"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, slut," was her answer and that was all it took.

I came.

My own real orgasm flooded out of me as my fantasy finished.

I sat on the closed toilet seat for a couple of minutes trying to regain my composure.

As I did, I wondered again, did Annabelle want me to see her in the act?

Did she want me to know she had a cock?

Did she want me to know she was a dominant woman?

And if she did, what were her plans for me?

These questions not answerable here. I flushed the toilet, made myself look respectable and headed back to the party.

I found Annabelle, who was looking for me. "Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you."

"I could say the same for you," I responded, trying to see if she was going to give me anything.

She answered, "Oh, I was just visiting with a friend up on the deck."

"Oh," I said, pondering if I should say I was up on deck too. But instead, I said, "Actually, I may have had a bit too much to drink."

"That explains your cheeks," she smiled. "They are ruby red."

I imagined they were. I shrugged, "They always are when I get to drinking."

"Well, the boat is returning to land in twenty minutes if you want to go home," she said.

That offer disappointed me. Why wasn't she hitting on me? Why did she bring me here? I felt like a high school girl again, wondering why a boy wasn't calling.

I nodded, resigned to the reality she wasn't interested in me sexually, "Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

That night, back in my bed, completely exhausted, I was still a mess.

Annabelle had a cock.

Annabelle had invited me to this party.... why?

Annabelle had possibly purposely allowed me to see her in an act of sexual domination... and if true, why?

Annabelle didn't remotely hit on me... why?

I was confused and insecure... a mixture I hadn't felt since high school, and I didn't like it.

......

Back at work Monday, I kept looking at Annabelle differently. I looked to see her bulge under her skirt. She acted no different. There was no evidence that she knew I saw anything. No clue that she was a dominant woman with a cock.

Frustratingly, little seemed to change between us.

She still came and chatted with me at break.

She still touched my arm when we talked.

What it did do was make me look at each female student differently. Could she have a cock? In my fantasy at least two of them did, and although that was just my fantasy, it made me particularly start wondering and fantasizing of some of my senior students with a cock.

Especially the head cheerleader, a complete bitch, but a hot bitch, Robyn Thomas.

Robyn missed my last test as she was at a cheerleading competition, so she had to make it up after school. So as she wrote, I graded essays.

Yet, every once in a while I glanced at her.

Her huge tits framed perfectly in her way too tight shirt.

Her toned waist that was showing from beneath her t-shirt, which almost definitely violated the dress code.

Even her thong was visible when I walked back past her early in the test.

It was like she was screaming, 'Look at how perfect I am.'

Then as I recalled my fantasies, and Annabelle's cock, I began to wonder... what if Robyn had a nice hard juicy cock instead of a pussy?

When she called me over to ask a question, I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful body and smell her seductive perfume.

I had fantasized about her on occasion late at night, her forcing me to eat her pussy, make me her teacher bitch, but as I walked back to my desk, I wondered what it would be like if she had a cock.

I wondered what it would be like if she just walked up behind me and took me like a cheap slut.

I shook my head at the vision that popped into my head and returned to sitting down at my desk to grade the essays I was hoping to hand back tomorrow.

I read the first paragraph of the next one three times.

Each time my mind wandered, I glanced up at Robyn, who was oblivious to the impact she was having on me.

Then Annabelle came into the room. She walked to Robyn and whispered something to her before coming to me.

She asked, "Movie on the weekend?"

"Um, sure," I nodded, instantly wondering if she would make me suck her cock in the movie theater.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Um, just going through withdrawal," I joked, trying to give a hint of my sexual need.

"It's time you got back out there, Jasmine," she said.

"I wouldn't even know where to start," I answered, which was true. I was pretty sure I didn't want a man; I wasn't ready for a public lesbian relationship either in my too small of a town; that is why Annabelle was the perfect woman for me. I added, "I'm pretty sure I'm done with men anyways."

She smiled, gave a wink, and said, "I didn't say you should get back out there to find a man."

Before I could respond, she walked away.

I followed her ass the entire way out.

Did she just flirt with me?

It sure seemed so.

The wetness in my panties implied so.

I tried to resume grading, but looked up only to see that Robyn was looking back at me with a smile on her face.

I put my head down, and pretended to grade, feeling as if she could see through my teacher attire.

A few minutes later, Robyn walked to my desk and handed me the test. She said, her voice a little too sly, "Have a good night, Mrs. Walker."

"You too, Robyn," I said, looking up.

I watched her walk away too, her tight jeans not leaving anything to the imagination.

As soon as she was out of my room, I closed my eyes and imagined a different ending to the test taking:

Robyn walked over to me as I stood up and said, "Mrs. Walker."

"Yes, Robyn?" I asked, her tone annoying me.

"Are you a dyke?" she asked bluntly.

"Excuse me?" I gasped.

"I saw the way you were checking out Ms. Kepling," she said.

"I was doing no such thing," I protested.

"And I heard you say you're going through withdrawal," she continued, reaching down and ripping off my blouse.

"Robyn," I gasped.

"It's Ms. Thomas," Robyn corrected, as she pulled my blouse off me.

"This is so wrong," I protested, even as my pussy dampened.

"What cute lingerie underneath your teacher attire," she complimented moving behind me and completely ignoring my protest.

"Robyn, I..." I began.

"It's Ms. Thomas," she interrupted, cupping my breasts from behind. "And I know you have been fantasizing about this for a long time."

"I have not," I lied.

"Oh, Mrs. Walker," she laughed, now roughly mauling my breasts. "I see the way you look at me."

"Oh," I moaned, her touch making me uncontrollably moan.

"Touch that pussy like you do under your desk when you fantasize about me," she ordered.

For some reason, I wanted to obey. I began to move my hand to touch my fevered cunt, but stopped as I tried to reason with her. "Ms. Thomas, please, this isn't right. I'm your tea...."

She covered my mouth and responded, "No, you're my teacher slut."

I moaned into her hand as she rubbed my wet pussy.

"Your panties are soaked," she correctly assessed. "You better take them off."

When I didn't, she slapped my cunt with her hand, making me moan again, and ordered, "Now, teacher slut. It's time to end your withdrawal."

I obeyed reluctantly... because she was a student.

I obeyed excitedly... because I was horny as hell and this was a fantasy.

She moved her hands away from me as I took off my panties.

"Good teacher," she purred, her tone condescending... shame and excitement burning through me. I glanced back and saw that she was naked, except for her panties... her huge voluptuous breasts now mouth-wateringly close.

She sat on the desk and ordered, "Lean back on me, my teacher slut."

"Yes, Ms. Thomas," I obeyed, giving into the temptation of complete submission.

She cupped one breast, while sucking on the other, which created intense pleasure through my very being.

She whispered, as her tongue flicked my ear and her hot breath sent chills down my body. "How long have you wanted to be my teacher plaything?"

"Since the day you sauntered in here in that slutty plaid skirt," I answered, her one hand teasing my nipples, while her other began stroking my pussy.

"And what do you want from me?" she asked.

"To eat your pussy and be your submissive toy," I answered, as her fingers teased my pussy relentlessly.

"Well, I can only do one of those things," she said, her finger parting my pussy lips, as she tugged on my ear lobe.

"Which one?" I asked, thinking it odd she wouldn't want both.

"You being my submissive toy," she answered, as she moved my hips and had me stand up.

"You don't want me to eat your pussy?" I asked, confused.

"Knees," she ordered.

I obeyed.

She stood up and pulled down her panties to reveal tucked between her legs a cock... a very nice, semi-erect cock.

She stroked it in front of me and I watched it get hard.

"Well, that explains why I can't eat your pussy," I smiled, staring at her cock with wanton lust and hunger.

"I can make you my submissive plaything and cock sucker," she smiled, looking down at me, her cock now fully erect.

"Yes, Ms. Thomas," I nodded, "I think that is a very good idea."

"Now come and lick my balls, my teacher slut," she ordered, as she leaned back on the desk.

"Yes, Ms. Thomas," I obeyed, crawling to her balls and taking them in my mouth.

"That's it, suck each one in your mouth, Mrs. Walker," she moaned. "Good teacher cock suckers understand the importance of the entire cock... balls included."

"Of course, Ms. Thomas," I agreed, as I sucked one ball in my mouth.

"Now the other one," she moaned.

"Yes, Ms. Thomas," I replied, liking using the proper name that implied she was more important than me, while moving my hand up to massage the ball that had just left my mouth.

She scolded, "No hands, slut. Stay on all fours like a dog in heat. Use your slut mouth to find my balls like a good little slave."

"Sorry, Ms. Thomas," I apologized, getting back onto all fours and using my mouth to find the, at first, elusive ball.

When I found it, she said, "You see, even dumb bimbo sluts like you can follow a simple task, Mrs. Walker."

I winced at the verbal shot as I had scolded her in class a couple days ago for not following simple instructions. I replied, "Yes, Ms. Thomas, I am a stupid slut."

I couldn't believe I had just defamed myself so bluntly.

"That you are," she said. "Now lick your way all the way up my shaft and to the top of my cock."

"Yes, Ms. Thomas," I obeyed, slowly slithering my way up her erect shaft and to her mushroom cock head.

"Do you want to suck my cock, Mrs. Walker?" she asked.

"God, yes," I admitted, the juicy cock looking so inviting... like a juicy red apple hanging from a tree.

"Beg, my good girl teacher," she ordered, as she tapped my nose with her cock.

I didn't hesitate. "Please, Ms. Thomas, let your slave teacher suck your big cock. Teach your bimbo teacher to be a good cock sucker."

"Lick my cock head," she ordered.

"Yes, Ms. Thomas," I obeyed, swirling my tongue around the hard tip.

"Take just the head in your mouth, cock sucking teacher," she ordered.

"Yes, Ms. Thomas," I repeated, likely sounding like a parrot.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Walker," she moaned. "You look so natural with my cock in your mouth. I bet your students would love to know you are a cock hungry slut."

'I imagine they would' I thought to myself.

"Now suck it," she ordered.

And I did.

I began bobbing on her cock as she moaned, "That's it, show me just how good a cock sucker you are and maybe I'll give you an 'A'."

I bobbed hungrily, taking more and more with each downward bob as I got used to its girth and length.

After a couple of minutes of slow sucking, she put her hand on my head and began to push my head down on her cock.

She pushed my head down until her cock was tickling my throat.

She held me there for what seemed like an eternity as I tried not to gag. Before she let go, she said, "That was impressive. You have obviously sucked a lot of dick in your day."

I smirked at my many cock sucking adventures in my senior year and throughout college. I loved sucking cock; I loved swallowing cum; I loved getting facials. I just loved giving head. I sucked my first cock on the back of the bus on a band trip (band geeks are all secret perverts and sluts). I sucked three guys at a college party in my senior year; and at least a couple dozen throughout college.

"Did you?" she asked, lifting my head off her cock.

"Yes, I did," I admitted, before adding, "a lot."

"Who would have thunk it?" she said.

I winced at her word choice, the English teacher in me coming out, as I kept sucking.

"Time to fuck my sexy slut teacher," she declared, after a couple more minutes of me sucking her big cock.

My pussy tingled with anticipation.

"You want it in your cunt?" she asked.

"Yes, Ms. Thomas," I nodded.

"What will you do to have my cock in that neglected teacher cunt?" she questioned, moving her cock all around my lips.

"Anything," I answered, needing it in me this second.

"What if I want to share you with my boyfriend Jamal?" she asked.

Her boyfriend was a black linebacker and another of my fantasies. I often envisioned sucking black cock or pussy, and being dominated by black men and women. I answered, "I'd love to be tag teamed by you two." Yet, I also wondered if he took in the ass.

She laughed, "Such a slut."

"Yes, Ms. Thomas," I agreed.

"Bend over the table," she ordered.

I quickly obeyed, as I again responded with my subservient response, "Yes, Ms. Thomas."

"You sound like a fucking broken record," she said, as she slapped my ass. "Come up with a variety of ways to address me."

"Sorry, ma'am," I responded.

"Ma'am," she laughed, "I like that."

She rubbed her cock up and down my pussy lips from behind, teasing me. I begged, wanting that cock slamming into me, "Please, cheerleader Goddess, slam that long fuck stick in my wet fuck hole and use me as your personal cum repository."

"Don't you just mean cum bucket?" she asked.

"Yes, Ms. Perfect," I answered, willing to say anything to have her fuck me.

"I am perfect," she agreed, as she slammed her cock in me with one deep thrust.

"Yesssssss, as is your cock," I moaned loudly, as I finally got what I wanted.

"Such a wet box," she moaned, as she fucked me hard.

"That's your fault, my big cocked dominatrix," I said, struggling to come up with new ways to address her.

"Is your cunt this wet every day at school?" she asked.

"Usually," I admitted, which was true.

"Who else do you fantasize about being a slut for besides me and Ms. Kepling?" she asked, as she grabbed both my hips and fucked me even harder.

"Lots," I answered, but not wanting to give up names.

"Tell me who," she ordered, pulling out completely.

"Please, shove that big dick back in me," I begged.

"Answer the question," she ordered, her cock rubbing up and down my ass cheeks now.

"Fine," I sighed. "Tamara, Cassidy, Amanda, Brittany, Penelope, Ingrid, and Bethany."

"That's quite the diverse list," she pointed out.

That was true.

Tamara was a black all-star athlete and a good friend of my daughter. She had huge tits and an amazing stereotypical big ass black booty. I had seen her in her sports outfits, a bikini in my back yard and lingerie at my house during sleepovers. I often wondered if my daughter and her ever played with each other. I'd be lying if I said I didn't occasionally fantasize about Tamara being the Mistress to both my daughter and myself.

Cassidy was another cheerleader. She was a redhead and had huge tits too. She was almost as bitchy as Robyn, but also had a sweet side. She was also very intelligent and wrote intense poetry... which was another of my weaknesses. Although I loved the idea of being dominated and taken by a bitch, I also like the idea of being seduced by a smart young woman.

Amanda was the mayor's daughter. She was an entitled bitch as well. That said, she dressed like she was a junior democrat... always in business attire and pantyhose. I liked to imagine those pantyhose were thigh high stockings as well....

Brittany was a dumb blonde. A hot dumb blonde. Her blue eyes were intoxicating and her ass so tight in the jeans she always wore that I wanted to just pull them down and bury my face between her white as snow ass cheeks.

Penelope was dark. She always wore black and yet I imagined she was a witch who could put a spell on me to be her complete submissive. Although she hid it well with her attire, she was very pretty and had big tits. She also often wore pantyhose and although I doubt she knew the impact it had on me, often slid her feet in and out of her flats all day in class.