"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm usually right," Annabelle said, as I took over half her cock in my mouth with each downward bob, even as I pondered who else she may have talked to about being as a slut.

I kept bobbing even as I was felt up, slowly taking more and more of the magnificent cock down my throat.

"Oh yes, Jasmine," Annabelle moaned, "You want my entire cock in that cock sucking mouth of yours, don't you?"

I moaned in response as I kept bobbing, trying to make the seemingly impossible happen.

She suddenly grabbed my head and pushed me down, forcing the last couple of inches in my mouth.

I gagged briefly, but she held me in place by my ponytail there until I stopped.

I felt a rush at taking it all in my mouth; I felt a rush at being forced to take it all in my mouth.

"Holy shit, she did it," Emerald said, sounding impressed.

"I knew she was a complete submissive cock pleaser the moment I met her," Annabelle proudly stated, even as she continued holding my head on her cock.

I wondered how I could possibly look like a 'submissive cock pleaser' but I guess it didn't matter, since I was one.

Finally, she ordered, "Now you may continue sucking me."

I obeyed, bobbing up and down on her cock, taking the entire monster with each downward bob. A rush of adrenaline hitting me at accomplishing the difficult task.

Emerald's hand went to my pussy. "Holy shit, Mistress, her cunt is literally leaking."

"You want my cock in that cunt of yours, Jasmine?" Annabelle asked.

I moaned again in response, not wanting to stop sucking her cock unless it was to have it shoved in one of my other two holes.

"I think that is a yes," Emerald joked.

"Bend over and show me that ass, Jasmine," Annabelle ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I quickly obeyed, with moves as swift as The Flash.

"So eager," Emerald smiled, sitting beside me.

"So desperate to finally be treated like the fuck slut she wants to be, isn't that right, Jasmine?" Annabelle asked, as she moved behind me.

"God, yes," I admitted, as I felt her cock poke my ass cheeks, suddenly not sure where she planned to fuck me.

"Beg to be fucked, Jasmine," Annabelle ordered, as she rubbed her cock up and down my very wet pussy lips.

"Oh please," I moaned. "Make me your full time fuck slut, Mistress. Use me here, share me with friends, use me at work, share me with students." Each thing I said, only made me hornier as I envisioned them coming true.

"You want me to take you downstairs and share you with all the guests?" Annabelle asked.

"I'm your slut," I replied, even though that both turned me on (a gangbang was yet another never completed fantasy) and terrified me as I may know someone down there.

"Or how about giving you to the cheerleaders to be their pussy munching teacher slave," she added, her cock teasing my pussy relentlessly.

"Oh yes," I moaned, thinking of the beautiful, rich, confident, and bitchy head cheerleader Robyn, "I'd love to be Robyn's pussy pleasing submissive."

"Or how about a locker room gangbang with the entire football team," she added, as she penetrated me with just the head of her cock and then stopped.

"Oh yes, Mistress," I moaned, envisioning the idea of fifty cocks to suck and fuck. Fifty cocks to shoot their loads on me, in me. "I'd love to be gangbanged like a cheap two-bit cum sluuuuuut," I finished as she slammed her cock in me, reaching depths only felt by the 10 inch black dildo I used on the rare occasion when I fantasized being a cock slut for black cock.

"She may be the sluttiest teacher I've ever met," Emerald said, clearly impressed with my willingness to be a whore.

"Many teachers are," Annabelle said. "It's in their nature."

"How so?" Emerald asked.

"Teachers are always on at school. Always have to be in control. So it's not surprising what they really want is to be told what to do," Annabelle correctly assessed.

"I see," Emerald said.

"Plus, it's in their DNA. Teachers are people pleasers and people pleasers, well, they love to please, don't they, Jasmine?" Annabelle explained and then asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, finally someone seeing me for who I really wanted to be.

Emerald leaned up and pulled my ass cheeks apart. "Look at that little rosebud. When were you last ass fucked, slut?"

"Years ago," I admitted, not sure I could take either cock in my ass due to the sheer length of their horse cocks.

"I think we need to change that answer today. What do you think, Mistress?" Emerald asked, as her finger teased my rosebud.

"I think that can be arranged," Annabelle said, as she slowly fucked me.

Emerald slid a finger in my ass as she whispered sexily, "Do you want that ass of yours fucked, teacher slut?"

I whimpered, her finger exploring my insides, "Yes, Mistress." I wanted to make it clear I would obey either of them without hesitation.

Emerald joked, playing on my earlier retort, "It's a serve one Mistress, get a second free deal."

"That it is," Annabelle laughed.

Emerald pulled her finger out and moved it to my mouth.

I obediently opened my mouth and sucked my own asshole taste from her finger.

Emerald then repositioned herself, so her cock was in my face and ordered, "Get sucking, slut. Get this cock ready for your back door."

I obeyed, as I took her cock in my mouth and began sucking, even as Annabelle kept relentlessly fucking me from behind.

"Take it all, like you did Annabelle's," Emerald demanded.

And I did.

After a couple of minutes, they swapped places and I returned to sucking Annabelle while Emerald fucked my pussy for the first time. I thought she might go directly for my ass, but was both relieved and disappointed when she didn't.

"Is this what you fantasized, Jasmine?" Annabelle asked.

"Never anything like this," I answered as I removed her cock from my mouth while stroking her.

"Why not?" she asked.

"I just never thought I would ever meet a shemale, never mind two," I answered, the possibility seeming to be unlikely.

"There are more than you would think," she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she nodded, "there are even a couple in our school."

"No way," I said.

"And you teach both of them," she added.

"Who?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out on your own," she smiled, as she guided my head back to her cock.

As I sucked and got fucked, Emerald now fucking me hard, I tried to envision who I taught who could possibly be a shemale.

Then I wondered if Tori knew who were the shemales in her graduating class.

I briefly imagined Tori getting fucked by a shemale before Annabelle said, "Roll onto your side, my teacher pet."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, as Emerald pulled out.

On my side, Annabelle slid her cock back into my pussy.

"Oh yes," I moaned, "please fuck your teacher pet."

"I plan to every day, Jasmine," she promised, before adding, "You will be my full time cum deposit, is that clear?"

"Oh God, yes," I replied without hesitation, not worried about my career, but only about having this big cock in me regularly.

"I knew you would, Jasmine," she purred, as she fucked me. "I knew you were desperately looking for a Mistress."

"How?" I asked, with a moan.

"It's in your eyes," she answered.

"Really?"

"Yes, your eyes can't hide your true desires," she answered. "Your eyes can't lie."

"Neither can my cock," Emerald interjected. "Can we double team her now?"

"So impatient," Annabelle laughed, before adding, "but yes, my eager Mistress-to-be, we can double team her now."

Again it felt surreal that they were making such decisions without my consent, yet it was also what I wanted.

Annabelle pulled out, rolled onto her back and ordered, "Straddle me, my pet."

"With my ass or cunt?" I asked, like a complete slut.

She laughed, "Your cunt, you fucking whore."

"Your whore," I pointed out, as I straddled her cock and engulfed it with one downward thrust. "Oh yesssss," I moaned loudly as her cock reached new depths in this position.

"Ride me, Jasmine," she ordered. "Get that cunt revved up."

"Yes, Mistress," I eagerly agreed.

I bounced on her cock for a minute or two, taking every inch deep in me and my orgasm was soon building.

"Time for some dp," Emerald declared, as I felt her put her hands on my waist, making me stop my cowgirl pleasure.

"Lean forward, my pet," Annabelle instructed. "Allow your body to give itself completely to the pleasure and to the act."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, doing exactly as I was told.

Emerald put her cock at my anal entrance and slowly pushed.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, as her cock head slipped past my rosebud.

"You want my cock in your ass, slut?" Emerald asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, "I want that big cock buried deep in my ass."

"You want to be my ass slut?" she asked, as her cock slowly slithered in my ass.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned. "I want to be your complete three-hole slut. Use my mouth, my pussy and my ass as you wish."

Annabelle smiled, "Shit Jasmine, you're the most submissive slut I have met yet. And I have met lots."

"You awoke the sleeping submissive," I smiled, proud of what I had become, finally making my fantasies become reality.

Soon, I was completely full of cock.

I moaned, "Please pound my asshole, Mistress."

"As you wish," Emerald said, beginning to pump her cock in and out of my ass.

"Oooooooo, yes," I moaned. "Fuck me, Mistress, fuck my nasty asshole."

Emerald groped my tits while she fucked me; meanwhile Annabelle began to ever so slowly lift her ass up to meet Emerald's thrusts.

It didn't take long for my orgasm to rekindle and grow like a prairie fire.

Then as my moans increased, Annabelle began bucking up hard to meet the deep ass thrusts of Emerald.

"I'm going to come," I moaned.

"Not yet, slut," Annabelle ordered.

"Please, I'm so close," I begged.

"No, slut," Annabelle said, just as Emerald groaned and I felt cum spray in my asshole.

"Oh God, you're coming in my ass," I gasped, the sensation feeling amazing, something I had never had done to me before.

"You said you were a three hole cum deposit," Emerald pointed out as she kept spewing her cum deep in my rectum.

"That I am," I moaned, as I tried not to come. I tried to obey.

"Now turn around and ride me, slut," Annabelle ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, as Emerald pulled out of my ass.

As I turned around and sat up to get in the position ordered, I felt cum leaking out my asshole.

I asked, unsure, "Which hole, Mistress?"

"Only one left my pet," Annabelle responded, as she put her hands on my waist for balance.

I lowered myself slowly, a lot more difficult in this position, and also more difficult to put it in my ass. Thankfully, Emerald crawled between Annabelle's legs and helped guide the cock into my gaping asshole.

"Oh yes," I moaned, as I lowered myself onto it.

"Take it all in that little arse," Annabelle ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, excited to do just that. I wanted it all in my arse. I wanted to be a complete ass slut.

As I took her cock deep in my ass, Annabelle said, "Shit, Emerald, you really lubricated this arse with your cum."

"I had a couple days' worth sitting in my balls for tonight," she answered, as she leaned down and licked Annabelle's cock between strokes.

This position was awkward... stimulating... but awkward.

What it did do was slow down the orgasm that seemed imminent a couple of minutes ago when I was being double penetrated.

This was just slow pleasure.

Teasing.

The calm before the storm.

As I rode, the position a struggle to keep my balance, Annabelle's cock slipped out.

To my surprise, instead of helping me put it back in, Emerald sucked Annabelle's cock.

Annabelle said, "Emerald is almost as big a cock slut as you, Jasmine."

I laughed, "We should have a contest."

"Any time," Emerald cracked, clearly confident she could take me on.

Annabelle said, "This position isn't comfortable. Both of you on your bellies with those tight asses up in the air for me."

"Yes, Mistress," we both said in unison.

Once both of us were in position, Annabelle moved behind us and caressed both our asses as she asked, "Who wants my cock first?"

"I do," we both answered again in unison.

Emerald then glared at me and said firmly, "Shut up slut, you're bottom whore."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, my pussy gushing at her harsh words.

Annabelle laughed, "You really don't want to stand in the way of Emerald and cock."

"So I see," I laughed back.

Emerald bantered, as Annabelle moved behind her, "I just want what I want, when I want it. Is that asking too much?"

"Not for a rich bitch like you," Annabelle said, as she slid her cock in her other pet, while fingering my pussy slowly.

"You like that I'm rich," Emerald pointed out with a moan.

"That I do," she nodded, before adding, "it opens up a whole new group of lonely rich housewives who are eager to do almost anything for my cock."

"I know," she laughed. "I'm running out of faithful friends."

"Hopefully soon there won't be any faithful wives," Annabelle cracked.

"Well, they will be faithful to us," Emerald countered.

"Well, that goes without saying," Annabelle agreed, her finger exploring my pussy.

I watched for a couple of minutes as Annabelle slowly fucked Emerald. It seemed deliberately slow. A constant teasing.

Annabelle asked, "Ready, Jasmine?"

"I was born ready, Mistress," I answered, wanting to continue to show my complete submissive eagerness and obedience to her.

"I know you were," she smiled, as she pulled out and moved to me.

She slid her cock back into my ass and said, "Shit, your ass is tight."

"It hasn't ever had anything quite like you in it before," I pointed out.

"I bet it hasn't," Annabelle responded, as she slowly fucked me like she had slowly fucked Emerald. A deliberate pace, as if building me up for the ultimate end.

After a couple of painfully teasing minutes, my long neglected orgasm dying for eruption, she began going faster and I moaned, "Oh yes, Mistress, fuck my arse." Saying 'arse' sounded nastier, just like 'asshole' or 'shit hole' sounds nastier than just 'ass'.

"You ready to come, Jasmine?"

"God, yes," I answered, "Like never before."

"Emerald, on your back," Annabelle ordered, "It's time for the DP climax."

"Yes, Mistress," Emerald quickly said, with an eagerness and already hard cock, despite coming in my ass just a few minutes ago.

When Annabelle pulled out, I quickly straddled Emerald's cock and leaned forward offering my ass for my Mistress.

"Impatient, are we?" Annabelle chuckled.

"Desperate," I retorted, actually pulling my ass cheeks apart to showcase my gaping asshole.

Annabelle moved behind me and slid easily in. Unlike the previous slow fuckings, this time she fucked me hard... deep... rough.

Meanwhile, Emerald emulated the hard... deep... rough thrusts from below too and I was being tossed around like a ragdoll.

My orgasm built quickly from the intense fucking and I begged, "Can I come, Mistress?"

"Don't you mean Mistresses?" Emerald questioned.

"Yes, yes, yes, may I come Mistresses?" I instantly corrected, desperate to come, my orgasm just one word away: yes.

"You may, my teacher slut," Annabelle offered, as she kept fucking me hard.

Yet wanting to be a good submissive, I also asked Emerald, "May I, Mistress Emerald?"