, their pussy munching slut, their gangbang slut," she listed, making my panties damp.

I couldn't believe she knew such things. I didn't remotely show it in class. Although everything she said was true. I replied, trying to be the slut I always want to be, but never am, "I also think about my colleagues." I then took her cock in my mouth.

"Oh, I know you do," she groaned, as I sucked her cock while simultaneously stroking Emerald's hard cock.

I bobbed slowly on the cock, savoring it, and getting used to having a cock in my mouth after a couple years of none. Thankfully, it really was like riding a bike, you just have to get back on and ride, which instantly made me wonder what something so big would feel like slamming into my pussy or maybe even reaching impossible depths in my ass.

"You look great with a mouthful of cock, Jasmine," she complimented.

"You look great with a cock," I countered back.

"Don't forget about your new friend Emerald here, she is the host here tonight and deserves to be thanked for hosting such a gala," Annabelle said.

I reluctantly took Annabelle's cock out of my mouth, but kept stroking the majestic cock as I moved to Emerald's almost as impressive cock. It hit me then that the Congressman likely loved getting fucked up the ass. For some reason this turned me on.

I took Emerald's cock in my mouth and slowly sucked it.

I went back and forth for a couple of minutes, sucking and stroking; stroking and sucking... literally in cock slut heaven.

"Let's really see you suck cock, Jasmine," Annabelle said. "I want to see you take my entire cock between those sexy lips."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, as she sat down on a bench.

I crawled to her, loving the unspoken implication of a woman crawling to a hard cock.

"You look so good on all fours," Annabelle purred, as I reached her. "But I want you naked, Jasmine. Let's see that body you try so hard to hide."

"Really?" I asked. Even though I had already stroked and sucked two cocks on a yacht deck, being completely naked seemed to be a bit too risqué.

"Now, Jasmine," Annabelle ordered.

"Um, okay, ma'am," I nodded, deciding I wasn't going to say no to her. I wanted someone to be in control of me and I wanted that cock.

I got undressed, trying to be sexy and confident while doing it, even though I felt shy and vulnerable.

"You have a beautiful body, Jasmine," Annabelle complimented. "Why do you try so hard to hide it?"

"I don't know," I answered truthfully.

Now naked, I returned to my knees wanting that cock in my mouth again.

Emerald added, "So this is the one you've been talking about?"

"Yep," Annabelle nodded, as I reached up and stroked her cock.

"She's even cuter than I imagined," Emerald said, as I resumed sucking Annabelle's hard cock not waiting for instructions.

"I know, she is the poster child for the cute, reserved teacher who is secretly a cock craving cum slut underneath," Annabelle said, describing me exactly how I felt I was... how I wished I was.

"That she is," Emerald laughed, as I felt her move behind me.

It was surreal and yet exciting to have them talk about me as if I wasn't there... especially when they were saying exactly what I wished people would say about me.

Emerald grabbed my hands and put them behind my back. "No hands, slut."

"Yes, ma'am," I obeyed, not that I had much of a choice.

"Although Emerald is a slut to me," Annabelle said, "she is a Mistress in training."

I kept sucking as I pondered the word 'Mistress'... a word used in so many of my stories, a word I wished I could use in real life instead.

Emerald reached around and began feeling me up as she purred, "Nice, firm, perky tits, too."

"She is the epitome of the woman next door," Annabelle moaned, as I began bobbing deeper on her cock, determined to take it all in my mouth.

"As well as the sweet teacher that is secretly a three-hole fuck slut," Emerald added, as she pinched my very hard nipples.

"Are you a three-hole fuck slut, Jasmine?" Annebelle asked, as she lifted my head up and looked me in the eye.

I answered, the words I have wanted to say for years, "I'm whatever you want me to be, Mistress."

"Good girl," she purred, guiding my mouth back to her cock.

"Wow, she is even a bigger submissive than you said she would be," Emerald said, continuing to tease my nipples.